Chimera

All the information you could ever want on Kinjutsu!
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked

Chimera

Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:36 pm

Chimera
Many shinobi, during the course of their lifetimes, can be said to have mastered their own bloodline or core ability. Fewer can be said to have had the opportunity to do it with more than one; of those, only the Chimera manage it simultaneously, with their own natural bodies. There are many ways to achieve the path of the Chimera, masters of the most natural and innate of the ninja arts, but few ever manage to carry themselves fully along this difficult path to become true masters of their own powers as well as those they have absorbed, through ill means or no, those they were not born or raised to. Indeed, even for those who do, such arts prove positively exhausting, taxing them far more than do the earthly exploits of mere mortals...

Kinjutsu TableInformation
Prerequisites: B-Rank, one fully mastered BL/CA

Effects:
  • The user gains the ability to integrate up to two additional BL/CA into themselves for use in full. This may be done by an application of at least 1000 words, once per month. The user is allowed their first additional BL/CA immediately after obtaining the Kinjutsu, if they so choose.
    • Any of the user's BL/CA may be dropped when a new one is picked up if they so choose. A Chimera cannot retain any techniques from a dropped table on their customized BL/CA.
  • From these BL/CA, the user constructs their own Bloodline or Core Ability for use during battle. This BL/CA can be altered in the user's dojo at any point outside of battle, with skills selected to be active to fill the BL/CA structure. The user can also swap between using a BL/CA structure at will. (Exact specifications and conversions of techniques between BL and CA in spoiler.)
SpoilerShow
  • Bloodlines are constructed out of 10 different skills, arrayed on a standard BL chart and split into ranks. (Example.) As most CA skills cannot be split into ranks, CA skills other than Boosts would simply take up the normal space on a BL table anyway.
  • Core Abilities are constructed out of 30 points worth of skills, 20 of which the user has access to at any given time. A Chimera Core Ability user can swap between active and inactive skills on their full table through the same method a normal Core Ability user can. (See here, the spoiler tab labeled Training Your Core Ability.)
  • Skills convert between BL and CA as follows:
    • Bloodline Passives = Core Ability Passives/Boosts/Ability Modifications
    • Bloodline Activated Passives, Styles, and Non-Final Jutsu = Core Ability Special Moves, Styles, and Jutsu Modifications
    • Bloodline Final Jutsu = Core Ability Final Jutsu
    • All Bloodline Passives and Activated Passives cost 1 CA point per rank, to 3 ranks, but the full version must be on the customized table.
    • Other Bloodline skills whose final rank is attained before 1200 PL cost 2 CA points.
    • Other Bloodline skills whose final rank is attained after 1200 PL cost 3 CA points.
    • Final BL jutsu cost 2 CA points for the final rank, like CA final jutsu. If the user wishes to use a rank 1 or 2 BL final jutsu, they will only cost 1 CA point, but the full version must be on the customized table.
  • Customized tables must not have more than four Passive-type skills (as defined above). They also must have one single Final Jutsu, but no more than that.
  • The Chimera can alter which skills from their 3 BL/CA tables are on their Chimera BL/CA every two weeks.
  • The Chimera's secondary cap buff limits are set to a maximum of +6, and their buff limits to +30%.
    • Skills and abilities that raise a secondary stat in a class (such as Cursed Seals) count against this limit for the amount of the difference between the two class levels. (A capped player raising a secondary from Average to High would have that counted as +4 against their limit of +6.)
Notes:
- A 'fully mastered' BL/CA is considered to be the full Bloodline table unlocked, or access to 20 CA points regardless of whether they have all been used or not.
Arcane Knowledge - Kinjutsu Ability
Their own bloodline and core ability techniques are a Chimera's bread and butter--both those they hold themselves natively and those they have absorbed through their own means. It should be of no surprise that the Chimera is able to use these skills with an extreme efficiency that few others may match.

Information
Prerequisites: Chimera

Effect: All Independent Special Moves and Activated Passives cost -15% CP to activate and maintain. All Dependent Special Moves and Modifications to Jutsu that cost additional CP have their additional CP cost reduced by 10%. All BL/CA jutsu have their CP costs reduced by 10%.

