Going home [Contract Search]

With a population of nearly a million people, the city of Raiden's Eye was so named in an attempt during ancient times to appease the young god and his followers. It is the Capital City of the nation and the seat of the Bakufuu of Kaminari no Kuni as well as the location of the Shogun's Palace. Sequestered within a large, walled-off area housing an endless array of pleasure gardens, hunting grounds, and koi ponds, the palace itself is a classically beautiful example of feudal architecture - elegant, but a fortress nonetheless.

Moderator: Cloud Council

Eishi
Cloud Med-Nin
Cloud Med-Nin
Cash on hand: Locked

Re: Going home [Contract Search]

Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:19 pm

“Shut the hell up! You were never in the running to begin with, you stupid talking arm! You and all these annoying-ass ghosts of human garbage were bad enough. I don't want to be lectured to by an inanimate fucking object!" My voice vibrating with a deep hatred.

Everything I have done tonight has for this god damn spear of mine. Like hell, I'ma let you stand in my way! I only ever created you to shut the old man up, anyway! Don't delude yourself into thinking I care for your opinion,” I hissed at the voice that I assumed was this weird arm trying to latch onto me. I knew it wasn't my spear, because I could still feel the dormant soul inside as it had been since I created it. This cocktail of pain and anger was only further enraging me, however. I had too much energy to burn at this point and was a hot bundle of pent-up frustration and anger. As far as I could tell, I was showing no sign of stopping my struggle, continuing my rant without a care.

“I put too much of my being into the forged soul of my spear and now I being punished for it by constantly feel hollow, angry, or somewhere in between. If I’m going to have to suffer, I’ll at least do it with the thing that contains the majority of what is left of 'me'! Don't even kid yourself...” I tore at the arm, feeling the tendrils trying to dig into my flesh as I used my magnetic and metal affinity to fight it desperately.

“God. Damn. It. Get. Off! Get. Off! Get. Off!” I grunted as I as kept smashing the prosthetic into the ground over and over again. I had absolutely no chill and an unending desire to beat this arm into commission. Like hell, it was going to tell me what to do. I had a plan, and I wasn't going to fold like some weakling to a little pain. I struggled for a couple minutes, repeatedly beating the arm into the ground and screaming for it to get off as it tried to wheedle its way into my flesh. It was only when I started to feel my conscience begin to falter over the effort that I finally got scared enough to fold.

“Fuck! Damn it, you’re really going to make me do it, you piece of junk!” I screamed once more, as I looked over to my spear. It had been dormant for weeks now, waiting to be awoken and I had been delaying it until I met the masked lady of tsukumogami. It seemed I wasn't going to be given much of choice, though. I sighed in defeat as I called the name of my spear.

"Awaken... Akane," I grunted it out under my breath, a silent suffering at the name. I had always regretted naming my first weapon after my own mother years ago when I had first crafted my spear. It was a name thought up by a naive boy with a hopeless dream and it stung to remember.
Last edited by Eishi on Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
ISOBE, EISHI
Image Image Image Image
|Profile | Dojo | Training | Public Info|
Suika
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:58 am

With the arm now complete, Iwao’s presence amongst them disappeared. A subtle grin curved from the girl’s lips as her eyes hinted slight sentimentality. Suika wasn’t the emotional type at all, but part of her spirit rejoiced in the fact that the man was able to finally find peace. She half-expected for her wolf friend to disappear alongside him, too, but his spirit stayed. Although she was an advocate for a spirit’s peaceful departure, part of her was relieved that her new little friend decided to stay. His presence brought her some comfort.

As Suika continued pouring into Eishi as he performed his ritual, the finished arm, shockingly, grew a life of its own as it latched violently onto Eishi. The girl hopped back with stern eyes and gritted teeth; she sensed a menacing, dark presence in this place. Was this the work of the hooded figure that she chose to ignore? Perhaps she was too confident in their purging abilities that she left them susceptible? Many thoughts and ideas raced across the young kunoichi’s mind, but it wasn’t long until she was caught in the evil-doer’s nefarious grasps. Ten malevolent souls wrapped around her body and, with the dark sage’s help, bound her in some type of ice. Shaking herself aggressively, she wasn’t able to evade it in time.

“Shit…”

Then, the fowl dark sage, with his demonic aura and icy eyes, spat out his stereotypically evil plans. Suika turned her head with an angered “hmph”. Man, this guy was lame. Being a survivalist in nature, the girl scanned the room for an opportunity to escape the frozen bind she was in. She played the part of the angered damsel for now, but the kunoichi was far too calculative for that. Up until now, she was somewhat taking a back seat throughout this whole “mission”, as she exercised her time here to assist Eishi in his ambitions. This time, however, a true threat approached her. Not only would she free herself from this trap, but she’d deliver the dark sage his true desserts. As the girl continued to study her surroundings, she sensed a soul that was unlike the rest. This soul belonged to that of a deceased physician. His heart was noble and kind despite the curse upon him. Following in on his wink, the man weakened the bind he was in and, by this moment in time, the girl had formulated a plan.

