Moderator: Leaf Council

Yume
Leaf Sennin
Leaf Sennin
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked

Re: Been Here... Before [Entering Country/Open]

Postby Yume Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:41 am

"Oh, I just haven't seen something like that before," Yuri replied, taking the scalpel shaped kunai gratefully. She examined it, checking its weight in her hold and then returned it. There was no need to test it out--it'd be rude to do so anyway. She smiled.

"I was wondering where I could get one myself." Glancing back at the once was deer, Yuri bowed her head towards Kiri. "Seems like you're doing a fine job. I'm heading back to the village, but you can follow any one of us to Leaf. Nice to meet you, Kiri-san."

She made her way back towards Yume and Kaori. The medic peered at the two, the princess was hugging the priestess tight, petting her hair and staring off intently into the air. Yuri paused for a second, watching the scene a little longer until she stepped into Yume's field of view. She crouched down to Yume's face level, overlapping her head with the invisible beastly ghoul that was staring challengingly down at little Kaori.

"You alright, Princess?" Yuri called boredly, waving her hand in front of Yume's face. Yume didn't move at first, but then she loosened her grip on Kaori, not quite releasing her yet. She smiled, despite the annoyance in her eyes for being called that.

"Of course! What makes you ask that?"

"You look uncharacteristically focused," Yuri remarked, looking over her shoulder in attempt to see what Yume was seeing. There was nothing. "What were you looking at?"

"Oh, you know this and that. It's gone now, you scared it off."

Yume gave Kaori one last pat on her head before letting go of the hug. She looked down at her and smiled. "Poor Kaori-chan, you have so many responsibilities. Maybe you should run away with me," she joked.

"Don't even start about that," Yuri sighed, straightening up. "The hospital's calling me back. They're a little short on surgeons now."

"Oh, sure. I'll go back too." Yume hopped to her feet, dusting off her dress. She paused upon seeing a small spot of blood on the side of her dress, but brushed it off as quickly as she noticed it. Yuri saw too and crouched again to Kaori's level, pulling out her bottle of water and pouring it over her hands.

"Here, wash your hands."

Yume turned to Kiri and cupped her hands to call to him. "Hey! Do you need a hand? I can get someone out here with a box to carry all that!"

Acceptance or decline, it didn't quite matter. Yume made a radio call to ask for an assistant to come out anyway. They could use them as they see fit. After that, the two women bade their goodbyes. "Nice meeting you, Kiri-san! Kaori-chan, I'll see you around okay?" Yume chirped, while Yuri merely bowed her head with a simple goodbye.

OOC wrote:Topic left unless stopped
Tenkawa Kaori
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Postby Tenkawa Kaori Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 am

Again, someone called Yume 'princess'. Perhaps it was Kaori's affinity towards the pop idol, but just hearing that made her a little annoyed as well. She puffed out her cheeks a bit before Yume slowly loosened her grip upon her. Something beckoned at her as if Yume had to go. She gave Yume puppy-dog eyes for a moment once she released the hug and sighed outwardly at the mention of running away. She would love to run away with Yume, but her responsibilities remained here in Konoha and with fulfilling Mina's dream to becoming a ninja (and a damn good one at that). All Kaori did was just give Yume a smile as an answer to the running away portion.

Her idol had to go to the hospital. Busy life, she had. She had to balance being a pop-star and possibly a medic? Kaori didn't really know much about Yume other than what she would tell her.
She wanted to know more about her, but due to life being a busy mistress, that may take some time; quite some time, indeed. A bottle of water was presented and she rinsed her hand under the flowing water, cleansing the blood off of it. "Thanks~" she said as she shook her hands as dry as she could before drying the rest off on her haori. A quick wave was given to Yume and Yuri as they left. A long sigh was made as the two exited the stage.

