Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You want to know what I am? (INPC: ?)

Ii Hissori

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Tap. Tap. Tap.

Would you like to hear a secret?”

Society, I need you to stop LYING to the CHILDREN! Telling them that monsters are not real. Cause I swear, monsters are real. I’ve seen them. I’ve seen them in the streets! At the gates! In the fields! In the homes! In the masks! Right here! Who am I to know?

I AM EVERYTHING. What am I? I’m the air all around you. The steel in the buildings. The dirt between your toes. The grass in the dirt. The steel in the houses, and in the blades. I’m the wind in your air. I’m the AIR around you!

Fear not the army of wolves lead by the sheep! FEAR THE ARMY OF SHEEP LEAD BY THE WOLF! he is the EATER OF WORLDS, and he is the creator of war!

But these sheep, they are not his followers. They are his brothers and sister. And they will follow him to death! They’ve been awaken to all the allusions around them. Its time though. It’s time for you to come on home. It’s time for you WAKE UP, WAKE UP to all the monsters the society has created.

Did they really think a simple fire, a simple attack could control us? DID THE SOCIETY THINK THAT THESE MASKS WOULD HOLD THE DEMONS INSIDE OF US! It can’t.

You want to know why? Cause. I’m. Alright. Dead.

Follow the monsters, follow the thunderbirds.

We’re coming.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back