Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Youkai

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Maleficium - Youkai Contract Ability
The counterpart to the Kami, Youkai are often shunned and ostracized despite not necessarily being malevolent. This is no doubt due to them being naturally drawn towards mischief, as well as their capability of spreading havoc and misfortune where they appear, whether intentional or otherwise. It has become superstition that no good can come from associating with Youkai, not without cursing ones-self and others with misfortune.

Effect:
  • Those who hit, or have been hit by, the user become cursed with Misfortune. While in this state, should they roll a 1 on any Dodge/GenSave roll, the opposing attack becomes a Critical Hit. This Misfortune status does not stack regardless of source, and lasts for the remainder of the round.
  • The user and all of their attacks are considered Cursed.
    • Should a character have the Archsage Kinjutsu, their Senjutsu Manipulation ability's alignment remains Holy.

Miasma - Youkai Contract Independent Special Move
Youkai are capable of generating an ominous, vapor-like energy that causes disturbances to their environment and invokes feelings of paranoia and dread from those nearby. Should feel explainable feelings of anxiety and doom, it could be the presence of a Youkai.

Effect: Every round the user may create a miasma cloud for 1 AP. This miasma provides a number of benefits, but exactly which is used must be declared at the time the miasma is made.
  • 10% chance that any attacks directed at the Youkai Contract Summon or their summoner will auto-miss. Upon causing an attack to successfully auto-miss it will disperse the miasma cloud. This does not stack if there is multiple miasmas being used in this way, rather that 10% chance is rolled twice (so if there is 10 miasma clouds being used in this way it does not mean that there is a 100% chance of a miss but rather ten 10% chances that the attack will automatically miss.)
  • 5% chance that a combatant (this may effect friend and foe but the summoner and the Youkai summon themselves are considered immune) will automatically dispel a random maintained jutsu or technique (this includes jutsu that do not require chakra to maintain). This effect can be maintained indefinitely and can stack up to three times. These Miasma will not disperse if they cause a maintain to be dispelled.
  • The miasma attacks every opponent (may also be used to attack self or allies). There is no limit to the number of opponents the miasma will attack. This happens at 0 seconds timing and can be used as a conditional (such as 'attack myself if bound') but once the miasma makes it attack it will disperse. The miasma uses the user's Accuracy type of choice with a +1 Accuracy/DC bonus and deals 250 damage. Exactly when the miasma attacks an opponent must be determined by the user.
Note:
- There is no limit to how many clouds of miasma can be out at a given time.
- There is no limit to how many times a target may be effected by a miasma in a given round or a given battle.
- The summoner and the contract summon are both immune to these effects unless the user elects to allow themselves to be effected.
- This can effect creations and clones.
- Any time an AoE Wind attack is performed, one Miasma cloud is destroyed. An AOE is defined as an attack that targets multiple targets simultaneously (including ninjutsu spread). Additionally 'Wind' is defined as anything that uses 'Wind' ninjutsu as a part of its base element.

Heartseeker - Youkai Contract Senjutsu
A Youkai technique that condenses natural energy into the form of a glowing spear, launching it at their enemies. This spear, shrouded with their miasma, diffuses into the target it strikes, cursing them with an even stronger effect of the Youkai's miasma.

Effect: Attacks up to three targets for an attack that deals 3960 damage. On a full hit, the user choose one of the below effects to inflict upon the victim:
  • Makes all their jutsu or actions cost +10% chakra. This can stack up to three times. Lasts up to three rounds.
  • Makes all their attacks deal -10% damage. This is calculated before damage reduction. This can stack up to three times. Lasts up to three rounds.
  • Each time an action is made (jutsu, withdrawing an item, basic strikes, etc.) there is a 10% chance that the called shot of a random limb will be increased. This does not stack. Lasts up to three rounds.
Cost: 3 AP, 2750 CP

Note:
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- Regardless of subtype chosen, this jutsu is considered Cursed.
- Additional applications of this jutsu do not reset the timer.
- A target may only be affected by one of these effects at a given time.

Ninpocho Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Code:
[quote][B]Maleficium [I]-  Youkai Contract Ability[/I][/B]
The counterpart to the Kami, Youkai are often shunned and ostracized despite not necessarily being malevolent. This is no doubt due to them being naturally drawn towards mischief, as well as their capability of spreading havoc and misfortune where they appear, whether intentional or otherwise. It has become superstition that no good can come from associating with Youkai, not without cursing ones-self and others with misfortune.