Notes:
- This only applies to basic BL/CA skills, not ones taken by Mystical Replication, Genetic Implant, or Sacrificial Rite.
Genetic Implant - Kinjutsu Ability
While the Chimera certainly have the ability to absorb the capabilities of others, not every attempt is something that they have complete control over. At times, there are some attempts where they end up capable of only drawing out a small part of a particular bloodline, or only a single technique from a particular skill. Fortunately, their unique physiology is very forgiving, and they are rarely left worse than they started.

Information

Effect:
- The user chooses up to 3 Special Moves or Jutsu from any BL/CA that is not one of their 3 BL/CA (these do not have to all be from the same BL/CA). These must be stated in the user's Dojo, and require a 300 word RP to activate. These may be swapped following the same rules as learning/unlearning abilities.
- Each of these chosen skills may be used as normal, but have a cooldown of two full rounds. Additionally, if any of these skills have a duration longer than one round, it is reduced to only one round.

Note:
- Special Moves/Jutsu that require other BL/CA skills as a prerequisite to be used are ignored (such as Uchiha's Tsukiyomi requiring Mangekyou Sharingan).
- Cannot choose the final Jutsu of a BL/CA. Cannot choose a technique belonging to one of their BL/CAs.
- The user may skip the RP to learn the technique if it is one they have copied in battle with Mystical Replication or Sacrificial Rite and retained until the end of the battle.
Mystical Replication - B-Rank Ninjutsu
Considered by some Chimera to be their quintessential skill, a lesser, quicker replica of the means through which they may siphon a whole set of techniques from others. By simply touching the skin of living being, the Chimera can directly absorb and copy aspects of a target and both understand and use them immediately. However, though very convenient, this method does not allow the Chimera to retain the copied aspects of the victim indefinitely, generally fading away shortly after use.

Information
Prerequisites: Chimera, B-Rank

Rank 1: Allows the Chimera to reflexively copy a single BL/CA Special Move or Jutsu from a target for their own use. If the technique is one that targets the user, they must make a check against the caster at -2; if the technique does not have a target or is targeting someone else, the check is made at -1. Each copied technique may only be used twice in battle before being used up. The user may not dodge or resist the technique they are attempting to copy if it is aimed at them.
Mastered: Allows the Chimera to reflexively copy a single BL/CA Special Move, Jutsu, or Modification to a jutsu from a target for their own use. If the technique is one that targets the user, they must make a check against the caster at -1; if the technique does not have a target or is targeting someone else, the check is made at +0. Each copied technique may only be used three times in battle before being used up. The user may dodge or resist the technique they are attempting to copy if it is aimed at them, but at a penalty of -2.

Rank 1 Cost: 1.5 AP to initiate, 2% Max CP
Mastered Cost: 1.5 AP to initiate, 2.5% Max CP

Notes:
- This does not require handseals, and may use any accuracy type the user desires.
- The user may only copy two BL/CA skills at a time, if this is used again the first skill is overwritten.
- This technique is not considered to be any element Ninjutsu, regardless of if the user possesses techniques that modify what element techniques are, and cannot be used with Affinity Moves.
- This skill cannot be one they have already, and may only be a Special Move/Jutsu/Modification for a jutsu effect. For a Modification to be chosen, the user must have the skill it is modifying.
- The user must pay all associated costs in order to use copied techniques, with the exception of any unique costs that are a part of the BL/CA itself (such as a Hachiashi's Mucus Pool). Any BL/CA prerequisite for this stolen skill is not applied to the user.
- If the user has any copied skills still left with uses at the end of the battle, they may make them one of their Genetic Implant skills.
Radiant Aura - B-Rank Ninjutsu
A halo of light that surrounds a Chimera...is only apparent to those with the correct kind of extra senses. Certainly though, it is there, and one should not mistake this aura for any kind of inefficiency or runoff of wasted chakra. It is instead an indicator of a talent they have taken upon themselves to counter the rapid drain of their life's energy through use of other techniques, to instead supplement themselves even as they fight.

