Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You're here why? (Kira, report)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He was in his normal attire once more. Blood red samurai armor covered his arms, shins, thighs and hands. A red jacket was across his torso. Black shirt, pants, and boots completed it. His swords were at his side but for the moment being ignored as he worked through the past weeks of missing details.

Maki sat at his desk, staring at the papers infront of him. He hadn’t missed too much in the branch during his absence from duty. But this bothered him. A notice of transfer that Takeshi had forced someone into his branch. That never boded well. Maki set the paper down and scratched at the patch over his missing right eye. IT itched something fierce where the skin was healing up. He’d send the summons out, so now he was waiting on this person to report as he’d tasked them do. He would wait to have to chase them down.

Maki groans and waits.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Just one more tag and were done...".

Kira said to himself,while in his bedroom stitching explosive tags on a t-shirt,then after stitching in the final tag,Kira looked at it and grinned,this better work like it ought to,as either a powerful,worn explosive or as a psychological weapon,after Kira was done with that,he then wears the shirt,for some reason,it's comfort isn't disturbed,after he finished setting that up he then writes a seal on a Kunai,and on himself,directly at his own skin which is a part of his plan that when some person inside ANBU tries to stab him for their unusual reasons,he could just quickly disappear,leaving them a fine T-shirt with explosive tags all over it,an easy move.

"Oi Furball c'mere".

After Kira called out for his dog which he nicknamed "Furball" because of the way it sleeps,making the dog look like a ball of furry mass,after doing do,Kira puts on his jacket and zips it shut to hide the explosive tag infested shirt ,to pick up his "Kusarigama" and his "Twin Teeth Displacers" after he was fully armed,he then walks out of his home and headed out.

"Kira!.....better not be in 6,000 peices when you're home".

Before Kira walked out to report to the ANBU captain,his mother said jokingly,to not return beaten badly as she knows what dillema Kira's in,and after she said so,Kira gave no reply and headed out with his dog,then after a while of walking,he reaches the office,as he saw the door,he then slowly opened it and entered.

"i was told to report to you sir".

After doing so,he then entered looking at the man with an eyepatch,damn i bet this guy is one of those brutal type of captains,then again,ANBU as a whole are a brutal group,Kira said in his mind,also flooding with numerous assumptions.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Indeed you were. The dog wasn't, though.”

Maki looks up at the kid and rises from his seat, now looking down at them. Shirt, jacket, nothing weird so far. The dog was an odd one, and Maki was slightly puckish. Maybe the kid wanted to share a snack. Maki’s brown eye moves from the dog back to Kiramaru, and with a blink it was now golden in color. ”You’ve been sent to my branch by the Hokage, which is an unusual entry into the ANBU branch. And not a good sign to be honest. I want to hear, in your own words, what caused him to do this. So, go on, tell me why Takeshi felt it best to send you to me.”

Maki sits on his desk, stretching his arm out and flipping his wrist. An apple appears in his grip which he begins to eat while he waits for the other to spin a tale or be honest. Whichever one the kid chose was going to paint which way this meeting went, and the Sennin wasn’t going to mince words if it came to corrections.

The only time Takeshi sent him people directly was when there was a problem. He had, essentially, become the Hokage’s clean up man. He stretches out, and it would be revealed to the other that, in addition to his right eye missing, his left arm ended a half foot from his shoulder, just before it would form an elbow. He didn’t seem to be letting that bother him, though.

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Why he got me in here hmmmm...".

Kira rubbed his chin for a moment,remembering the night after a few moments to tracing the steps ,Kira then said to him.

"For no absolute reason if i was any honest!....like really!....i just came because a friend called me then i saw the Hokage and his twin that looks like him except that twin looks like a woman for some reason..and second...I have no skills...and i thought people who go to this place are some genius whiz kids".

Kira complained...why the hell of all people,he was put into this position,he also pretended to have no skill on anything,wanting to make him think that putting him in this place was a wrong choice.

