Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open "You are my clover..."

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Everything around Clover seemed to be still. Her multi colored staring at the passing clouds above, her long green hair covering bits of her face. Clover cam to this area not to relax but to remember. The bench she sat at was her favorite place. It sat just under a large oak trees. It provided the perfect shade. At Clovers lap sat a carved box that was gifted Clover by her late father. She held on to it tightly debating to opening it. Why was she so hesitant to open it? Clover was to worried on how she would feel if she did. With a rather deep sigh her colored eyes shifted from the sky back to the box. This was meant for her. Clover couldn't ignore that. With a quick little flick it sprung open. Inside the box held a few small items that belonged to her father, two photos, a scroll of some kind and an object that was hidden in a felt bag. First she looked at the photos. The girl bit her lip as she started at the first one. It was a photo of her parents wedding day. There was something written on the photos corner stating ' This was the best day of my life' Then she looked at the second photo. It was an image of tiny Clover when she was born. It to stated "I was wrong, This was the best day of my life' Clover couldn't stand it anymore. She burst into tears. She knew this box would trigger her but she knew she had to know what was inside. With her body filled with emotion her, grip loosening and the right gust of wind, her baby photo soon took off into the sky. Clover started to panic and run after it but with her blurred vision she missed her step and tripped over herself falling flat on her face.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata saw a unfamiliar to him, curious as his black eyes laid upon her, inspecting her as he saw she feel down, her photo flying away as he run up and jumped, jumping rather high as he caught it. landing skillfully as he offered the girl a hand up. Wearing a kimono like overcoat over a red, black rimmed tshirt. His black hair was spikey and messy. His pitch black eyes quite unusual for someone who never met an uchiha. He was wear Geta sandles with black socks on. His attire seemed more traditional the what other kids were wearing as he said in a soft a rather androgynous voice as he himself was bordoring on looking cute himself.

"Are you ok, That looked like a hard fall....My name is Uchiha Hinata"

He introduced himself in a rather polite manner, having a small bow even.

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hinata saw a unfamiliar to him, curious as his black eyes laid upon her, inspecting her as he saw she feel down, her photo flying away as he run up and jumped, jumping rather high as he caught it. landing skillfully as he offered the girl a hand up. Wearing a kimono like overcoat over a red, black rimmed tshirt. His black hair was spikey and messy. His pitch black eyes quite unusual for someone who never met an uchiha. He was wear Geta sandles with black socks on. His attire seemed more traditional the what other kids were wearing as he said in a soft a rather androgynous voice as he himself was bordoring on looking cute himself.

"Are you ok, That looked like a hard fall....My name is Uchiha Hinata"

He introduced himself in a rather polite manner, having a small bow even.
She slowly stumbled back to her feet before coming face to face with the boy who saved her baby photo. She did her best to clear her wet puffy eyes. She must have made herself look like a fool. Once again she let her emotions out in public but this time it was justified. "I-Im Clover." She softly stated "Thank you. Its been a rather rough couple of days" Clover slowly got her composure back. "I didn't mean to make a seen. Or anything I just..." She went quiet her eyes softly eyes studying the unique boy. "Its nice to meet you." Clover must have looked rather unique to him as well. She dressed as most young girls do that age, with a floral t-shirt dress and blue hoodie sweater but it was her hair that was the most notable. It was a bright spring green color with tiny multi colored flowers peppering it. Her eyes where two different colors also. "Again thanks." She was flustered by this hole thing but she was thankful someone came to at least see if she was Okey.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Hinata saw her eyes, as he nodded "It is ok.....must be better then what I have been through and I must say.....your eyes are better then mine, they are the symbol of what I gain when I lost everything"

He said sounding sorrowful, clenching his fists as his eyes turned a crimson red, having a small black pupil and 2 tomoes around the pupil, the famous bloodline train, one of the three great visual jutsu, The sharingan. He looked at her as he didn't have much but that.

"If you dont mind me sharing.....but I lost all of my village to bandits, my parents killed and all lost..."

He clenched his fists as he soon unclenched them, smiling as he was trying to hold back from crying as he still had no control of his emotions, having trouble not activating the sharingan against his will.

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hinata saw her eyes, as he nodded "It is ok.....must be better then what I have been through and I must say.....your eyes are better then mine, they are the symbol of what I gain when I lost everything"

He said sounding sorrowful, clenching his fists as his eyes turned a crimson red, having a small black pupil and 2 tomoes around the pupil, the famous bloodline train, one of the three great visual jutsu, The sharingan. He looked at her as he didn't have much but that.

"If you dont mind me sharing.....but I lost all of my village to bandits, my parents killed and all lost..."

He clenched his fists as he soon unclenched them, smiling as he was trying to hold back from crying as he still had no control of his emotions, having trouble not activating the sharingan against his will.
" I think can understand. My father wouldn't want me to be like this. I know that. I just lost him about three days go but I know he would want me to be stronger then this" Clover pouted. I still had not changed what she was feeling at this time. She then listen to the rest of what he had to say. Her small heart sank " Im so sorry" She knew people out there probably had it worse then she did. Clover just did no think it would be so close to home. Something so heart braking as to what Hinata was telling her. She then noticed his eyes. The way he looked confirmed his words. She sat herself back on the bench and patted the spot next to her.
"Maybe You just need a friend. I think right now I could sure use one. That is if you don't mind?" Clover put the photos back in the box shutting it tight. " I never met a Uchiha before, but those eyes of yours, Is that normal?" Clover asked. She did not know that much about a lot of the clans that where around.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He looked confused.... "Wait is my sharingan activated again?"
He says as he tried to focus, calming down as his eyes revert to normal.
"Umm yes, it is my sharingan.....it awakens for uchiha when they are traumatized by something.... I dont have much control so it tends to activate it by itself......it is bad as I have passed out at times from being drained of chakra."

