Message from a slightly late guy (message for Kumogakure)

Kumogakure is protected by a combination of impassable rock formations and sheer unclimbable cliff faces. The only access to and from the village is located within the Dragon Tooth Pass, where an opening was once blasted through stone in ancient times through means impossible to replicate today. This gap is now protected by the village gates, overseen by guard towers staffed with shinobi at all times. These men and women are constantly on alert for attempts at trespass or unlawful egress.
This is the village gates! You must post here to enter or leave Kumogakure.

Moderator: Cloud Council

Sunaku Ninura
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Message from a slightly late guy (message for Kumogakure)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:46 pm

Hotaka Brōlu had finally mad it to Cloud. A message in his plant like hands, he did the best way to grab any of the human guards attention. "Hey Humans! I have a message from Ziren human!" The plant contract was kind of hoping for more reaction than when he was waving a message around at the Leaf Gates five years ago. Well, other plant life is different around the world, so maybe these gate guard humans are different too?

"And before any of you ask what exactly I am, I am a plant made sentient due to human mistakes hundreds of years ago."

The plant creature waved about the message, waiting for someone to come up to him and take it from him.

(Message for Kumogakure)
Umashiashikabihikoji
Battle Mod Head
Battle Mod Head
Cloud Anbu In Training
Donator
Valentine's Event 2018

Re: Message from a slightly late guy (message for Kumogakure)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:29 pm

Musashi had seen it all, which was to say that he'd seen a good portion of about seventy-five percent of it which was over fifty percent of the whole. Fifty-one being greater than fifty, he'd seen most and nobody was going to be able to take that away from him. Statistical ramblings aside, Musashi rushed off to do his country proud and more specifically, to go play fetch with another messenger. Landing with a soft thud, his feature hiding ANBU garb protected him from the elements and at least enough of a possible head shot. Within things being so crazy in the world, he couldn't take the risk that somebody would attempt to off the near constantly meddling Musashi.

~Name, purpose and papers my fine green friend.~

~For the record, that is.~

Assuming that the creature from the "plant shop of horrors" could read as well as it spoke, name drop of Ziren sent an automatic red flag blaring in his mind but he opted to hear it out. The pad of paper that the message was written on used some of Musashi's best penmanship. The last thing that he needed was to possibly offend yet another easily swayed messenger. The last little gate adventure that he'd gone on hadn't gone quite so hot but if he could simply get the short and sweet point of the matter quickly, then maybe backup wouldn't need to be called. Uri had better not forgotten that promotion tid bit. Musashi was too old to be getting paid so little for what he was ultimately expected to do.

OOC: Topic entered.
Sunaku Ninura
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:54 pm

The plant creature noticed a man in anbu attire had landed in front of him. "I'm already liking this place already. Not having me wait like I had to five years ago when sending an urgent letter to Leaf." And then he noticed the person wasn't talking at all. In fact, they were just writing stuff down. "Taken a vow of silence eh, Human? I can get behind that. And not really entering your fine Village. Just here to deliver a message to the nearest responsible human. But if you must know, I am Hotaka Brōlu."

He handed the letter over to the silent person. On it, it said:
SpoilerShow
To those this concerns,
5 years. It has been five years since I sent my wife and twin children to Cloud, where I think it is safer than where it was before. Where was this place? Leaf. There was growing conflict of a foreign power, they call themselves Frost, threatened the lives of everyone in Leaf. But that wasn't it. Last time I was there, there was inside conflict. I honestly don't know if it has gotten worst or better, since right after I seen my wife and children away at the outer village zone in Fire Country, I got a tip off of an especially dangerous enemy. One from my past, his intentions unknown, I know only, that he must be stopped before he becomes another player in this seemingly growing problems in Leaf. I sent a note to them, telling them of my tracking down said threat. That was five years ago. I keep saying five years ago, because I just recently woke from a coma. Only going off of a note that was left from people who had taken care of me. Before they too, passed away. I was successful in eliminating the threat, but I've lost my life because of it. Not in the sense of I'm dead. But losing five years of my life. Five years of not seeing my children grow up... I'm sending this message because I will be making my way to Cloud. But first I'm making other stops, to try and find myself in this seemingly new world. Try and find inner peace. And after all that, when I do try to make my way to Cloud. To my family. My wife... My children...
Chigokai Ziren
The plant contract was kind of interested in how the human would react. In fact, his duties weren't necessarily done just yet. There is that verbal message Ziren human wanted him to give, just as long as Brōlu deems them worthy of the additional information.
Umashiashikabihikoji
Battle Mod Head
Battle Mod Head
Cloud Anbu In Training
Donator
Valentine's Event 2018

Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:43 pm

Ziren . . . dude from Tea, helped him smack down Maru way back when. Yeah, he knew him . . . back when he was going by the name Umashi. Alas, new name, new place, who was this? Behind his mask, his eyes squinted in an unamused way. One could swear that with all the mail from the Fire Country that Kumogakure was the way point station or something. Having taken the letter and thoroughly inspected it it from top to bottom, he made a show of making sure that it didn't contain any exploding seals either. A small price to pay for safety but ultimately he found it to be harmless. Pocketing it, he pulled back out his pencil and begin to scribble a hastily put together message himself. Ziren seemed to be a good man, he really did, but with all the news that was coming out of Konoha, it was hard to keep up with the who's who. The wife told a good tale, the kids helped to sell that one, but this . . . this was a lot.