As Eishi battled with the arm and foul spirits around him, Suika summoned her immense spiritual energy to manifest a gigantic blade that would fall from the sealing and slice through the weakened part of the bind. If successful and she was free, the girl would grab the giant blade and ready herself to destroy the sage. “Come at me, you poor man’s necromancer!” she taunted. The kunoichi was typically a calm girl, but she knew her fair share of rage. Being from a nomadic gypsy troupe and suffering a lifelong of abuse, the girl had the right amount of flare to face this dark sage without an ounce of mercy in her. Granted, she was also fueled by Hanashi’s wrath, so that acted as a catalyst to her aggressive stance, too. The girl was ready for battle.

But before she would do so, she needed help! Motioning toward the wolf pup that hid itself with the man, her spirit, almost linked to the tea cup wolf, called out to him. "I know your name... Chawan! I know you are weary, but I ask you... will you be mine? I promise we will never be apart. Let us merge spirits and fight together!" IF successful, Suika, with the power of Chawan (whose name she sensed through her extra-sensory perception and connection to him and Iwao), she would hope the wolf's spirit would cloak her in an animalistic, wolf-like armor that caused her ethereal sword to gain a wolf hilt. With power like a wolf's howl, Suika, alongside Chawan, pressed forward!

Leaving herself wide open, it would be apparent that her positioning acted as a lure. If the Dark Sage or any spirit hit her, she would melt into the shadows using her Dark Displacement jutsu and hide herself. From the shadows, she would cast, again, Reaper’s Gaze through her ghostly blade to stop any maintained evils or chakra he had. Whether that hit or not, it didn’t matter, because she was going in for the kill. With a blade way too gigantic for her petite frame, the girl, with deft movement, neared the sage and attempted to use Higuma, her most powerful taijutsu, and then, again, attempt to combo it WITH itself. She was not acting alone, however. She was aided by Hanashi’s power, rage, and fierce combat ability and, now, Chawan's power that merged with her. The old woman was a Nanjirou, after all, and with her strength and skill, mixed with Suika’s natural affinity for swordfighting, could potentially prove detrimental to any foe. Hopefully, in this case, that foe would be the dark sage.

Would Suika’s hastened assault pay off?

[OOC Attempted Actions:
1. Dark Displace [Mastered] w/ Special Action
2. Reaper's Gaze [Mastered] w/ Sensory Knowledge move Deja Vu for it to strike twice (if failed first time)
3. Higuma [Mastered] and attempted to stack another one with itself via special action. Suika has Mirage augment and Lantern equipped.

Hopefully this works out! Suika is pissed, and Hanashi's wrath is making it worse than usual haha small girl, giant sword! Also, note, the last 2 paragraphs are highly dependent if Suika can escape the bind w/ Nana's help and her own prowess. If successful, the rest of the attempted actions will follow suit.

EDIT: Added in a part about Suika choosing to fuse with Chawan! Hopefully that flavor is acceptable!]
Toraono Kuro
Sand Sennin
Sand Sennin
Bank: Locked

Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:56 am

The apartment complex had been remade into a living temple of spirits awakened in formally inanimate objects by emotions, suffering, relief, and oath. Eishi in his rage had no idea what he had done but the Dark Sage did. It was something he had wanted to do himself long ago before Eishi had originally blown up the building to escape him. The girl struggled against his ice soul bindings and baited him. How tenacious of her to be an unwilling sacrifice it almost made his cold undying heart beat as Eishi awakened the damnable spear. He looked up at the third floor in wonder and uncontained malice. Eishi had all but killed himself until he had done that. Now the Dark Sage needed a new plan, another way to get at the repository of souls within the boy.

The entire chamber expanded and transformed into a true temple's central room of binding and worship as an armored steel clad vessel that resembled Eishi's mother stepped forth to look upon the master battle gauntlet Eishi had forged in haste to call upon power. It was rage, pure and blissful and the more Eishi struggled and rampaged the stronger the arm became until it was strong enough to actually control Eishi's body as his own but he did not. He simply smiled at Eishi's decision. Lightning and metals from the earth began to spiral about the structure as the unbridled power of Akane stepped forth to dwarf Tenbatsu's own Eishi tempered power. Eishi was at his soul's end as it flickered like the light of a candle that had blazed defiantly at the end only to sputter and all but die out.

Akane reached out her metal hand to grasp the prosthetic battle gauntlet that dug into Eishi's body to feed off of his seemingly never ending rage. Akane even spoke like his mother but there was a metallic grate to her voice that would scare nearly anyone else but should be soothing to him. "You have finally called upon me and I have come, I will never lie to you so I shall tell you now this is going to hurt. You will experience the rage and suffering of six thousand years and all their generations of warriors and weapon/armor smiths whom kept seeking perfection in themselves and their crafts. The power of your ancestors is not yours alone for there are other descendants but right now at this moment NONE OF THEM ARE MORE HURT, OR MORE ANGRY THAN YOU. SO RIGHT NOW YOU ARE THE FOCUS OF ALL THEIR COLLECTED ATTENTION. REJOICE EISHI FOR YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN MORE THAN JUST YOUR SOUL BACK. You are now the primal wrath of the First Tsukumogami Temple of Kumogakure. Now, go forth and slay the dark sage that dares to try and take your legacy and help your friend not because she needs it but because she deserves it. I am at your side."

