Time For The Main Attraction! (Requesting, Entrance)

Two standards soared high above this marvel of ninja magic and ninja technology. The first standard is a glossy sand tone material carrying the banner of Sunagakure. The second flag is made of wind/sand resistant black silk with the Toraono symbol of a tiger perched triumphantly atop a dragon, a motif depicting earth actually conquering the heavens.
This is considered to be the village gates. You must stop here if you wish to enter or exit the village!

Moderator: Sand Council

Roku
Sand Sennin
Sand Sennin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donater

Re: Time For The Main Attraction! (Requesting, Entrance)

Mon May 14, 2018 8:36 pm

How could he help?

"This country is currently in a rebuilding phase, but also in the midst of a war. There was once a terrible storm that made the bulk of the land uninhabitable; my assumption is that you are probably a shinobi, right? A shinobi cast out from their village could find work being a mercenary. I understand there is a deplorable connotation to that word, but honestly the actions you carry out with such a title will determine your character..."

He would pause for a moment as he would ask how to get to Wind Country. It would be like the area between the two of them would grow completely dead silent, except for a passing breeze. The extended pause would almost be comical.

"You were able to find this village but not even realize the country you were walking around in!?"

He would let out a sigh before a brief chuckle.

"No worries, I haven't done much traveling myself, so aside from the drastic terrain changes, so I assume getting a little mixed up is normal. But yea, you are in Wind Country right now. Pretty much if it is desert space, you are in this country. Oh!"

The idea would snap to him suddenly.

"You know, there is actually a way to put your 'past' to use without it being inherently 'bad'. You might have to follow me a bit on this, but we have a location, kind of a city-state, that serves as the merchant capital of this country. This location is called Soon's Haven and it is run by a group of incredibly wealthy and powerful people known as the Merchant Lords. Some of them, not all of them, use their influence negatively. There is also human trafficking galore. Free some people is all I would look for from that; but what happens to their captures, I do not have a personal investment in and our prison is kind of running out of room."

There would be some required reading between the lines.

"What I am getting at, is that I'm not necessarily asking you to completely change your character and become some sweet and innocent soul. I am merely asking you to use your own personal talents to make a positive impact. You show us you can be a relied upon partner then I will do more than just welcome you into the village. I will make it financially beneficial for you."

Before he had been completely enveloped in this war setting, he would have never asked a stranger to take these sort of matters into their own hands. Whether it was a pride or a different perspective of the world, he now saw this as an opportunity. This was not an effort to manipulate the individual, he was very sincere in looking to see the worth of this man. Again, someone else would have definitely had a different interact with this person, whether it was allowing them in or also declining them. Most would not think to make the most of this situations for both involved. And he honestly thought this request was not just for the village's benefit but for this 'man's' benefit. He still needed to determine whether he was going to go completely into darkness or if he was going to flirt with the darkness while still maintaining some semblance of honor that most shinobi toe. This to him, was a win-win.

"Maru... yea, not going to say your titles or nicknames, kind weird... but Maru, my name is Roku and I make my promise here and now that this village is whatever you need from it if you can show that you are the type that can be trusted. I look forward to seeing what you do within the confines of this country, and if you decide to leave and continue exploring I wish you the best. I assume I will be seeing you back here sooner or later, but trust that as long as you are in this country I will be watching and listening. Perks of my job after all."

With that he would give a wave to Maru before turning his back to head into the village once more.

"No, my apologies for stepping on your toes... paws? Also, this whole talking straight into my mind... not sure how I feel about this, but I imagine this is why you were tasked with such a role; very useful ability. Anyways, I agree with your concern. Keep an eye on him for a bit while I get some things arranged with some other ANBU I know. I don't want him constantly surveyed, but I would like to know how he reacts immediately after this. He will either leave and from their stay within Wind or leave altogether or he will hang around and make another attempt at entering in hopes of catching a less vigilante duo of shinobi. There is also the fact that a man who can take his own head off could easily change his story and sneak back in here. So yes, keep an eye on him for the time being."

The mental conversation would end and his day would, hopefully, start to wind back down until the next task appeared.

OOC: TLUS; Maru Denied Entry for the time being
The hero Suna deserves, but not the one it needs...
Dokuso Maru
Mercenary
Mercenary

Tue May 15, 2018 7:57 am

It seemed that there were ways that he could help around the village, he could work as a actual mercenary to find some work if he was needed. Honestly he was ready to head off to Wind Country already… But then there was suddenly a awkward pause when the puppet master asked where exactly was Wind country. A wind passed by, then he reached his white gloved hand to scratch his head before he heard someone out of nowhere scream into his head extremely loudly which made the mercenary's eyes bulge out a bit. While he used his finger to clean his ear, the man explained in a more polite tone that he was already in Wind Country which made Maru feel slightly embarrassed. “Well shit, I honestly thought this place goes by sand country or something like that. My mistake.” He said, still recovering from whomever shouted at him in his head.

Aside from the really short tempered screaming… Lady? Dog? Whatever. The man was pretty pleasant to talk to. Even offered him a interesting mission which sounds like something he could do. Maru began to think on this task.. If he was to accept he was to save a couple people, eliminate the captures, and with any luck he might will get a interesting puppet to add to his collection. Looks like a Win-Win situation if he gets a interesting puppet out of this little deal. “Sounds like a plan! Since it is a take-no-prisoner kinda deal, I could only assume that you don't care what happens to the bodies. I would hate to waste good material.” He said, rubbing his hands together and giggled to himself. “Neeee Hee-Hee. But consider it done.”

After the man said his name, Maru said his little title. "Maru Princess of Heart, Protector of Love to be exact.” He said before letting the man continue. He was allowed to hang around in this country so he could prove that he could be trusted but he wasn't allowed within the walls which was alright with him. He'll probably just hang around the outer village until things were set up for him to do his little mission, but he decided to linger a bit to see if there were anything else that the little voice in his head wanted to ask before he began heading towards the outer village area. Hopefully, it used a more inside voice since it was speaking to him through his mind.

I'M NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND OR YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME!.... NOPE! I'M THE BAD GUY!
Hakuren
Sand Anbu
Sand Anbu
Bank: Locked

Tue May 15, 2018 7:06 pm

The puppet master still stood there even after being told what he should do. Was he waiting for some sort of response from her? One of her crows lands on his shoulder and gives a loud caw as to tell him to leave already. Hakuren on the other hand pulls out a pendant that was a gift from her older sister. This piece of jewelry consisted of a gemstone on a long chain and was normally used for scrying. Unscrolling a map on the table before her she cast an emerald emitter jutsu with the crystal. Holding the pendant above the map it would then point to Maru’s current location. So if he decides to go off and come back with a different face to try again, she would know.

(Left Topic)
Dokuso Maru
Mercenary
Mercenary

Wed May 16, 2018 3:00 pm

After the crow flew to his shoulder and cawed loudly he took the hint. He tipped his hat to Roku, then he spun on his heels then began walking heading towards his destination for Soon’s Haven! If it was as the man said it was, this place would probably have a lot of money and riches free for the taking if he was to politely… rob these said people who were using their positions negatively. To him, this was a Win-Win-Win scenario! He could kill the captures, take their bodies for his collection, and rob them blind without punishment. However, since he would most likely be watched he had to do at least some good so he could be allowed in the village walls. Whether he'd be let in when he came back or not… He had to say this little adventure would be one hell of a time!

[Left topic!]

I'M NOT YOUR BEST FRIEND OR YOUR PARTNER IN CRIME!.... NOPE! I'M THE BAD GUY!

Return to “Toraono Dojo”