Glorious [Open to All]

The Crystal District is where the finest restaurants, bars and clubs are located. It is normal to see the lines rounding the corner or to need a reservation to even get inside one of these places. It's also rumored that the restaurants here are known to turn away poorer folk and those who look less than pristine. Having a good name or a far checkbook can take you places. This is where you go on your first date, when you are trying to impress a foreign dignitary or you are trying to buy something you cannot find anyplace else. While some things may not necessarily be legal that can be purchased, when done with class it just does not seem quite so bad.

Upper Class Shopping Area.

Moderator: Sand Council

Michi
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Secret Santa 18

Re: Glorious [Open to All]

Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:47 pm

Demons and Ancients do not mix, they never had for a variety of reasons. There had never been an Ancient-Demon mix-breed and that was not because such a disgusting union has never been made before but rather because their natures were so diametrically opposed that one would devour and ultimately destroy the other. Like a twin that consumes their brother whilst they share the same cramped quarters. There would only be one and this remained true to this day, at least for one with a memory as long as hers. Capricious and quick to enrage, Suna represented order and rules and Akkuma did not. In fact Akkuma represented the opposite of everything the Queen was, he was a body of chaos and gluttony. That was the line that utterly divided them, not their flesh or their ideals but rather the very essence of what they were. Yes, Akkuma did cost her station in the ANBU branch, but it was worthwhile to hurt him. The simple fact of the matter was, she simply wanted to hurt him. He did not have to wrong her, his greatest sin was existing. His venereal disease riddled flesh and his outsider status among the human shinobi people that merely tolerated him was hardly anything worthy of jealousy or ire. If it was not for the Toraono's honored status and the implicit risk of harming him so directly, drawing him to a dark alleyway just to cause him pain would have been just as likely. There was no amount of friendship or common need that could change what he was, but she was pragmatic enough to not run blindly into the storm of calamitous intent without a means of egress.

Enter the demon. Suna crinkled her nose as the sight of him and felt something churn within her where her stomach should be. There was something especially revolting about a demon, it was as if she let a flea-covered stray into her pristine home. Yet she invited him, it was nothing that a hose could not try to wash away. He addressed Hissori and she gave him a sideways glance, they did know each other in some sort of casual context. It was a truth she long knew, she remembered the bubbling enmity she felt from him the moment she brough forth his name. Told him of his rancorous crime. "Funny, how casual you are with the man you tried and failed to assassinate," she commented. "Of course," she shrugged. "His charm is disarming," she admitted without looking in his direction. Despite the fact that her gaze was fixed on the demon she was listening to the human's movements -- wondering what it was that he made with such bitter, saccharine fluids. "But it hardly explains your failure in terms of endurance and brawn, less you were to suggest that you... a demon... was weaker than a man," she was searching for a festering wound of his to poke. To draw him out in a moment of reckless rage. She had a few thoughts on what could rile the demon, but that depended on how human the monster was.

She returned his smile with a cold expression of her own. She always did pick lovely forms, there was something disarming about a beautiful woman. Akkuma took a drink, she was disappointed that the bitterness was not toxic to him either as she took another large drink from her glass. It tasted good, even if it the odious scent smelled dreadful. Akkuma complimented Hissori on his drink, this was probably the only detail they would ever agree on. "It is actually quite good," she commented with a nod. When the other humans were gone and dead, she would keep him at least for this drinks. "Can you make more?" She enjoyed the floating feeling the drink left in her head, it almost made her feel giddy.

"Did you really think I'd restrict myself to mortals? That would be a great underestimation on your part...after all I'm a demon dear. I keep all sorts of company...most curious of these are the poor beings who don't seem to truly belong in the realms of man. Too inhuman to feel as one of them but too human to belong with those of their true nature. It seems I'm not the only person in Wind Country to have tried to see just how compatible human genetics can be...either that or perhaps someone does not share your sentiment when it comes to acts of the flesh."

Akkuma claimed and Suna raised an arched brow at him. What in the bloody, fiery pits of wretched depths was he talking about. She had already finished her drink, it was down to alcohol-flavored ice and had another drink made its way into her hand, she would take a long sip from it before she placed it down on a flat surface next to her. "That is disgusting," she commented, a tone of complaint embedded into her words. "Fucking you would be like fucking a cow," the comment came out crass but it barely reflected her disgust with the concept that the demon had found a lover among the inhumans that might have been, but probably was not willing. "What did you find... a blind Kirishii, always hard as stone if I recall the quip," she continued to think. "Or the fang-touched nomads," from a stone to a dog. She was not entirely certain which was worse, fucking a rock or a beast or screwing a demon. Actually, she was certain, the demon was the worst of the choices.

She bared her teeth, "generations removed and without pride... I am not astonished," she confessed as she approached the demon. She stopped suppressing her aura, it started as a low whisper. The voices of the many, chattering and screaming, some singing. There was a hundred-million lives just beneath the porcelain-like surface of the the Ancient in his humanoid shell, hardly a drop of them taken these past few decades but she had eons to collect before this day. She was hardly a saint, despite the wild and unsubstantiated claims in some texts that described her as a benevolent goddess rather than a powerful queen. "Perhaps you found affection in the Unbent, do any of those even exist any longer?" she mused as her ears twitched and the aura she had suppressed grew louder, there was a breeze that seemed to blow off of her as she moved. The corners of her mouth twitched, "or is this just an urbane means of claiming that you and your hand have had plenty of quality time together?" She eyed him over, "After-all, you're not even a pure-breed yourself are you. A mutt what have you..." She found a table near the half-breed, "I suppose it would become your life's work to find a way to make bastards such as yourself more acceptable." She would sit on the table, there were a pair of puppets in either chair pretending to eat from empty bowls of soup. Well, they were before she ceased control over them. "How terrible that must feel, to be half-vermin and half livestock... never belonging fully and truly in either place."

She let out a laugh, "but I assure you... your hand cannot get pregnant and if you could find an inhuman that lacked pride enough to have you," she shrugged[ "or it was not of her own volition," she conceded "you would know that the resultant spawn is either... or... in terms of an Ancient heritage." She waved her hand, "unlike some races that for some undecorous reason can mix, a demon and a superior race," her hand on her chest "will always remain one... OR... the other, never both."

