Forum Rules and Guidelines, Roleplay Rules (Missions, NPCs, Traveling and RP Slot Rules), and much more!
- Cash on hand: Locked
When filing a complaint or grievance with the Administration, the Administration expects the following:
When filing a complaint or grievance with the Administration you can expect the following:
- Information and evidence supporting your complaint such as logs, links and screenshots.
- Your sources. If you tell us that you heard from someone that something was happening or that people are so mad that they are about to do something, we need to know who they are. We cannot work on hear-say and rumors, we will need them to not only verify and corroborate what has been said but to also provide us with their logs, links, screenshots and other evidence.
- Do NOT come to us with wild and unfounded accusations.
- Do NOT lie or tamper with evidence.
- If a third party comes to us serving as YOUR proxy, be certain when we ask for their logs of the interaction that brought them to us for your (before we go to you and ask you for copies of your information) be 100% certain that you did not leak staff information to them if they are not a staff member or not on the team that you are discussing. If you discuss privileged information with them, even when reporting an issue you will likely be penalized for leaking in addition to the other user if they are indeed doing something that warrants intervention or punishment.
- We will look into your complaint. We will research and ask questions. This process is lengthy and involves us asking fellow staff members, checking logs, and asking potentially associated players as well as you questions. We are not perfect so be easy on us, NC is our hobby too and we are doing the best we can.
- We will try to maintain your confidentiality. We cannot promise it, some things are unavoidable. If you complained that someone is harassing you and we punish them for harassing you, it is safe to assume that they know that you placed a complaint. We wont be sharing your logs and screenshots, nor will we be sharing those with the other users we interview when we are reviewing your complaint. As an administration we walk a fine line between telling the players why they are in trouble and protecting their victims from further harassment.
- Note: If you lied to us, set-up or attempted to frame or defame a player, your confidentiality will NOT be respected.
- That even Admins who dislike you will look into your issue and or will forward it to someone who can.
- We have a large, diverse Admin Team, find an Administrator you are comfortable with. We can all be reached on Discord and by PM.
- If you submit a problem to us, make sure that you are not the aggressor or the bully, otherwise your complaints will backfire. Submissions do not suggest immunity.
Return to “Site Rules”