Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Yukata Landmark - Temple of the Serpent King

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

spheres-1304292.temple.jpg

To many inhabitants of Iwagakure the notion of Gods and Deities is rooted within their history. Individuals and Clans alike for the most part have always held a patron god in reverence, some with only one and others multiple with the Yukata Clan being indifferent from the rest. Situated within the lands of Arcadia, built and nestled within the mountain backbone with spiraled pathways and chiseled stairs rests the Temple of the Serpent King. For those of Yukata blood and heritage the serpent is a divine creature and apart of everyday life for them. This has root in the creation of the clan which is attested to the will of their deity coined as the Serpent King. The temple which was erected in the days of old houses a step pyramid styled design cut into the very mountainside and monuments of various serpentine figures litter the area, some intact and others aged and showing signs of father time's wrath. Around the temple, various depression in the earth lead into underground passageways which converge into a central cavern that used to serve a ritualistic purpose that is kept secret by those of the clan. The grounds also house the clan's symbol upon various constructs and monuments, particularly the snake heads carved within the temple's stone walls.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Takes place after this topic Link

Oyochi stood with his eyes narrowed and hiding his true feelings of reverence for the grounds which his clan held in high regard, it was a place that despite his seclusion from worship of his clan's deity he still had respect for. His form balanced itself upon one of the stone serpent head statues that poked out from the mountain side as if watching over the land, several feet above the ground which had signs of decay from age. Patchworks of wild grasses and weeds had over time squeezed their way between the smoothed over stones which made walkways, while vines crept around the bodies of some statues in their quest for continued growth. He did not wonder why the Temple was in such a state, particularly because this was how the Yukata preferred their religious temple as once it was built the flow of time would naturally carve it's appearance. His body would motion forwards, chakra infused within his feet made sure to control his descent and once he landed upon the ground before one of the upward steps that would lead to the temples pinnacle worship shrine. Straightening his body he would turn and stare at the impressive staircase which was artistically riddled with markings, both of serpents and of various Yukata figures that held prominence in their early history. Oyochi naturally could retell some of his ancestor's feats of notoriety, being that as a younger child such stories were verbally passed around and used as bedtime stories.

"The earth could not have produced something more beautiful...."

He was in awe of the place, despite it not being his first visit there and far from it though a sudden feeling around his midsection did break away his gaze from the site as a whole. A snake with pale white scales was slithering around his body and coiling it's form up his torso until it's head rested comfortably on his right shoulder. Between the two of them they looked as pale as ghosts, which made their bond all the more fated or so it seemed. He held no fear of his companion as they had been together for some time to the point where if one was to look close enough they would notice that the snake had the Yukata's clan seal resting on it's head, albeit small.

It was simply a day away from training for him and as such he decided to spend his time in a place of importance to both clear his head and find some potential answers to his distrust in his own deity.

[WC: 428]

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

"Truthfully I do not distrust the Serpent King as much as I dislike the nature of my own birth...or the truth that I was not supposed to be born alone...."

His revelation was not something that was unknown to him or information that had been kept away as when he was considered old enough to know the truth he was told it. The shock however of knowing that he either by instinct or cosmic design was responsible for the death of his twin within the womb was enough for him to lock the feeling of responsibility within his mind which was only recently allowed to roam free once more. He stared still towards the depictions of serpents along the temple and even stroked the head of his pale scaled snake as he thought to himself. The fact was that he was and could be considered a leech, due to his ability to absorb chakra from others which was an ability he knowingly did not know how to control and was also the underlining factor in his "killing" of his twin within the womb. To make it more clearly Oyochi for the better part was the dominant twin of the two and coupled with his cursed ability from his deity took both nutrients and chakra from his weaker brother while a developing fetus. While the exact process was unknown to him and the medical world, the fact was he had actually absorbed his brother's cells which systematically caused him to take on the traits his brother would have held. If he were to ever have a blood evaluation the medical personal responsible for looking at his dna would notice that he actually held two different sets.