Of course, she missed Akkuma's point entirely in her gloating. Akkuma had one of her toys and he was learning. There were a great number of secrets Suna was unwilling to share, but there were a few secrets she was willing to shed because this was just too funny. She could hear them writhing inside of him, souls. That was what first drew her to Kazuki. She could hear them cry. She could hear them scream. But Kazuki was different, despite the fact that he was still wrong. He was part Ancient, by some remote happenstance in his distant history an Ancient had procreated with one of his ancestors and while generations removed him from that disgusting insult there was a great deal of hidden Ancient genetics within him. Enough for her to wonder how many generations removed that depraved incident transpired. Not that it mattered greatly, Kazuki was easy enough for her to manipulate because he was already on the path to damnation but with time his humanity would rot away and she would be left with the glorious creature that remained. "Don't you feel shame in trying to emulate your superiors?" She was now referencing the souls, as her aura started to recede to a low buzz like a fly trapped in the room and the winds to a faint draft. "Taboo's exist for a reason," she laughed again "but I expect nothing less of your nature than to protest order."

There was a story, well multiple in fact that pervaded Sunagakure's history that warned against consumption. None of them tall tales. The first being the voracious hunger of the Wild Hunt and his subsequent madness and ultimate fall. The second being Barnyx, her madness and her death. How devouring ones own, the diminution of their own kind granted power at a price.

Meanwhile Akkuma had drawn something, a vial. She scoffed as he passed it over to her, but then she felt the heat of the fluid as it burned her hand. Her hands shook and the vial fell from her hand and shattered onto the floor. He did find something that she wanted. "You touched my little boy?" It was as if she was underwater, she heard him speak and she saw his lips move but the words... they refused to form in her head. All she could see was the color red.

Her flesh started to crack, after-all it was only a thin veil of porcelain that concealed her true form. These were these noises, these screams and then there was the wind and the storm. "I will peel the meat from your bones, demon," she announced. "So, I am afraid that this will be an end to our formalities demon." Bits of porcelain would start to fall away, revealing a 'hollow' center. There was nothing there except for sand.
Our uniqueness makes us special, makes perception valuable - but it can also make us lonely. This loneliness is different from being 'alone': You can be lonely even surrounded by people. The feeling I'm talking about stems from the sense that we can never fully share the truth of who we are. We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality in ourselves and in those around you. To find the one, undeniable truth.
Kaen
Sand Anbu
Sand Anbu

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:41 am

Already well on his way to enjoying the cold, sustaining drink he ordered, Kaen continued to observe the on-goings within the building across the street. Nothing of note or interest was really happening, just some science experience with alcohol and miscellaneous exchanging of words. For a moment Kaen pondered whether it was possible to shape an ear instead of an eye. Only being able to see proved most difficult in his attempts of discerning the situation taking place. Appearing like he was spacing out, the nearby attending waitress broke the silence; "W-was there anything else I can get you sir?" Snapping back from the scene unfolding in his 'other' vision, Kaen directed his attentions to the girl a final time. "I'm quite satisfied, thank you. I would appreciate some solitude, if you please..." Kaen would slide a more than generous 'tip' across the table, hinting to his request of being left alone. The woman would nod and leave him in peace.

Refocusing to the scene across the way, Kaen watched as Akkuma essentially threw him under the metaphorical bus by revealing a vile of his own blood. "What the hell is he thinking... he's going to get us both killed." This demon had balls, that was a fact. That or he literally cared so little about anything and everything including the consequences of his own actions. He would be happy to kill him himself he jeopardized his standing with Mother Suna. What's worse, he gave it to Her. Just what was his angle, what was his goal in all this?

It happened so suddenly, it almost took Kaen by surprise. As if in slow motion, he watched the vial fall from her hands onto the floor, shattering to pieces and letting the hot blood spill out. And then he felt it, felt the presence, felt Her... It wasn't even gradual, it was sudden and fierce like a freak sandstorm come to decimate anything standing in its path. There was no mistaking this feeling, the same feeling he felt when they fought so long ago. The pressure was so intense and heavy, the true aura of an Ancient, the power of Mother Suna, the power of the Queen. Whatever was about to happen would be monumental, Kaen's own feelings were stirred to life in response to the overwhelming show of force that Shiori let loose, for the briefest of moments his own fiery aura would flood into existence. He couldn't help it, he was getting to excited just sitting here knowing what might be happening soon. There was nothing better than the thrill of the fight, let alone getting to see Her in action another time. He envied Akkuma in this moment, but that was hardly surprising. Barely able to real his aura back in, his mind still racing at the thought of battle. He wouldn't be able to just sit here much longer...

[OOC MFT]
Ii Hissori
Mercenary
Mercenary

Sun Dec 23, 2018 3:52 am

No You couldn’t Hissori mouthed as he peered from kitchen to see Shiori. This was followed by the ancient hissing words back at him. He would just laugh a bit. “Its pretty hard for a cute thing like you to menace!” Hissori would chime from the back as he gathered his last remaining items before walking back out to the bar to begin to make the drink. He would put all the stuff down and start making the drink. “Of course, why I am mixing him a drink.” Hissori said.

Hissori would just shake his head a bit as he looked at the bottle. “No, Rum.” Hissori said as he put the bottle down grabbing the mint. “No. Mint. Its like a herb.” Hissori told her again as he then added the sugar. When the question about the sugar being poison the man would pause. “I mean, I guess if the person was diabetic, I could defiantly kill someone with enough sugar.” Hissori mused out loud as he started to mix the drink. Shoving the drink into Akkuma’s hand, Hissori would just nod.