Suika full of both her own and Hanashi's wrath called upon Chawan and he responded with a howl that shook the very earth the dark sage stood upon. As he turned slowly to regard her fear began to fill his once beating heart. Metallic wolf fur laced Suika's body and slid over her frame to form wolf crested armor as her face took on a feral look. Her eyes shined a bright silver as a massive sword larger than her own body emerged from the very ether to slide gently into her grasp as metals circling the temple raced into grip forming a tiny wolf's head hilt and black fang guard. Steam rose from her open mouth and swirled around Suika's body in the distinct shape of a monstrous wolf like that one would hear about in forgotten tales of demons and gods.

As if conjoined at the heart both Eishi and Suika roared with the wrath of their new temple for which Suika was fifty percent responsible for. Red searing soul energy emerged from Eishi in a pure almost unending furnace like blast of heat and hate. A more resolute dynamic rage of black mist and steam encircled Suika in wolf like eddies of power as if an entire wolf pack three hundred strong looked at the dark sage through her eyes.

In desperation he called upon the remaining souls to bind Suika once more but only nine even tried the other leaned against the wall of the temple and transformed into a beautiful scalpel. Suika's gift had freed him the other nine however were utterly annihilated by the heat from Eishi and the curling disintegrating black steam from Suika.

The Dark sage realized he had overplayed his hand and had no where to go but to fight.
A massive spear of dazzling blue ice appeared in his hand as a cold mirror of pure blue deadly ice emerged to bond with his arm. It seemed he wasn't going to go without a fight. An ice clone of the dark sage rushed Suika only to strike shadows before he was struck several times in one swipe of Suika's spirit sword disintegrating his clone.

Earth and metal groaned with Eishi's rage that was somehow now easily directed with Akane awake. What would he do now?
Suika
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:09 pm

The true battle had begun. Eishi, now equipped with Akane, and Suika, with the power of Chawan and knowledge of Hanashi, faced off against the evil icy Dark Sage. The man had attempted to strike Suika with his clone, but she managed to auto-dodge it with her affinity for shadow ninjutsu. Soon following her evasion, Suika appeared behind the frozen doppleganger and deftly slashed it to its end. Ice shattered across the room.

“This power…. I feel as if Tsukiyomi’s spirit resides within me. Her children, the wolves, are a loyal pack waiting to protect her. With a mighty howl, me and Chawan will aid Eishi in defeating this villain who seeks to destroy him.” Her musings were a bit poetic, but the sensation of sheer flowing power she experienced through Chawan’s merge with her spirit was overwhelming. Never in her life had she felt such strength; was this the bond of the Tsukumogami spirit with that of a shinobi’s? The kunoichi was more than amazed by this phenomenon. Nonetheless, she didn’t have time to dwell on the wonders of this newfound power. Her and Chawan had to create an opening for Eishi and Akane to destroy the dastardly sage. She felt as if she could take him herself, but in the end, she recognized this to be the boy’s battle. Suika would fulfill her purpose in being the ultimate support for Eishi’s grand endeavor.

“Come on, Chawan, let’s finish this guy and fulfill the complete restoration of this ill-fated landmark. For Eishi and for your people.”

And just like the wolf protecting her guardian, Suika, with Chawan’s massive spiritual energy, initiated her technique Lunar Steps – Waxing Crescent Moon. With this set up, she hoped her attack would keep the sage distracted from Eishi’s prepped attacked. “Now, to shield Eishi. Let’s do this, Chawan.”

With her spiritual, wolf-hilted gigantic blade, Suika’s weapon glowed a holy light that was used to typically fend off evil-natured beings. Forming consecutive swipes, she formed an aggressive barrier to shield herself and Eishi if the man retaliated with another ninjutsu or taijutsu. Her technique was one of her most high-ranked moves, Heavenly Sword. With this, she created a barrier to block any attack aimed at Eishi. With an assured nod and a wolven gaze, Suika called out to her peer.

“Eishi, finish him.” Not that she had to tell him twice. She knew her friend was more than capable of ending this crooked villain.
Eishi
Cloud Med-Nin
Cloud Med-Nin

Tue May 01, 2018 9:08 pm

I sighed as I calmly ripped out the now inert arm. It most definitely hurt like hell, but I was able to keep my mind off the open wound at my shoulder. I was just glad I didn't have something eating away at me very being any longer. Letting my anger calm into a cool blaze, I took a second look at my spear in hand. It looked just the same as before, but I could feel the spirit that dwelled within. The spirit I had laid the groundworks for and now had no real control over because of the rash decision to awaken it now. The worst part, though, was that I had given it a name, one that I had a lot of history and bitter feelings towards. I simply shook my head and spoke after her little 'grandiose' speech.