He says as he nods wanting another friend for once
"I would like a friend,,,,I only have one friend....I am staying with her and her father....I was homeless before that however"

He says blushing as he chuckled abit. looking at her as she can see her eyes werent the only unusual, hinata's eyes a source of hatred ad revenge

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He looked confused.... "Wait is my sharingan activated again?"
He says as he tried to focus, calming down as his eyes revert to normal.
"Umm yes, it is my sharingan.....it awakens for uchiha when they are traumatized by something.... I dont have much control so it tends to activate it by itself......it is bad as I have passed out at times from being drained of chakra."

He says as he nods wanting another friend for once
"I would like a friend,,,,I only have one friend....I am staying with her and her father....I was homeless before that however"

He says blushing as he chuckled abit. looking at her as she can see her eyes werent the only unusual, hinata's eyes a source of hatred ad revenge
"I don't know if I have anything as neat those eyes of yours but what I do know is that I'm definitely not normal. The only weird thing I guess is my hair. I have Flowers in my hair. They bloom depending on the power levels that around me. Its a good way to detect if a really power person is close by. The more powerful they are. The bigger the blooms. No one else in my family has this. At least not that we know of." She said with a soft sigh to her voice. The girl seemed to be much more relaxed now. "I'm glad you found someone to help you. Your friend sounds nice. Will I be meeting them soon?" Clover then asked wondering. She wondered why she had not seen these kids before wondering around town but then again Clover was never that adventurous when it came to meeting people. Soon that would have to change. Within the next couple of weeks closer will be seeking out any change to get her training under way. This would be a needed distraction from everything. "I hope soon I can finally start my training. I hope to be the best medic out there. I want to learn anything and everything" Clover finally seemed to have a soft smile on her face but her mind was still elsewhere.

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
hinata gave a soft smile, he thought her hair was better then his eyes atleast. His eyes soon turned back as he calmed down, loking at her as he thinks and soon says.

"I hope you can meet her too...we aren't originally from the leaf village."

He says as he tries not to think about the event that led him to the leaf village, as he sooned looked at her again.

"A medic huh...you got everything thought out.....to be honest I dont know what I want to go into once I graduate.....but I do know....I wanna strive to be hokage one day"

He says as with a smile, his eyes looked at her but yet, they seem as if they were looking far off elsewhere

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hinata gave a soft smile, he thought her hair was better then his eyes atleast. His eyes soon turned back as he calmed down, loking at her as he thinks and soon says.

"I hope you can meet her too...we aren't originally from the leaf village."

He says as he tries not to think about the event that led him to the leaf village, as he sooned looked at her again.

"A medic huh...you got everything thought out.....to be honest I dont know what I want to go into once I graduate.....but I do know....I wanna strive to be hokage one day"

He says as with a smile, his eyes looked at her but yet, they seem as if they were looking far off elsewhere
"You really do have a lot going on don't you. Regardless. I hope you know I can see right past what ever sits behind those fantasy eyes of yours. You seem like a good person. Why else would you save my photo? If you want to be our next dear kage, I do believe you can but the only advice I can think of right now is not to lose your head over it. Daddy always told me that with grate power there is always a crawling ego behind it. Even if people don't show it right away. Please remember that. I really don't go you to go down twisted road" She said getting up as she felt her belly rumble. "I really like you. Regardless of what ever is floating around in your mind. I think we will be friends for a long time...Do you want to get lunch with me?"

Uchiha Hinata

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
hinata looks at her ,hearing her support, he smiled.

"Thank you and sadly I cannot, I need to go somewhere, I am on my way to the academy, I need to check a few things there, heading to the library to read up on my sharingan.....I met only a few uchiha.....and they didnt have sharingan for me to ask about......our teacher at the academy and the hokage are both uchiha'

he says as he held his hand over his eyes before lowering it.

"Well I am gonna head out, I am usually at the academy or ichiraku ramen if you need me."

he runs off vanising from sight

[EXIT]

Tsukiko Fujin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
hinata looks at her ,hearing her support, he smiled.

"Thank you and sadly I cannot, I need to go somewhere, I am on my way to the academy, I need to check a few things there, heading to the library to read up on my sharingan.....I met only a few uchiha.....and they didnt have sharingan for me to ask about......our teacher at the academy and the hokage are both uchiha'

he says as he held his hand over his eyes before lowering it.

"Well I am gonna head out, I am usually at the academy or ichiraku ramen if you need me."

he runs off vanising from sight

[EXIT]
"it was nice meeting you!" Clover called out now being left along with her thoughts. She knew she would see the boy again but had no idea when. She grabbed herself something to eat and figured that now she took had to move on. Gripping on to the box in her arms Clover now started to walk along the paved paths. Her mind started to wonder a bit again. Her thoughts going back to the past couple of days. Though Hinata had other things going on, Clover actually wished he haven't left her so soon. There was not much more she could do now but hope for better days.

(Clover Exists)

Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back