“Of course, but you know. I have been living quite a low key life down in the slums.” Hissori would tell Akkuma with a dismissive wave of the hand. “Former Tsuchikage out of the village, retired would fetch quite a large amount of yen if anyone were to really tried to kidnap me. But don’t worry, if anything went to sideways I was always watching. You know how I am, much more of a shadows person when it comes to serious things, I guess I got that from my ANBU parents.” Hissori said in a bit of tongue and cheek way as he took another large sip of his mojito and gave a refreshing sigh. “I hope you like it Akkuma-san! I made it in the old island way!” He would said either oblivious of the tension in the room, or more importantly just ceaselessly ignoring it.

At this point Buru had become thoroughly board. It had seemed that Hissori was sensing little danger here, and while Buru sensed more trouble coming out of his “kidnapper” he guessed it was fine to let his guard a bit. Putting his nose to the ground, Buru would start to sniff and smell all around the shop. Eventually the wolfdog would find his way to one of the puppets, sniffing it for traps. When the ninken decided the puppet was set, he gave a cautious nibble on one of the hands of a puppet. Then with a yank, the dog would pull and tug off the hand and behind to gnaw on it. It was around this time that Hissori would come to the bar, but the dog didn’t even pay it any attention.

What attention that Buru did pay to the group however was the spy that was watching them with some crystal eye. Sitting up the big dog would raise itself onto all fours before going to walk towards the middle of the room right in front of the window. With bone in hand the dog would just display himself for the eye, not that anyone else seemed any the wiser that they were currently being watched.

“I mean that wasn’t Akkuma trying to assassinate me. He isn’t the type of shinobi to try to do things all stealthy like how someone tried to use that Jashin jutsu to destroy my heart. He did though not listen to me, and well… I guess he needed to be reminded of who was in charge in the relationship.” Hissori said with a loud laugh rubbing the back of his head and flashing a wild smile towards Akkuma. Giving a short bow, Hissori would take her glass.

“Of course. Would you want another one Akkuma?” Hissori would tell her as he started to mix another round of drinks for the unlikely trio. Hissori would let the pair monologue just a bit as he listened closely to the two mortal enemies. The truth was that Hissori was finding this incredibly boring. After all, nothing had to do with the safety of a village, or his own life and death. It just seemed like a petty argument which was booringgggg. Mixing the drinks, a bit stronger than the ones before Hissori hoped the alcohol would settle their agressions for a bit.

“Guys. Guys… No need for that.” Hissori said as he handed over the drinks. “I am sure everything can be worked out in an AMBILICAL way.” Hissori would say. But first did you bring my Duck Breast Akkuma, I have this wonderful idea for a salad that you guys will be dying to try.” Hissori said flashing another wide smile.
Miroku Akkuma
Mercenary
Mercenary
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Wed Dec 26, 2018 9:32 am

They both acted almost exactly as he predicted which caused a thin smile to form upon his face. Her words tried to coax him into a rage, Hissori began to speak & as usual he was ignorant to the bigger part of the story. But worse yet was he'd known of the sabotage & still intervened it was something that infuriated him. Yes he'd known full well the doll was sabotaged & yet he still struck. He'd shown his true monstrous self without hesitation. Because he'd had a greater purpose his goal was worth more then the lives of all those who'd been present. But he'd explained himself before but none believed the words of a demon. Not that he could blame them his kin had worked hard to establish their reputation. Just as he had to establish his own. That smug smile would not leave his face as they both acknowledged Hissori's ability to make a drink. He ignored the comment about being weaker then a man for the battle was not that long ago that he forgot the foes he faced.

Hissori had intervened & performed a betrayal against the Demon that would not be forgotten. But Akkuma was not so monstrous that even the betrayal of those close to him could not extinguish the bond he felt with them. As a Demon it was in truth something he expected from all who crossed his path. HIssori attempted to lighten the atmosphere with a joke that got a chuckle from the demon only could he could practically feel Suna retching from where he stood at the thought. When Akkuma made his comment in regard to finding a being more then human this being erupted. Unaware of her own hubris & underestimation of the Demon's resources. Some of the beings she listed he was familiar with & others he knew not of but cataloged in his mind for further investigation. There it was he had gotten underneath that shell of hers. His presence his chaos had began to make it's way through that immaculate porcelain shell. Her energies unleashed with the power & glory that one would expect of a being called an Ancient.

In her gloating she divulged an excess of information to him perhaps she doubted that he would be able to make use of it. After all he doubted she'd lured him here to simply let him leave. She was foolish, while in this cycle he was only a half-breed that was only this incarnation. For he'd been cursed from the Dawn of Man for his transgressions. Something he'd learned only upon meeting Seika. Ever since that day he had taken steps to achieve his former glory. While all he could recollect were brief snippets he had regained enough to know just how far he'd fallen. Meanwhile his recent exploits had left him drained & in poor form he still had little doubt in regard to his ability to hold his own even against a foe such as her. Akkuma began to chuckle at her words. 'Superiors? Betters? Taboos?' from what he understood her people were just as monstrous as his own if not more so. They were just like the celestial beings he despised so much. So self-righteous & full of blind hypocrisy. Then realization dawned upon the being & the last of her facade fell away. The true monster that she was as an Ancient was revealed. Her disguise literally crumbling before his eyes as she became overcome with that blind primal fury.

Before him stood a being that represented the very power of this nation, no a being that literally lived off of it. But he was not blind & awe struck at her majesty. Akkuma saw her for what she was a relic of a bygone era. A being who sustained itself on those weaker then itself. Hissori began to interject & asked they solve matters amicably. Those emerald eyes flashed to the former Tsuchikage & there was a murderous rage that burned within them. "You interfered with matters you had no understanding of last time. If you ever hope to have my forgiveness. You'll make those drinks & stand there looking pretty. After I remind this relic of who it is she's dealing with, I'll let you tell me how you intend on making up for your transgressions over a drink." there was a rage that slowly died down to an almost flirty tone as he spoke to the man before turning to face Shiori.

She claimed it was an end to their formalities that she would flay the flesh from his bones. But while the latter of the statement may be true, he had no intentions of letting something like death hold him back from achieving his goals. Sand. This was what made her, she was less human then him & yet she was worshiped. The horrors she had no doubt committed lost to the ages, with their devotion. A laugh began to erupt from the demon building in volume as he faced her. She had shown him herself it was only fair he do the same. Downing the last of his drink he stretched out his arm placing it onto the counter. "Taboo? Isn't that a bit rich coming from someone like yourself? How prideful & arrogant you still are...that is why you're a dying species. You can't adapt..." he would say continuing to laugh as if it was some grand joke.