"Forget that name, you will not speak of it again. If you want a name, earn one," I growled at my female weapon spirit. The look of hurt in her eyes was obvious, but I didn't care. Akane was a name I'd rather forget ever existed. I sure as hell wasn't going to let my spear become a reminder of my mother if it was the last thing I did. I didn't want my ancestor's approval or whatever. They meant little to me, unlike my friends who one of which, was currently in trouble if these spirits words were to be believed.

It didn't take me long to find that I had been instantly transported up to wherever Suika had been dragged off to as she was nearly about to get raped by a bunch of ghosts. That didn't last long, however, as she finally stopped playing the weak little girl act and showed her true fangs. It only took me a moment to notice her new getup, seeing as she really did inherit some spirit wolf armor, it was hard to miss. I didn't know if I should call it cool or cliche, but I'd do the safe thing and say nothing, nodding at her words as I began to walk towards the supposed dark sage. My mood darkening as I looked him over. I know I had seen his face somewhere before, that I was sure of, but I just couldn't for the life of me remember where and it bothered me a great deal, not going to lie.

"Spear, come to me," I commanded as the tall female warrior of my spear transformed into a string of light before appearing in my hand as chakra infused weapon. It felt cool to the touch, much more than it ever had before. I could just feel my rage feeding into the metal, further cooling my head, but replacing it with no bit of malice. I probably seemed menacing enough as I was walking up to the dark sage. Dropping my spiked dodecahedrons under me as I cast [Magnetic Control] on them, I had them fly right into the dark sage's face before I came at him itself, hard and fast . My spear piercing right through his location. I was already decided on killing this man and I wasn't in the mood to joke around.

OOC Spear-chan aka Akane
ISOBE, EISHI
Image Image Image Image
Toraono Kuro
Sand Sennin
Sand Sennin

Thu May 03, 2018 5:31 am

Eishi foolishly tore Tenbatsu off and flung the living prosthetic away as he called upon Akane contradicting himself with every step. He denied everything, his ancestry, his feelings, his past. Luckily he did not deny his bond with Suika as he summoned his spiked dodecahedrons and willed them into action using magnetic control. Eishi had aimed them to strike the dark sage's face. Instead they struck his ice mirror shield and disappeared into it. Intent on killing the dark sage Eishi had left himself vulnerable to counter attack as he came at the dark sage relentlessly. He knew this man as the monster that had attempted to buy him from his drug addicted father. Eishi knew his name. As Eishi's spear 'Akane' reached the icy circle where the Dark Sage had made his stand only to strike icy wind as the piercing thrust shot right through his prior location.

The Dark Sage wielded his corrupted chakra and began to drain Eishi’s original soul from Tenbatsu. The prophecy would be fulfilled the one armed boy would lose his life and the souls of his ancestors to the loss of his own arm. Tenbatsu was forged from Eishi’s original soul not the hybrid one he had now through Akane. Tenbatsu was all the rage and sadness that Eishi had lost when he inadvertently destroyed the former apartment structure as he fled this same dark sage.

Now using dark arts and corrupted chakra Eishi’s original soul would be taken and with it his entire bloodline and Akane. The dark sage began to laugh maniacally. He had caused the boy to live in so much rage and hatred, so much loathing of his own past that his ancestral power would now be corrupted and used against him. As the dark sage began to feed off the arm the newfound temple was slowly corrupted. Amassing the power he had sought for so long the Dark Sage invoked his mirror jutsu and released Eishi’s own spiked dodecahedrons to strike Eishi in the face. They had been enlarged and reinforced with black ice. Eishi could feel his power fading, he could feel the awakened spirit of his spear fading as well.

It looked like it was up to Suika to save the day now as Eishi was now losing what he had only just recently gained because yet again he refused to heed the warnings of others or even take the slightest chance to TRUST HIS OWN CREATIONS. Suika could feel the Dark Sage’s corruption slowly tainting all that the two of them had just recently made pure and spiritual. Chawan looked upon Eishi with sadness as the young warrior yet again through everything away because he refused to believe in himself or his own creations.

Maybe Eishi could find a way to turn things around.

WC: 460
Suika
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Sat May 05, 2018 7:20 pm

“Die.”

The kunoichi, with a wild spiritual aura that blazed around her, broke through another ice mirror in attempts to decimate the evil sage. Eishi joined the fight, but it appeared he had the same luck in trying to hit the devilish man. Mirror after mirror, shard after shard – this man’s deftness was unparalleled. Although his attacks lacked oomph, he was both crafty and expert when it came to evading their attacks. While she was pestered, Suika trusted in herself, Chawan, and Eishi. Despite the sudden rise in the sage’s corrupt chakra reservoir, she knew that they’d eventually succeed. They had to.

"Hmm?"

Noticing Tenbatsu on the floor, the prosthetic arm that her and her peer built to restore the Soul’s Forge, Suika evaded an icicle attack with a rolling dodge and swiped the arm into her grasp. When the mechanical limb was equipped on Eishi, they had the upper advantage. As soon as he disposed of it, the dark sage began to climb in power. It wasn’t difficult to put two and two together. Clearly, the prosthetic was spiritually linked to the purified souls of this once tragic grounds. They had to utilize it somehow… but it wasn’t meant for her. No, only Eishi could properly wield it. But would he want to? “Knowing him, probably not.” she confirmed without a sliver of doubt. The only aspect of Eishi that was greater than his talent was his pride and stubbornness, so she knew he wouldn’t want to accept the prosthetic as his own. A boy with no arm that excelled as a shinobi despite his handicap – why would he feel the need to have an arm now? But, perhaps, there was an alternative? A lightbulb flicked on over the girl’s head.

