Welcome to the first hours of the official Ninpocho Version 6.1 which we've been calling the "Weapon Patch" for the duration of it's development [LINK TO PATCH NOTES]. A lot of work has gone into this patch and both the Admin Team and the Development Team are really excited that it's finally done and ready to go but there's two very, very important things to make everyone aware of as we kick off the changes which will be taking place over the next couple of hours.
- As of the timestamp of this post official battle moderation will be suspended for a period of two weeks. This means that for the next two weeks you can no longer officially call battle moderators on other players for the duration of this "transition period". This is to give everyone (Read: players and staff alike) enough time to read over, assess and adjust accordingly. Many of you will likely need to make swaps and some of you will need to make quite a lot of swaps so we are providing plenty of time to do that. Official battle moderation will resume on March 8th.
- A great deal of changes are being made this patch and it needs to be highlighted that any person who has something which is affected by these changes as a part of their character are to receive an immediate and free swap out of that aspect of their character if they so choose. New aspects must be applied for normally (such as BL/CAs or Kinjutsu).
- These swaps must be applied for during the two-week transition period between now and March 8th. If you wait until March 8th passes it will be assumed that you are comfortable with how your character looks after the changes and will not be allowed free swaps afterwards (yes this means that if you fail to update your Custom Class with the new rules you will have to pay for a class change or be forced into the Rookie Class in battles -- see below).
- We would like to be very clear at this point -- every player is being given a period of two weeks of battle-free space to get their affairs in order. Once battle moderation returns on March 8th if a player enters into a battle with an invalid character (meaning if they enter into battle using outdated information or using jutsu or abilities which do not exist) no extension will be granted nor will a stop be put on the fight. Battle Mods and other players will not be expected to make last minute adjustments or wait for you.
- If you have questions or commentary the Help and Suggestions forums are your friend or alternatively you can PM an Administrator or Development Team member directly.
Thanks and enjoy!