"Maybe because of that I never really knew who I was supposed to be...or what I was supposed to be. Hmm...even now I can feel other skills that I did not have before maturing. Just what could we have accomplished together I wonder..."

Oyochi would sigh slightly as he released his chains of doubt and regret in his self-admittance. While he had been training so hard, he was finding a pattern in his abilities with the elements and through his studies in the academy was growing to quickly understand his unique chakra nature and it's ability to adapt. It was indeed his curse to be a being incapable of using elemental chakra but it was also his blessing as he was not subjected to elemental weaknesses of his jutsu. This fluidity of his chakra was not alone however as thanks to observing his brother Souji's manipulation of shadows, something which he personally would never have been able to do by design could imitate to some degree not by his own skills but due to the fact that he actually housed another dna set. While he was designed to be the curse of the Yukata it had also been designed for his brother to be the blessing. The two of them were to be both darkness and light, as Oyochi was void of his clan's bloodline ability to control the dark his twin would have had such an ability. However as things played out he was stuck with what he was increasing growing to consider a cursed blessing.

His breathing would calm down as he stared at his shadow and focus on it's form. Something felt so natural yet alien about the dark as it was something he could learn to control however would never fully understand. Feeling a small pain within his arms veins, he watched as the shadow beneath his feet fluttered for a few seconds and changed shape upon the ground as if two arms were stretching out. This would only last a few moments but it was still something that made him proud within. Staring up towards the serpents carved into the temple side again, Oyochi's eyes would narrow...

He'd have to accept his role as the cursed blessing, if for any reason than to make sure his brother's death did not go wasted. Learning to tame his second set of dna's ability would be the goal, just as overcoming his chakra coil disability had been before...

[WC: 690]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Geez, the hell is this place?" Kyo would ask himself as he nimbly moved through the rubble and the ruins, never having come to this part of Iwagakure before. He never really had a reason to considering his family wasn't religious, and especially so since he didn't even know anyone that worshiped the Serpent King. He made it a directive to talk to Oyochi today, to set things straight after what happened between them during their mission. Now he began to wish that he had chosen another day to do it, finding the area to be creepy. Concentrating for a moment he would activate his Byakugan, the veins at the corners of his eyes popping out as he gained the ability to see through solid objects. It had scared him to death when it first occurred during his battle with Shujinko, but thankfully his parents were ready to help him train this new ability. Standing atop a hill he would gaze out at the area around him, barely moving his head now that he had almost complete 360 degree vision. And then he spotted it, that slender figure with a...unique chakra coil, a grin spreading on his lips as he slid down the hill and began to make his way to it.

"Hey, Oyochi!" He would call out to the other boy, hands burying themselves inside his hoodie. "I ain't interrupting anything, am I? I've been looking for you!" He would say as he stayed where he was, not too keen to step inside the temple.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

The pupils of his eyes kept themselves fixated to the symbolism on the walls, finely etched within the stone centuries ago though time had withered some portions away it was still enough to cause a sense of awe. While Oyochi possessed a remarkable ability to sense chakra, this sensual perception had it's range limits but his snake however was able to pick up on an intrusive scent carried by the wind to the point that it's head motioned away from Oyochi's palm to suspend itself in the air. It's forked tongue would scan the air, catching faint but strong molecules of scent a habit that made Oyochi's eyes migrate to the side to focus on the animal's mannerism. The fingertips of his palm extended once again and lightly played with the scaled serpents head.

"So we have a visi--"

His iris became extremely dilated as his familiarity with the chakra approaching signaled just exactly who had found their way onto these grounds. While he had some rooted dislike of the chakra signature, Oyochi's demeanor did not falter or change from his usual although eerie level of calm. The behavior of his snake also changed, almost as if it felt the core uneasiness coursing through Oyochi's blood, to the point that it recoiled itself around his torso before slithering down his leg and onto the ground. Keeping it's body somewhat wrapped around his right ankle, the snake only stared in the direction of Kyo while Oyochi's back was still turned.

"Yagami Kyo..."