~Howdy, Brōlu.~

~The family is safe, well fed and warm. I personally made sure of that. Due to privacy concerns, nothing more will be said on the matter of them via written record until Ziren shows up in person. Surely he'd understand that.~

Minimal details would be given. This could very well be a trap after all. Five years was a long time people could change into the worst sort of creatures in such a span. He too had been separated from Yomi for a time but they kind of had that sort of relationship. Whatever stuff she'd gotten involved with wasn't overly Musashi's problem but he certainly wasn't going to send back word to possibly her husband about what could have quite possibly been a sore subject. Ripping off the paper, he handed it to the plant thingiemabob and then wrote out a simple follow-up.

~Can I be of more assistance? A storm is coming tonight and you probably don't want to be this high up if you're trying to get back down the mountain in time.~
Sunaku Ninura
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:19 pm

After studying the mute human for a little bit, Brōlu seemed he was fit. Well, at least, as fit to be just as good of a person as Ziren human. And he even said, or wrote, that he personally made sure the family was safe and sound. And for nothing more being said until he gets here.

The plant hated humans, mainly for what they have done to him, a weapon of mass destruction, they wanted. All he wanted was to just grow into an old tree. But here he was. The sentient creature took another look at the human. For all he wanted, he wanted to show hate, but this human wasn't didn't seem like a lot of others he has met.

"Thanks for the offer, but no. If I can endure the harshness of Water, then surely I can handle a snow storm. And I am part pine tree, so I have that going for me. But I do have to say, you, are the second ever human that might just be decent." Coming from the plant, that is a compliment, as he has high standards. And thinks of humans as sometimes evil for a lot of times they think for only themselves.

Decent human. Huh. The plant hesitated, not tearing his gaze from the human. "Actually, I have another message for you. This one is a verbal message. One that Ziren has entrusted to me to make a judgement on who gets the letter. And if they pass my judgement, to give them the second message."

Clearing his throat, he then said, "If you all really need him, as a top priority, like the well being of his wife and children, then you can find Ziren in Tea."

The plant contract stopped talking, as to let the human think on what was said. If he has nothing for him, he will take his leave, but for now, he stays and waits for how the human will react.
(Ooc: making the whole coma and wait thing 2 years instead of 5. Mainly for time balance. So all 5's you see, just imagine them as 2's)
Umashiashikabihikoji
Battle Mod Head
Battle Mod Head
Cloud Anbu In Training
Donator
Valentine's Event 2018

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:03 pm

Tea . . . well that was pretty surprising. The last he'd seen of the guy in Tea, they're stopped a bar fight. Nodding his head, he scribbled something else back to the living tree. Perhaps on a less ominous day, he might have engaged in further pleasantries but the storm was coming and it was coming in fast. Though he'd started to write down the sort of life lessons that he'd normally have to have said to himself, he decided to play the role of the wise grandfather to the young Ziren. Writing down his words wouldn't help. There was only one way to get through to Ziren that staying away . . . wasn't in the best interest of anybody.

"Let Ziren know that the Nidaime Hokage appreciates his service to Konohagakure and that he is welcome in Kumogakure. Let him also know that whatever trouble that he's gotten himself into, whatever journey he's found himself lost on the path of, that nothing will ever replace time spent with his family. You can't get it back and once it's gone, it's gone for good. Children don't forget and neither will the woman that he loves." Daring to use the spoken word versus the written one, he nodded towards the tree and disappeared in a swirling mass of wind and snow. Back to his perch, back to his watch, and back to where his own family was. If Ziren was smart, he'd do the same.

OOC: Topic Left unless stopped.
Sunaku Ninura
Cloud Academy Student
Cloud Academy Student

Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:25 am

Well... Brōlu thought to himself. This is a surprising turn of events. Not only did the human stop writing, he actually spoke. And the words he has given the plant was equally surprising.

The Nidaime Hokage, eh? Hell, this will be a story to tell the blood user. And a short life lesson for him as well. Though Ziren is a mere twenty-five year old, from that two year coma, he would be sure to reunite with his wife and children. Brōlu coughed. Here he was, getting all sentimental for the first ever human that he has bonded to be a summoning for. The winds whipped up, as the snowstorm was steadily getting worst.

Well... A long way to Tea. At least this place isn't Water.

(Topic left)

Return to “Dragon Tooth Pass”