Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Your Office... NOW! [Requesting Akujin/Kyuji]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
~~~***~~~
[Enter Miago Tsukiko]

D80ymT0.jpg

The results of the meeting had been stewing in Tsukiko's mind since it ended. She didn't like new people. She didn't like a whole lot actually. It was a result of being brought back to life; somewhere along the way she had lost her soul. Today, however, had her exceptionally on edge. What would have been small things were being used as ammunition for the emotionally questionable woman. Tearing into a ginger nurse in baby pink scrubs for placing the crash cart on the left hand of the hallway instead of the right, she determines that maybe she should deal with the source of her grievances. Leaving the ER in the hands of the more than capable nurses, she pushes though a set of double doors and into the hospital proper. Things were a little quieter here by comparison but she didn't have time to enjoy the ambience; she was on a mission. Finding her mark making his rounds, she walks briskly up to their Medical figurehead Kyuji. You. Me. Your office. We need to talk.

Ever the tactless one, she storms off without waiting for a reply. She has all day to wait for him if needed and she has her pager if she is needed downstairs urgently. Hands stuffed into the pockets of her lab coat, she moves briskly toward her destination. The residents give her wide berth as she storms down the halls but one fresh intern hadn't had the pleasure of meeting the tsunami known as Tsukiko. Tripping into her path, she stops short and looks down at him as he collects the chart he had dropped. Stammering out an apology, he looks up hopeful to be met with kindness but is disappointed when all he gets is a cold stare. For a second she considers seeing how long he could take her insults but stops, instead giving a false smile that doesn't move past her lips. I have better places to be at the moment. Shoo. Did she need to be a bitch? No. Did it help make her feel better? Not especially but it didn't make her feel worse. No, her reason for being mean was because it made her feel powerful. The effort it took to be kind and charitable she reserved for her patients and those she was trying to get something from. Or the janitorial staff. They kept the hospital remarkably clean and it was the least she could do to thank them for cleaning up their messes. Literally.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 24
Height: 5 feet 10 inches tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Agnostic
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

After getting over his little temper tantrum in his office, the demigod aka the descendant of Byakko was making his rounds again in the hospital trying his best to let the meeting and circumstances surrounding it to blow off his chance and focus on what was ultimately the most important aspect of working in the medical branch: helping the patients and trying to save life where he could. However, it would not take long before the little bitch of the meeting known as Miago Tsukiko had found him and had informed him that they needed to talk in his office pronto. His gaze was all that needed to be seen to be aware of what he was thinking, he was not pleased with being ordered to do something especially from this woman who had been so hostile and somewhat rude to him during the meeting. It felt like she didn't even have any emotions or anything really human about her, that was the feeling at least that Kyuji felt from her when he met her. But, he would shrug his shoulders and put a thumb up to her letting her know that they would speak momentarily.

He would see her storming off before he could even respond to her and even saw her being her natural bitchy self to someone younger which appeared to be a little intern. The poor kid looked confused and hurt by the way she acted and Kyuji would've stopped to talk to him about what transpired, but he had to handle this cracky hag before she destroyed the entire hospital in her current state of mind. Luckily for her, she wouldn't have to wait long before he arrived in his office and shut the door behind him with even locking it and putting the blinds down so it was a direct one-on-one interaction between the two individuals. He would then sit down in his seat directly across from Tsukiko and said with a tilt of his head and smile on his face: "You requested me. What is up? I hope it isn't concerning the meeting from earlier. I know there was a lot of tension in the room during that because of conflicting suggestions and viewpoints."

