Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

You've got mail! [Umashi]

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo had given the letter to some courier who promised it’d eventually reach the Hokage’s desk. He had to pay a pretty penny of the money he saved, but one day the message would arrive on the Hokage’s desk. It was a simple scroll with a small leather bind keeping it shut.

If read, the handwriting was neat and clean.

“Dear Lord Hokage,

I write you from Kumogakure. My travels went well and I reunited with Okada, Kaji in Port Cirrus. He has once again taken me as his disciple and I, with your permission, wish to resume my training under him in the Village Hidden in the Clouds. I wanted to get your official permission and documentation to prevent any consequences coming to me or Kumogakure. If you are benevolent enough to accept my proposal, I have two things I would like to ask. My transfer to the main branch of Konoha so I can become a Genin as I believe I will be able to perform my duties better with the standard position. Also if when Okada, Kaji, believes I am ready he can administer a Chuunin exam as to not slow down my progress.

*A very scribbled signature lies at the bottom.*

Best Regards, Ranna Tatsuo

Seijin

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Looking the letter over, Umashi shook his head and sighed. Clearly this Tatsuo kid just couldn't stick with the plan that Umashi had for him. Scribbling his own instructions, Umashi replied back, allowing Kaji to instruct Tatsuo further. With Tatsuo soon to no longer be on the books for the Medical Branch, Umashi would have to look into rearranging things concerning the Branch going forward. With a lack of medics then soon the system could collapse if there were less than the optimal amount of healers. Of course some people would never be able to sit still long enough to allow a medic to operate on them but ultimately, Umashi's goal was to keep balance between the branches and not tip the scales too far one way or the other. It was a a tricky game with three options but today Tatsuo chose for himself what he wanted to do.

OOC: Sending back permission for Kaji to be able to instruct Tatsuo further.
Topic Entered and Left
[S Rank - 1 hour run time]
[1 Hour NPC Messenger Run Time]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back