His head would turn just enough for his right eye to have a full glance of Kyo's body while his left eye remained hidden within the shadow cast by his hair. This was the first time he had been in a setting with Kyo outside of the academy and the tournament, so his exactly feelings for what to do was up in the air. For now however Oyochi spoke in a tone that could have been heard in a sense of annoyance or very fine hostility, although he didn't act out on such potential feelings.

"Interrupting...no. What could you have possibly been seeking me out for?"

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo cocked his head to the side as he spotted the snake, wondering if it was Oyochi's pet...which would be quite fitting. Unsettling, dangerous, venomous, it had a lot in common with the pale boy. "You know, it's not very easy to track you down." He would say with a smirk as he began to move closer towards the other boy, not feeling as if he was any threat, at least for a moment. He may have flipped out and almost killed an old lady, but even that could have been seen as trying to protect Kyo from her.

He really wasn't sure if that made it better or worse.

At the boy's question he would shrug, looking away for a moment at the ruins around them, aware of that tone in his voice. "I just wanted to talk. School, training, you almost killing that old lady." He would say as a sly smirk spread on his lips, moving closer to the other boy as he turned his head to look at him once more. "She lived, by the way, and Chi and I got our rewards from the mission as well. It certainly wasn't what I had hoped would happen on my very first assignment, but then again kicking old ladies out of their homes wasn't really my idea of a glorious mission anyways." He would talk as he looked over at the snake for a moment, trying to break the ice with some small talk, this really being the first time that the two would actually have a conversation, violet eyes slowly sliding back to look at the boy. "Your pet?" He would ask, nodding his head towards the snake.

kyo_zps9fbe1ad6.png

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Atmosphere, just like the fluidity of water it had completely changed the instant Kyo decided it was prompt to mention Oyochi's past action against that elderly woman. The albino serpent which belonged to Oyochi sensed this tension building around Oyochi and tilted it's head towards the boy, momentarily revealing its forked tongue before slithering away into the brush growing out of the temple's stone floors. All the while his body would remain motionless and soundless as his mouth uttered not a single response yet the gaze in his eyes was enough to relay what he was thinking, and that was simply that Kyo should learn to choose his words carefully. That event had left a sour note within the boy's psyche, something that he had endured enough to claim control over or atleast that was what he had wished for. However it was only when Kyo brought it up and coupled it with that sly little smirk did Oyochi feel that he was personally being mocked. The notion that the conversation was supposed to be about school and training were a ploy at least in his mind simply because the following statements gave emphasis on one thing and that was the reflections on that fate-less mission.

He could passively feel the veins in his arms surface along his skin while the shadows beneath his feet faltered in their control momentarily. It would look as if his very shadow flickered like a flame in a passing breeze, swaying among the air currents sheepishly in response to his emotions. Strong feelings were followed up by a momentary glance at his wrist, specifically at the bracers around it which he only adorned due to his sentence. They were inhibitors, a special metal alloy that regulated just how much chakra Oyochi was allowed to use in molding and something that he had been training with equipped. His eyes returned to Kyo's presence and his body began to move, not literally just the fact that his fingertips reached towards the gauntlets one at a time and undid the fastening which kept them in place. While he knew minimum information regarding Kyo's doujutsu, if Kyo had of mastered it's usage he would have seen something within Oyochi's chakra coil that wasn't present prior to him removing the bracers which was chakra capacity. His coil system to the byakugan eyes would glow brighter and subsequently signaled that the amount of chakra Oyochi possessed was higher than initially thought.

The breeze invaded the area, causing his hair to flow loosely as possibly the most disturbing thing crossed Oyochi's face. He smirked, not a smirk of devilish intent but a smirk that one could attest to someone being extremely volatile or otherwise eager. "Two things you should be well aware of Yagami Kyo is that I have long since and even during the process had no care about the well-being of that elderly git. A Yukata never explains their actions a second time. Two, I have no liking of either you or Kogane Chi for your conducts."</B><i></i> It was a relative obvious statement had Kyo not already known this though Oyochi brought his palm towards his face, cuffing his fingertips as if he was holding onto a Chalice. "I personally however have a score to settle with both of you...physically. You bragged at one point about your skill however you did so poorly in the tournament it was arguably laughable. All you know is attack, attack, attack and even then your strength is so feeble what attacks you land do nothing if not tickle your opponent....Now I realize why I had to attack that woman, because you obviously couldn't defend yourself."<i></i>

His head would tilt slightly as the stare in his eyes suddenly narrowed while his smirk remained. <B>"Show me you're capable of at least doing something other than failing miserably....else you're nothing but a washed up joke."