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It took all of her effort not to appear any more impatient than she already was as she waited for him to unlock the door and admit her to his office. She expected him to leave the door ajar or stand just inside to allow an escape as most did when she requested a meeting. The click of the lock pushed a giddy bubble through her stomach as she realizes that he intended their conversation to be uninterrupted. Her face twists into a bemused smile as he indicates the chair opposite him. Taking long strides, she moves in front of the chair as if to sit but continues around to his side to claim a perch on his desk, undoing the buttons of her lab coat to make it easier to sit. The niceties were charming, giving the conversation an air of professionalism. She could respect that but she had a hard time returning them. No. No hard feelings at all. I'm not a fan of bureaucracy, is all. I would have rather remained in the ER and not participated if I could have but it also got me out of work. The reason I'm here is because I want to get to know you.

Crossing her legs, she twists slightly so that her shoulders are squared to him as her left hand plays idly with a writing instrument that had been left on the desk. Her look was that of a predator sizing up a challenge. She knew her personality was abrasive but his pleasant facade had given her the in she wanted. Where did you come from? What did you do there? Why help us? You seemed very eager to have the Sennin position filled and more than happy to oblige the vacancy to aid our “suffering”. She pauses but doesn't wait long enough for him to answer before continuing. Don't mistake this for jealousy or spite. I really don't care as long as I'm left to the trauma unit. Honestly if anyone really cared, the position would have been filled ages ago. What I want to know, darling, is what is your angle? Everyone has an angle. Her silence would be full this time, giving way for Kyuji to talk. She had been too busy at the Hospital to go to the Red Lights and feel alive so getting into a stirring confrontation would have to satisfy the itch to feel alive.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
With the door being locked and him sitting down, this strange and somewhat awkward encounter for the descendant of Byakko had begun. It began with the lady in front of him deciding to take a perch on his desk directly in front of him and undo her lab coat, which had the man raise a confused look on his face as the woman began to talk. She explained to him in concise details that there were no hard feelings between them from what transpired at the meeting minutes earlier and that she would've preferred to have stayed in the ER and not have participated. However, she would pause momentarily which seemed like the time to respond but he wasn't quick enough as she continued voicing her view asking or more like demanding information on him like where he came from, what he did there, and why he wanted to help them along with why he wanted the Sennin position. Respectable questions that deserved responses that was for sure, he couldn't blame her for wanting to know about him as he wanted to know about her as well. But, he was understandably the outsider in the room with experience and knowledge on the medical arts in Sand so he knew he needed to be concise and not be wishy-washy with his response.

Leaning back in his chair, he looked the stone cold maiden right in her brown eyes with a smile on his face. This was going to be a fun day after all it appeared. He would take a deep breath and then exhale before beginning to speak. His tone in his voice appeared friendly within reason and it didn't seem like he had any remorse behind his words as he spoke. "Well, I am glad that there is no bad blood between us from that meeting and you didn't need to come to the meeting if you were busy or didn't want to. As you could see from the meeting, only about half a dozen showed up out of everyone that is staffed. Quite sad turnout when our branch is suffering so much and needed that meeting." He too like her would pause momentarily to gather his thoughts before continuing, not giving her any time to comment. "As for me, my actual name is Kanemoto Akujin. However, my adopted name if you can say that is Byakko Kyūji. I am the demigod and the descendant of Byakko and I also own 40% of the Byakko Clan's holdings in the Toraono Clan. As for my origin, I was born and raised in Iwagakure, yes, the Hidden Stone Village. When I was living there, I lived a hermit life with my parents in a cave and was a medical shinobi at the hospital there. I fled from my home village and country during an attack that could only be described as your worst nightmares coming to life. I then joined our village after talking to Toraono Kuro and Byakko. The reasoning I want to be the Sennin is because Kuro and Byakko both said that it was my destiny to be the Sennin and that title is all I ever wanted in my lifetime. I just would like to be the Sennin of the village and show my dead parents, bless their souls, that their son grew up and actually made something of his life after being a hermit for the majority of it. Why do I want to help your village exactly? Because I love this village and I care about this village dearly as it is my home and where my family and friends are, though, I do miss Iwagakure sometimes. Is that enough for you? What else would you like to know? By the way, I have reports that you have been doing a fabulous job in the ER department and I wonder why with those little almond-colored eyes on that little cute face haha." The awkwardness in the room would fill up again as the last words escaped his mouth and he awaited her response.