"The Hokage could've put either Nitish or even Riku in this place!...they have skills...i don't!...I'm just a normal kid who bear zero potiential or capabilities".

Kira then continued with his rant,this time he suggested that either the two people he mentioned should have been put into this position because they were smart and yet again mentioned he had no talent be in ANBU,while he was at his rant he then looked around the office,scratched onto his jacket and tapped on the floor multiple times with his feet.He really hated to be in this place,not only it's infested with the common enemy,he's stuck with this man who's probably a psychopath judging from how he looks like,then after a few moments after his speech,Kira gulped and asked

"So.....can i please go now?......i stated that I'm not capable to be here which is a requirement,and if i don't fulfill that i don't get to be here that's how it works here,right?

After he finished speaking,Kira then started to sweat like mad...what was i thinking of asking that and raising my voice?!...stupid me!...I'm so dead now...so so dead,Kira screamed in his mind whilst looking down,pupils dilated and his mouth slightly opened,whatever he's feeling right now,it definitely feels very uneasy.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Maki sighs as the kid goes on about everything in such a way that he nearly snapped on him. ”No, you cannot go.” He flips his hand and the apple once more vanishes as if into this air. He rises off his desk and closes the distance swiftly, his hand coming out to grab the kid’s wrist. ”My report says some other things. That your friends are trouble makers, that the Hokage felt it best to send you to me because he sees potential he’d rather not have squandered on petty nonsense.” The sleeve where his missing left arm was twitches, and soon the empty fabric begins to move as if something was growing inside of it. A skeletal hand explodes from the end and grabs Kiramaru’s other wrist, and Maki drags the child out the door and into a nearby room. Should the dog follow he’d make no move to stop it.

As the door slams shut behind them he shoves Kiramaru into the middle of the room. It was a gymnasium for training, with obstacles everywhere. Apparently this was a good room for testing agility and endurance. ”I wish to see this potential Takeshi mentioned. So we’re going to be doing an impromptu exam. I think you’ll like it.” He reaches up with his right arm to rip the sleeve off of his left, revealing that the stump which ends just below his shoulder was grafted to a completely skeletal limb. Maki stretches his arms out and rolls his shoulders.

”There’s a bag of money hidden in this room. Enough to buy a month’s worth of food. If you find it, its yours. But there’s one caveat.” He reaches out with his arm to point at the child, and everything would go dark. ”You have to do so without your sight. Don’t worry, if you do find it I’ll give you your vision back. Hop to, chop chop.”

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
After hearing that he cannot escape this dillema...Kira's pupils dilate and his teeth would grind each other in dissapointment,Then what should i do?..what cook a steak for him jeez,then after the man made an apple vanish,Kira was then making yet again an overflow of assumptions,what will happen next?..why did he do that,wh- then as he saw the skeletal hand trapping his wrist,Kira was suprised that his quick reactions didn't even helped him out so that he could avoid that hand,then after he analyzed the situation he was in,Kira pointed a sharp fingernail into himself,planning to blow himself up with the vest,but before he even lifted a finger the plan was already ruined as the other one was locked by the man,as the man dragged Kira out,he then tried his best to weave a few handsigns to escape,attempting to cast a jutsu powerful enough to seperate him from the man.

But it was too late,they were inside,casting a jutsu was useless,because of that,it felt hopeless,Kira unzipped his jacket,revealing the great number of tags,while he did so,he pulls out a kunai with a seal etched onto the handle,after that part was done with,Kira's dog ran next to Kira growling,after that happened Kira said.

"What are you going to do?!...it better be something not involving some stabbing because it will be a very bad choice!".

After that,he grit his teeth infront of the man as he folded his arms,after that happened,he then held onto the blade tightly,Kira then listened to the man's speech,one word in it cheered him up a bit "money" would be the word,and after hearing that,he then hid his kunai back into his jacket and zipped it shut.

"Money.....hmmmm...okay".

