Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You are... who? [Private, PM to join]

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka smiled, today was her bath day. She had taken the longer route since she loveeeed walking around the village, looking at new items of a different merchants, buying food, and just greeting the people around her. Some looked at her as if she was a maniac waiting for the right opportunity to stab someone and Asuka did notice. She was capable of murdering someone, she was capable of hurting people... at least... that's what she wanted them to think, scared reactions were a lot more funny than surprised ones, it made her day a bit better each time she got one.

This would be her first time going to the hot springs, she just hoped it wasn't that crowded but did have a few people she could chat with. With each step she took, she could feel the heat of the springs getting closer. It was nice, the day was clear, the time of day was dusk, it was the perfect time to take a bath. Keeping clean was a good habit for anyone, made them live longer lives! Or at least, that's what she thought.

Asuka stood in front of the entrance, quite a few amount of people were walking out so she opted to wait outside, sitting on a bench in front of the entrance under the shade of a maple tree. Now this was a good place to wait for the place to be cleared up.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a very hot day In Leaf, as Hana wondered around town. She figured she’d get some time to herself since Ziren was out and about doing other things. The sun pounded down on tired Hana, being pregnant did help this at all, made it much harder to get around. But she was tired of sitting around, she loved to explore places even in her condition.

She may her way further into town, A lot people seem to be in the town of Leaf at this hour, Hana looked all about among the streets and shops all about. She began to miss Ziren seeing couples. Hana lowered her head and looked down at her belly wishing he was with her right now. Soon the twins would be born, she only hoped he would be around the time they are born.

It seemed to get hotter by the minute, Hana looked somewhere to sit in shade to hopefully cool down a bit. She looked about to something close by, she saw a bench with a young dark-haired girl. Maybe I could sit by this girl, hope she don’t mind, I’m so tired Hana thought to herself, making her way to the building where the girl was sitting, and a lot people were.

“Hello there, do you mind if I have a seat beside you”

Hana ask politely to the young girl and smiled, she really hope she didn’t mind, because it seemed the sun was going down anytime soon for that matter.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka looked up at whoever spoke, the woman was pretty... that was to say the least. She hadn't seen her before but could not deny her beauty, either way Asuka gave the woman a big smile "Of course you can!" She said giving her a warm smile "The bench is here for everyone!" She giggled, dangling her feet back and forth. Asuka always loved meeting new people, made her feel more familiar with the village. Although she knew she wouldn't be able to meet everyone, it was a lot better to have company rather than being alone.

She did notice the bump she had on her stomach and wondered if she had actually met her first pregnant woman... she didn't want to seem intrusive but couldn't help sending the ocasional stare, she wondered who the father was? Was he a shinobi? Was he good? Well he had to be good to have such a gorgeous woman, but was he handsome? Or was he kinda ugly? If he was the latter did he have a good personality? Would he like her? Would SHE like her? So many questions went on her mind and after realizing it she shrugged them of her mind. Her curiosity couldn't be contained. "I'm Asuka! What's your name?" She asked, the smile never leaving her face.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana was happy the sweet young girl did not mind her sitting by her, relieved to get out the hot beating sun, shinning down on her so much, the big belly didn’t make anything easy for exhausted Hana. She seemed like a very happy girl, Hana wondered about her, she gave her a small smile back as they sat beside each other on the bench.

The girl spoke and introduced herself to Hana, she had a lovely name and seemed very eager to talk to Hana.

“Hello, I’m Hana, nice to meet you Asuka, very nice name you have.”

She gave a big smile to girl, she liked how she seemed full of energy something Hana wished she had right now. Hana rested her hands on her big rounded belly, wasn’t long before the twins started to kick around in her tummy, Hana made a noise from the kicking the little ones were doing.

“I’m so sorry, I’m having twins and sometimes, it’s like their having a party in my tummy.”

Hana giggled and hoped this didn’t bug the young girl. She rubbed her large tummy to calm the little ones, they stopped once she did this. Hana looked towards the girl again.

“So, have you always lived in Leaf, I came Leaf in an odd way, but glad I did, I met a few great people here.”

She tried to make conversation with the girl to pass the time, until the sun went down or Ziren had popped up, she missed him dearly.