"To think you're so arrogant that you think you can kill me?" he cackled again, unseen things moved beneath his flesh but she would hear it. The cord-like demonic tendrils that moved beneath his flesh, like a secondary nervous system that was connected to everything within his body. But it was more then that Akkuma hadn't just changed his body. As she could sense he'd gained the ability to truly harness souls. Where once he could only devour them for their spiritual power he now sustained himself on this plane with them. Using the parts of his demonic enzymes that were strategically placed he had bound himself via unearthly means to this plane. For those who had received his 'gift' were also cursed. It was the grandest of his secrets & something that he believed may come to be revealed should he fail. Despite Suna's impressive & overwhelming strength his sporadic energies made the air less malleable to chakra it's effects.

"Shall we see who is truly superior? Tell you what...you win & you can see that boy of yours again." he'd say with a devilish laugh & goading tone. It seemed the tables had turned & it was Suna who had become reckless with her emotions. Akkuma hoped HIssori would do as he wished while Kaen enjoyed the show. Reaching into his robes Akkuma focused his attention solely on Suna. There was a reckless madness that glared out from those emerald eyes.

[Actions]
SpoilerShow
0: Declare Duelist on Shiori +2 Gen DC & 10% Auto-Dodge Shiori's Attacks chosen.
0: Pressure upon Shiori & any chakra using puppets, creations, clones or summons she uses.
0: Activate Cursed Seal Mark of Chaos, Ninjutsu Acc Moved to High, +4 Stealth & Awareness at -5cp Modifier per Rnd active
1: Equip Weapon Hand of Chaos.
2: Activate Death Pulse - Special Activated Ability +1 Gen Dc from Soul.
3: Cast Deaf Mastered at Shiori using the Sensory Move - Mental Focus also use Elemental Illusion - Water Lacing
4: Cast Hidden Mist Mastered - Special Action also target self @ Shiori, Any Puppets, Clones, Creations or Summons she may have + Myself using Spread Minor Affinity Move
5: Cast Cancel using Willpower (Free Action)
6: Cast Stardust Nova Mastered with Chakra Attuned - Strike the Spirit
7: Attempt to Enter Stealth
8: Attempt to Enter Stealth (Skip if Already in Stealth)
9: Cast Cancel on Self
10: Use Healing Factors - Quick Healer Special Action

Conditionals:
1: Should something interrupt or cancel an action either repeat the action or move onto the next down the action list if unable to repeat the action. (Repeat as Needed)
2: If there is remaining Ap Attempt to Enter Stealth, if already in Stealth Skip this Conditional.
3: If there is enough remaining Ap have Akkuma use Cancel

Weapon For Battle:
Hand of Chaos
Type: Unarmed - Can use Handseals while equipped
Modifier: +2 Acc / -10% dmg
Augments: Recovery, Wide Edge & Spirit Link
Thanks Owly! Great Work.
Michi
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Secret Santa 18

