Code: Select all
[quote][fontsize="12"][b][u]Rikudo Sennin Notes[/u][/b][/fontsize]
[*] This is a unique skill which grants the user the ability to separate their consciousness from their original body, dividing their consciousness among multiple bodies available to their command and control. The user may link their mind with up to five additional bodies at once. Each path may have it's own Class without the Class Bonus, as well as 8 Ability Slots, and all path's must have the same Hp/Cp modifiers as they share the same Hp/Cp pool.
[*] Physical Debuffs affecting one path does not effect the others, this does not apply to Genjutsu. The user must have an ability in their inventory in order to assign it to a Path. When a Curse Seal is active, all rules, effects, and bonuses are applied to each individual Path, as they all share the same chakra.
[*] No longer limited to a single body, the user "becomes" the bond linking their multiple paths together, and attacking one causes mental backlash to the user. Because of this all bodies share the same Hp, however area of effects or any damage that hits multiple bodies simultaneously only count as if hitting once. All Bleeding or Poison damage is divided by half the amount of bodies present in battle, rounded normally. (1/2 = .5 rounded = 1, 3/2 = 1.5 rounded = 2, etc.)
[*] All paths share the same Genjutsu senses, and using a genjutsu on one path would effect all active paths. The Genjutsu save of a Rikudo Sennin is equivalent to the average of all active paths, and is only rolled once per resistance check. Unlike other AoE used against an RS, an AoE Genjutsu used on an RS only rolls once to see if it works or doesn't.
[*] Likewise, Healing any path restores the Hp/Cp of the mental Link, and simultaneous or AoE healing effects are only applied once. All passive healing effects or abilities are divided by the amount of bodies present and active in battle. Additionally, should any Body possess a separate Cp Pool such as [i]Inner Reservoir[/i] or [i]Akuton[/i], the Cp Pool is divided by the amount of active Paths as well. Summoning additional paths divides this pool further, and these pools cannot regain chakra by any means or effects.
[*] The user may use any jutsu at any rank through any of their bodies, however BL/CA techniques may only be used by that specific path, and all path's share the same Cp and Ap. This does not allow the user to bypass any normal limits such as Body Switching more times than allowed, creating more than the set limit of Clones, or stacking multiple barriers of the same type, etc.
[*]All paths share the same Elemental Affinities. If a specific path's Bl/CA give the path a free affinity, then only that path may use it.
[*] The strength of each individual body depends upon how many are present in battle. Having multiple paths active in combat divides the concentration of the mental link, making each body weaker than it would be if fighting alone. Also, Any Hp/Cp Mod Boosters give that individual path a small Hp or Cp pool that cannot be recovered in anyway.
[*] When fighting alone, a path suffers no penalties to it's capabilities. However for each additional path active in combat, all paths have their BLC reduced by 28% or CA by 2 points. Having all 6 paths present would make each have 10 CA Points, and 154% BLC.
[*] Should additional bodies be summoned at a later time, This reduces the efficiency of any bodies already present in battle. The user may choose which CA points to lose, otherwise they are chosen at random. For Bloodline Paths, this renders the previous usable ranks unusable, and should they be active this either dispels them, or lowers the effects to the next highest rank available.
[*] Upon cutting off the mental link with a body, this increases the capabilities of all other bodies at the start of the next round due to a slight delay in the mental link. The user may choose which CA points to regain, and any active BL effects are increased to a higher rank, if available.
[*] The user no longer has a "Main" Body, and may RP as any body freely as they wish, though they still must follow the "4 RP Slots" Rule. However, Bodies must remain within the same country as the user in order for the user to control them.
[*] All Rikudo Sennin paths count as "the user" when it comes to what they can/can't do while binding someone.