[MFT] 254

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka squealed once she heard Hana was pregnant, how awesome was that? She's never seen a pregnant woman before, and she had so many questions for her. But unfortunately those would have to wait since she had to answer Hana's question."Haven't met that many people." She said, dangling her feet back and forth. "I moved here.... two years ago. Or one?" She thought for a bit, to be completely honest she couldn't remember, it was kind of a huge blank. "Either way, I moved and started training at the academy. Almost graduating though!"

She started at Hana's tummy and smile. "How can you carry those two all the time?" She started asking with an innocent look on her face. "I still don't get how it just doesn't pop out of your tummy." She wondered for a bit. "It's 9 months and the belly gets swollen, baby is technically dangling from your skin... and it doesn't fall off! Howwwwww?! Too many questions rushed through her head, so little time. "Still don't know how they get there either... does a baby start as a parasite?"

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
A loud pitched Squeal is what Hana heard from the girl, she seemed to Hana very excited. She answered Her question on knowing others, Hana too only knew so many people in Leaf, but slowly she was meeting more and knew who would show their true colors and who could be trusted. She felt Asuka was harmless, but more a curious adventurous child. That could be good but also bad and get one in trouble.

“I have met a few as well, and only a few I can count on one hand who to trust, some have wronged me bad., but all an all I like it here some made me feel more welcomed than others, I came to Leaf not long ago myself”

The girl told her of graduating soon, how excited that is.

“I wish you luck on graduating soon”

Hana smiled sweetly at the girl, the girl had a number of other questions for Hana as you kept staring at her big round belly. Hana thought this was so cute and wished she had a child like Asuka and didn’t mind answering all her
curious questions the young one had. Hana decided to answer them one at a time, she listened as Asuka asked each one.

“Well I must say It’s hard to carry two little ones, at one time, but somehow I manage to waddle around”

Hana chuckled a little, then answered the next question, she got a big laugh out the next question smiling brightly, such a lovely child she thought.

“Believe me I feel like a balloon and I could pop any moment but no, I will have them soon enough why I am so big and round.”

The next question was a little more personal, how to answer this Hana thought. She would answer the best she could without getting personal.
*Well, yes the babies or (baby) grow for 9 months that is true, quite a miracle in fact, the belly gets larger due to the bay growing inside the tummy, as far dangling, I wouldn’t say but floating or swimming inside the tummy”

Hana hoped the young girl understood what she was saying If not she would try and explain another way. She preceded to answer the last question and laughed again. This girl was a joy to talk to, but it was good practice for the future twins, she wondered if this girl had parents.

“A parasite oh no, lol, more less a tiny little egg, see when two people love each other or have feelings for one another, a miracle can happen between the two of them, something magical. And well the daddy of the baby, gives mommy a special hug, and has what mommy needs to make the egg turn into a baby inside the mommy’s tummy.”

“After this the doctor checks on when the baby is to be born and come into the world.”

Hana asked if she would like to feel the babies kick and move inside her tummy, she would let her feel the miracle she was given to make a life, lives.

[MTF] 517

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka nooded, she wished she more more people than the fingers on her hands. But everything would come in due time, even now she was meeting someone new, or three different people to be exact. It was exciting meeting unborn children, it felt... magical in a sense. Something she didn't think could be possible. "Me neither, but I'm glad you've met people you can trust!" She giggled.

The answer to her questions were straight forward, and she liked that. No beating around the bush, just straight forward answers. "Waddle around?" She repeated "You seem walking just fine, but it has to be heavy." Asuka said, giggling again. She couldn't possibly understand how it could be done. But either way, it was all good! "Ohhhh!" She gasped, to the next answer. "So being big and round means they'll be born soon!" She stated with a big smile on her face. "I wanna play with them!"

Asuka listened closely on her explanation on how babies came to the mommys tummy. It made sense... but she did want to test it out. She looked down bit before, blushing. If this worked she would have a child to play with! Asuka quickly wrapped her arms around Hana. What was she doing? Apparently getting pregnant. She let go and poked her stomach a few times. "I don't feel anything." She said confused. "Did I do it wrong?"

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The girl answered Hana back, Hana couldn’t quit smiling at this curious child, she was lovely.