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:57 am

Miroku Akkuma
HP 48000 (max) [+ 1440] [+960][-8402] 39598
Illusion Damage: 2838
Cursed Damage: 5350 (214)
CP: 33000 (max) [-765] 32235
Cursed CP: 30600 (future max)
Hearts: :HEART:
AP: 10
Gear: Headset, Hidden Weapon, Pouch - Tools
Status -3 to all secondary stats. Cumulative secondary buffs are reduced by -2. (Requiem)
StatsShow
Accuracy:
Genjutsu DC: 27 + 2 (Class/Heart) + 2 (Duelist)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Dodge: 23 - 3 (Requiem)
Genjutsu Save: 23 - 3 (Requiem)
Ninjutsu Accuracy: 23 => 27 (Cursed Seal) - 3 (Requiem)
Melee Accuracy: 19 + 2 (Weapon)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Ranged Accuracy: 19 - 3 (Requiem)
Awareness 15 + 4(Cursed Seal) +2 (Cursed Seal)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Stealth 15 + 4(Cursed Seal) +2 (Cursed Seal)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Damage:
+5% Ninjutsu damage (Spirit Boost)
All Elemental Damage caused by the user is treated as Non-Elemental Damage. Gives Ninjutsu +10% Damage that bypasses half of the target's damage reduction.
Chakra Cost
-15% (Chakra Attuned)
Jutsu effects that would increase Chakra Costs are negated.
Evasion
Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower,
Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note).
Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary.
Additional Notes
All Effects that have a chance of causing the user's action to fail are halved and all AP increasing effects are negated.
Any attack made against the user that would be a Critical Hit becomes a standard attack instead. However, the user's attacks also cannot be a Critical Hit, and will become normal attacks as well.
The Cancel Jutsu may now apply to Genjutsu of any level as long as the user is aware of it effecting them. If a user affected by a Genjutsu but unaware of it, and casts Cancel, Cancel now has a 30% chance of taking effect anyway.
Contract Master
Shiori
HP: 44000 [+ 1440] [-1753] 42247
Illusion Damage: 450
Cursed Damage: 1686 (67)
CP: 33000 [-5065] 27935
Natural Energy: NA
AP: 10
Gear: Headset, Summoning Scroll, Light Armor
Status: Deaf; Hidden Mist; Reapers Gaze (Shadow and person)
--
StatsShow
Genjutsu DC 27 + 2 (Duelist)
Dodge 23
Genjutsu Save 23
Ninjutsu Accuracy 23 - 1 (Hidden Mist)
Ranged Accuracy 19 - 1 (Hidden Mist)
Melee Accuracy 23 - 1 (Hidden Mist)
Awareness 15 + 2 - 4 (Deaf)
Genjutsu which target a player's Shadow gain a bonus of +2 Genjutsu DC and deal 10% increase Illusionary Damage
Genjutsu can be Sung to effect multiple targets at -1 DC per additional target. If used against a single target, the Genjutsu has +2 DC
May convert Wind and Non-Elemental Jutsu into Sound at no additional cost and all Sound Jutsu cost -5% Chakra.
All Sound Jutsu receive +15% Damage
When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor. (Tracker)
Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor. (Stalker)
Chakra Style (Fire)
Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types. (Overflow)
Elemental Illusion Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types.
Illusionist
Shatter
Shinobi 101 Sound using gen DC
What Happened
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma declares Duelist on Shiori +2 Gen DC & 10% Auto-Dodge Shiori's Attacks chosen.
0.00 Seconds | Shiori declares Duelist on Akkuma +2 Gen DC & 10% Auto-dodge on Akkuma's Attacks chosen.
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma uses pressure upon Shiori & any chakra using puppets, creations, clones or summons she uses.
  • Up to 3 targets in battle with the user take 20% extra CP to cast a jutsu. Does not work on other Chakra Attuned ninja.
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma activated Cursed Seal Mark of Chaos, Ninjutsu Acc Moved to High, +4 Stealth & Awareness.
0.50 Seconds | Akkuma equips Weapon Hand of Chaos.
  • Recovery, Wide Edge & Spirit Link
1.00 Seconds | Akkuma activated Death Pulse - Special Activated Ability +1 Gen Dc from Soul.
2.00 Seconds | Akkuma's Cursed Seal goes into effect.
  • Each round active the user's CP Modifier is reduced by 6. His attacks are considered to be cursed.
2.00 Seconds | Using Hashigaki's Enthralling Voice Shiori casts Requiem of Death [Mastered] on Akkuma and Akkuma's Shadow using Elemental Illusion Fire.
If Akkuma does not become effected by Requiem of Death due to failure or due to canceling/overcoming this genjutsu for ANY reason, then transfer the queued jutsu to Akkuma.
  • Gen DC (Shiori) 13 (Success)
    Gen Resist (Akkuma) 9
    Gen DC (Shiori) 1 (Failed)
    Gen Resist (Akkuma) 11
3.00 Seconds | Akkuma cast Deaf Mastered at Shiori using the Sensory Move - Mental Focus also use Elemental Illusion - Water Lacing.
  • Gen DC (Akkuma) 2
    Gen Resist (Shiori) 1
    Effect is increased due to Hashigaki's passive effect.
5.00 Seconds | Akkuma cast Hidden Mist Mastered - Special Action also target self @ Shiori, Any Puppets, Clones, Creations or Summons she may have + Myself using Spread Minor Affinity Move.
  • Hit self
    Attack (Akkuma) 14
    Evasion (Shiori) 4
    • 10% chance to auto-dodge. 80 (Failed)
5.00 Seconds | Using Hashigaki's Enthralling Voice Shiori casts The Reaper's Gaze [Mastered] on Akkuma as well as his shadow (taking the debuff to accuracy) using Genjutsu special move deja vu. The jutsus that have been aimed at Akkuma's shadows will be queued for later use.
If at any point Akkuma becomes free of The Reaper's Gaze, transfer this queued jutsu to Akkuma.
  • Gen DC (Shiori) 13 Success
    Gen Resist (Akkuma) 4
    Gen DC (Shiori) 14 (Success)
    Gen Resist (Akkuma Shadow) 16
5.00 Seconds | Akkuma cast Cancel using Willpower (Free Action).
  • Chance to auto-cancel a jutsu. 24 (Success)
    Random Jutsu removed: 1 (Reaper Gaze) 2 (Requiem). 2 Requiem
5.50 Seconds | Shiori draws weapon (piercing/unarmed).
  • +2, 0%. Mirage, Re-energize, Special composition (Sound).
6.00 Seconds | Shiori enters Chakra Style (Fire) - Defensive: Flare Touch.
6.50 Seconds | Shiori enters Fighting Style - Furuuken Stance.
7.50 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to break free of Reaper's Gaze.
  • 15% chance to break free. Roll: 82 (Failed)
9.25 Seconds | Use Shatter on Akkuma.
9.25 Seconds | Shiori uses Fist of Wrath [Mastered] with augment Mirage and Special Composition augment.
  • Attack (Shiori) 6
    Evasion (Akkuma) 6
    • Miss due to 25% hit being reduced to 0.
      Re-rolled due to Mirage.
      Attack (Shiori) 8 Miss due to ability
      Evasion (Akkuma) 17
    Attack (Shiori) 17
    Evasion (Akkuma) 19
    • Re-rolled due to Mirage.
      Attack (Shiori) 15 Hit
      Evasion (Akkuma) 16
9.25 Seconds | Transferred queued Reapers Gave from shadow to Akkuma.
10.0 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to break free of Reaper's Gaze.
  • 25% chance to break free. Roll: 42 (Failed)
Our uniqueness makes us special, makes perception valuable - but it can also make us lonely. This loneliness is different from being 'alone': You can be lonely even surrounded by people. The feeling I'm talking about stems from the sense that we can never fully share the truth of who we are. We live in a fantasy world, a world of illusion. The great task in life is to find reality in ourselves and in those around you. To find the one, undeniable truth.
Michi
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Secret Santa 18

Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:13 am

That was the difference between demons and ancients. One had rules. One had order. There was a balance. There was a plan. Then there were demons. Demons were the opposite of everyhing an Ancient was. Demons spat at the rules, they relished in the chaos and sought to create disorder from order.

"Taboo? Isn't that a bit rich coming from someone like yourself? How prideful & arrogant you still are...that is why you're a dying species. You can't adapt..."

Taboos were such for a reason. They learned. They had adapted, unlike these heathens that contested enlightenment. That refused to learn from their mistakes. "Dying..."[/b] she scoffed. No, she had bigger plans than linger and wait for the decedents of the first men to finish what they had started. "Like your children," she dug. Humans outnumbered them both, in fact as far as she was aware there were no longer any full-blooded demons in Wind Country either. "All that is left of your kind is half-breeds," it was like the pot calling the kettle black really for either to say anything. Semantics really.

