[pvt] A family meeting up

A famous commercial district in Konoha with wide streets. Although most famous for the assorted ramen shops that line the streets, there are the assorted flower shops, book stores and general market stores. No trip however, is complete without stopping by the “World Famous” Ramen Ichiraku ramen shop or at least meeting up with friends at the Azumi’s Dango Shop for steamed dumplings. Most people from Konoha have a favorite between the two but inquiring about one versus the other is sure to start a playful but serious debate.

Moderator: Leaf Council

Kotori
Admin
Admin
Leaf Anbu Captain
Cash on hand: Locked
Donater

[pvt] A family meeting up

Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:48 am

Pencil was scraping over the paper... Another line was made... And one other was carefully erased. Kotori had picked up her hobby again of drawing in her free time... and right now she had been drawing for a small while. Humming she started to move her body from left to right. It was a silent day for a change for the small girl, she wasn't even bothering to train today which was her most time-consuming thing, training in the backyard near the Sakura tree back in the Uchiha household. "Hmmm..." Was a small hum leaving the child as she placed the back of the pencil to her lips? 'What now...' Was her thought as she looked at the drawing, the empty street which was before her... It looked so empty in her own thoughts... so with that, she closed her sketchbook, placed the pencil in with it and started to roam around a little.
She was dressed in her usual Uchiha attire and slowly started to shift her head around a corner Market... bingo. She quickly walked to there and bought a piece of Watermelon that she started to eat up and leaving the scale to dry in the sun next to her. "I might make use of that later..." She muttered and started to curl up her knees and watch others passing by.

[pvt for Uchiha Maikeru]
[topic entered]
Wc: 224
Uchiha Maikeru
Leaf Chief Med-Nin
Leaf Chief Med-Nin

Re: [pvt] A family meeting up

Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:08 am

Today was a.. rare dare for Maikeru. It was a day off, a treasured, sacred day that most shinobi, let alone academy students, did not have. He had decided to sleep in, enjoying the simple act of the sun being up before he was. As the day waned on, and it reached lunch time, he looked at his wallet. It was bulging a bit, fatter from the fact that he had little to no time to spend the little money he had earned. With a smile, he grabbed it, and began to rush to his favorite udon shop, practically drooling at the thought of the warm meal.

As he walked, anticipation in every step, he saw a familiar face. The girl, who was sitting on the side of the road, seemingly lost in thought, was Kotori, the Hokage and Clan leaders daughter. As he approached the girl, he stuck a hand into his pocket, looking down at her with confusion and questions in his eyes. He was surprised she wasn't with a body guard, though, there were probably quite a few ANBU hidden around her he imagined. Giving her a soft smile, he held out a hand to her.

"Hey there, Kotori. You probably don't know me, but, I'm a clansmen of yours. Maikeru." He was pleasant in the way he spoke, keeping his voice light and positive. Like he was talking to a normal child, and not a four foot killing machine. "Why are ya sitting out here all alone on such a beautiful day, that seems just wrong. I was gonna get some udon, would you like Aniki to treat you to some? A growing girl like you can't afford to skip a meal."
Kotori
Admin
Admin
Leaf Anbu Captain
Donater

Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:58 pm

"Hey there, Kotori. You probably don't know me, but, I'm a clansman of yours. Maikeru." Indeed... Kotori was thinking for a moment before she would lean in the palm of her hands... Slowly tilting her head. He wasn't living in the main building in her mind or rather idea... so she started to smile. "well... It is always fun to meet something new!" She would snicker and throw her hands up in the air. "Why are ya sitting out here all alone on such a beautiful day, that seems just wrong. I was gonna get some udon, would you like Aniki to treat you to some? A growing girl like you can't afford to skip a meal."

Kotori would nod a time or two, grinning seconds later and putting up a thinking face... "Well... I wasn't supposed to talk to strangers... but...!" She said and took a small moment to place her tongue out in a little teasing way. "Since you introduced yourself, I think it would be fair and square." She snickered at her own little 'mischief; joke'. Stretching for a little moment and standing up straight. "Alright... But I won't let you pay all for it... I have... 3 yen on me..." She muttered after she had grabbed in her pockets for a little bit of money.

ooc;; Smart post sorry.
Kotori
Admin
Admin
Leaf Anbu Captain
Donater

Thu Sep 06, 2018 6:52 am

[Topic left due to activity and player active in other topics.]

Return to “The Oak District”