Grandeur Phantom

All the information you could ever want on Kinjutsu!
Ninpocho Admin
Wanderer
Wanderer
Cash on hand: Locked

Grandeur Phantom

Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:29 pm

Grandeur Phantom
Not many know of the things that lurks within them, silently watching the outside world,while judging and planning their next move. Each and every person has one, a shadow, an aspect of the personality that is kept suppressed by one's consciousness to protect one's self from the primitive and primal instinct within. Those proficient in the art of Genjutsu may discover a method to delve deep within the recesses of their own mind to confront this (often negative) aspect of themselves in a bid for greater power...But in doing so, risk succumbing to their shadow's attempt at wresting control over them. Those who overcome this trial of the self are presented with the full power over one's own mind and perhaps even others. These individuals are known as the Grandeur Phantoms, wielding their newfound power in such a way to cause intense psychological damage to those who underestimate their otherwise normal appearance.

Kinjutsu TableInformation
Prerequisites: Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B Rank. 7 Genjutsu Mastered.

Effects:
- The user gains the ability to see the Shadow of each other participant which is present in the battle. A player's Shadow is invisible to any participants which do not possess the Grandeur Phantom Kinjutsu, cannot be normally targeted with any Non-Genjutsu attacks and is normally immune to Non-Illusionary Damage. A Shadow has a Genjutsu Save equal to it's owner's total Genjutsu Save but does not share it's owner's Genjutsu Senses. Any time a Shadow is afflicted with a Genjutsu or suffers Illusionary Damage the effects and/or damage are automatically transferred to the owner of the afflicted Shadow.
- A player's Shadow is considered a separate entity from it's owner for the purposes of AoE techniques and barriers but is considered an extension of the user for the purposes of things such as creation jutsu limits or jutsu such as Combination Transformation.
- Genjutsu which target a player's Shadow gain a bonus of +2 Genjutsu DC and deal 10% increase Illusionary Damage.

Note(s):
- If a Genjutsu would be transferred to the owner of a Shadow but the owner's Sense Slot for that Genjutsu is already full then the Genjutsu which would be transferred is dispelled automatically.
Spectrum Illusion - Kinjutsu Ability
When things get heated in the battlefield, a Grandeur Phantom always seems to have something up their sleeve. Their illusions flow like water, with each perfectly setting up for the next.

Information
Prerequisites: Grandeur Phantom

Effect:
- The user gains the ability to queue Genjutsu on a player's Shadow. A Genjutsu which is queued on a player's Shadow does not automatically transfer over and instead will stay on the player's Shadow until the user chooses to transfer it with Spectrum Illusion's Special Action.

Special Action - Unleash: By paying 20% of the maintain cost of a Genjutsu which has been queued on a player's Shadow they may have that Genjutsu transfer automatically to the Shadow's owner. Unleash costs no AP and is modded as instantaneous.

Notes:
- User pays the AP and CP costs up front for queuing a Genjutsu on a player's Shadow and still must pay the maintain cost each round that a Genjutsu is queued but the rounds that a Genjutsu spends queued do not count towards it's elapsed duration.
- User may queue a Genjutsu which is already afflicting a player on their Shadow but the user must pay the maintain cost of each instance of that Genjutsu separately (Example: If a player is afflicted by Reaper's Gaze the user may queue Reaper's Gaze on that player's Shadow to be transferred at a later time as long as the maintain cost is being paid for each instance of Reaper's Gaze).
Revealed Mind- Persona - Kinjutsu Ability
The core of the Grandeur Phantom's strength comes from overcoming the Shadow in their mind, and empowering it into a Persona. This facet of their psyche can then be manifested as a tangible form of psychic energy near the user. The appearance and abilities of a Persona varies from one Grandeur Phantom to the next, and as the Persona is a manifested form of their psyche, the two operate in perfect unison, verbal communication being unnecessary...But should it be destroyed in battle, the resulting psychological damage the user suffers may injure them for life.