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo would feel that change in the air, watching for a moment as that snake slithered away before returning his eyes to Oyochi. His byakugan was currently off but with his training he could feel the shifting of the other boy's chakra, a buildup of which he had never before felt in him. That was definitely not a good sign, and he figured that things were about to go bad. Maybe he should've gotten some backup...but who could he have brought with him? He didn't want to get Chi involved again and he knew that Shujinko would just make things personal. "It doesn't matter whether you cared about the old lady or not, the mission involved not harming her. How are you going to be a shinobi if you can't even follow directions? Do you even want to be one anymore?" He would ask, feeling irritated now, and getting even more when he listened to the boy. "And funnily enough we both lost against the same person, so either you lost to a fluke or we both suck equally." He would smirk once more, removing a hand from his hoodie's pocket and running it through his hair. "What? Show you? You're not seriously challenging me to a fight are you? Listen, I ain't got any problems kicking your ass but I got a feeling that you're trying to make this personal."

"The fact is, Oyochi, I don't have anything against you. I may have gotten off on the wrong foot here, but I really wanted to see how you were doing and try to bury the hatchet between us. So I'm letting you know right now, you wanna fight then let's fight. You kick my ass, I'll kick yours, whatever happens we leave it at that. What do you say?" He would ask as he extended a hand towards the other boy, that smirk turning into a genuine smile.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Oyochi's demeanor seemed undaunted by any of the words Kyo had uttered or his body language which was to be expected from someone of his personality. He knew that during the mission he had experimented with an ideal of friendship that he had thought was important which was the notion that protecting a friend was more important than thinking about a mission which had a goal that would be completed either way, however such a notion was dead in his mind now. This had been the crack in his already laid egg philosophy that bonds outside of family ties served nothing more than temporary catalyst that would dissolve under pressure and leave you open to the elements of failure. He could sense the nearing conflict the more words were sputtered out of Kyo's mouth and as such his smirk slowly dissolved into an unemotional grimace, not of discontent but of interest something he was rather known for producing. What struck his mind hard however was in Kyo's misunderstanding of his tournament fight with Shujinko as the events of their defeats were two worlds apart. Where Kyo was uninhibited and free to produce his skills fully, Oyochi was sealed and suppressed yet even then between the two of them he had barely been scratched in his fight against the same opponent who literally beat Kyo down. This made him wonder if Kyo's deductive reasoning skills were any higher than a bug continuously running into a window thinking it would lead outside. What made his eyes focus suddenly however is when Kyo extended his hand while at the same time agreeing to the notion of settling their quarrel...the mistake, was the fact that once he agreed to the fight Oyochi had no reason to shake his hand either prior or after...

His fingertips began to interlock almost immediately, strumming through a series of handseals that he had well rehearsed through hours and hours of training. With his chakra bracers no longer restricting the flow of his chakra, he could very well literally feel the manipulation of his chakra through his body and while doing this did not instantly produce a jutsu there was a window of a second or two for Kyo's natural instincts to react. Oyochi's lips would purse as his palms formed the final seal, notorious for being the end seal for a Katon-based jutsu which if Kyo had attended a related class would be familiar with. The air trapped within his lungs would change before he suddenly exhaled and spewed forth a sudden flash of fire that expanded and rotated into a large ball. During this formation, Oyochi's palms changed the final seal midway which was something he learned to do from his overseer which was ironically appointed to him due to his actions in the mission that was the source of all this. While at first Kyo would have been reacting to only one large ball of fire, mid-way through it's propulsion the fireball would literally split into five portions as they moved towards him in individual trajectories.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo didn't really expect him to shake his hand, but what came next was definitely something he didn't expect. As he saw those fingers begin to go through the motions of handseals he would tense up, watching the boy rear back before blasting a ball of fire at him. He was fast enough to react, but that's when the attack split, the boy leaping in an attempt to get away but would be caught with one, crying out as it sent him crashing into the ground, smoke rising from where he was hit. "Tch, so that's how it's going to be, huh?" He would ask as he stood up, revealing his activated Byakugan that gave him free 360 degree vision all around him, and a view of the broken chakra system of the other boy. He slowly got into his Jyuuken stance and took a deep breath before stepping towards Oyochi.

