Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yozara Akihito vs Yaboi [Round 1 - Student Tournament]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The roar of the crowd could be heard in the distance it was clear that they were getting hyped to witness the fight that would be taking place shortly. As cheers and whoops could be heard echoing around the stadium it would be the fighters turns to rock up and make sure they were prepared to enter the arena. It was clear that the time had come to step in front of the crowd and prove themselves in that few seconds that they had. This could change their lives forever and it could see them spotted by a specific branch and they could even be elected to join if they were lucky.

“We would like to welcome the entrance of our new fighters. Give them a huge cheer as they prepare to enter the arena!”

The announcer's voice would echo around the arena as the crowd would grow louder in that split second. It was clear that they were all craving to see the new participants enter and begin their fight it was clear that they were desperate to see what would come of this fight and wanted to see who would be going onto the next round.

With the representatives from each branch checking out the fighters it would be down to them to enter this fight. At each gate, there would be done of the ANBU each of them trained to identify the fighter that would come to their gate and make sure that they were the correct person before even opening the gates. With the announcement made each of the ANBU would open the gates and allow the competition to see their first sights at what they would be fighting in.

At the gates opened they would be able to see a massive grass area that was open to the crowd, there were thousands of people staring at the two combatants as they waited to see what was happening in this situation. Some of them peaked over the edge to get a better look at the combatant and even some of them would mutter between themselves as coins passed between hands as bets were placed from what they could see in that first second.

There would be the referee in the middle of the arena waiting for the participants to come to the middle before speaking to them. His words quick and soft as he spoke to both deciding to keep it brief and keep to the rules of the arena that had been set out by the organisers of this tournament.

“I want you all to keep this a clean fight, nothing to make this problematic. Remember that you must win by KO that is the only place that you can win this fight. Good luck and let’s keep this simple”

That was the only words that were offered to each fighter before they would be given the signal to begin it was now clear. This was the student’s time to prove themselves worthy in the eyes of everyone watching. They had to make sure that they took this opportunity that was given to them and grabbed it by the hands.

[The Fight will Start on Sunday, Training updated and your profile ready.]
[M-mod assigned to this]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Was it finally time for the tournament? I really shouldn't even go to this, I should stay home. What a pain. Guess Ryo would get upset if I didn't go. And I did kinda sign up. What was I thinking? Oh right, I remember. I'll leave soon, still plenty of time for a nap.​
<i>
</i>

The boy awoke and crawled out of his bed with slothful motions, begrudgingly slipping his black shorts on with one hand while brushing his teeth with the other. He let out a long yawn, running his hands into his unkempt black hair 'I'll cut it soon I guess.' Yaboi said to himself as he stared into the mirror briefly, getting the rest of his outfit on. He went over to his desk across from his messy bed. The desk was organised quite well, a small collection of comics and other books tucked away, tools and pencils finding their place on the desk. Yaboi took out an armpouch from one of the drawers and opened it out to check its contents 'Mhm..', strapping it on. He reached far into his to collect the rest of his inventory, situating the contents into pockets and hidden sections in his attire 'Kinda hungry..' the boy thought to himself, strolling out of his room and down some stairs to the floor below. He looked around the dining room, noting the lack of people 'Hitsune is at the doctors, but I swear this house is haunted. I have to start heading out though, uggh.'. The boy plucked a red apple from out of a bowel on the counter, heading to the front door and in passing picking up his sandals. After closing the door he situates the sandals onto his feet as he skipped forward a bit, looking up and down his street. With a long sigh the boy brought his hands up to rest at the back of his head and he began his slow stroll toward the tournament grounds.

Arriving at his gate Yaboi simply stared flatly straight ahead while chewing on the red apple, the ANBU at the gate identifying Yaboi and began to open the gates. As the gate was raised the boy of eight began to juggle the now apple core in his hand and let out a quiet yawn 'These things are quick right?'. Slowly strolling into his battleground he tossed the apple core over his shoulder as he took note of the arena with eyes 'Grass huh?' he said to himself, looking towards the location of the sun. Yaboi soon stood by the referee and listened to his words, glancing to the gate his opponent at this tournament came from and then to his opponent and offered a simple nod as pleasantry. Turning on heel and marching to his starting location the boy turned back to face his opponent, playing with the hair that hung over his forehead 'Lets get this over with.'.