“Eishi!” Suika called out as she parried an attack from the dark sage. Flipping back toward her friend, she handed him the prosthetic. “I know you’ll refuse to wear it, and I don’t blame you. You don’t need another arm; however, it appears using this prosthetic is the key in weakening the corrupt energy of this place as it is tied to the native purified souls.” Suika grinned. Despite the chaos that surrounded them, she saw a clear light at the end of the tunnel. Her faith in her friend and herself was strong – her expression was testament of this. “So instead of attaching it to yourself, temporarily bind its spiritually forged metals into your spear. I don’t know too much about your Magentic control… but you can do that, right? It’s worth a shot.”

Suika wasn’t a Magentic jutsu practitioner, but witnessing Eishi in combat on multiple occasions and being somewhat of a battle bookworm, she vaguely remembered such a technique that allowed the user to combine two different metals or weapons. Maybe the idea was crazy or would not work, but it was worthy of a try. Otherwise, she knew her comrade would never utilize the prosthetic that was crucial for the sanctification of this building. If Eishi decided to go along with her plan, Suika and Chawan would aim to buy him some time. She’d begin her aggressive assault against the dark sage and attempt to parry off any strikes aimed against either of the two. This was Eishi’s story – he would be the one to finish this. After all, she was only here to help. "Let's give it our best go, Chawan." She felt the Tsukumogami spirit howl in agreement. They were off!
Eishi
Cloud Med-Nin
Cloud Med-Nin

Sun May 06, 2018 5:00 am

I felt really dumb at that moment, but I also kind of felt it was a bit obvious now that I think about it. I knew what ability she was referring towards, but that was something you did out of quick convenience than practicality. Besides, I could just do one better.

"Ha!~ Suika, did I ever tell you I appreciate you coming along?" I half grumbled, half chuckled. It only took me a moment to snatch the fake arm out of Suika's hand as I whizzed it over in front of me.

"I'd say it's been a pleasure, but you caused me a whole lot of pain, so go fuck yourself," I said matter-of-factly as I spoke to the spirit residing in the metal. Almost instantly all the work I had done over the past couple hours fell apart as I disassembled the arm. I felt a quant hollowness inside of me and somehow knew if I hadn't had my hand on my spear right then and there, I would've likely just killed myself. Likely, however, I was able to suppress that feeling as I attached all the pieces to the side of my spear. I had to wonder why the metal felt so much more malleable than it had before when I was first crafting it, but I assumed it had somehow being connected to me now as compared to then. A few audible clicks could be heard as it bent the spirit metal into place, the core finding a hold right at the neck where the shaft and head met. I don't know why, it just felt like it was always meant to be there. Kind of weird 'meant-to-be' kinda feeling to it.

As I began mixing the head of the spear with the spirit metal into an even more elongated point, I noticed it take on a much darker tone to its original silver metallic surface. I don't know what that had done, per se, to the spirit of my spear, but I could feel it had undoubtedly just got a huge power up from this little exchange and that both excited and worried me to no end. I internally fist-pumped as I felt the spear vibrate under my hand. The spear had casted [Ionic infusion] into itself, causing the metal it vibrate like an electric saw.

I could only hope with this, the necrophiliac would be a bit more neutered as I went in to follow behind Suika. Maybe only half a minute to a minute had seemed to have gone by since she went to engage, but I had been pretty absorbed then and there, so who knew. I could only hope this would catch him by surprise or at least, give me a nice entrance into the fray as I cast [Omni-Flash] and merged [Gigavolt Railgun] with [Giga Star Breaker] into one hell of a flurry of attacks at the poor, soon to be dead, bastard.
ISOBE, EISHI
Image Image Image Image
Toraono Kuro
Sand Sennin
Sand Sennin

Mon May 07, 2018 5:10 am

Just like that Eishi had only one arm again but neither he nor Suika had thought things through. Eishi quickly dissassembled the CORRUPTED prosthetic limb and fused it with his awakened spear. Tenbatsu was everything Eishi used to be but now he was also partially corrupted by the dark sage's black ice chakra. Tenbatsu would indeed temper and empower Akane but with her name forbidden to her. Her powers were restrained, her spearhead began to vibrate with malicious black chakra and un-beknowst to Eishi his newfound soul would be tarnished with black cold chakra that slowly ate away at his very being at first. Then Eishi in his childish foolishness and overwhelming habit of never thinking things through and simply reacting in rage except when it came to Suika charged the partially corrupted spear to attack the Dark Sage. Neither Tenbatsu nor Akane could send off a warning in time as the Dark Sage sneakily restrained their efforts while magnifying their power.