He would be like a flash, swiftly covering the distance between them as a trail of dust followed behind him. He stopped right in front of Oyochi, feeling like time was slowing for him as he looked over his mess of a chakra system, knowing that he wouldn't be able to rely on shutting down his chakra, instead opting on shutting down his body. He would throw a flurry of five pokes towards him: two towards his left arm, two to the right, and one to his throat. If the attacks to his arms connected he would feel a numbness overcome them and be able to lift them, while the jab to his throat was to try and incapacitate him with a strike to such a vulnerable area.

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

Prodigy was a word that he could not find described Kyo as he observed his movements evading the initial fireballs, mainly because like all fights the beginning usually is subjected to feeling out your opponents skill. The reason why he made this observation was simple, Kyo had neglected to utilize one of the most basic skills taught within the academy and instead was struck with a fireball as a consequence. This made him wonder if the boy had ever even learned to utilize body switch something that replayed in his mind as he recounted the fight he had with shujinko. Come to think of it, instead of utilize a way to avoid damage he had instead opted to take it almost as if he had no other choice than to either evade naturally or get struck. It was when Kyo stood up did Oyochi's gaze sharpen, not in a sense of fear or intimidation but almost like a gaze of finally getting what he wanted. The byakugan, while loosely read upon he had actually done a little reading into the clan claimed to be from awhile back, something that now seemed foreshadowed as he did this solely for an advantage should they ever fight. While he didn't know the exact secrets behind the doujutsu he did know two key things about those milky white eyes and that was the advantage it had in sight range and how it was usually applied when it came to fighting. The stance thing was a vague read so he truly did not know what to expect when Kyo motioned into the style overall however he knew one absolute thing was true and that was Kyo was going to try to get into melee range.

The speed of his opponent was nevertheless impressive and though Oyochi was not distracted enough not to realize that he was being closed in on, his mind was already contemplating a serious understanding about Kyo's battle style. If he truly had this power all along then why did he forgo using it within the tournament against Shujinko something that raised serious questions about the level of mastery Kyo had over his own doujutsu. He did not bother to blink as the first of Kyo's strikes motioned forwards and even through the combination Kyo due to his byakugan would have been able to sense a slight altercation within Oyochi's chakra system soon as the first jab. Soon into his third the realization of what the change meant was apparent as a expulsion of smoke was followed closely by a wooden log. This suspended log would rotate slowly before revealing an explosive tag that suddenly caught ablaze. There was enough time for Kyo to escape the explosion however it's purpose was simple...if Kyo did know body switch then escaping the blast unharmed at all would be easy. If he didn't however then it would be hard to fully make it out unharmed.

