'Tis better to give than it is to receive. Well, that is debatable, however we do have some people that are real givers and we have some users who could use something shiny and new. This year for the first time ever we would like to announce that we are doing a Secret Santa. Participation is optional of course and will be taking place through the holiday season.
How Do You Participate?
- You post in THIS THREAD thread to sign-up.
- You will have from Dec 11-20th to sign up. (Not the end of the day but when it becomes the 20th!)
- Admin will randomize who gets a gift for who and will PM each player that is participating with who they are to get a gift for. We will endeavor to have most players get a gift for a player from a different community than themselves but we cannot guarantee this.
- You will have until January 6th to buy them a present. You would buy your secret Santa gift in your training thread where you would buy any item you wish with your yen and/or ASP and you would just state that you are buying this as your secret Santa gift.
- Some players might elect to give them something cherished, unused and old such as a kinjutsu removal card that they never used. As long as this jutsu, augment, or card was NEVER used by the user they can give this as their gift.
- Some players might elect to give a player several items. This is fine also.
- Once you have determined what you are giving, contact an Admin and they will post in your recipient's training thread with a 'gift' that was left for them. We will not share who someone's secret Santa is but you do not need to keep this a secret if you so desire.
- Remember, what you give might not have the same value as what you receive. Some users will be more generous than others. It is expected that everyone gets each other something if they participate. Try to get each other something 'nice' but nobody is required to break their bank.
[center]Dear Ninpochoclaus, I want...[/center]
The holidays are about giving, friends, family and memories. The Admin of Ninpocho want to give back to you. This year for the first time ever we would like to announce that we are handing out surprise gifts! Yes, you will have no way of knowing what gift you get until you roll for it. During the weeks of Dec 10-20th place a roll for your gift in the Discord #Christmas Roll Channel. Each player can only roll ONE time. Your roll determines the gift that you get, you will be able to papertrail your gift by posting your reward (with your roll) in your training.
Holiday Roll Table
- 1-10 Swap Card
11-20 Item Hoarder Card, if a user already has this card they may get the Free Major Element Card instead.
21-30 Jutsu Swap Card
31-40 Half the Time Card, if the user already has this card then they may get the Additional Advanced Element Card.
41-60 Three Free A Rank jutsus of choice mastered.
61-70 Recovery Time Card (only exists as a gift at this time): Automatically recovers a user suffering from recovery time penalties one time; if this is not considered to be useful you can accept 100 ASP instead.
71-80 Kinjutsu Removal Card
81-90 Re-Birth Card; if this is not considered to be useful for you this can be replaced with a card that prevents stat losses if you end up taking the FORCE LIVE option in a fight. This card can only be used once and does not transfer between characters.
91-99 Reboot Card; if this is not considered to be useful for you this can be replaced with a card that allows you to do an additional solo mission each week for a month gaining full solo mission rewards for each completed mission (meaning a player can get up to three weeks of solo missions paid to them in a given week if they complete three separate missions that meet the WC and other criteria). This card can only be used once and does not transfer between characters.
100 The mother-lode! You were the best of the best this past year. Because you were such a good boy/girl you receive the following items: Item Hoarder Card; Recovery Time Card (only exists as a gift at this time); Kinjutsu Removal Card and a card that prevents stat losses if you end up taking the FORCE LIVE option in a fight.
In addition, we understand that many (but not every) user is a risk-taker. There may be some players that just want a gift card that they can use to go to their favorite store. We have decided to make this an option as well. A player can elect to forego their roll (this means that they cannot roll at all) and simply get 150 ASP instead. So the choice is yours, you can go with the safe option and get 150 ASP or you can take a chance and roll.