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
So the day is finally here... Why did I even join up? Ugh, I was probably taken by some momentary insanity... I could just stay home. It would be a great idea... But I made the mistake of telling my mom, and she'll rip my ears off with her yelling if I don't go. Is this what people mean by bad life decisions?

Akihito, as annoyed as he was, decided that it was best for him to get some food before heading towards the arena. A simple meal would do. At least then he wouldn't be annoyed and hungry. With that in mind he headed towards the kitchen and made himself some food all while thinking about the upcoming fight.

My adversary will be Yaboi, from what I can remember. I... know almost nothing about him. Tsukasa-sensei's class was not at all enough to get to know someone, especially in those circumstances. Well, I'll have to analyze him better when I get to the actual battle then. Much can be learned from one's fighting style.

Having filled his belly and relaxed a bit, Akihito grabbed all of his equipment (including his new toy) and left his home. It was time to see what he was up against. This could even be... Fun... Or not. Well, who knows. Maybe boredom will once again settle in.

Theme (OOC: Sorry for copying your way Yaboi, but I couldn't think of a better place to put it.)

Upon arriving and going through the necessary identification procedures, Akihito made his way inside. A grassy area huh? Do they have ninja gardeners to tend to it after every battle? Snorting at that thought the boy made his way to his starting location. He noticed his opponent nodding at him and reciprocated. He looks annoyed too. I wonder, will either of us have the motivation to give these people a show?
Having gotten to his spot, Akihito looked at the referee and then Yaboi. Well, I guess it is time. Let's do this.

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Welcome to your Modded Fight!
02d.gif

I will be your moderator for this fight! Send, in a PM, your actions and all your battle information: Stats, class, abilities, jutsu, items, weapons, etc.

When sending this information, I would prefer to have hyperlinked stuff or regular links. This greatly decreases the time it takes for a moderator to mod as it cuts down on searching.

If you feel that I may miss something, please feel free to add in a list of passives or effects that you wish to be given special attention, or just a list of all of your passives works as well, whichever.

Lets have a nice fun fight on this one, remember both of you will be under a 48 Hour time limit since the B-Mod goes up. Right now lets get ready to rumble!​
<i>
</i>

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]
8f14f55b054d3032f826583e3ea704b3--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg

Yozora Akihito
HP: = 2,000 – 47 – 47 = 1,906
CP: = 2,000 – 195 = 1,805
AP: 2 -1.5 = 0.5 - 2.5 AP next round!
Status: Getting serious!, Not feeling quiet right (poisoned)
|
4701f1d312eb69a2daafdda641b3d7b5.png

Yaboi
HP: 3,995 – 130 = 3,856
CP: 3,995
AP: 2 – 0.5 AP = 1.5 AP  3 AP next round!
Status: Projectile – Pysical Style, Having trouble seeing straight
[/col]

0 Seconds- Yaboi equips his Blowgun
0 Seconds – Yaboi enters into Projectile – Pysical Style
0 Seconds – Yaboi does a hidden action against Akihito and Hits!
- Akihito isn’t feeling great
0 Seconds – Yaboi attempts to basic strike Akihito and Hits!
0 Seconds – Yaboi is spotted putting down a oil trap on the ground!
7.5 Seconds – Akihito attempts a hidding action on Yaboi and Hits!
7.5 Seconds – Yaboi basic strikes Akihito with Wire Augments
- Cant see straight and misses completely!

Please RP this round out, and have fun doing so! Send actions for round 1 once you RPed this round out. Well done both of you!​

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yaboi knew nothing about his opponent, only having met him during one of Yaboi's favorite classes involving poisons. 'Maybe I should have said something, if he isn't motivated this might take forever..' the grumbled in his head, taking an idle glance to the crowd that had gathered for the tournament 'They could be napping right now, but instead they are here. Must be bored.' the boy of eight said to himself. He let out a quiet sigh, using the brief amount of time before the round began to do a mental check on his strategy for the fight.