Kira folded his arms and nodded in agreement,but as the man pointed the arm at him he became blind in a flash,because of that,Kira sat down and fed some time to think what just happened at a moments notice,then after a bit of a while an idea popped out,if he can't find it,then let others do it!..but how..Easy.

"Katsu...find the money bag for me,when you find it..mark it for me".

After part one of the plan was played out,Kira stood up and applied some chakra on his nose to track down the scent with ,at the first try he found faint areas of the man's scent,not pleased by the results,Kira sat down and waited for his dog to do his job for him.

Kairyuu

Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He took note of the explosive vest, but made no move on it for the moment. Instead Maki sits and watches as the boy sends his dog to do his dirty work while he sits down. The ANBU Sennin follows the dog around as it begins to sniff, and once it got near one of the decoys would form several handseals. Kira’s vision would return in an explosion of light as around his dog a ring of high, hot flames would burst into being, trapping the animal.

”I said you, not the dog. But good trick. Let’s make this a bit more interesting.”

Maki steps back into the harsher shadows created by the flames and vanishes from sight. The ring slowly begins moving inward towards the dog. ”You got 5 minutes. Better get to it.”

If he still had the scenting active, there would be three sources outside of the ring of fire. One that smelt so much of Maki that it wasn’t funny was coming from under the floorboards. There was one that barely smelt at all coming from the rafter above. The last one was between the other two in scents, and it was coming from under a pile of folded chairs in a corner.

(Each post is 1 minute. Hop to.)

Himura Kumonosuke

Yen
ASP
Deaths
While in the state of waiting,Kira wondered how long would this take,then for a very small moment,Kira smelled fire with his own sensitive nose at the same time his vision came back,it wasn't a good feeling to his eyes as it has been in the dark for a pretty long time and the sudden exposure of light would be a bit uncomfortable to him.

"Ngggrrhhhh!....".

Kira grunted,he could've said a warning of some sort,then as his vision returned he then looked at the direction of the flames,shocked by the sight as he turned his head to it as he saw his dog caged in the ring of flames,while the dog was inside it would be yelping for help,out of shock Kira ran for his canine kin.

"Calm down Katsu!....i got this!..like always!".

Then while he was calming his kin,he heard the man speak of a twist he added onto his game,a twist in if which he fails,his canine kin would be fatally wounded or even dead,after realizing that the span of time was given was not very long,Kira gritted his teeth as he watched the man hid onto the shadows,he had to find the bag of money quickly,to find the man he has to use one of his clan's techniques,one technique that heightens the power of the nose,to activate that technique,Kira stalled for a moment to apply chakra upon his nose after the first step was performed,Kira uses it to track down the bag he thought that the bag had to have a similar scent like the man's,after sniffing for it Kira finds the scent,a few actually.

There were 3 scents of the man coming fron all over the place from under the floor board,above him,and one coming from between the two scents located at a corner which took him a bit of time to realize the scent came from thre,this was a problem as Kira couldn't pinpoint where the bag actually is,to increase his chances of finding it,Kira molded his chakra into mud and after a few moments,he regurgitated the said mud made from his own chakra then after that happened the mud rises and takes shape and form of him,after successfully creating the Mud Clone,Kira then gave it some commands.

"Mud Clone...i need you to take all those chairs out to locate the money bag,once found inform me about that said bag".

As the commands were then given,the clone nodded and headed for the corner to find the money bag from the assortment of chairs,Kira yet again molds his chakra into something,but this time,it was lava rather than mud,but what for? To crack the floorboards open as he punches it down with the extreme heat of the lava cloak,after he finishes molding the chakra into lava,he then regurgitates it like the mud,right under his feet,then as it was now there the lava flowed onto Kira's feet and slowly flowed upward to fully wrap him with the molten rock,as he was now fully wrapped,Kira knelt down and started punching the floor boards with his fist that is covered with the molten rock,each hole he forcefully formed would be smoking like chimneys.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back