"Let's see if my observations are correct...."<i></i>

As the distance between the two had once again lengthened, Oyochi made complete use of his time by motioning his palms through a series of handseals while watching for Kyo's reaction. These handseals were fluent and well practiced as once completed the moisture in the air would actually disappear for a split second before drops of rain began to fall. The rain itself was not an attack however Kyo would be forced to speculate what would be the follow-up to such a passive jutsu.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo could feel that chakra changing within Oyochi's body, the third jab registering that his target was gone and instead replaced by a wooden target dummy. And as it rotated he wouldn't be surprised as he saw it had an explosive note on it, the corner of his mouth curling into a grin. By now he would know where the other boy was at, the Byakugan giving him true 360 degree vision and able to pinpoint him out by his chakra signature. Time slowed down for him as he jumped forward and planted his foot on the log, knowing full well how dangerous what he was going to do was going to be. He would need to do the unexpected though, Oyochi having more versatility and tricks up his sleeve, and he would be damned if he would expect this. Moments before the note exploded he would turn his body to face Oyochi and push off with all his might. If there was anything he had over the other boy it would be speed, a major part of his training involving making himself as fast as possible to take advantage of his fighting style. He jumped off the wooden dummy as it detonated and would receive a rocket boost from the ensuing explosion, a reckless move that caused him some damage but in return granted a sudden burst of speed, letting out a cry as he spun forward and threw out a powerful kick as he made up a new jutsu on the spot: The Rocket Propelled Dynamic Entry!

Moyamaru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A-Rank

There were many things a shinobi should have learned within the academy and the longer he fought with Kyo the more he began to realize that everything being taught was a lie. The academy did not serve to prepare anyone for the real world as the two of them were opposites to the same argument, as where Kyo excelled naturally in the class when it came down to it his decision making was truly poor in the face of an opponent. Unfortunately for Kyo in Oyochi's opinion, the system had failed the young hyuuga or at least gave him false understanding with his abilities. As the explosion of the target rocked the temple, sending debris and smoke outwards to engulf a small radius around the epicenter he would see a portion of the smoke bulge outwards before sensing the chakra flow of Kyo. From within this bulge the smoke would forcibly explode outwards into the scenery followed by the flying body of the hyuuga with his foot stretched outwards in the true fashion of someone who would preach about the power of youth. Another bonus to being subjected to ample amounts of strained training was an almost instinctively knowledge of how to react in various situations. Unlike before Oyochi did not move neither did he weave handseals, instead his body braced itself and both arms crossed over his torso leaving his head between the X pattern made. Kyo however, albeit unable to divert himself or change trajectory (due to the nature of propulsion), would see that Oyochi's chakra coil suddenly compacted ample amounts of chakra around his arms. The impact of the two forces wouldn't truly resound however there was a pause of action as Kyo's body would be momentarily frozen mid-air and their eyes would meet. Shockingly, Oyochi's gaze was still the same as they had been almost as if he wasn't taking this seriously. It was then that Kyo would notice a bright light as sparks flowed from Oyochi's body and his wrist would rotate to grasp hold of Kyo's ankle within the rain.

"A shame.."

His voice was monotomed as almost in climactic taste the same jutsu he had used to immobilize that elderly woman long ago was also used to send lightning chakra surging into Kyo's body and affecting his muscles ability to coordinate with his limbs. Oyochi's body normally under similar circumstances would have suffered the same fate given the raining jutsu however given that the lightning jutsu didn't cause physical harm he was spared it's side effect with lightning techniques. Squatting suddenly, Oyochi would jump backwards a few steps and motion his palms through handseals which caused the connection of lightning between the two to subside, however the paralysis whether temporary or lingering would still remain with Kyo.

"You cannot win....go back to the academy..."

Surely it was a bold declaration but it was a truthful one in Oyochi's eyes after what he had seen of Kyo's battle performance. Poor decisions and lacking in technical knowledge left him with a dissatisfied glare towards Kyo, one that spoke of his disinterest in the boy. It was not to poke fun but surely by now they both realized that Kyo's lack of diversity was the ending of this fight. Unless he felt otherwise in which Oyochi would feel obligated to continue causing pain to the boy at will as he had only scratched the surface of what he could do and utilize.

Rounin Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: hope you don't mind guy's, I'd like to join in on the action]

Arcadia, Rounin Nao's play ground these past few weeks. The mischievous man was wondering around these parts for a while, hunting pedestrians with his black clothing and his vile looking mask he kept from his previous employers, well... it wasn't as if anyone actually knew of his existence now, ever since he erased every person in project Apocalypse. After the few weeks he spent in these dark caves, the people who roamed it started telling a story about an evil shadow hunting the darkest corners of Arcadia.
The stories were mostly true, he was indeed indulging in frightening people, harming them, giving them nightmares that will not be soon forgotten.
As he once more walked the shadows of Arcadia he found something quite interesting, A temple with serpents heads scattered around it, quite a sight indeed.