"To think you're so arrogant that you think you can kill me?"

She could hear something slithering inside of him."To think you're so arrogant that you think I would end my fun by killing you," she announced as her human form continued to chip away. As the shell seemed to crack and break, the truth hidden beneath a thin barrier of porcelain would be revealed. She was not human, not even close. She was made of sand and wind and noise.

She had no intention of killing the demon. That would end her fun. End his suffering. She was unconcerned of course, soon enough she would scream her firebug's location. Her icy eyes would bore into him. Her ears would twitch, she could hear everything. The writhing, worming presence within him which was strange. Demonic biology was disgusting.She could hear the air enter his lungs, expand like a pair of balloons. His stomach contents churn and whine. His bones crack.

Akkuma would change, his cursed nature more apparent. It would seem that both of them were shedding their flesh. Shiori's essence would scream, it was like a disembodied roar that rattled the tables and the chairs. The lifeless puppets would fall from their seats.

...but she would not hear anything.

She could see the effect of her voice but not hear it. She was blind! Yes, she heard more than she saw, but she was less than reasonable and was more the type to rip and tear than assess the situation at hand. She knew all she needed to know -- the cause was the demon. When the demon's face was rammed far enough up his own ass, the effect would likely end. If not, the test would be worthwhile regardless.

Then the rolling mist came, but nor before she snared herself a demon. "ThE dEmOn HiDeS bOuNd In ThE fOg!" She could not hear her own voice, but she knew she got him. She let out an echoing laugh that she could not even hear. In her hubris she failed to notice one thing: she was getting tired faster than she should. In a battle of attrition, Akkuma might win, however she was not here to drain him or tire him out. She was here to make him scream, if she could hear it or not.

Flames would roll off her shoulders as she entered the fire style, something she had emulated from her brother. She would strike at the foolish demon, allowing the illusion to shatter. Allowing his shadow to grip him once again as she cursed the demon to be still and eyed Hissori. What did the peacock see in this degenerate? There was no accounting for taste now was there.
Kaen
Sand Anbu
Sand Anbu

Sat Dec 29, 2018 11:36 pm

[OOC - I'd like to request that everyone just skip my turns in this thread. I'm pretty behind on other threads from a lack of free time. Plus it would kinda be tedious and pointless for me to react to anything while I'm literally doing nothing but watching. We can just assume I see all the things until I don't, IE someone spotting the eye (Aside from Buru, sorry mr. doge) or if the fight ends up being brought outside where I am (across the street). So yeah, until the fight is over, or I end up being dragged into it somehow, I'm gonna forgo my posts.]
Miroku Akkuma
Mercenary
Mercenary
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:04 pm

Shiori's words made him laugh a cold & maniacal sound that would be heard from outside the building. There exchange was quick & showed their prowess as fighters. Akkuma had done what he needed to ensure that his opponent would have a hard enough time trying to keep her promise. Now he could take his next steps of battle at least that's what he'd intended before being frozen in place. It seemed they had both been disadvantaged by the other. Each doing what they could to remove the other of all power & hope. With a roar & smirk Akkuma was free after the Ancient had landed her blows. But unfortunately for the demon his shadow soon betrayed him as her trickery took hold once more. There was something about this exchange that was exhilarating him on an instinctual level. Locked in combat with this being seemed right. Like there was something in his very core that desired nothing less then to challenge a literal avatar of order.

Akkuma knew what came next. The damage. She had no intention of allowing him to get the advantage of her. In her rage & hubris he doubted she would expect him to last longer then a few brief moments against her. After all he was nothing but a lowly half-breed demon. If she fell to him how far did that mean she had fallen? That evil glint in his eye took hold & his gaze held nothing but a desire for chaos. Now he had no choice. He would unleash the wrath of his damned existence upon this being. Reminding her that there was a reason his kind even in their diluted state still perverted the balance of the world more then she could ever hope to restore. His kind littered the world of man in all aspects of life. They were a cancer that would never be removed from human history. There were those of the first who still resided but most of them had fallen dormant. A few had found themselves hosts of the most curious origin.

Raw & Primal Power. This was what was exposed as her disguise crumbled away. The very sands that had once made her porcelain disguise now littered the room & those within it. Green ominous chakra flowed from his form as Curse Seal marks spread over his body. Flesh becoming tight & sunken around his frame. Taking on a more skeletal appearance as his skin turned a pale white. His eyes seemed to glow ominously as he stared at his opponent with bloodlust. If he'd been able to Akkuma would've warned Hissori to hold the drinks so they didn't spill for these next few seconds would test the structural integrity of the building. While Akkuma did his best to avoid her attacks she had proven herself relentless in her pursuit to make true on her threats. Paralyzed there he could feel his heart racing with excitement as he attempted to break free & continue his attacks. This would be a battle that would not be forgotten by those who witnessed it. Then it came the voice of his foe struggling to maintain her normal harmonious tone.

How it must feel for her knowing that she was now blind to the world. Not as blind as she soon would be if he got his way but she would come to realize just how proficient he had become since the tournament of champions.

[Actions]
SpoilerShow
0: Cast Cancel Mastered using Willpower - Free Action
1: Cast Stardust Nova Mastered At Shiori w/ Chakra Attuned - Strike the Spirit
2: Attempt to Enter Stealth
3: Attempt to Enter Stealth (Skip If Already in Stealth)
4: Cast Contract Summoning to Summon S-Rank Jinkotsu Youkai Contract using Contract Mastery Jinkotsu gets -1Ap to his summon cost & I am choosing +3 Gen DC as his bonus from the ability.
5: Attempt to Enter Stealth if not Already
6: Cast Cancel Mastered
7: Use Healing Factors Special Quick Healer

Conditionals;
1: Use Flock of Shadows Mastered if attacked
2: Re-Attempt Action 4 Should it be interrupted/stopped etc
3: Attempt to Enter Stealth if not already in Stealth
4: Cast Cancel on Self if able too

Jinkotsu:
1: Equip his Weapon if able
2: Basic Attack Shiori
3: Basic Attack Shiori
4: Basic Attack Shiori
Edited to Fix errors
Thanks Owly! Great Work.
Michi
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Secret Santa 18