Information

Rank 1: The user selects a single target and makes a check against them at -1. If the user succeeds, the victim's CP modifier is lowered by -3 for the rest of the battle. The user gains this CP modifier for themselves, with their current and maximum CP increased by the amount stolen from the victim.
Mastered: The user selects a single target and makes a check against them at +0. If the user succeeds, the victim's CP modifier is lowered by -5 for the rest of the battle. The user gains this CP modifier for themselves, with their current and maximum CP increased by the amount stolen from the victim.

Special Action - Aura Break: Instead of gaining the victim's CP and CP modifier, the user may sacrifice it in order to enable them to freely activate a single Passive, Activated Passive, Boost,, Modification to an ability, or Style from one of their inactive BL/CA. This technique remains active for the user for the rest of the battle, or can be swapped out for another of its type as per normal Chimera rules.

Rank 1 Cost: 2.5 AP, 2% Max CP
Mastered Cost: 2.5 AP, 2.5% Max CP

Notes:
- This does not require handseals, and may use any type of accuracy check the user desires.
- This technique is not considered to be any element Ninjutsu, regardless of if the user possesses techniques that modify what element techniques are, and cannot be used with Affinity Moves.
- This technique may only be used once per target per battle.
Sacrificial Rite - A-Rank Ninjutsu
Those who are not Chimera exist as only one thing of use to the Chimera in battle: a means to elevate the level of their own perfection. There is no better way, in their mind, to stomp down the boot of their own superiority on the head of their opponent than to remove their use of those techniques the Chimera considers most core and useful to one's being and using that energy to augment the Chimera's own. This technique may seem somewhat limited and expensive, and indeed it is, but it is also a potential game changer should the Chimera apply it at the correct time. The loss of their own innate talents, even temporarily, can indeed throw off the battle rhythm of even the most skilled ninja.

Information
Prerequisites: Chimera, A-Rank

Rank 1: The Chimera selects one target in battle and targets them at -2 for a check. If this check succeeds, a single random Passive, Activated Passive, Boost, or Modification to an ability on the victim's BL/CA is Sacrificed, disabling them for one full round. The Chimera gains that technique for the rest of the round. At the end of the round, the user may choose whether to discard the Sacrificed technique or have it replace one of the skills in their pool for Avatar of Divinity, if they possess it.
Mastered: The Chimera selects one target in battle and targets them at +0 for a check. If this check succeeds, a single random Passive, Activated Passive, Boost, Style, or Modification to an ability on the victim's BL/CA is Sacrificed, disabling them for one full round. The Chimera gains that technique for the rest of the round. At the end of the round, the user may choose whether to discard the Sacrificed technique or have it replace one of the skills in their pool for Avatar of Divinity, if they possess it.

Rank 1 Cost: 3 AP and 7% Max CP
Mastered Cost: 3 AP and 8% Max CP

Notes:
- This does not require handseals, and may use any accuracy type check the user desires.
- If the user lacks the Ability a victim's Modification is based on, that Modification is excluded from the pool of potential Sacrificed skills.
- If the target is maintaining any BL/CA technique that is disabled when this technique succeeds upon them, that technique automatically fails.
- The victim is still capable of using other BL/CA techniques that would otherwise rely on the Sacrificed technique as a prerequisite.
- Cannot succeed more than once per round.
- Sacrificed techniques may be chosen for the user's Genetic Implant after the battle is over, provided they were not discarded.
Avatar of Divinity - S-Rank Ninjutsu
The true final form of the Chimera, a dangerous battle form that allows them to unleash all of their limiters and tap into the power they believe to be their right. No longer is it difficult in any way to see the near-blinding shine emanating from their skin; an Avatar-state Chimera positively glows with power. Their powers in this state seem to be borderline unbelievable, the capabilities and techniques earned through absorbing the abilities passed down and honed by generations of shinobi becoming little more than party tricks in the seemingly infinite repertoire of skills. However, this increase surge to all their abilities rapidly drains their vitality, and could leave them in a dangerous situation.

Information
Prerequisites: Chimera, S-Rank, All other Chimera techniques Mastered

Mastered: The user is able to activate up to six pre-chosen skills from their pool of BL/CA skills. These skills will remain available and active as long as this technique is maintained. Additionally, upon activation of this technique, cooldowns on all of the user's BL/CA techniques (including those in Genetic Implant) are reset, allowing their immediate usage again.