The purple haired Shrine Maiden turned to look towards Kiri and smiled at him. He cut up quite a big portion of the meat. "You can take some of it with you. There's a lot of meat here, most of which I can't carry myself," she said. She pulled out her hunting knife that she used to tear into it initially and started to hack at the deer, making amateur-esque cuts into the deer, carving the meat off of the bones and thick hide. There was still plenty of meat upon the deer's hide, not being precise enough with the cuts to make every little bit count. The pieces she cut apart were set to the side before she started to cut into the deer's hide, creating a make-shift bag for her to carry the meat.

Sweat dripped down her forehead and into her eyes as she finished cutting the hide into a pouch-of-sorts to carry the meat. She piled the majority of the meat onto the skin and started to pack it up. Quite a bit of meat was left out for Kiri to take, himself. She turned and looked towards the man, dripping with sweat. "Thanks for the help! I don't know if there are any villages around here for you to deliver the message to, but I can take the message and have it sent by the birds to whoever it needs to go to," she said. One good turn deserved another right? She was willing to deliver his message while she was on her way in towards the village. She took the make-shift bag and set it off to the side and grabbed the remains of the animal and started to drag it off of the main road. Normally, she would bury this creature's remains, but she doesn't quite have the proper tools to do that. After dragging the remains off of the main path,
she wiped her brow and looked up towards Kiri. "So, how about it?"
Kiri
Cloud Med-Nin in Training
Cloud Med-Nin in Training

Postby Kiri Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:28 am

Yuri would give him a brief explanation about her interest in the kunai. Kiri would have mentioned that he got it as a gift from his mentor, which would not be helpful should she inquire him where it could be made, but he would not have the time to do so. Yuri went back to the redhead and as Kiri observed they seemed to be of the mind to move on to a different location. Kiri stood up from there and gave the thin kunai a wipe once more before hearing Yume’s suggestion to help them by having some folks come down to help with the carrying. And before he knew it, they were off to leave.

It seemed like today’s encounter was coming to an end. Kaori was also of the mind to finish the deer’s preparation, putting things together into the makeshift pouch from the deer’s own skin. And when given a portion of the ration, Kiri didn’t mind. “I suppose even a little would be good enough,” he replied as he would come back to his backpack and took out a hard cloth he could use to wrap the deer meat in for traveling. As he was packing it, he would remind Kaori, “That redhead, Yume, she said that she’ll have some people to come to help you carry the meat. So I suppose you can wait for them. There’s still a lot, after all. And judging from the way you’ve hunted this deer, you might need more of the meat more than I do.”

Kiri made a brief handseal before gathering his chakra to produce a sprits of water to flow and rinse off the blood from his hands. He then gathered his things once more and was prepared to leave. Just then, he would glance back to the girl and say, “Thanks for the offer but I wouldn’t want to burden you on this message. If fate has it, we’ll meet again. Hopefully, you won’t be hunting me.”

And with that, Kiri would start walking the opposite path of hers.

[Topic Left]
Tenkawa Kaori
Leaf Academy Student
Leaf Academy Student

Postby Tenkawa Kaori Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:03 pm

The little bit of water that the man spirited forth was amazing. Her eyes fixated on the bit of water in sheer awe. So that is the power of ninjutsu! Being able to create something out of nothing, without any kind of equivalent exchange amazed her. Perhaps someone could form fire out of nowhere or even conjure lightning bolts from the sky. She caught herself staring for a moment before she gave off a small laugh. "Well,
let's hope it doesn't come down to that. You seem nice,
" she said. The manner that the man said that was rather cryptic and there was something hidden behind the veil of his words. A reason for her to hunt him, potentially, in the future isn't something she wanted to think about. Which, being a future shinobi, may be a possibility depending on the path she chose for herself. Whether to become a hunter or a savior. That path is still undetermined.

There would be people coming to help with the scraps of meat. She did, indeed, leave more than enough meat on the creature's bones due to being in a rush and not salvaging every last morsel. With a sigh, she simply waved to the man as he took off. Gathering up the hide bag, she dragged it towards the dead deer and sat in waiting. Yume was going to send word for someone to come and help so all she could do, at this point, was wait. While she was waiting, she started to hum a melody of a song that was passed down her family.

[Topic Left]

Return to “Outer Village Zone”