“Yes, there is weight to carry around, and can be exhausting, yes belly grows big before the babies come.”

Hana was glad to talk with this girl and to relax. All sudden Asuka wrapped her arms around Hana for a hug, Hana giggled at the hug. It was cute to Hana she hugged her, and a bit surprised Hana as well. Asuka let go of the tight little hug and began to poke her belly, Hana looked at her strangely thinking something was wrong, Like a tummy ache or something.

“Are you ok Asuka? “

Hana was worried for the young girl and this behavior, acting this way, it wasn’t normal. She also wondered if she had parents still. The girl began to speak after poking her tummy a few times.

“Oh, my no, you are to young to have babies and you need a man to have one little Asuka.”

Hana felt bad and wondered why the young one wanted a baby at this age. Hana put her softly on the child’s shoulder and looked at her.

“Asuka, I don’t mean to ask this, but do you have parents? I noticed you are alone here.”

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka gave a pout once she was told she couldn't have children, apparently it was a lot harder than it seemed. The magic hug worked on boys, and boys were icky... but well, she guessed it would have to wait. She looked at Hana, she was going to ask a question and it seemed as though it may be quite serious. Well, she was an open book, whether she believed it or not... it was her choice. "Do I have parents?" Asuka giggled "Everyone has parents!" After a couple of seconds, she realized what she actually meant. If she lived with her parents. Following her code, lying wasn't an option.

Asuka sighed. "Well, I was living with some relatives." She laughed, remembering the little incident. "Got kicked out... training got a bit out of hand." She giggled and held the necklace around her neck tightly. "But now I share an apartment with my Sister Soku! It's awesome, fun and I'm happy." She finished, wanting to let it out that she wasn't discontent with her situation but rather was happy on how things had turned out.

Uchiha Hana

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hana listened carefully to young girl, she was happy she had someone. All this talking of family made Hana miss Ziren even more, she longed for him to be with her, but he had to attend to something important. Hana smiled at the girl once more.

“I’m happy you have a sister.”

Hana still had her hands rest on her large belly, then she looked over at Asuka.

“I guess I should get going seems the sun is starting to set, thank you for talking and keeping me company, I hope to see and talk to you again.”

Hana slowly held on to bench to stand up, as soon and she stood up she got a sharp pain and yelled.

“Owwwww.”

The pain was one after another, she looked over at Asuka, with scared look.

“I think I’m in labor!”

She held her tummy as the pains kept coming, Hana really wished Ziren was here now.

Uchiha Asuka

Izen no hokage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Asuka giggled at Hana, it was indeed nice to have someone to talk to. Someone new by that matter, a new friend. "Thank you Hana-san. I loved our conversation as well. Learned and lot! And hop-!" Asuka was interrupted by the grunts of pain of the older girl. Oh boy what was happening?! "Hana! Hana, what's wrong?!" Asuka jumped from the bench and got in front of the hurting woman. What was wrong.... she couldn't figure it out... she just didn't have any medical expertise. That's when Hana spoke, she was in labor.

"Labor?" Asuka asked confused on what kind of sickness it was. She started pacing back and forth trying to figure it out... labor, labor... she had heard that term before just couldn't place her finger on the meaning. She thought about the babies on how this so called "labor" would affect the-... Labor... babies.... labor was the babies. "The babies are coming!" Asuka pretty much screamed that sentence, she paced quickened. She was pretty much starting to panic and speak random sentences. "But there has to be procedures about this, I mean... I'm not qualified for this sort of thing, I mean... they're babies... TWO babies... I can't deliver them might drop them, and they'll get hurt and then the dad will come kill me and I will go to the afterlife and get spanked by god for dropping babies..." Asuka suddenly realized she was mumbling to herself, quickly gave a few slaps to her face and breathed in deeply. The shaking though... she couldn't stop the shaking.

Okay, she needed to take Hana to the hospital... the only thing she hoped was that Hana could carry her own weight because there was no way in hell Hana could carry her by herself. Her Shaking hands took Hana's. "Come on! Hospital now!" She didn't mean to scream... her panic made it so ... made it seem as if she was on a battlefield.

[Taking Hana to the Hospital]
[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back