Cost: 4 AP and 10% Max CP/Rnd to initiate, 4% Max CP/HP per round

Notes:
- This does not require handseals.
- Skills are chosen and selected in the user's Dojo thread while the user is not in a fight. These skills can be any from their BL/CA that they are not already actively using. (BL/CA techniques in the user's full Chimera CA table but not among the user's activated 20 points may be chosen.) The user may not select extra Passives, Activated Passives, Boosts, or Modifications to Abilities for their Avatar of Divinity pool.
Aikayume Azusa
Admin
Admin
Sand Med-Nin in Training
Cash on hand: Locked
Valentine's Event 2018
Secret Santa 18

Re: Chimera

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:48 am

Code: Select all

[quote][b][u]Chimera[/b][/u]
[img]http://www.Ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Chimera/CH.jpg[/img]
Many shinobi, during the course of their lifetimes, can be said to have mastered their own bloodline or core ability. Fewer can be said to have had the opportunity to do it with more than one; of those, only the Chimera manage it simultaneously, with their own natural bodies. There are many ways to achieve the path of the Chimera, masters of the most natural and innate of the ninja arts, but few ever manage to carry themselves fully along this difficult path to become true masters of their own powers as well as those they have absorbed, through ill means or no, those they were not born or raised to. Indeed, even for those who do, such arts prove positively exhausting, taxing them far more than do the earthly exploits of mere mortals...

[u][b]Kinjutsu Table[/b][/u][list][*] [goto=Ab1]Arcane Knowledge[/goto] (Ability)
[*] [goto=Ab2]Genetic Implant[/goto] (Ability)
[*] [goto=B1]Mystic Replication[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=B2]Radiant Aura[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=A1]Sacrificial Rite[/goto] (A-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=S1]Avatar of Divinity[/goto] (S-Rank Technique)[/list][i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] B-Rank, one fully mastered BL/CA

[b]Effects:[/b][list]
[*]The user gains the ability to integrate up to two additional BL/CA into themselves for use in full. This may be done by an application of at least 1000 words, once per month. The user is allowed their first additional BL/CA immediately after obtaining the Kinjutsu, if they so choose.
[list][*]Any of the user's BL/CA may be dropped when a new one is picked up if they so choose. A Chimera cannot retain any techniques from a dropped table on their customized BL/CA.[/list]
[*]From these BL/CA, the user constructs their own [i]Bloodline[/i] or [i]Core Ability[/i] for use during battle. This BL/CA can be altered in the user's dojo at any point outside of battle, with skills selected to be active to fill the BL/CA structure. The user can also swap between using a BL/CA structure at will. [i](Exact specifications and conversions of techniques between BL and CA in spoiler.)[/i][/list]

[spoiler][list][*]Bloodlines are constructed out of 10 different skills, arrayed on a standard BL chart and split into ranks. [i]([url=https://www.ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=130&t=5518]Example[/url].)[/i] As most CA skills cannot be split into ranks, CA skills other than Boosts would simply take up the normal space on a BL table anyway.
[*]Core Abilities are constructed out of 30 points worth of skills, 20 of which the user has access to at any given time. A Chimera Core Ability user can swap between active and inactive skills on their full table through the same method a normal Core Ability user can. [i](See [url=https://ninpocho.com/viewtopic.php?f=131&t=5533]here[/url], the spoiler tab labeled Training Your Core Ability.)[/i]

[*]Skills convert between BL and CA as follows:
[list][*]Bloodline Passives = Core Ability Passives/Boosts/Ability Modifications
[*]Bloodline Activated Passives, Styles, and Non-Final Jutsu = Core Ability Special Moves, Styles, and Jutsu Modifications
[*]Bloodline Final Jutsu = Core Ability Final Jutsu
[*]All Bloodline Passives and Activated Passives cost 1 CA point per rank, to 3 ranks, but the full version [i]must[/i] be on the customized table.
[*]Other Bloodline skills whose [i]final[/i] rank is attained before 1200 PL cost 2 CA points.
[*]Other Bloodline skills whose [i]final[/i] rank is attained after 1200 PL cost 3 CA points.
[*]Final BL jutsu cost 2 CA points for the [i]final[/i] rank, like CA final jutsu. If the user wishes to use a rank 1 or 2 BL final jutsu, they will only cost 1 CA point, but the full version [i]must[/i] be on the customized table.[/list]
[*]Customized tables must not have more than four [i]Passive[/i]-type skills [i](as defined above)[/i]. They also must have one single Final Jutsu, but no more than that.[/list][/spoiler]

