Land of the Buried Bones [Private]

With thirty-six prefectures excluding the capital of Konohagakure, the Greater Fire Country is home to many different peoples and places. Ranging from tropical rain-forest to large lakes and even a desert, exploring the Fire Country outside the walls and sphere of influence from Konoha can hold a world of adventure!
Endo Eiji
Cloud Anbu In Training
Cloud Anbu In Training
Cash on hand: Locked
Bank: Locked
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Re: Land of the Buried Bones [Private]

Fri Jan 12, 2018 6:34 pm

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Well is would come at no surprise that the first order of business for Jerfu was to Roar like some sort of lion... but then again the roar had a bit of an animalistic charm to it. He was the leader of a pack. Felines had Prides. Which seemed a bit off, they were so very lazy while canines seemed to work through troubles and issues through various puzzle and problem solving skills, and they always seemed to be able to work together to figure out the answers to issues needing solved. Harking back to when he met Aki and Shida, he would find it weird that so many of the canines wanted to eat him, because Shida didnt seem like any of them? Alas, this was something he didnt worry about being that the issues what would arise thus far hadnt prevented him from... Well, from anything.

"Mikasa-senpai? You cant swim? Why not... Then again I learned from my failed attempts of trying to walk on water.", in essence every Shinobi that could do this became Shinobi Jesus, that was neither here nor there, a moot point to be honest, 'So the Water is a lesser form of the air? Essentially I have to fight against both while molding my chakra around me? I... I dont get it.", thinking to himself for a moment he found himself alone in the waters until a woman would come crashing down next to him with matted fur stuck to her clothing, and the wetness of her damp attire seemingly clinging to her body in all the right places, 'This is NOT THE TIME TO THINK ABOUT THIS SUSHI!' shaking his head and attempting to think pure thoughts, he'd huff out and chuckle to himself as he'd listen. Wait, the world seemingly happened in reverse for him, he was explaining something that he'd thought he'd heard? Was this the chakra speaking to him? Or was it something else? Maybe it had something to do with the writer of this reading and then going off of memory... not wanting to go back and change the order, so he made something up to make it make sense for him. Yup, we'll go with that one.

Closing his eyes again Suyashi would continue thinking on what Jerfu was saying. 'I am... the river... the energy flows...' a valiant attempt to be serene caused Suyashi to begin mixing the chakra with his form causing his body to rapidly change! Snout forming and fur beginning to protrude from his skin, he'd yelp as a signal for Jerfu! "JERKY BOSS! HELP!", he'd scream out before awaiting the swift whap of Jerfu!
Motivation Theme|Eiji's Theme|Battle Theme v1.0|Eiji's Chill Theme|Spirit Theme
”I will go from... undesirable, to The Undeniable.”™
Tsukasa Mikasa
Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:04 am

Image Image
Image Image

Several intervals of bombardment were enough to deter the medical chief, she no longer longed to remain in the clouded waters any longer. Gradually she rises, the behemoth quick to use his massive tail to guise Mikasa's disposition, the woman thinking nothing of notion. Truth to be told Mikasa lacked an hour glass figure, not every individual was blessed with a pear shape, yet she were quite pleased with her hips and legs. Never the least Jirfu allows her to wander off, not to attempt to utilize futon and katon ninjutsu to relieve the cool liquid and do her utmost to remove the fur from her attire.

Within a notices moment, Suyashi's plead for aid would not fall on deaf ears, the right paw of the massive pooch finds home upon his shoulders many a time, "A river, always flowing..." he repeats. Unsure of the amount of attempts, the creature loses track of time, certainly berating the poor lad with blow after blow until the maiden returns. Little to no surprise, her attire was mended to the best of her abilities, still an abundance of fur cloud the surface and her hair in a trifling state. Jirfu is unable to stomach a laugh and receives a foul look in response, taking notice of the silent communication between the two.

"Fear not Suyashi-kun, we will return in the future. I believe this is a good introduction to the chakra we canines utilize." he explains, Mikasa settling to her knees to allow a water bottle, no bigger than the average, to fill the top. Holding the bottle outwards towards her student she smiles gently, "In case of an emergency." she murmurs sheepishly, the canine unable to find logic in denying the fact nods his head before kneeling and allowing the platinum mane woman to nestle upon his back. Instinctively the woman's face buries into the tan fluffy texture of the beast. "Come, we are returning for now."

[OOC: Topic Left, unless stopped]
Endo Eiji
Cloud Anbu In Training
Cloud Anbu In Training
Donater
Valentine's Event 2018

Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:49 am

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
It seemed to be that he would get a minor hang of his transformation. He still didnt have it down but the flow of his chakra and the flow of his body with the outside chakra it would seem that he would be able to get this with enough sufficient training with the water to help ease the transition to learning how to properly transform and push his body to the next level. Though swimming through the fur matted waters it would definitely seem to be the nasty to some, but he was with his people. Comrades in arms. Suyashi, Aki and Tadashii would train, Aki taking in the ideas and helping Suyashi get te training down and Tadashii drawing in the chakra for Suyashi and transferring it to the boy when needed.

So this would be the course of events that led him to the moments before he set out to become the best of his group. He was going to be the strongest and most developed of all the people around him. Though he knew it was impossible, there were always gonna be people stronger, but he would have to use everything in his power to outsmart those around him. Thinking and maneuvering around battles, using his... Inu Kotai or better known as Canine Shift. This would help him, and the training he would get... would go into perfecting his ways to save and protect people...

Thats what a Canine did, they were loyal. Humble. Stout. And fought for what they believed in.

Taking the bottle Suyashi would nod and pack it in his satchel, before bowing to Mikasa, "Hopefully I can learn to now need this after a while... but Alas, I will do my best to prove Im worth learning this... Jerky-Jeff Boss... Thank you.", and with that they would head back to the village... And he would continue learning about his abilities and a chance to make his body more prone to higher levels of this chakra, maybe this would be the best thing he could have ever asked for. Who knew...

[Topic Left]
Motivation Theme|Eiji's Theme|Battle Theme v1.0|Eiji's Chill Theme|Spirit Theme
”I will go from... undesirable, to The Undeniable.”™

Return to “Greater Fire Country”