A lone metal limb sat on its elbow within the spirit plane along with Akane the unwanted spirit of Eishi's spear. They had been discarded for being a part of him. So much strength but such foolish pride and unyielding rage it was impossible to help someone whom would not let you. So they sat in frozen silence as Eishi attacked with their corrupted form only to further empower the dark sage.

They said nothing to one-another, until either Suika or Eishi removed the corrupted chakra they were merely merged weapons.

Suika managed to keep the dark sage from getting any closer but upon witnessing Eishi's actions he giggled with glee. No longer content to fight with Suika he concentrated on his black ice and consistently dodged her Chawan enhanced attacks. So long as Suika did not purify Eishi's weapon the Dark sage would have this win. He would gain Eishi's soul and with it access to his entire bloodline. He wouldn't need Suika after that but the Darki Sage was indeed very greedy so he knew he must make Suika his as well.

The nintaijutsu that Eishi unleashed fed the Darksage nearly half of Eishi's newborn soul. Eishi would collapse to the ground just before the Dark Sage's natural reach to look into his cold blue eyes with black sclera. He wore a content smile as he gingerly touched Eishi's reborn spear.

"You are just like your father boy. So addicted, his folly was drugs and yours is your unyielding rage at everything you fail to understand. Your mother was strong, she would not let me near you. Her soul defied me over and over so I had to wait for you to leave an opening to yours. You didn't even notice my chakra in your limb. Tsk tsk tsk... You will give me all that you are and once I make you an immortal slave I will reach through your spirit gate and take the souls and knowledge of all your ancestors. Once I have done so I will use your own body to kill your lovely friend and she will join me as well. WE ARE GOING TO BE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY and just so you know. I LOVE WATCHING YOU GET ANGRY BECAUSE EVERY TIME YOU DO YOU MAKE A BIGGER MORE OPPORTUNE MISTAKE. NOW GIVE US YOUR SOUL. SO THAT THIS TEMPLE WILL BECOME MINE OWN."
Suika
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Wed May 09, 2018 4:11 am

“Annoying piece of shi-"

Chawan howled a warning and Suika held her tongue. At this point, she was down to her last nerve. No matter their efforts, the Dark Sage had some type of despicable way of surviving, like a damned roach. Suika typically kept her cool, but even she began to feel a type of rage. Taking a moment to compose herself amid battle, the kunoichi reevaluated what went wrong. She closed her eyes for a second, and then opened them to reveal a fiery aura that burst from her eyes. The prosthetic… its metals. Were they still corrupt? How did she miss such a detail? Deflecting icicle and icicle with her enhanced ethereal blade, she placed herself besides Eishi.

“For some reason, it seems the metals aren’t completely purified. Chawan and I are going to attempt a ritual to cleanse the remaining components of it. Once its done, finish that jackass, Eishi.” Suika sliced her hand and clenched on to spear. With the combined spiritual prowess of her and her Tsuku wolf spirit, she channeled an essence of her being, along with Reaper’s Gaze, to cleanse the remnants of the prosthetic’s metals. She felt Hanashi’s knowledge, too, swamping over her senses. This had to work.

“Come on, Chawan… push!” She felt the evil energy drain out of the weapon, but, with it, her own vitality. Toward the end of the ritual, Suika fell onto her knee with a half-lidded expression. That ritual took a heavy and visible toll on her and Chawan. “It should be done… finish him.” The girl, although completely fatigued, was still on high alert. She was ready to cleanse any evil that stood and defend or assist Eishi if need be. Hopefully, after all their efforts, the Dark Sage would be no more after this. It was about time that this conflict came to its foreseen finale.
Eishi
Cloud Med-Nin
Cloud Med-Nin

Sat May 12, 2018 2:38 pm

"Now I remember who you were. The man who came to our door that day in a business suit," my realization hit me, but I let it roll right off of me as I stood back up, defiant as ever. The only thing I noticed at that moment was more cool rage washed over me as I stared at the necromancer. Today had been one never-ending pissing contest after another and it was seriously not giving me a chance to calm myself down, even in the slightest. It was only when I was about to go head first, haphazardly, once more, that Suika came to my side and did 'something' to my spear. I don't know how to explain it, but the metal seemed to grow a lot lighter in my hands along with raising a few degrees Celsius if I wasn't mistaken. It caused a neat invigorating feeling to well up within me and when I saw the coloration of the metal lighten back to its original metallic grey, I knew I had just received the power up I had been looking for when I originally merged that damned armed to my blade. I nodded my head at Suika's words as I focused back on the pile of poop in front of us.

"And don't talk about my mother like she was a saint. Her mind was long gone by the time I killed her in that fire. Even if what you said was true, what does it matter? She ignored me for my entire life, why should I start caring about her intentions after death?" I spat out a glob of blood, my teeth slightly reddening as I gave him my best Cheshire grin I could muster. I was getting tired of being told off about my parents like they mattered. I already got my rage at Akio over with when I pulverized him into the floor. I had no interest in talking about my 'mother' and I never gave a shit about my ancestors or their machinations, to begin with. They, the whole lot of them, could burn in hell for all I cared. All of it was a bullshit powerplay, anyway... Man, I really was feeling fatigued from my exertions today, now that I thought about it. Enough so, that I could barely keep my wits about me.