[list][*]The Chimera can alter which skills from their 3 BL/CA tables are on their Chimera BL/CA every two weeks. 
[*]The Chimera's secondary cap buff limits are set to a maximum of +6, and their buff limits to +30%.
[list][*]Skills and abilities that raise a secondary stat in a class [i](such as Cursed Seals)[/i] count against this limit for the amount of the difference between the two class levels. [i](A capped player raising a secondary from Average to High would have that counted as +4 against their limit of +6.)[/i] [/list][/list]

[i]Notes:[/i]
- A 'fully mastered' BL/CA is considered to be the full Bloodline table unlocked, or access to 20 CA points regardless of whether they have all been used or not.[/quote]

[quote][b][u][anchor=Ab1]Arcane Knowledge[/anchor][/b][/u] - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/laPa1OE.png[/img]
Their own bloodline and core ability techniques are a Chimera's bread and butter--both those they hold themselves natively and those they have absorbed through their own means. It should be of no surprise that the Chimera is able to use these skills with an extreme efficiency that few others may match.

[u]Information[/u]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Chimera

[b]Effect:[/b] All Independent Special Moves and Activated Passives cost -15% CP to activate and maintain. All Dependent Special Moves and Modifications to Jutsu that cost additional CP have their additional CP cost reduced by 10%. All BL/CA jutsu have their CP costs reduced by 10%.

- Does not take an ability slot.
- This only applies to basic BL/CA skills, not ones taken by [i]Mystical Replication[/i], [i]Genetic Implant[/i], or [i]Sacrificial Rite[/i].[/quote]

[quote][b][u][anchor=Ab2]Genetic Implant[/anchor]  - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i][/u][/b]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/BSYc320.png[/img]
While the Chimera certainly have the ability to absorb the capabilities of others, not every attempt is something that they have complete control over. At times, there are some attempts where they end up capable of only drawing out a small part of a particular bloodline, or only a single technique from a particular skill. Fortunately, their unique physiology is very forgiving, and they are rarely left worse than they started.

[u]Information[/u]

[b]Effect:[/b]
- The user chooses up to 3 Special Moves or Jutsu from any BL/CA that is not one of their 3 BL/CA [i](these do not have to all be from the same BL/CA)[/i].  These must be stated in the user's Dojo, and require a 300 word RP to activate. These may be swapped following the same rules as learning/unlearning abilities.
- Each of these chosen skills may be used as normal, but have a cooldown of two full rounds. Additionally, if any of these skills have a duration longer than one round, it is reduced to only one round.

[i]Note:[/i]
- Does not take an ability slot.
- Special Moves/Jutsu that require other BL/CA skills as a prerequisite to be used are ignored [i](such as Uchiha's Tsukiyomi requiring Mangekyou Sharingan)[/i]. 
- Cannot choose the final Jutsu of a BL/CA. Cannot choose a technique belonging to one of their BL/CAs. 
- The user may skip the RP to learn the technique if it is one they have copied in battle with [i]Mystical Replication[/i] or [i]Sacrificial Rite[/i] and retained until the end of the battle.[/quote]

[quote][b][u][anchor=B1]Mystical Replication[/anchor][/b][/u] - [i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/vzC02z9.png[/img]
Considered by some Chimera to be their quintessential skill, a lesser, quicker replica of the means through which they may siphon a whole set of techniques from others. By simply touching the skin of living being, the Chimera can directly absorb and copy aspects of a target and both understand and use them immediately. However, though very convenient, this method does not allow the Chimera to retain the copied aspects of the victim indefinitely, generally fading away shortly after use. 

