Marvel-ous! | A Marvel AU RP Discord server

Want to partner up, trade banners? Look no further!

Moderator: Community Improvement Team

Akako
Mercenary
Mercenary
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donater

Marvel-ous! | A Marvel AU RP Discord server

Thu Oct 04, 2018 7:59 am

What is Marvel-ous?

The Marvel-ous! RP group acts as a Marvel AU. We like to consider it an alternate timeline wherein the events of Infinity War from the MCU has yet to happen. Most, if not all, of the MCU cast have managed to return to Earth to prepare for Thanos’ arrival.

Though it is not strictly MCU compliant and is not limited to the cinematic universe characters only. Members are free and even highly encouraged to take characters and inspiration from the comics, cartoons and even games for their own characters if they so wish.

Unfortunately, we do not allow original characters.

Genre:

Marvel Comics/Marvel Animation/Marvel Games/MCU

Canon Compliance:

Varies. We allow people to be creative as long as they draw inspiration from MCU, the comics or mythology for Marvel characters that do belong to pantheons. Of course, people are allowed to fill in the gaps or infer from what is only implied in canon.

Age Restrictions:

Open to all ages but 18+ members can be granted access to 18+ channels

Word Count Requirements:

None. We accept all RPers as long as they remain literate and do their best.

Others:

We hold events at least once a month, with different sorts from Thanos Level Events (TLE; plot-focused), Random Happenstance Events (RHE; fun random events for the community) and Character Spotlight Events (CSE; reward for active members).

There’s a bunch of Marvel characters available and we accept anyone who comes from the publisher. We even have some less than mainstream characters like Shatterstar and Moon Knight. There’s even dead characters like Quicksilver and Peggy.

Some Wanted Characters:

Anna Marie “Rogue”, Benjamin Grimm, Fandral the Dashing, Hank Pym, Heimdall, Janet Van Dyne, Nathan Summers, Neena Thurman, Sabretooth, Tabitha Smith, Taneleer Tivan, Va Nee Gast / Voyager,Yukio (Deadpool) & more!

https://discord.gg/zbrHgwP
I'm the real thing perfected.
I'm you without the wear and tear, Shoukyou.
The doubts, the failures.
I'm the lone wolf you were always meant to be...
without the emotional baggage holding me back.

Akako
Mercenary
Mercenary
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donater

Re: Marvel-ous! | A Marvel AU RP Discord server

Wed Oct 10, 2018 12:34 am

What a horrible night to have a monster hunt

There’s a disturbance in the air as Eldritch magick grows unstable. Abominations of all shapes and sizes are appearing all over the universe, especially concentrated on Earth, where it’s Sorcerer Supreme had been absent. And with the planet’s first line of magick defense weakened, threats such as dark sorcerers, ghosts, demons and other monsters have decided to make this realm their playground.

The things that usually go bump in the dark serve no master and respect no allegiance. Hero, villain or civilian; none are safe from them and everyone is fair game… It’s best to take care of the problem before it gets any worst. Or, at least, before they decide that you’re going to be their next meal.
I'm the real thing perfected.
I'm you without the wear and tear, Shoukyou.
The doubts, the failures.
I'm the lone wolf you were always meant to be...
without the emotional baggage holding me back.

Return to “Affiliation”