"Now, you die. I'm tired of looking at you and your voice is beyond fucking grating," I spoke, emphasizing the last three words as I once again recast my [Omni-Flash]. I was done with him countering us and I could only hope this was going to be the end of this fool. I mean really, who talks so menacingly to two kids? Dude needed to die for being a loser if nothing else.
ISOBE, EISHI
Image Image Image Image
Toraono Kuro
Sand Sennin
Sand Sennin

Sat May 12, 2018 4:08 pm

Suika's sacrifice freed the metal of icy corruption and allowed Eishi to stand once more. The angry med nin unleashed his attack once more but still could not hit his target only managing to strike an ice mirror image instead of the dark sage whom had claimed half his soul. Eishi had inadvertently sealed both the spirit of his spear and the spirit guardian of the temple away.
(OOC: Sorry this is too funny for me but these words will make sense for any star wars fan)

"Fool, you can't defeat me so easily. I own half of your original soul. IN YOUR ANGER YOU SEALED AWAY THE ONLY SPIRIT ALLIES YOU HAD. YOU DENIED THEIR NAMES. YOU DENIED THEIR POWER AND YOU DENIED THEIR EXISTENCE. IN YOUR ANGER YOU KILLED HER... Your own mother, your own father. ALL THAT POWER WITHIN YOU AND ALL YOU KNOW IS RAGE. IF YOU HAD COME WITH ME LONG AGO YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TO CONTROL YOUR RAGE. YOU WOULD KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR POWER. YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW THE POWER OF IMMORTALITY. INSTEAD YOU PRETEND TO BE A HEALER AND RUN AROUND ANGRY AT THE WORLD. YOUR FEMININE ALLY HAS GIVEN YOU EVERYTHING SHE HAS. IF I HAD TO GAUGE POWER AND POTENTIAL SHE COULD HAVE DEFEATED ME LONG AGO BUT NOW SHE IS AN EMPTY BATTERY. SHE HAS SERVED HER PURPOSE. SHE HAS MADE YOU A STRONGER ALLY FOR ME. NOW CEASE YOUR USELESS FIGHTING AND JOIN ME. TAKE MY HAND AND KNOW TRUE POWER. I GIVE MY WORD NO HARM WILL COME TO YOUR ALLY. SHE HAS DONE ME A FAVOR AND I CAN SEE THAT SHE WILL ONLY GROW STRONGER. I TREASURE POWER AND POTENTIAL AND SHE HAS THESE THINGS IN DROVES."

The Dark Sage offered his tutelage to both med nin in exchange for access to their power. He might be evil but he was an honest evil and he only wanted power to save those he cared about.

Suika would find that although Eishi had forged their bond to the reborn apartment complex turned Tsukumogami Temple.
Eishi would notice both the tsukumogami spirit and his spear's soul were silent and unpowered.
Eishi
Cloud Med-Nin
Cloud Med-Nin

Sat May 12, 2018 5:38 pm

"You're a god damn necrophiliac, you don't get to judge me. Now just fucking die," I screamed at the necromancer. I was so tired of being pushed into a corner and doing all this shit I didn't want to do. I don't do what people want just because they demand it of me and I sure as hell wasn't going to be listening to someone who was showing a peace offering after trying to merc me so many times already.

"I know what I am, I know it better than anyone else. I'm a one-armed, mean-spirited, sociopathic asshole with not enough meat and too much gristle," I spoke loud and clear as I kept going after him, no hesitation in my steps as I kept on my onslaught,

"But the one thing that everyone seems to mistake about me is my stubbornness. I won't side with you, not because it isn't appealing, but because I just don't like you and I'm going to kill you anyway," I kept on my continuous strikes and slashes as I noticed my spear begin to dim. I just cursed at it as I did the necromancer. My rage just building on itself over and over again. I didn't care anymore.

"I don't need you, and I don't need this fucking spirit. She should be bending her back to help me instead of pitying herself because I don't like her name. If she can't learn to take my words in stride, she doesn't deserve to have a life, to begin with," I spat venomously once more as I just kept going. I wasn't going to stop, there was no second-guessing for me. I knew why this was all happening, that became clear as soon as I had gotten up here. It was because I turned my back on heritage and the temple, but to me, that didn't matter. I was going to do things my way or I was going to die trying.

OOC Dude, come on now. I've made it clear that I didn't want to name my spear for a reason.
ISOBE, EISHI
Image Image Image Image
Suika
Cloud Chuunin
Cloud Chuunin
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Wed May 16, 2018 7:10 am

As the battle unfolded and both Suika and Chawan gave their all to cleanse Tenbatsu’s metal, it appeared as if Eishi’s attacks had no effect once more. In fact, the Dark Sage continued to spew his venomous banter as her one-armed comrade continued to rage. Somehow, his bitterness and pride were fueling the sage and reversing the purification process. She wasn’t one to interject where it didn’t concern her, but it definitely felt needed at this moment. Shaking her head as she panted from sheer exhaustion, she called out to her friend.

