Lovebirds [NPC/Eros Event]

The economic and entertainment epicenter of Cloud. It is a host to many clubs, restaurants, theaters, hotels, couture shops, specialty stores, and much more. The Dawnbringer Plaza bustles with life as Cloud's village square while the outskirts thrive on the shady and sordid dealings of the more discreet customer. Caveat emptor.

Moderator: Cloud Council

Honnou
Cloud ANBU
Cloud ANBU
Cash on hand: Locked
Secret Santa 18

Lovebirds [NPC/Eros Event]

Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:25 pm

Hmh… hmh…

This was going to be a tad different from Hon’s usual, daily activities. He was home in the village and off duty for now, but for reasons kept secret to him, he managed to enroll in a series that revolved this activity called ‘dating’- just kidding, Hon knew very well what he put himself into. It was a sort of dating project thingy if you wanted him to explain, but besides wanting to aid whoever put all the effort into making these shows, he… also wanted to have some dating experience and see if his awkward nightmares were based on real circumstances or not.

Therefore, as he faced the camera, Hon started off by describing himself to the viewers as he remembered from those shows he caught a few scenes of back when he actually spent time in front of a TV:

“So, uh… hi there. I’m Hyuuga Honnou, call me Hon, and you can likely guess why I’m in this show. I’m hoping to get to date a sweet girl who would like to have a nice, good time with me.

So, about myself… I’m a Chuunin and currently mastering my shinobi arts. I’m leaning towards Taijutsu and physical performance than Nin or Genjutsu - especially Genjutsu - and I’m also a huge fan of weapons, tools and various equipments.

It’s hard to describe myself so thoroughly without the aid of someone close to me who knows me on a personal level, but I can say that I’m a rather patient and easy-going guy. I know how to tackle situations in more ways than one, and I also love to have fun… I guess that makes me very free-spirited, but I’m also very earthbound and rarely overreact unless if trying to state a point. And if you have the urge to call me a nerd, that’s probably because I really am one.

… Oh, my favorite food is sashimi. And uh… my life goals are; becoming the strongest shinobi in Taijutsu, becoming a famous smith, and… I guess just having a nice life and family. Things like these that make me happy.

I can’t wait to start the date…!”

Kanagawa Nozomi
Cloud Jounin
Cloud Jounin
Bank: Locked
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Re: Lovebirds [NPC/Eros Event]

Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:17 am

15 year old Kaneki Rosu was dared by her best friend to enter into this "Pilot Season" for this new show. At first she didn't want any part of it but the idea eventually grew on her. Perhaps she will meet her knight in shining armor in this blind-date show or maybe she will meet a scumbag that'll just make her feel ten-times better about whatever crummy situations happened in her life. Unlike the boy that she was supposed to meet, she wasn't a shinobi; a daughter to a baker who is expected to carry on the craft once her parents retired. She was decent at baking but her real passion was in music.

Bold red headphones wrapped around her throat with music blaring from it. The song was called "Until We Become One" by the revolutionary pop-idol TK. The name was starting to get bigger and bigger by the month with her fresh pop sounds. A blind idol paired with her pretty partner took the pop-world by storm! She was dressed in a green tank-top wearing a white blouse over-top that rested under her shoulders. She had multi-colored beads for jewelry and had the most piercing green eyes. Her long black hair swayed in the wind as she walked to the location of the date.

As she walked through the Susukino district, she blew a big, bright, pink bubble before deflating it. Every step she took felt like a dance-step. Her heart began to race, hoping the guy that she was paired up with was fun and liked music. She turned the corner to see the camera crew and hid for a moment. She wasn't mentally ready! She began to panic and taking deep breaths to slow her heartrate. After a quick pep-talk, she turned the corner looking confident and pushing her chest out to show her confidence. She walked passed the camera crew and went directly towards Honnou and gave him a hug immediately.

As her chest met his, he could feel her heart beating a million miles-per-hour and the sound of a familiar voice coming through the headsets. "You must be Honnou. My name is Kaneki Rosu. It seems I'm your date," she said with a very nervous smile upon her face. She tried to look confident but she was slowly faltering. She smelled like cotton candy. She turned to look towards the camera and gave it a big smile and a wave before turning to look towards Honnou, grabbing him by the hand and jumping around a bit. "So! What do you have planned, huh-huh-huh?" she asked, excited. At least the boy she was paired up with was cute; especially the red skunk-stripe in his hair.