[MFT: 678 Words]

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His remark that she could have continued working was met with a shrug. She could do a lot of things but despite complaining, she wouldn't have missed the meeting for anything. Not when it involved the happenings in Omni Prime and if not for her lively hood, at the very least for the gossip. Her lips would remain pursed through the pause as her expectation for him to continue was met. She listened intently, eyebrows raising with each new piece of information. A grimace would fight against the neutral expression she was trying to maintain at the mention of the Toraono clan. She wouldn't argue any of his points but she would blink slowly, unphased by his description of the attacks. She had know idea how bad they were an so she would not counter his remarks but she was certain that her worst nightmare had come to life when she returned to it.

Kuro is full of <mumbles> can't leave well enough alone. He speaks of grand designs and free-will but meddling in other people's lives, no matter how small, is still meddling. She knew her outburst was mostly unwarranted but the mere mention of the Border Sennin was enough to raise her blood pressure a few digits. Taking a calming breath or two, she rakes her fingers through her hair in an effort to distract her. Looking back at him through heavy lashes, she smirks with a soft blush. Flattery gets you every where, darling. Switching how her legs are crossed, she mindlessly adjusts her clothes as she considers other questions.

My apologies for my outburst. You see, I've nibbled the bittersweet fingers of death and it was Kuro-sama who brought me back along with many others. They managed to return just fine but me? Well, I managed to come back with no soul. Can't feel a thing. So pardon my not believing that you've heard fabulous reports. Perhaps about my skill but certainly not with my bedside manner. Her teeth nibbled her lip with a smirk. It's made me a little bit of a thrill-seeker but I promise that it doesn't affect my work Going over his story in her mind one more time, she contemplates arguing over one of his remarks. In her opinion, one didn't have to be a Sennin to amount to anything but if it was what he needed to do to feel like he has accomplished something. She considers the repercussions of her next question before sliding halfway off the desk and leaning forward a little in preparation to leave. Timing it in such a way that it would almost appear as an afterthought, she stops just as her feet touch the ground before asking her question.

One last thing. This is a pretty demanding place. Is there a Mrs... or Mr... Kanemoto that is going to miss you? Sennin has a habit of... pulling people in opposite directions. One finger would reach out and drag down his arm as she shamelessly dug for information. She wanted something but the plan hadn't quite formed yet. Did she want to use him to get back at the Toraono clan leader or just her own gain? Her gaze followed her hand as it touched him before looking up. While we're being honest, I should inform you... I'm not loyal. I look for winners and I try to keep on their good side. The only thing I'm loyal to is this village. If you don't try to hurt the village, I will aid you in whatever your pursuit as long as their is a mutual interest. Will it get me killed one day? Probably, and I can only hope that it will be on the steps on the Dojo. Her eyes glazed over at the thought as her lips curled into a grin. When one doesn't have a soul, it was easy for the darkness to take over.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
His eyes would close as he awaited her response and it wouldn't take her long to chime back in after his unprofessional comment on her eyes. But, he had to admit she was definitely an attractive lady and if events had been altered, he would've tried to pursue a love interest with her. But, they did not and he needed to get any attraction between them to a minimum and definitely keep his thingamajig in his pants if you know what I mean. This was strictly business between two colleagues and it needed to stay that way or it would cause internal conflicts in the branch, the hospital and probably the village. Fortunately, she had began to talk as aforementioned and his mind could wander to her words and what she was saying. Understandably, he had no idea what to expect from her since they had just been in a meeting prior where tensions seemed high and now she was being touchy feely with him; he would need to dig into the files on her both at the Hospital and back at home by word of mouth from Kuro.