“Damn it, Eishi…”
she muttered through her clench teeth, “swallow your pride for one second – we’re going to get killed. Team up with whatever spirits reside in your spear and end this bastard!” Suika’s speech grew more fiery, but at this point she was not only tired, but her survival instincts kicked up to an extreme. With that, however, was a second wind of sorts. Closing her eyes in quiet meditation, she channeled her synergistic, spiritual connection with Chawan.

“I know you don’t talk much, buddy, and we’ve given it our all… but let’s go beyond that. Together, let’s finish this.” With a spiritual aura that blazed visibly around her body, the young Mystic and her Tsuku companion both stood up together. With her blade glowing furiously, she challenged the evil man before her. “You’re wrong about Eishi, fool. He’s stronger than you’ll ever be. Such a weak spirit like yourself will never be able to corrupt him, despite his rage.” Even more spiritual aura burst from her. Her voice was almost two-toned, as if Chawan was speaking in unison with her. “And you’re wrong about me. I’m not just some battery – my name is Suika and this is Chawan. Blight, you are done for. May your soul never find rest.”

And the girl executed another Higuma. With all her might, she strived to work in unison with her friend Eishi to finally finish off the Dark Sage and restore these grounds.

[OOC: I believe in us - we can do it!]
Toraono Kuro
Sand Sennin
Sand Sennin

Wed May 16, 2018 8:13 am

Ooc: OUCH SUIKA just OUCH... but to make sure I have given as many written clues as possible I will point out some key things in case either of you want to edit your rp's.
SpoilerShow
1)There is a tsukumogami scalpel with a benevolent medic soul within it on the ground floor. Kind of a gift for either of you to pass on once you complete your tasks or an item to awaken later because Eishi is a med nin and Suika has done alot of inadvertent healing.
2) Just putting it out there that Eishi does not have to change his RP, he has of his own rp actions pushed his spirit allies away and chosen to fight on rage alone against a Haku BL Dark Sage, As such Eishi telegraphs every attack and although the Dark Sage has to focus all his efforts on dodging Eishi he can't dodge forever but Eishi cannot attack forever either.
3) Suika's attacks are about to do alot of damage after the checks I just made so Eishi may not even get a chance to finish this Dark Sage off. Neither of you have bothered to ask why the Dark Sage wanted Eishi or what he was truly after but I am certain Eishi doesn't care. His offer to teach and train was legit and despite his dark ways he has actual good intentions and reasons neither of you may care to know but again that is RP for you.
4) Eishi has created a Tsukumogami temple from the ashes of his old apartment building and through Suika's assistance has purified the land and freed all the souls he caused to be lost in his rage.
5) Right now no one person is in control of said temple but the person who has ended up with the strongest bond to it is Suika. Fortunately she is a nice girl so her influence on the Tsukumogami that may come to reside within it should be a bonus.
6) Eishi has been the architect of a small scale disaster and redeemed some of his childhood decisions
7) Tenbatsu is by RP a piece of Eishi's original soul that was lost partially in his lost arm and during his first Summons attempt. Feel free to rename any of the spirits as you see fit. Nothing is set in stone.
8) Even Vegeta knew when to act on premise and logic and not just pride and rage.
9) You will both need to go back through your posts and edit them with your wordcount. I am no longer an admin so I cannot do it for you. You will both find that you have adequate wordcounts to complete your quests. Now all that awaits you is a finish to your rp and judgment of said RP by the contract team. I am sending your current settings up for review after this post.
Focused on Eishi the dark sage did what he could to convince them to join him since he found he was not strong enough to simply defeat them. It was a sobering moment for the Black Ice Sage. Never did he believe his dark power could be foiled by children but then again the children skilled in ninpo were always surprising. As he tried to get Eishi to follow his rage into his defeat. Suika got angry too, at both Eishi and the Sage and in doing so she inadvertently drew upon Chawan AND THE TEMPLE's POWER. With a massive reservoir of spiritual energy invigorating her she wielded her Chawan infused spirit blade and shattered all of the Sages mirrors striking him four times in the process even as he dodged the brunt of the assault Suika's wrath was too much for him. With his ice mirror shield shattered the Sage was flung out of the chamber back down to the first floor where he had tried to drag Suika away in an attempt to weaken Eishi. Shimmering blue blood flowed from deep wounds as the Black Ice Sage clung to what little undead life he had left. Maybe he could find the strength to escape. He had no allies left to summon and Eishi had already dismantled the revenant shroud that housed his father's tormented soul. There was still energy to draw upon however so with a last ditch effort the Sage pulled upon the remnants of the dead around the area. The spirits of rats, birds, and dogs managed to give him back enough energy to stand. He could not face them on equal footing before, maybe one at a time he stood a chance but the two of them were too much. The sage began to retreat leaving a trail of icy glowing blood. The two nin could easily chase him down or they could let him go and finish their quest. The Sage had done what he could and interfered to steal power away from them for himself. Would Eishi and Suika let him go or would Eishi hunt him down now?

Return to “Raiden's Eye”