[u]Information[/u]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Chimera, B-Rank

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Allows the Chimera to reflexively copy a single BL/CA [i]Special Move[/i] or [i]Jutsu[/i] from a target for their own use. If the technique is one that targets the user, they must make a check against the caster at -2; if the technique does not have a target or is targeting someone else, the check is made at -1. Each copied technique may only be used twice in battle before being used up. The user may not dodge or resist the technique they are attempting to copy if it is aimed at them.
[b]Mastered:[/b] Allows the Chimera to reflexively copy a single BL/CA [i]Special Move[/i], [i]Jutsu[/i], or [i]Modification[/i] to a jutsu from a target for their own use. If the technique is one that targets the user, they must make a check against the caster at -1; if the technique does not have a target or is targeting someone else, the check is made at +0. Each copied technique may only be used three times in battle before being used up. The user may dodge or resist the technique they are attempting to copy if it is aimed at them, but at a penalty of -2.

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 1.5 AP to initiate, 2% Max CP
[b]Mastered Cost:[/b] 1.5 AP to initiate, 2.5% Max CP

- This does not require handseals, and may use any accuracy type the user desires.
- The user may only copy two BL/CA skills at a time, if this is used again the first skill is overwritten.
- This technique is not considered to be any element Ninjutsu, regardless of if the user possesses techniques that modify what element techniques are, and cannot be used with [i]Affinity Moves.[/i]
- This skill cannot be one they have already, and may only be a Special Move/Jutsu/Modification for a jutsu effect. For a Modification to be chosen, the user must have the skill it is modifying.
- The user must pay all associated costs in order to use copied techniques, with the exception of any unique costs that are a part of the BL/CA itself [i](such as a Hachiashi's Mucus Pool)[/i]. Any BL/CA prerequisite for this stolen skill is not applied to the user. 
- If the user has any copied skills still left with uses at the end of the battle, they may make them one of their [i]Genetic Implant[/i] skills.[/quote]

[quote][b][u][anchor=B2]Radiant Aura[/anchor][/b][/u] - [i]B-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/fMhhYgc.png[/img]
A halo of light that surrounds a Chimera...is only apparent to those with the correct kind of extra senses. Certainly though, it is there, and one should not mistake this aura for any kind of inefficiency or runoff of wasted chakra. It is instead an indicator of a talent they have taken upon themselves to counter the rapid drain of their life's energy through use of other techniques, to instead supplement themselves even as they fight.

[u]Information[/u]

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user selects a single target and makes a check against them at -1. If the user succeeds, the victim's CP modifier is lowered by -3 for the rest of the battle. The user gains this CP modifier for themselves, with their current and maximum CP increased by the amount stolen from the victim. 
[b]Mastered:[/b] The user selects a single target and makes a check against them at +0. If the user succeeds, the victim's CP modifier is lowered by -5 for the rest of the battle. The user gains this CP modifier for themselves, with their current and maximum CP increased by the amount stolen from the victim. 

[i]Special Action - Aura Break:[/i] Instead of gaining the victim's CP and CP modifier, the user may sacrifice it in order to enable them to freely activate a single [i]Passive[/i], [i]Activated Passive,[/i] [i]Boost,[/i], [i]Modification[/i] to an ability, or [i]Style[/i] from one of their inactive BL/CA. This technique remains active for the user for the rest of the battle, or can be swapped out for another of its type as per normal Chimera rules.

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 2% Max CP
[b]Mastered Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 2.5% Max CP

- This does not require handseals, and may use any type of accuracy check the user desires.
- This technique is not considered to be any element Ninjutsu, regardless of if the user possesses techniques that modify what element techniques are, and cannot be used with [i]Affinity Moves.[/i]
- This technique may only be used once per target per battle.[/quote]

[quote][b][u][anchor=A1]Sacrificial Rite[/anchor][/b][/u] - [i]A-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/OBUepxu.png[/img]
Those who are not Chimera exist as only one thing of use to the Chimera in battle: a means to elevate the level of their own perfection. There is no better way, in their mind, to stomp down the boot of their own superiority on the head of their opponent than to remove their use of those techniques the Chimera considers most core and useful to one's being and using that energy to augment the Chimera's own. This technique may seem somewhat limited and expensive, and indeed it is, but it is also a potential game changer should the Chimera apply it at the correct time. The loss of their own innate talents, even temporarily, can indeed throw off the battle rhythm of even the most skilled ninja.