'what a beautiful place this is'

Thought the masked man to himself as he went up a staircase to a higher part of the pyramid. He was fascinated by the architecture of the building. Nao came to Arcadia not just to have his "fun" with the locals, but also because he found the place quite interesting and after so many years of being underground this place felt like... home.
As he walked a small bridge between two towers something caught his attention, an explosion was heard thru out the cavern and it seemed to come from a location not far from where he was taking his little trip.

'hmmmmmm..... I wonder what this might be?... is this going to be... fun?...'

He wondered to himself while smiling under the evil looking mask. It was a week since his last act of mischief and he was looking for some fun to come his way.
Without hesitation he started jumping from pillar to pillar quickly moving through the ruins, until he came to a stop atop a large statue with a head of a snake overlooking two young Shinobi. The pair seemed to be in some sort of a fight.

'...FUN!'

The voice in his head stated, as he started laughing and clapping his hands at the spectacle below him, his laugh vile and a bit manic by the sound of it was echoing around loudly. Most likely it will draw the attention he wanted, after all right now he wasn't Nao... not with the mask on... now he was Loky.

[Lets have some fun gents' ;) ]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It seemed like Souji couldnt wait any longer sitting there watching the exchange of his brother and the Hyuuga kid. Well he seemed to be a Hyuuga. Either way Souji was holding his tea to his lips when he felt another presence enter the area. This was about to turn into a spectacle. Something larger than his brother's chakra system but something familiar. Something from his own branch maybe... either way Souji would flick the cup out of the shadowy hand that held his cup to his lips. Sighing under his breath he was going to step in the fray anyways, but there was little else he could do to stand down now. Someone that was obviously above their level was joining in. Which meant Souji would have to even the stakes.

"Ugh...", such a damn drag to be led on like this over and over again. It was nerve racking honestly, why couldnt they have one quiet day? There always had to be drama. He'd look up to the clouds above them and felt his chakra beginning to pull him. He knew what he had to do but he didnt want to do it. Had he grown lazy? Maybe alittle... but he was still always on duty. And it would be his solemn oath as a Guardian to protect and to serve those who needed it.

Engulfing himself in shadows the area around him would emerse itself in a black flame, well at least it crackled like a flame. It felt like the flames of his heart were burning with the emotions of of his family in mind but there was nothing that he could do to stop himself from what was about to be... and what he was soon to become. His cursed mark seemed to shift and lift as the runic glyphs of its immature state. Incomplete in its transformation it did begin the early stages of transforming him. Though, before he landed to the ground a black snake reaching just under forty feet in height and with the girth to match the height which caused the ground under them to crumble.

"It is time I guess... but I dont think this is something that could have been helped..."<i></i>, Souji'd smirk from behind the shadows... but he had to first diffuse this situation, "This fighting must stop now... before this gets out of hand."<i></i> though he and his snake companion knew that it would definitely not be that easy... so they planned a few steps ahead just incase...

Just in case...

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Kyo was paralyzed by the counter attack, falling to one knee as the lightning coursed through him. Already he was thinking of some kind of counter attack, a way to turn things around, when suddenly activity seemed to burst around them. One would be a strange man sitting atop of a pillar, laughing and clapping like some kind of child. The other was when the ground beneath them started to crumble and they were greeted with the appearance of a giant snake, the boys eyes widening in surprise. He didn't know what was going on...but if there's one thing he had noticed with Oyochi was that he seemed to have some affinity with snakes. Perhaps the laughing man was with him as well but he was betting that the snake was definitely on his side. "The hell is this? You can't fight your own battles?" He would snarl as he began to shake off the paralysis and jumped backwards, knowing that fighting Oyochi alone was an uphill fight...but against him and two others? He stood no chance. Keeping his byakugan activated to watch for counter attacks he would turn and leap upwards to a stone pillar above him, jumping to another as he sought to make distance and get away.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back