Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yujiro Harumi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harumi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Name: Yujiro Harumi
Physical Description: Her skin is pale, and she has a thin, muscular frame. Her pale skin is complimented by her light brown hair, falling just beyond her shoulders. She is rather small even for a young girl, she measures at about 128 cm (4'2") Her eyes are a stunning green, a trait often noticed when people meet her. She has a graceful look upon her face, high cheekbones, small mouth, arched nose; some describe it as a sort of reserved beauty.

Mental Description: She mostly keeps to herself, but when she does make a friend she is extremely loyal. When she was young she was very friendly despite her family being servants to a minor noble. She dislikes crowds,very large ones anyway. She's always kept tabs on her surroundings, things like people moving around her, doors being opened, she usually has a mental map of where she is if she knows it well enough. Once she gets into something, she goes at it with nearly obsessive levels of determination. It can be a life saving strength or a crippling weakness.

History: Harumi was born to a servant family in a minor village bordering the Country of Stone. Her family owed a minor noble lord a debt of servitude, in result of her ancestors' dealings with the noble family. Her father, Yujiro Kodebo despised his family's status, he wished to one day rise up out of the debt his ancestors burdened his beloved wife and daughter with. Harumi did not share his hatred for their betters, she was always chipper and served gratefully, after all the nobles gave her parents and her a place to call home. She made friends with the lower nobles' daughters, was loved by the lady nobles as if she were their own;in time she became accustomed to this lifestyle and couldn't see herself any other way. She soon began to have more free time and less work, considering the nobility saw her as more of a daughter and less of a slave. She took up archery, with her father's teachings she quickly began hunting for her own food. She wouldn't eat anything else as a training exercise. One night, Harumi was asleep in the house given to her family by the noble. Her father rushed in frantically packing and yelling to get dressed and be ready to run. She quickly got up and readied her things, not asking questions, her parents were waiting for her. They were on the run now, they fled to the mountains in the Country of Stone. They found one of they're ancestor's homes. Harumi stayed there with her parents until she decided she would take her chances and make herself a better life protecting and serving the nearby city of "Mairuishi" as a Kunoichi. She waved to her parents as she headed down the mountain and toward the horizon toward her future.

Mienai

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
PDNAY.png
Welcome to the Hidden Stone Village! We look forward to having you in our newly formed village and here on Ninpocho!</SIZE><i></i>

You may begin your transition into the village by following these steps!<i></i>​
Steps said:
  • 1. Request a Stone Academy Student banner [Here] if an admin has not already handled it.
  • 2. Place a copy of your character profile [Here]. You may customize it as much as you would like, just be sure to have your character name listed as the subject! For additional benefit, you may also label yourself as a student, so that many of our tutors can reach out to assist you.
  • 3. Be sure to look over the site rules found [Here]. If you have any further questions, you may contact an admin, a council member, or another member for further clarification.

Additional notes<i></i>​
Notes said:
  • Be sure to keep up to date on any [Announcements] and the [Village Discussion Board] for posted updates. Many of these, both past and present, will keep you informed and aware of any changes occuring on both the site and in the village, or general information going on in the village.
  • Yen is earned and spent in the shop here on Ninpocho, which can be used to buy jutsu and various other items. As a new member, you will be recieving [500 Yen] as a starting package. How do you gain more yen? By Missions. Rules are found [Here] and you request them [Here].
  • Along with your yen package, all new members start with stats. Please note these stats in your profile. Stats are used in accordance to NC's battle system. That information can be found [Here]. It is recommended you read over them carefully. How do you gain more stats? By training. Instructions can be found [Here]. Once you understand the instructions, you may post a topic for your training [Here].
    Starting Stats Information said:
    Agility: 5/50
    Stamina: 5/50
    Taijutsu: 5/50
    Ninjutsu: 5/50
    Genjutsu: 5/50
    Chakra Control: 0%/50%
  • <i>
</i>
Once you are ready to begin your journey here on Ninpocho, you may start RPing in Stone's [Inner Village Zones].

If you have any questions, please feel free to send a private message to any of our Stone Council Members!

[Inu Endo]
[Haruka]
[Yukata Souji]
[Keita]
[Senshi Megami]
[Namikaze Shin]
[Kamaru]

<SIZE size="130">Thank you! Enjoy your stay in Stone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back