The round began, the crowd erupted with noise. Without wasting a single moment of time Yaboi flicked his wrist that allowed his wooden blowgun to slide out and into his hand, with his other hand he grabbed two darts and clutched them between his fingers in preparation. The blowgun was brought to his lips in almost a blink of an eye, and with sleight of hand it was loaded with darts. It was if time had slowed down for Yaboi, the crowd and his opponent were still. Though there was no use wasting time on idle thoughts, the darts flew out at struck their mark! Time was still on Yaboi's side and as he brought his blowgun down his free hand took out a small contraption that he had prepared for the fight and simply tossed it a few feet between him and Yozara Akihito.

Yaboi exhaled swiftly, the world around him coming to life once more as time began ticking. He set his sights on his opponent but after a few seconds something felt off. 'My eyesight is bad, maybe I am still sleepy.' he thought to himself, pulling out some darts connected by wire and using them against his opponent. Or so he thought, he missed his mark 'Huh?'. Yaboi squinted his eyes and bopped his head back and forth trying to keep his sight in check.

[Actions Sent]

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tha battle begin with an enormous cheer from the crowd. People from all over the village were here reunited to watch the two students fight for recognition, for their future. Akihito though, he was here because he foolishly believed the battle would take away the boredom. Well. The battle had just started so he really couldn't make such conclusions.

The very second the referee called for the start of the match Akihito's oponent leaped into action. Akihito was actually impressed, the other boy was so quick that whatever the first thing he did was, he could not divine! Yaboi then proceeded to put a trap between them. Well, I sure as hell am not approaching that. His adversary's actions prompted Akihito to attack too. Forming the necessary handseals he casted one of his Genjutsu on Yaboi. It seemed to work, which counted as a huge success in his book! This should make my life reasonably easier...

And lo and behold, it appeared he was correct! Yaboi had missed his wire attack Heh, perfect. I might actually have a chance like this.
There was something wrong though... Akihito was not feeling right. He felt slightly queasy. Did I eat something rotten at breakfast? But I bought everything recently, my mom forced me to... It was weird. And familiar. But from where, had he been sick like that before? Thinking a bit Akihito's mind drifted to the class he met Yaboi in. Wait... No. No,
no, no, no! Not again, I refuse! Tsukasa-sensei's class was more than enough for my lifetime!

[Actions Sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]

Yozora Akihito
HP: = 1,906 – 47 – 47 = 1,812
CP: = 1,805 – 95= 1,710
AP: 2.5 - 2 = 0.5 - 2.5 AP next round!
Status: Getting serious!, lost the ability to fight this round (poisoned), Maintaining Hidden Action, Feeling ill again! (Poisoned)
|

Yaboi
HP: 3,865 – 130 = 3,735
CP: 3,995 – 300 – 300 = 3,695
AP: 3 – 1.5 – 1.5 = 0 AP  2 AP next round!
Status: Projectile – Pysical Style, Having trouble seeing straight still!
[/col]

0 Seconds- Akihito is struck by illness
0 Seconds – Yaboi does a hidden action against Akihito and Hits!
- Once more Akihito is feeling unwell for some reason
0 Seconds – Yaboi attempts to basic strike Akihito and Hits!
0 Seconds – Oil Trap is triggered against Akihito but Misses!
0 Seconds – Yaboi sheaths his weapon
5 Seconds – Yaboi uses Fireball against Akihito and misses!
10 Seconds – Yaboi uses Water Whip at Akihito and misses
10 Seconds - Yaboi is seeing double once again
<i></i>

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Still affected by a genjutsu Yaboi let loose another few darts from his blowgun before quickly hiding it back into his sleeve. The world stood still again and the trap he had laid for his opponent had triggered, though having an unfortunate missfire, spewing oil all over the grass a few feet away from the two 'Eh.. Figures.' the boy thought to himself. His vision had not cleared up but it was time to act while his opponent was unable to, and with with a few handseals the boy let loose a powerful fireball once more missing his target. The round had not ended yet, there was still time to get a powerful ninjutsu off and with a few more handseals a shadowing whip had formed and launched itself at Yozora, ultimately missing him. Yaboi shook his head 'What is going on? I'll just need to stall this out until I can land a hit.' he said to himself, rubbing his eyes in quiet frustration.