Anyways, she would actually start by mentioning his "brother's" name and mumbling something under her breathe about him. Unfortunately even with cat ears, his hearing could not pick up what was being mumbled as she mentioned his meddling into people's lives. At this point, the head of the Medical Council was confused most certainly as the lady took some deep, long breathes to calm herself down and raked her fingers through her hair to probably also help herself calm down. She would then look back at the dear medic with a blush on her face mentioning that flattery will get him everywhere. In all honesty, it somewhat was true as it got him locked in a room with Lady Yanshi where they engaged in coitus and impregnated her. In his defense, he was being a gentleman before this incident occurred and he had no other choice when they were in the room as she froze all the windows and door shut. All Kyuji had to break down was his hands and feet which would've proved problematic as she could've killed him but instead forced him to take her. And look at them now, they were in "love" if you could call it that with a kid or kids on the way and he was a part of the Toraono Clan which was one of the prestigious clans in Wind Country. So, yes flattery could get you everywhere and even places you didn't want to go!

The lady present in front of him though would switch how her legs were crossed and readjust her clothes before beginning an apology. She really, really, really needed to stop readjusting herself because they were so close to one another that it could be taken as hints for the opposite sex. But, his mind would be redirected as she began to speak again mentioning that she had been brought back alive by his "brother" and others, but she unfortunately came back with no soul while they were fine from some kind of incident. She would then explain how it made her not feel anything and she apologized again for her not believing him about the reports. Then, a smirk appeared on that adorable face of hers as she continued stating that she had become a little bit of a thrill seeker, but it did not affect her job performance. So, this explained why she seemed so distant and came off as a bitch so easily during the meeting; it wasn't about anger or annoyance, she just didn't have a soul so she didn't feel anything and only said it as it was. There was a question that he wanted to ask regarding her soul, but he would wait until she was done since it was not nice to interrupt someone when they were speaking.

She would shift her weight again as she slid off his desk and leaned forward a little practically on top of him as her breathe could be felt on his neck and face. He would feel a finger drag down his arm as the woman apparently followed her finger, but he wouldn't notice her eyes following the finger as they were shut. He did however feel the finger and his face turned red at the gesture. However, she was now asking if he had a significant other that would miss him as the Sennin position could pull people in opposite directions before mentioning that she was not a loyal individual per say. She picked winners and tried to stay on their good side but she reassured him that she was loyal to their village and would aid him in whatever pursuit he wanted if there was a mutual interest. In other words, she was saying that she and Kyuji would be aligned on the same page if there was a mutual interest and he believed that there could and would be a mutual interest among them. He would just need to ask the right questions in response to her statements and they could work out a partnership and possibly more in the future if his marriage would fall apart. Who knew what would happen in the future? Life and death were a fun and twisted game after all; one day you could be healthy and well and the next you could be on your deathbed and give your last whisper of your life.

His eyes would open after her last statement to see her lips curling into a grin as she seemed pretty adamant about dying on the steps of the Toraono Dojo. This situation was quite difficult for someone who was stuck in the middle of the ordeal as he had never heard about this incident from Kuro before, but there seemed to be a lot about this village and his own family that he didn't know of. Maybe, just maybe Kuro wasn't exactly the nicest man in the world and he actually had a mean streak about him; but maybe this soulless woman was just pulling his strings. He wanted to think she was kidding with him, but her tone and outburst did not help matters for him.

In either case, he would need to know more, but for now he could be a nice man and respond to her. Yeah, he should do that. He would lean back in his chair with a smirk on his face as well as he tried to figure out the best course of action to respond to her statements. It was probably best to handle everything unrelated to Kuro right now since that subject was touchy with her and understandably so if he actually did bring her back from death even if she had no soul. He would sigh deeply before responding to the lady with no physical touching involved at all: "There is actually a Mrs. Byakko as I thought it would be best to take my branch of the entire Toraono Clan's lord's name. As for missing me, she knows that I care for her and want to see her but she knows that I need to aid people and help out as much as possible at the Hospital so we don't continue to lose more lives. Being understaffed has really taken a toll on this entire Hospital unfortunately and I wish we had more people that were willing and able to assist us in operations, check-ups, and field work. You see, Miss Miago, I also am a teacher at the Academy and I have started making time to teach the students about our branch in the hopes that some of them would be interested in joining us...but no luck so far it seems. But as for the position of Sennin, I know it can take you far away from your family and friends. Being a simple medic takes you away from them a lot and a higher ranking position would do the same, but I need to do this for not just myself but my family."