Tue Jan 01, 2019 10:32 pm

Miroku Akkuma
HP 39598 [+ 1440] [+960][-544] 41454
Illusion Damage: 3168 (44832 max)
Cursed Damage: 5350 (214)
CP: 30600 (max) [-1394] 29206
Cursed CP: 26400 (future max)
Hearts: :HEART:
AP: 10 [-10] 0
Gear: Headset, Hidden Weapon, Pouch - Tools
Status -3 to all secondary stats. Cumulative secondary buffs are reduced by -2. (Requiem)
StatsShow
Accuracy:
Genjutsu DC: 27 + 2 (Class/Heart) + 2 (Duelist)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Dodge: 23 - 3 (Requiem)
Genjutsu Save: 23 - 3 (Requiem)
Ninjutsu Accuracy: 23 => 27 (Cursed Seal) - 3 (Requiem)
Melee Accuracy: 19 + 2 (Weapon)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Ranged Accuracy: 19 - 3 (Requiem)
Awareness 15 + 4 (Cursed Seal) +2 (Cursed Seal)(Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Stealth 15 + 4 (Cursed Seal) +2 (Cursed Seal) (Requiem) - 3 (Requiem)
Damage:
+5% Ninjutsu damage (Spirit Boost)
All Elemental Damage caused by the user is treated as Non-Elemental Damage. Gives Ninjutsu +10% Damage that bypasses half of the target's damage reduction.
Chakra Cost
-15% (Chakra Attuned)
Jutsu effects that would increase Chakra Costs are negated.
Evasion
Partial hits upon the user are treated as one rank lower,
Attacks which initially miss the user have a 10% chance of being deflected to a different target (does not stack with the previous note).
Deflected attacks that target another victim are chosen at random and use the attacker's accuracy type with the user's accuracy secondary.
Additional Notes
All Effects that have a chance of causing the user's action to fail are halved and all AP increasing effects are negated.
Any attack made against the user that would be a Critical Hit becomes a standard attack instead. However, the user's attacks also cannot be a Critical Hit, and will become normal attacks as well.
The Cancel Jutsu may now apply to Genjutsu of any level as long as the user is aware of it effecting them. If a user affected by a Genjutsu but unaware of it, and casts Cancel, Cancel now has a 30% chance of taking effect anyway.
Contract Master
Shiori
HP: 42247 [+ 1440] [-794] 42893
Illusion Damage: 450 (43550 max)
Cursed Damage: 1686 (67)
CP: 27935 [-11172] 27935
Natural Energy: NA
AP: 10.75 [-10.5] 0.25
Gear: Headset, Summoning Scroll, Light Armor
--
StatsShow
Genjutsu DC 27 + 2 (Duelist)
Dodge 23
Genjutsu Save 23
Ninjutsu Accuracy 23
Ranged Accuracy 19
Melee Accuracy 23
Awareness 15 + 2
Genjutsu which target a player's Shadow gain a bonus of +2 Genjutsu DC and deal 10% increase Illusionary Damage
Genjutsu can be Sung to effect multiple targets at -1 DC per additional target. If used against a single target, the Genjutsu has +2 DC
May convert Wind and Non-Elemental Jutsu into Sound at no additional cost and all Sound Jutsu cost -5% Chakra.
All Sound Jutsu receive +15% Damage
When making Awareness Checks, the visibility/Terrain effect is treated as two ranks higher in the user's favor. (Tracker)
Once every other round, the user may perform a Sneak Attack without being dropped out of stealth. When making a stealth check, Terrain and Visibility modifiers are treated one level higher in the users favor. (Stalker)
Chakra Style (Fire)
Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types. (Overflow)
Elemental Illusion Targets effected with the user's Genjutsu take +10% damage from all damage types.
Illusionist
Shatter
What Happened
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma cast Cancel using Willpower.
  • 30% chance. 86 Failed
0.00 Seconds | Shiori cast Cancel using Willpower.
  • 30% chance. 40 Failed
0.00 Seconds | Akkuma maintains duelist, pressure, Cursed Seal: Mark of Chaos, Death Pulse, Weapon drawn, Deaf, Hidden Mist due to smart actions and is chakra and physically bound.
  • Unable to pay the maintain cost of Deaf & Hidden Mist due to chakra bind, both have been dispelled.
2.33 Seconds | Shiori casts Harmonization [Mastered] with AE special move Control.
2.50 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to break free of the bind,
  • 35% chance to break free. 49 Failed
5 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to break free of the bind,
  • 45% chance to break free. 45 Success
5.11 Seconds | Shiori cast Gate of Enma [Mastered] (AOE all Akkumas) using Hashigaki's Sound Crystallization to convert this jutsu to a Sound Ninjutsu and AE special move focus and shinobi 101 to use Gen accuracy in place of ninjutsu for this sound ninjutsu.
  • Akkuma uses Flock of Shadows to avoid Shiori's attack.
    There are now 2 clones of Akkuma on the field, Shiori is confused.
7.91 Seconds | Shiori casts Perfected Rasengan [Mastered]: Odama Rasengan (NE) (AOE all Akkumas) using Hashigaki's Sound Crystallization to convert this jutsu to a Sound Ninjutsu and AE special move Overcharge and shinobi 101 to use Gen accuracy in place of ninjutsu for this sound ninjutsu.
  • Attack (Shiori) 14 Hit
    Evasion (Akkuma) 11
    • 10% chance to auto-dodge (duelist). 3 Success
    Attack (Shiori) 9 Hit
    Evasion (Clone) 5
    Attack (Shiori) 15 Hit
    Evasion (Clone) 12
9.00 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to enter stealth.
  • Stealth (Akkuma) 10 Failure
    Awareness (Shiori) 13
    Note: lacked the AP to attempt to use Stardust Nova so moved to next item.
9.77 Seconds | AP Shiori casts Requiem of Death on Akkuma and his shadow using elemental illusion fire.
Attack (Shiori) 9
Resist (Akkuma) 2
Attack (Shiori) 5
Resist (Akkuma Shadow) 9
10.00 Seconds | Akkuma attempts to enter stealth.
  • Stealth (Akkuma) 20 Success
    Awareness (Shiori) 9
    Note: You need to write something in here as a qualifier for how you would know you are or are not in stealth, in a seriously modded battle this second attempt would not work. Normally if i am spamming stealth I will state I am attempting stealth again if not already in stealth as defined as someone targeting my PC which is the closest I have been able to come up with.
Michi
Sand Anbu In Training
Sand Anbu In Training
Secret Santa 18

Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:51 am

Fighting with Akuma was a frustrating experience. Why wouldn't he just sit still and die! Well, that would not be any fun. She wanted to hurt the degenerate. Bound and unable to maintain the means by which he had deafened her and obscured her vision, effectively isolating a creature that was so attuned to the desert that almost nothing went unnoticed, she felt renewed. Reinvigorated. Also, perhaps overly confident. Akkuma broke free of her bind, just moments before she would have launched a brutal strike that would have chipped away at his fortitude and dignity as she tethered him in place once more. However, he broke free and she struck only shadows.

"Shashtiup kothar" she cursed. Then she tried again, was he fast or was he fortunate? He avoided a second attack and that was when she knew that she would have to destroy his nightmares.

A deep, rumbling melody would again escape her lips. He would have heard the tune before, it would remind him of death and of dismay, of every sorrow he had ever felt and it was likely that there were many that he knew. "Do you know how to do anything but how to run?" She taunted as her melody reached a crescendo
ActionsShow
1.) Maintain Requiem and Harmonization
2.) Conditional #1: If Akkuma is free of Requiem [Mastered] at any point, move queued Requiem from the shadow to Akkuma.
3.) Conditional #2: If Akkuma casts a jutsu that takes over 2 seconds directed at Shiori cast Body Switch [Mastered] using AE special move control.
4.) Conditional #3: If Akkuma casts a jutsu that takes over 2.5 seconds directed at Shiori cast Stunt Double [Mastered] with Advanced Clone [Mastered] using sensory mastery move sensory switch (kinetic) and elemental illusion fire targeting both Akkuma and his shadow (queuing for later use on Akkuma's shadow).
5.) Conditional #4: If Akkuma becomes free of Shiori's Advanced Clone, transfer from Akkuma's shadow Stunt Double.
5.) Using Hashigaki's Enthralling Voice Shiori casts The Reaper's Gaze [Mastered] on Akkuma as well as his shadow (taking the debuff to accuracy) using Genjutsu special move deja vu. The jutsus that have been aimed at Akkuma's shadows will be queued for later use. (3 AP)
6.) Use Contract summoning to summon my Youkai Contract. (4.5 AP)
7.) Shatter Akkuma's Reaper's Gaze immediately before casting next jutsu. (0.01 seconds prior).
8.) Conditional #5: If Akkuma's shadow still has The Reaper's Gaze queued, hold off transferring Reaper's Gaze until after casting next jutsu (0.01 seconds after).
9.) Cast Wind Scythe [Mastered] on Akkuma using Hashigaki's Sound Crystallization to convert this jutsu to a Sound Ninjutsu and AE special move Overcharge and shinobi 101 to use Gen accuracy in place of ninjutsu for this sound ninjutsu.
Miroku Akkuma
Mercenary
Mercenary
Donator
Secret Santa 18

Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:25 am

The Ancient was proving herself difficult. A weaver of Illusions & Master of trickery. But the demon was not a stubborn fool he knew when he was at a disadvantage & his recent losses through the years had taught much. This exchange was brief but in it he did his best to humble the being. An attempt to briefly separate the being from it's senses & surroundings. However she had no intentions of letting him gloat over his successes as he was repeatedly bound by his foe. She cursed at him in a dialect he did not understand & made note of how it sounded. Practicing the pronunciation under his breath committing the words to memory.

Then that sound came & with it the flooding failures of his past. Those he'd lost in his hopeless moments, the ones he'd disposed of because he'd been to blind to see another path. The greatest of these failings was his ability as a shinobi. He'd failed his people too many times. All those memories, all those lives...they'd been his & he'd lost them. Everything that he'd invested part of himself in was him. Where Pride had once been his most prevalent of sins. It was now Greed that ruled him. But it was not a simple Greed where he desired gold or servants. No. He not only desired everything but he wished to see all of his possessions reach their true potential. Although curiously this mentality also extended to those of his enemies. Not content with obtaining them until they'd reached their potential.

Vanishing into the shadows he eyed her as taunted him. There was something about the monstrousness of her true power. It was a reminder of the of Era shinobi had once thrived in. One were death & danger brought about strength through unity. But most of all knowledge, without it people were blind to too much. His mind began to wander to frequently these beings had come up in conversation around him yet there seemed to be little knowledge about them among the public. Whether Sunagakure knew it or not they had a defense tool they weren't utilizing. A plan began to form within the Demon's mind & a thin smile formed upon his face.

"Here I thought a being of your nature would understand the long play..." he'd say with a chuckle as he moved through the shadows. "...too think one day even your kind may have to give thanks to me. Does that sicken you?" he'd ask her with another chuckle. Such a thought would perhaps make her laugh or send the being on another monologue about his failings as a Demon. All the more to better suit his plans, the Demon was used to fighting in hopeless situations. But was she? Had there been a moment when she truly felt hopeless as if Fate had turned against her? To the Demon such moments were often & he'd developed a natural talent for overcoming such hopelessness.

Actions:
SpoilerShow
0: Use Willpower to Cast Cancel, this is a Free Action
1: Cast Shredding Torrent at Shiori using Affinity Move Feint, Dependant Special Move - Strike the Spirit used as well
2: Cast Particle Destabilization Mastered with Shiori as a Target using Affinity Move Debilitate
3: Attempt to Enter Stealth
4: Use Healing Factors Special Action

Conditional: Cast Flock of Shadows Mastered when attacked
Thanks Owly! Great Work.

Return to “Crystal District”