[Actions sent]

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Still feeling queasy because of the poison, Akihito is unable to do anything but keep his Genjutsu going. Dratted thing... This is not going well at all. How am I going to fight like this?! I'll show you Yaboi! Like hell will I be so easily defeated! At least the Genjutsu is preventing him from actually doing anything and his trap failed... Thank goodness. With newfound determination, Akihito prepares himself his oponent's next move. There wil be a reckoning!

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]

Yozora Akihito
HP: = 1,812 – 35 = 1,777
CP: = 1,710 – 95 = 1,615
AP: 2.5 - 2 = 0.5 - 2.5 AP next round!
Status: Getting serious!, lost the ability to fight this round (poisoned), Maintaining Hidden Action,
|

Yaboi
HP: 3,735 – 130 = 3,605
CP: 3,695
AP: 3 – 1 = 2 AP  3 AP next round!
Status: Projectile – Pysical Style, Having trouble seeing straight still!
[/col]

0 Seconds- Akihito is struck by illness
0 Seconds – Yaboi draws out his weapon and prepare himself again
0 Seconds – Yaboi does a hidden action against Akihito and 75% Hit!
0 Seconds – Yaboi attempts to basic strike Akihito and misses!
<i></i>

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This is completely ridiculous! The moment this poison gets out of my system, there will be a damn reckoning Yaboi! Mark my words! Huh, if you could hear them.
Becoming increasingly frustrated with his inability to fight back, Akihito stands powerlessly, barely keeping his Genjutsu working, as Yaboi tries and misses his attacks, partially or fully. This fight is an exercise in futility, neither of us can do any decent damage to the other...

[Actions sent]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Oh, would you look at that. Wait I can't look, clearly.' the boy thinks to himself and releases a sigh 'This is a waste of time, I should just go home. I could be sleeping right now, or anything else.'. Time was ticking and his annoyance was very evident 'Few more rounds, if someone doesn't win by then I'm going home.'.

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]

Yozora Akihito
HP: 1,777 – 945= 832
CP: = 1,615 – 240 = 1,375
AP: 2.5 - 1.5 = 1 - 3 AP next round!
|

Yaboi
HP: 3,605 – 130 – 405 = 3,070
CP: 3,695 – 300 = 3,395
AP: 3 – 1 – 1.5 = 0.5 AP  2.5 AP next round!
[/col]

0 Seconds – Yaboi attempts to basic strike Akihito and misses!
- Yaboi suddenly sees double and shoots at the wrong thing!
0 Seconds – Yaboi sheathes his weapon once more!
3.33 Seconds – Yaboi is seen placing a Ninja Wire Trap down
6 Seconds – Akihito uses Air Bullets at Yaboi and hits (50%)
8.33 Seconds – Yaboi uses Aqua Fang towards Akihito and hits!
<i></i>

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This round began similar to the previous rounds, with the initiative and drive Yaboi had attempted to shoot out another poisoned dart at his opponent. His eyesight blurred and like a drunkard he suddenly saw double, though as any shinobi would do he tried to beat the odds. The boy thought his strike had landed and if it did he could continue to stall out this match, though as his vision returned he noticed it had missed its mark by a fair few feet as the others have 'I have more poison, but this is really dragging on.' the boy said to himself, slipping his wooden blowgun back into his sleeve. Reaching into his clothes he procured another box trap and armed it as his opponent had finally broken free from the poison affecting him and began his handseals 'This should do it.'. As the boy looked back up he was hit with a barrage of air bullets, taking a bit of damage and as luck would have it he was not hit with the full force of the jutsu. Yaboi let out a disgruntled groan, shaking his body as pain raced through his body 'Yup.. This is real.' he said to himself, setting his gaze upon Akihito and with finesse the boy began his handseals! "Aqua Fang Jutsu: Shadow Style!" he began finishing his handseals and releasing his chakra to form a tendril of shadow that spun like a piercing drill and sending it to land a blow upon his opponent!