[B]Effect:[/B]
[LIST]
[*]Those who hit, or have been hit by, the user become cursed with [I]Misfortune[/I]. While in this state, should they roll a 1 on any Dodge/GenSave roll, the opposing attack becomes a [I]Critical Hit[/I].  This [I]Misfortune[/I] status does not stack regardless of source, and lasts for the remainder of the round.
[*]The user and all of their attacks are considered [COLOR=red][I]Cursed[/I][/COLOR].
[LIST]
[*]Should a character have the [I]Archsage[/I] Kinjutsu, their [I]Senjutsu Manipulation[/I] ability's alignment remains [COLOR=blue][I]Holy[/I][/COLOR].
[/LIST]
[/LIST]
[/quote]

[quote][b]Miasma [i]- Youkai Contract Independent Special Move[/i][/b]
Youkai are capable of generating an ominous, vapor-like energy that causes disturbances to their environment and invokes feelings of paranoia and dread from those nearby. Should feel explainable feelings of anxiety and doom, it could be the presence of a Youkai. 

[b]Effect:[/b] Every round the user may create a miasma cloud for 1 AP. This miasma provides a number of benefits, but exactly which is used must be declared at the time the miasma is made.
[list][*] 10% chance that any attacks directed at the Youkai Contract Summon or their summoner will auto-miss.  Upon causing an attack to successfully auto-miss it will disperse the miasma cloud.  This does not stack if there is multiple miasmas being used in this way, rather that 10% chance is rolled twice [i](so if there is 10 miasma clouds being used in this way it does not mean that there is a 100% chance of a miss but rather ten 10% chances that the attack will automatically miss.)[/i]
[*] 5% chance that a combatant [i](this may effect friend and foe but the summoner and the Youkai summon themselves are considered immune)[/i] will automatically dispel a random maintained jutsu or technique [i](this includes jutsu that do not require chakra to maintain)[/i].  This effect can be maintained indefinitely and can stack up to three times. These Miasma will [i]not[/i] disperse if they cause a maintain to be dispelled.
[*] The miasma attacks every opponent [i](may also be used to attack self or allies)[/i]. There is no limit to the number of opponents the miasma will attack. This happens at 0 seconds timing and can be used as a conditional [i](such as 'attack myself if bound')[/i] but once the miasma makes it attack it will disperse. The miasma uses the user's Accuracy type of choice with a +1 Accuracy/DC bonus and deals 250 damage. Exactly when the miasma attacks an opponent must be determined by the user. [/list]
[i]Note:[/i]
- There is no limit to how many clouds of miasma can be out at a given time. 
- There is no limit to how many times a target may be effected by a miasma in a given round or a given battle. 
- The summoner and the contract summon are both immune to these effects unless the user elects to allow themselves to be effected.
- This can effect creations and clones.
- Any time an AoE Wind attack is performed, one Miasma cloud is destroyed. An AOE is defined as an attack that targets multiple targets simultaneously (including ninjutsu spread). Additionally 'Wind' is defined as anything that uses 'Wind' ninjutsu as a part of its base element.[/quote]

[quote][b]Heartseeker [i]- Youkai Contract Senjutsu[/i][/b]
A Youkai technique that condenses natural energy into the form of a glowing spear, launching it at their enemies. This spear, shrouded with their miasma, diffuses into the target it strikes, cursing them with an even stronger effect of the Youkai's miasma. 

[b]Effect:[/b] Attacks up to three targets for an attack that deals 3960 damage. On a full hit, the user choose [u]one[/u] of the below effects to inflict upon the victim:
[list][*] Makes all their jutsu or actions cost +10% chakra. This can stack up to three times. Lasts up to three rounds.
[*] Makes all their attacks deal -10% damage. This is calculated before damage reduction. This can stack up to three times. Lasts up to three rounds.
[*] Each time an action is made [i](jutsu, withdrawing an item, basic strikes, etc.)[/i] there is a 10% chance that the called shot of a random limb will be increased. This does not stack. Lasts up to three rounds.[/list]
[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP, 2750 CP

[i]Note:[/i]
- Jutsu subtype is chosen when the contract creature is designed; determining its accuracy and damage type.
- Regardless of subtype chosen, this jutsu is considered [glow=darkred][color=darkred][i]Cursed[/i][/color][/glow].
- Additional applications of this jutsu do not reset the timer.
- A target may only be affected by [b]one[/b] of these effects at a given time.  [/quote]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back