He would then cross his arms as he took a moment to take a breathe before continuing with the same smile on his face and upbeat in his voice. "I appreciate you aiding me if we have a mutual interest with one another and you do not need to worry about me harming our village. I also want you to know that I consider you an ally and you should consider me one as well. Let me help you and let yourself help me. Together we can make this Hospital better which will also help the village!" He would then rise to look at the woman face to face as he placed his hands on her shoulders and their faces were merely inches away from one another as he continued with his tone quickly changed to a serious tone. His eyes would start to glow their golden hue as he began to speak again: "I would appreciate being brought back from death, but I can understand your frustrations and angry with Kuro and others as they came back with their souls while you came back with none. But, I want you to know that Kuro should not be trusted and he gives me a bad vibe every time I am around him. He seems like a nice and friendly guy upfront, but he seems to be a little crazed with power as he summoned two students to the Dojo and made them go through intense training to better themselves and I couldn't stay to watch it as both students were in pain. Cowardly of me, maybe, but I had enough from it. There are speculations that Kuro has done other things against the village and I can tell you that he is planning on retaliating against the Cabel by attacking Sora where the Daimyo apparently is located. See, the Daimyo apparently sent the Cabel and he thinks an assassination of the Daimyo and his heirs to the throne will solve everything. Sounds quite idiotic if you ask me....but, listen. I want you to know that I don't trust Kuro and your story really makes me feel uneasy...but I think there might be a way to get your soul back if you want it. I am not entirely sure if it would work but we could try to go to the site where you died and lost your soul and see if we can retrieve it. I however feel like Kuro might actually have your soul as well since he has show some demonic tendencies and could be seen as the Devil himself. I mean he aligned and allowed one of his family members the privileged of being engaged to a man they call the Demon of the Mist. It sounds like there is corruption from him and the heads of our country." His heart was aching as his assumptions felt so true but he didn't want them to be as Kuro was his family after all and becoming a part of the clan was one of the only reasons he initially became a Sand shinobi. There were a wide range of reasons now, but they did not compare to the initial reason to join the village.

Sagasu Yume

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The closest thing to real emotion graced her lips as he spoke of his wife. It was a glimmer of times past when she dreamed of falling in love and raising a family. She could remember wanting it but couldn't quite remember what it would have felt like. She had tried with Shinji but ultimately he still had a heart and wanted it to mean something more, despite his playboy exterior. He had it bad for an Uchiha noble when they had hooked up which made their mutual interest in self-destruction much more potent. They still meet from time to time but the look in his eyes when she leaves doesn't sit well with her as she can't return his desire.

His story tells her of a family man, someone with responsibilities and the intention to do what is best for those he cares for. Ever the cynic, she can't help but feel that there is an underlying purpose of self-interest in his actions though possibly that is just her projecting her own actions onto him. Standing taller as his hand rest on her shoulders, she can't help but feel her temperature rise slightly as she looks up into his stare. He consoles her, spinning a tale of how it might have been intentional; how, perhaps, her soul was harvested. I would never dream of trusting that man, especially with how he conducts himself around MY... sorry, our... hospital. He'd own the village if he thought he could get away with it. If he wasn't so stalwart to his wife, it would almost be attractive. I liked it better when the outside stayed outside but it would seem with the influx of immigrants, no offence, there have been many with interest in the goings on of Suna. As long as I am left to my business, I really don't care who rules me. Daimyo, Kage, Demon, Man... Rolling her shoulders a little she curves her body this way and that until she has slid his hands down her sides to rest them on her hips, placing hers over his. She wouldn't stop him from pulling back but it wasn't clear she didn't mind the contact.