[Actions sent]

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito could finally feel well enough to send an actual attack against his foe. Standing his ground while Yaboi misses another attack and places down a trap he starts focusing his chakra. With a sharp inhale Akihito sends his first Ninjutsu attack at his adversary. This'll teach him. His Air Bullet quickly reached Yaboi but, to Akihito's enourmous frustration, was only half as effective as it could have been. DRAT! No! This should not be! I stood here powerless all this time and the first time I try something, it fails?! WHY?! His frustration and anger redoubled as 2 seconds later he was hit with Yaboi's Water Fang, leaving him heavily injured. No, it cannot end like this! I will not allow it to end like this!

[Actions sent]

Uchiha Takeshi

4th Hokage
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
[col]

Yozora Akihito
HP: 832 – 47 – 1,984 = KOed
CP: = 1,375 – 264 = KOed
AP: 3 - 1.5 – 1.5 = 0 - 2 AP next round!
|

Yaboi
HP: 3,070 – 243 – 243 = 2,584
CP: 3,395 - 300 = 3,095
AP: 2.5 – 0.5 - 0.5 – 1.5 = 0 AP  2 AP next round!
[/col]

2 Seconds – Yaboi draws his weapon out
2 Seconds - Yaboi attempts to basic strike Akihito and hits!
- Akihito starts to feel unwell again
3.33 Seconds – Ninja Wire Trap goes off but Misses!
5 Seconds - Akihito uses Air Bullets at Yaboi and hits, hits and misses!
8 Seconds – Yaboi uses Aqua Fang towards Akihito and CRITS!
8 Seconds – Akihito goes down for the KO
<i></i>

Yozora Akihito

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akihito knew this would be the end. He was heavily injured while his opponent was still in decent condition. Unless a miracle dropped from the sky, he would not be getting past this round and if the previous ones were any indication, that miracle was not coming. But like hell would he just take it lying down! He starts channeling his chakra for a final attack while Yaboi once again uses his weapon. His opponent's attack hit and he started feeling ill again. Ugh, not again! So much poison. At least I won't be awake to suffer from it for too long. While feeling ill Akihito almost stumbles into the Wire trap but it misses at the last second allowing him to release his last attack. With an inhale Akihito gathers all the air he can and releases 3 Air Bullets at his opponent, two of them hitting him while the last one went past and into the walls. Can't even nail it in the end, huh?
Akihito barely had time to gather himself before Yaboi release another Water Fang. This one though, it hit him where it really hurt. As his vision went dark, Akihito could only let out a last whisper amidst the intense pain. "Well, at least I went down fighting..."

[Knocked-Out]

Kenroujima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This match was a great learning experience for Yaboi, something only actual experience can give a child. Experiencing the blows of your enemy, setbacks of a calculated plan. He would surely look back on this first experience of serious combat for years to come, shaping who he is.

'The trap should trigger soon, just incase..' the boy said to to himself as he brought his blowgun out from his sleeve slowly and with a sleight of hand push in two darts connected by a thin wire. With a harsh exhale he let loose his wired projectiles in hopes to land an arm or leg. Before confirming a hit, his eyes darted to his wire trap to watch it trigger. The trap lets loose a puzzle of wires towards Yozora Akihito but to Yaboi's dismay another one of his traps does not find the mark it needs! 'I guess I can't rely on anything but myself.' the boy said to himself as he had noticed the wire did not work as planned. Preparing to take on Yozora's jutsu, he brought his arms in close and got low. Two air bullets hit, tearing up the fabric of his shirt upon impact on his left shoulder and right sleeve 'What a pain..' the boy groaned in his head. Standing upright and taking the time after the opponents jutsu to firmly throw handseals. 'All or nothing.' the boy concluded, releasing his chakra and forming a tendril of water that spun like a tornado. The water tendril lurched forward in a violent rage, crashing into Yozora with force. Throwing his hands down quickly, the boy exhales softly as he observes his opponent fall unconscious "Might've overdid it with that one.." Yaboi says with a bit of concern.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back