[*] All of the user's Paths count as a single character for the purposes of Ability restrictions (such as Willpower and Clarity being mutually exclusive).[/fontsize][/list][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Rikudo Sennin [/b]
Meaning Sage of Six Paths, this is a title that represents little more than a legend or child's story of fabled shinobi that wandered the lands generations upon generations ago. Legends tell of shinobi born with a powerful affinity to every single element in the world of shinobi, capable of performing and mastering any technique with ease and perfection. The individuals possessed abilities that seemed to be on a level far above mortals, even going so far as to consider these gifted individuals as the incarnation of Gods themselves. Over the years, the power has dimmed down and faded to a shadow of its former glory, and this power is now believed to be myth...But rarely, every few generations a shinobi is born with outstanding potential that just might possibly be remnants of this fabled power.
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B Rank
- Born with powerful and unique chakra, Rikudo Sennin gain +10% damage to all Ninjutsu and Elemental Damage, as well as a -10% Cp Cost to All Ninjutsu. This applies to all Paths the Rikudo Sennin may have.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Rinnegan - [i]Special Passive Ability[/i][/b]
The ultimate Doujutsu, so rare, that it is rumored to simply be a Legend. Those gifted with the Eyes of the Gods are truly blessed, for they are few and far between. Said to be the Strongest of the Doujutsu, the Rinnegan is characterized by a ripple-like pattern that surrounds one's pupil, and possess a sharper insight than all others, and shares the trait of being able to see all forms of chakra clearly. Though oddly, despite its appearance, it has been said that this is merely a mutation of other Doujutsu, and history seems to support this claim with stories of the Sharingan or Byakugan developing ripple patterns over the users lifetime, though there also exists the fact that it has been known to pop up in entirely random individuals. Regardless, this ability is no less mythical.
- The user gains the mystical Rippled Doujutsu, the Rinnegan, giving them a constant +1 to all Secondary Stats as it is always active.
- This bonus applies to all active Paths under the RS's control.
- In addition, for every Path under their control the user and each path can resist a cumulative of .5 points of Accuracy reduction that may come from any source. This is due to the fact that the user may view everything within any path's field of vision, they all share their sight with other path's.
- This does not take up an ability Slot.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Heavenly Subjugation - [i]Special Activated Passive[/i][/b]
The Rikudo Sennin possess the ability to ultimately infuse their consciousness within a body and utilize that as the own vessel for their spirit; This technique utilizes only a fraction of that power and allows them to infuse their chakra and part of their consciousness through their Special chakra blade, and impose their will to a lesser degree upon a target. Though this doesn't allow the Rikudo Sennin to fully control the body of a Living Organism, this does allow them to heavily suggest actions to the target. Having a delayed effect, this causes the victim to envision the Rinnegan of the Rikudo Sennin within their mind, impairing their motor functions at crucial moment.
[b]Prerequisites[/b] Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Chakra Disruption Blade
- When attacking with their [i]Chakra Disruption Blade[/i], the Rikudo Sennin may infuse their chakra into the strike for 1 Ap. This is always modded as a Secret Action, and may only be done to one target per round.
- When infused, the user may choose to have their will activate during one of their techniques, or during one of the Victim's attacks. This does not take effect until the following round.
- If used to Disrupt the Victim's Attack, this causes the victim's Strongest Action to have -2 Accuracy and -10% Damage. This Attack cannot Auto-hit in any way.
- If used to Disrupt the Victim's Reactions, this causes the victim to have -2 Dodge/Gen Save and take +10% damage from one of the user's Actions. This attack cannot be Auto-Dodged in any way.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Six Paths of Judgment - [i]Special Ability[/i][/b]
Those gifted with only the strongest affinity to the Rinnegan are said to be able to have multiple consciousness's, each with its own body. This Legend is partly true, though the user does not necessarily have the omnipresence of a God, they do have ability to control multiple bodies by dividing their consciousness. Through a long and tedious process involving the Outer Path Statue, the Rikudo Senning are able to divide their own Soul and Chakra, infusing their gifted chakra and very spirit into corpses to reanimating them for their own use. Each body or "Path" shares the same consciousness, and perceives what the others do. This sharing of chakra is what bestows each path with the capabilities of the Rikudo Sennin, including their mythical Rinnegan. In a sense, the user becomes a One man army. Kinda.
Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, 1,500 word Rp, Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path
- Allows the Rikudo Sennin to reanimate a corpse infused with their consciousness. This can only be done through a 500 word rp that must be about the user infusing their chakra and soul into a body through the Outer Path.
- This rp must have council approval, and the user chooses the Body's BL/CA and abilities at the time of creation.
- This Rp can be done once every three OOC weeks, as the user need's time to build up their spirit before dividing it once again.
- The Rikudo Sennin may have up to six total path's or bodies at any given time including their original one, though they may use this technique again to switch any current path for a new one, including their original Path.
- This does not take an Ability Slot.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Chakra Disruption Blade - [i]Special Weapon[/i][/b]
A special blade made completely out of the unique chakra of a Rikudo Sennin; one that absorbs all chakra with the slightest touch from any organism. This weapon is able to be created at any point and nearly instantly by the Rikudo Sennin, springing out sharp jet-black metallic rods from their body to use to strike their victims. The absorptive properties of this chakra-blade is strong enough to leave normal shinobi drained of energy; while any chakra absorbed by this blade will automatically transfer to the user to replenish their own energies.
- The user may have one Chakra Disruption Blade as a normal weapon that can be augmented before battle, but must follow the Weapon Creation Rules. This applies to each individual body.
- Every Chakra Disruption Blade created after the first [i]does[/i] not gain Augment Slots and costs 100 Cp, these must be drawn as normal. The user may only create up to two per body.
- Chakra Disruption Blades disperse upon being dropped or disarmed.
- The total damage cause by this weapon is reduced to 90% and 10% of the total damage is dealt to the targets Chakra.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Summoning: Path to God - [i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/b]
A Summoning technique available to any of Rikudo Sennin's Paths, this allows the path to immediately call forth any other paths to its location for immediate back up. This unique summoning skill is powerful enough to call forth all other bodies from across the region in a single puff of smoke, making it nearly impossible for a body to be taken out by a surprise attack as multiple teammates are always just a handsign away. This skill may also be used to "Desynchronize" a path from the Rikudo Sennin's Mental Link, strengthening their focus upon the other remaining bodies.
Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Six Paths of Judgment, 115 Chakra Control, 115 Ninjutsu
[b]Effect:[/b] Allows any path to summon the other ones into battle and synchronize their mental link to enable battle. For any already present in the topic when the battle is called, this must be used to strengthen the mental link to the level of combat. Paths summoned into battle are unable to be used the round they are summoned, as the summoning disrupts the link between the Rikudo Sennin and the Path.
[i]Special Action - Desynchronize:[/i] For 1 Ap, the user may cut off the mental link with a specific path. A desyncronized path is not counted as a participant in the battle, cannot be targeted by any means or for any reason and cannot be "resynchronized" by any method. Any Genjutsu affecting this Path upon desynchronization are transferred over and experienced to another path at the time of desynchronization.
- This jutsu does not require handseals.
- This cannot be used to escape battle.
- Naturally, path's summoned do not have to wait 3 Rounds to enter a battle, however no actions may be used with a summoned path until the start of the next round.
- Cutting off a body's mental link leaves it in a comatose, lifeless state. Any damage harming this body does not harm the user, as they are no longer linked. This lasts the remainder of the battle.
- When Genjutsu effects are transferred, They will effect a random path active in battle that is unaffected by genjutsu. This path retains the ability to resist the illusion, however.
[b]Cost:[/b] 300 Cp per Body Summoned.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Omnipotent Chakra Absorption - [i]C-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/b]
A highly advanced Ninjutsu that allows the Rinnegan user to directly absorb and disperse almost any Ninjutsu they come in contact with. Because they are attuned to every element, few Jutsu are incompatible with the Rikudo Sennin's chakra system, and this technique directly channels the energy of a Ninjutsu into their chakra system, where it ideally is balanced out and dispersed under the pressure of the user's own chakra. When performed right, the user is able to avoid harm from almost any Ninjutsu, however this is a difficult technique to master, and a slight mistake could directly put the user in harms way.
Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, C-Rank
[b]Rank 1:[/b] Allows the user to attempt to absorb any Ninjutsu Level E-D. If successful, the user gains 30% of the Cp used to initiate the jutsu. If they fail, the user takes +20% Damage.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Allows the user to attempt to absorb any Ninjutsu Level E-C. If successful, the user gains 40% of the Cp used to initiate the jutsu. If they fail, the user takes +15% Damage.
[b]Rank 3:[/b] Allows the user to attempt to absorb any Ninjutsu Level E-C. If successful, the user gains 50% of the Cp used to initiate the jutsu. If they fail, the user takes +10% Damage.
[i]Special Action[/i] Rather than Absorb a Ninjutsu, the user may attempt to directly absorb chakra from the body of a target. This is done at -2 Melee Accuracy and does not cost Cp, and the user absorbs 570 Cp. This amount cannot be buffed or reduced, but gains +.5 Accuracy for each rank the user has after the first.
- Requires no handseals, and may be used reflexively.
- This may be done by any of the Rikudo Sennin's Paths, and can only be used on an offensive Ninjutsu. Use of this technique gives that path a -2 dodge penalty to the next attack aimed at them.
- The path must make a Ninjutsu check against the attacking Ninjutsu. If the path fails, they are Auto-hit by the technique they attempted to absorb and the attack retains the possibility of being a critical strike.
- This is a success or fail technique, it cannot take effect partially. If it is a 50% or more effective, it's counted as a fully successful, Otherwise, it's counted as a fail.
[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 340 Cp
[b]Rank 2 Cost:[/b] 430 Cp
[b]Rank 3 Cost:[/b] 510 Cp[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Mystic Path of Infinite Pain - [i]B-Rank Taijutsu[/i][/b]
A powerful combination technique that utilizes all of one's bodies to coordinate together against a single, helpless opponent. As the Rinnegan user shares each path's vision, they are are able to coordinate the actions between their bodies perfectly, leaving little, if any room for the opponent to escape. Naturally, this technique require multiple bodies to perform. luckily, Rikudo Sennin are capable of jumping opponents by themselves.
Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, Six Paths of Judgment, B-Rank
[b]Rank 1:[/b] Multiple Path's coordinate actions against a target. 12 Strikes are made, each dealing 165 Damage at -2 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Multiple Path's coordinate actions against a target. 13 Strikes are made, each dealing 205 Damage at -2 Accuracy.
[i]Special Action:[/i] By increasing the Ap cost by +.25 an additional path may join in on this Taijutsu. This may be done up to 4 times, with all path's attacking. Each use enables an additional hit to land, and gives this jutsu +1 Accuracy.
[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 600 Cp
[b]Rank 2 Cost:[/b] 735 Cp
- This may be used by any Path under their control.
- Requires the user and one other path minimum to perform this combo.
- Only 10 Strike may hit, unless more paths are involved.
- If multiple paths are involved, the accuracy used is the average of all paths.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path - [i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/b]
A Forbidden Summoning technique that draws forth a massive stone creature into the area, the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path. This Statue takes the form of a blindfolded and shackled, giant humanoid demon, and protrudes from the ground in such a way that only it's torso and arms are visible above the ground. This statue has the unique ability to emit a dark aura throughout the area, lowering the will of those within to fight. Even more dreadful, however, is this statues ability to literally suck the life out of any deemed opponent's by the Rinnegan user. The statue constantly emits Dragon-like waves of energy that seek out any source of chakra, and forcibly extract bits and portions of the victim's soul, storing them within this statue. The user, with their Legendary chakra, is able to directly absorb this stored energy for their own use. Additionally, this outer path statue is capable of instead turning it's harmful energy directly into a rejuvenating life force that heals the Rinnegan user and all their various path's, so long as they remain nearby.
Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, A-Rank
[b]Rank 1:[/b] Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to two separate targets. The affected suffer -2 Dodge and have a 5% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 5% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 1870 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 6050 Hp, and the user has +2 to all checks.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] Summons a Large Statue that releases a dark aura that may affect up to three separate targets. The affected suffer -3 Dodge and have a 10% Chance to be Auto-hit by all actions aimed at them, and a 10% chance to Auto-miss all techniques they use. Every round, the statue attempts to absorb 2340 Chakra from those within the area. Statue has 7560 Hp, and the user has +3 to all checks.
[i]Special Action - Samsara Heavenly Life Technique:[/i] Instead of absorbing chakra from enemies, this Statue may restore the Health of the Rikudo Sennin by the equal amount each round. This amount can be buffed by Non-Elemental Ninjutsu Buffs, and applies at the start of each round. The user may also choose allies to benefit from this jutsu, though the amount restored to all is reduced by 10% per Ally involved, up to either two or three allies depending on the rank of this Jutsu.
- This may be used by any path.
- Chakra Absorption cannot be buffed.
- The Rikudo Sennin gains chakra equal to 50% of the Chakra Absorbed. The remaining 50% is used to heal the Statue of any Damage.
- Each round active, the affected must make a Ninjutsu check against the Rikudo Sennin to determine whether they are affected by this Jutsu or not.
- Once destroyed, this statue cannot be summoned again for the remainder of the battle.
- Once per round a ninjutsu check is made between the target and the user to decide if these effects are successful.
[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 2200 Cp to initiate, 1050 Cp/Rnd.
[b]Rank 2 Cost:[/b] 2750 Cp to initiate, 1310 Cp/Rnd.[/fontsize][/quote]
[quote][fontsize="12"][b]Release: Almighty Harbinger - [i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i][/b]
For the Rikudo Sennin that has supposedly "Mastered" the secrets behind the Statue of the outer path, they will discover just what little potential of this "Seventh" Path they have tapped into. This forbidden jutsu is the next step; The Rikudo Sennin tapping fully into the Outer Path Statue, Infusing it with their energy to fully bring out the demonic strength Behind this path. This causes the Path to break away from its restrained "Statue" Appearance, breaking free of it's chains and blindfold to reveal its own corrupted Rinnegan, and pulling itself from the ground it normally is embedded within. From this point on, controlling and maintaining this Demonic Path requires the complete concentration of all paths of the Rikudo Sennin, All six paths becoming limp and falling as if unconscious for the duration of this Jutsu. This Summon has its life-absorptive properties enhanced greatly, and is said to be able to simply suck the souls from weaker beings...
Rikudo Sennin, Rinnegan, S-Rank, Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path Mastered, Six Paths of Judgment
[b]Master Rank:[/b] Releases the Outer Path of all restraints, creating a Demonic Entity guided only by the Rikudo Sennin's Consciousness. This prevents any active paths from moving or performing any actions during this jutsu, and only allows the user to fight through the Outer Path. In this form, the outer Path has 15,120 Hp, and may attack for 1 Ap, tearing 1400 Hp and 700 Cp at +2 Accuracy from a target.
- This may only be used while [i]Summoning: Demonic Statue of the Outer Path[/i] is active on the field, and also requires all 6 paths to be active in the battle.
- This does not gain buffs from the users Kinjutsu.
- When summoned, this prevents the user and all paths from moving or performing any Actions. All attacks aimed at them will Auto-Hit, however since the user's consciousness is guiding the Outer Path and not within the bodies, the user will only take 40% of all damage inflicted upon the bodies [i]*All normal Rikudo Sennin Damage rules apply, I.e. AoE only count once, reduced bleeding, etc.*[/i] Genjutsu cannot be placed upon any of the normal 6 Paths.
- When determining the Outer Path's secondaries, it is treated as if having equal Pl to the user, however all Secondary stats are treated as if "High". This Outer Path cannot be buffed, and does not gain the benefits of any Abilities, Bl, or CA Buffs or techniques.
- Attacks made from the Outer Path may use either Ninjutsu, Ranged, or Melee Accuracy, whichever the user chooses.
[b]Cost:[/b] 4.5 Ap, 4000 Cp to Initiate, 2000 Cp/Rnd.[/fontsize][/quote]