She looked up and started to play with the red-stripe with her left hand. "Ooo, this is neat. Is this natural?"
Honnou
Cloud ANBU
Cloud ANBU
Secret Santa 18

Wed Feb 13, 2019 4:29 pm

The camera crew turned to a corner from where Hon’s date showed up. He, too, would turn around to face her and see a very cute, emerald-eyed girl apparently around his age and equipped with some huge headphones around her neck. He could hear the music faintly from his position, but it all rushed onto him when she immediately greeted with a heart-warming hug. It was difficult to listen to exactly what she was hearing, but not only was she warm to the touch, but she also smelled pleasant. Was it bubblegum… or ice cream? Something sharp and sweet, but also wholesome.

She also felt nervous. He couldn’t help but notice that during their hug. He decided to do a favor and wrap his arms around her waist to savor just a little more of the hugging before letting her go. A smile had grown on his face, and his ether-blue eyes challenged her lively, green ones. “Hey there…” he greeted back to her, “Let’s have a great date, shall we?”

The music still burst out from her headphones. Therefore, despite having initially planned to go to an arcade, he felt that she would like a place where loud music was more ‘mandatory’… the exact idea was to go to a karaoke! Yes! Good plan, Hon! That should be a fun time.

Upon holding hands and discreetly watching the camera crew without moving his head - thank you, blue eyes - he wanted to be a good date to Rosu. The last thing that he wanted was for her to be annoyed by the two of them hanging out together - especially with a camera following you around. It was relieving to take a break from duties, and she was really cute… then again, did he know her that well? Hon, you shouldn’t judge people so quickly, you’d know better.

But he couldn’t hide his smile to her. That was the least he could do to give her a good time.

“Well, let’s just say that you won’t need those headphones soon… but I bet you’re hungry, so why not go get some KFC?” he informed her with a slight tease in the beginning, keeping a pleasant, calm smile and half-closed eyes on her. Maybe she liked surprises? Wouldn’t young boys and girls like surprises? She was prompted by unknown forces to play with his red strand of hair, so some curiosity she had. It was the first time since he was a little chump that anyone curled his hair with their fingers. A small flare rose up on his cheeks as he decided to try and explain things in one way or another: “The red bang? That’s hard to say… but it’s been there for as long as I remember.” According to his father who aided in his birth, blood had dripped onto the strands of his baby hair moments after having escaped his mother’s womb.

“I’ve been told it’s magical, able to grant wishes and make me fly wherever I wanted to… I learned the hard truth very early,” he ended his explanation with a little sad tone in the last sentence. “I bet it’s just from my parents… you know, genetics. Just like your eyes.” A happier tone returned now, trying to compliment his date’s brilliant look. “They’re beautiful.”
Kanagawa Nozomi
Cloud Jounin
Cloud Jounin
Bank: Locked
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Fri Feb 15, 2019 9:46 am

Her heart started to race when she felt his hands wrap around her waist. He was moving WAY too fast for her, but she didn't want to cause a scene, especially in front of the camera. She discretely placed a hand back and peeled his hand away. While she didn't mind a little hug, she wasn't very comfortable with someone getting that intimate with her just yet. She quickly smiled and said with a cracky voice, "Sure! Let's do that," she said before covering her face, realizing her voice cracked in a rather embarrassed way. She opened her fingers to peer through them, looking at Honnou's reaction.

This guy constantly went a bit too far with the touching. She doesn't even like the guy much yet and he decided that 'holding hands' was something she'd do. She let him do so for a brief moment, turning her head while a blush was clearly evident across her face. The first moment she was able to pry her hand away from his, she would do so. It's not that she doesn't believe this guy wasn't a nice guy or anything, but he certainly does take this blind-dating stuff seriously. When she was able to slip her hand away from his, she turned the volume of her headphones down and smiles to him in response to whether she was hungry or not. "Well, sure. I can eat something. But what's this 'KFC' that you're talking about?" she asked, shifting around while looking at him, trying not to make direct eye-contact with the guy.

Rosu swiped a the air about the mention of magic. She laughed a bit, holding her belly when he said that. "No way~~" she said as she raised a brow. Flight? That's interesting. She scoffed in disbelief and laughed once more. "You can fly somewhere? Anyway? No way, that's only stuff in manga," she said swiping the air once more. The more she was skeptical about it, the more she looked at Honnou. He didn't seem to crack any expression from his tale, prompting her demeanor to change slightly. "Holy crap, for real? Show me!" she said, stopping and crossing her arms over her chest with an inquisitive look in her eyes. Instead of showing her how he flew, he complimented her eyes, prompting her to move her face into both of her palms to cover up her expression.

"Staaaaaaahp. You're embarrassing meeeeee," she said as she turned to look towards the camera crew between her finger-tips, still covering the redness of her cheeks.

Return to “Susukino District”