If I wanted my soul back, I would have sucked up to the Toraono lord to help me figure out how. The way I see it is that my selfish desire wanted to live and my benevolence recognized the natural order of death and they were torn apart. She's probably with Mother Suna or the ether or wherever we were supposed to go. Hospital was rebuilt where the old one was destroyed. If it was as easy as being where I left her, she'd be haunting these halls. Maybe that's why I can't leave. She chuckled a little at her joke, trying to make light of the morbid situation. Feeling satisfied with their interaction and feeling like they had made some steps in a beneficial direction, she decides to have a little fun. Draping her hands over his shoulders, she entwines her fingertips behind his neck. Her touch would be slightly cool but not uncomfortable. Grinning as she arches her back, she leans in a little to whisper. So glad we could have this chat and get to know each other. Maybe working together won't be so bad.

Stepping back, she slips out of his arms and spins away. Her hips sway from side to side as she heads for the door, speaking as she goes. Congratulations on the family. Shame though. Means that sleeping with the boss is out of the question. Guess I'll just have to do real work instead.</B><i></i> Her laughter was a mix of frivolous and bitter but being a thorn in his side and possible sexual aggravation was enough to satisfy her itch for power. Even if he felt nothing for the Mednin she would take pleasure in trying. For a second, she would pause at the door with a demure smirk as she glances back at her new Chief of Staff with a wink. <B>We'll talk again soon, I'm sure. You know where to find me. If he wants to stop her, he'd have to be quick or else she would slip out the door with swaggering steps, glancing at anyone who would look and daring them to start a rumour.

It was her after all.

[Attempting to leave]

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the descendant of Byakko began to talk and his brace began to embrace her, he could feel her body temperature increasing slightly. It was funny how this terrible situation between these two individuals at the meeting had quickly melted away when they were left alone to talk to one another. Maybe, they just needed some one-on-one team building to gain the trust of the other and truly knew where each other stood on matters. As far as their little meeting in his office had gone, it was a productive one in more ways than one as she was being very lustful with her moves on him and he knew it, yet he let it go. It wasn't because she was unattractive considering she was a very beautiful woman, but for the simple fact that he had to keep it in his pants at the very least until they were away from the Hospital. In all honesty, he was not ready for children and the sex appeal of Lady Yanshi had dropped significantly in recent weeks, but it was the effect of getting someone pregnant when you first met them because you decided to give into the lust along with being trapped. As the woman left his room, he would watch her swaggering steps as he would move to the door and lock it behind her once she was down the hall.

He would then lean back in his chair and replay the events that had unfolded today from the meeting up until she had left with a simple smirk on his face. My, oh my how a quick meeting and informal meeting afterwards changed the scope of everything from the medical branch and the head of the Council's mind and heart. His lust was showing as he closed his eyes and began to blush remembering their touches and how close their lips were to one another allowing the breath of each other to warm the other's skin. Then, there were those hips that she had carefully moved his hands to and felt amazing to the touch as she placed her hands on his. It was clear as day while she was there that he was trying to hide the awkwardness and his blushing at the personal displays of affection between them. He would need to find out where she was living and personally craft a message to her because her proposal about sleeping with the boss had intrigued him and he wasn't getting anything like he was given today from his wife.

It was completely wrong to be lusting over another female while married in the eyes of your lord who also made you a demigod, but the feline-like man had been slowly falling into the side of the law that was seen as chaotic, psychotic and a little bit of a sadist. He had tried to kill an academy student and had broken down in front of a trainee before because he couldn't figure out what was wrong with a patient; he also sometimes felt like he was hearing voices. Oh boy, however this relationship between these two medics go, both of them better be prepared for a crazy ride.

[Topic Left!~
MFT: 532 Words]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back