[u]Information[/u]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Chimera, A-Rank

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The Chimera selects one target in battle and targets them at -2 for a check. If this check succeeds, a single random [i]Passive[/i], [i]Activated Passive,[/i] [i]Boost[/i], or [i]Modification[/i] to an ability on the victim's BL/CA is [i]Sacrificed[/i], disabling them for one full round. The Chimera gains that technique for the rest of the round. At the end of the round, the user may choose whether to discard the [i]Sacrificed[/i] technique or have it replace one of the skills in their pool for [i]Avatar of Divinity[/i], if they possess it. 
[b]Mastered:[/b] The Chimera selects one target in battle and targets them at +0 for a check. If this check succeeds, a single random [i]Passive[/i], [i]Activated Passive,[/i] [i]Boost[/i], [i]Style[/i], or [i]Modification[/i] to an ability on the victim's BL/CA is [i]Sacrificed[/i], disabling them for one full round. The Chimera gains that technique for the rest of the round. At the end of the round, the user may choose whether to discard the [i]Sacrificed[/i] technique or have it replace one of the skills in their pool for [i]Avatar of Divinity[/i], if they possess it. 

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 3 AP and 7% Max CP
[b]Mastered Cost:[/b] 3 AP and 8% Max CP

- This does not require handseals, and may use any accuracy type check the user desires.
- If the user lacks the Ability a victim's [i]Modification[/i] is based on, that [i]Modification[/i] is excluded from the pool of potential [i]Sacrificed[/i] skills.
- If the target is maintaining any BL/CA technique that is disabled when this technique succeeds upon them, that technique automatically fails.
- The victim is still capable of using other BL/CA techniques that would otherwise rely on the [i]Sacrificed[/i] technique as a prerequisite.
- Cannot succeed more than once per round.
- [i]Sacrificed[/i] techniques may be chosen for the user's [i]Genetic Implant[/i] after the battle is over, provided they were not discarded.[/quote]

[quote][b][u][anchor=S1]Avatar of Divinity[/anchor][/b][/u] - [i]S-Rank Ninjutsu[/i]
[img]http://www.ninpocho.com/images/BattleSystem/Chimera/CH6.jpg[/img]
The true final form of the Chimera, a dangerous battle form that allows them to unleash all of their limiters and tap into the power they believe to be their right. No longer is it difficult in any way to see the near-blinding shine emanating from their skin; an Avatar-state Chimera positively glows with power. Their powers in this state seem to be borderline unbelievable, the capabilities and techniques earned through absorbing the abilities passed down and honed by generations of shinobi becoming little more than party tricks in the seemingly infinite repertoire of skills. However, this increase surge to all their abilities rapidly drains their vitality, and could leave them in a dangerous situation.

[u]Information[/u]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Chimera, S-Rank, All other Chimera techniques Mastered

[b]Mastered:[/b] The user is able to activate up to six pre-chosen skills from their pool of BL/CA skills. These skills will remain available and active as long as this technique is maintained. Additionally, upon activation of this technique, cooldowns on all of the user's BL/CA techniques [i](including those in[/i] Genetic Implant[i])[/i] are reset, allowing their immediate usage again.

[b]Cost:[/b] 4 AP and 10% Max CP/Rnd to initiate, 4% Max CP/HP per round

- This does not require handseals.
- Skills are chosen and selected in the user's [i]Dojo[/i] thread while the user is not in a fight. These skills can be any from their BL/CA that they are not already actively using. [i](BL/CA techniques in the user's full Chimera CA table but not among the user's activated 20 points may be chosen.)[/i] The user may not select extra [i]Passives, Activated Passives, Boosts,[/i] or [i]Modifications[/i] to Abilities for their [i]Avatar of Divinity[/i] pool. 
- This technique is not considered to be any element Ninjutsu, regardless of if the user possesses techniques that modify what element techniques are, and cannot be used with [i]Affinity Moves.[/i][/quote]
Light burns; Light heals Image Light blinds; Light reveals

Return to “Kinjutsu”