Information

Effects: The user loses their Shadow and gains a Persona instead. The user's Persona acts like a Shadow in all respects except for the following new rules:
  • The user's Persona has a Genjutsu Save equal to it the user's total Genjutsu Save and then has an additional +3 Genjutsu Save bonus on top of that which exceeds caps (a user with a Genjutsu Save of +10 would have a Persona that has a Genjutsu Save of +13).
  • Any Genjutsu which targets the user is automatically redirected at the user's Persona and targets the user's Persona's Genjutsu Save instead. If the user's Persona fails the Genjutsu Save then the Genjutsu afflicts the Persona and is transferred automatically to the user as per the normal rules for player Shadows.
Special Action - Manifest Persona: For 1 AP the user may choose to manifest their Persona into real space. A manifested Persona has HP equal to 40% of the user's Maximum CP and an Evasion equal to the user's total Evasion. A manifested Persona is visible to all participants in the battle, may be targeted by Non-Genjutsu attacks and is no longer immune to Non-Illusionary Damage. While manifested a Persona may cast any jutsu that the user possesses at the rank that they possess it. Any attack made by the user's manifested Persona deals Illusionary Damage and is only affected by damage bonuses and penalties which would normally affect Illusionary Damage. The user takes on any and all costs of actions made by their Persona including any lingering penalties, cooldowns, and backlash damage. User may choose to return their Persona to it's normal state for the cost of 1 AP but this cannot be done reflexively.

Notes:
- A manifested Persona uses the user's total Secondaries and gains all bonuses and benefits that the user is subject to. It cannot wield weapons but if it chooses to make a Taijutsu attack then the user's Persona is considered to be armed with an exact replica of one weapon in the user's inventory for the duration of that attack to be selected at the time of the attack.
- A Persona receives twice the Illusionary Damage and receives 50% less damage from any other sources, but is unaffected by any form of Non-Illusionary debuff or effect other than damage.
- If the user's Persona reaches 0 HP, the owner suffers Illusionary damage equal to the total amount of HP it had (40% of their Max CP) and Revealed Mind: Persona is disabled for the remainder of the battle.
- A manifested Persona is considered a separate entity for the purposes of AoE attacks and barriers but is considered an extension of the user for the purposes of things such as creation jutsu limits or jutsu such as Combination Transformation.
- Any damage received by a manifested Persona is carried over the next time it is manifested.
Denied Mind- Shadow - B-Rank Genjutsu
While a Grandeur Phantom can easily call out a facet of their personality, one of the many skills acquired by a Grandeur Phantom is their ability to perceive other people's shadows, simply seeing silhouettes of monsters or human-like beings behind them. These shadows takes the shape of one's hidden consciousness, often used by a Grandeur Phantom to take advantage by means of discerning and understanding another's shadow though if needed, a Grandeur Phantom can forcibly pull an individual's shadow into the physical plane, often causing chaos and with relatively dangerous results to both the owner of the shadow and possibly those around them.

Information
Prerequisites: Grandeur Phantom, B-Rank

Rank 1: The user attempts to manifest an opponent's Shadow at -1 Genjutsu DC. If successful that opponent's Shadow is manifested into real space for two full rounds. A manifested Shadow has HP equal to 40% of it's owner's Maximum CP, an Evasion equal to it's owner's total Evasion, is visible to all participants in the battle, can be targeted by Non-Genjutsu attacks and is no longer immune to Non-Illusionary Damage.
Master Rank: May user the Special Action.

Special Action - Face Yourself: For 1 AP the user may take temporary control of a manifested Shadow which causes it to become hostile to it's owner. A manifested Shadow cannot attack or deal damage but causes the first reflexive action that it's owner attempts to make each round to fail automatically.

Cost: 2.5 AP, 1200 CP

Notes:
- A manifested Shadow takes 50% less damage from any source other than Illusionary damage. A Shadow is unaffected by any form of debuff or effect an attack may have other than damage.
- If an opponent's manifested Shadow dies, the owner suffers Illusionary damage equal to the amount of total HP it had (40% of their Max CP). Additionally, the target permanently receives a -3 Genjutsu Save and they cannot increase their Genjutsu Save higher than 3 for the battle.
- Any damage received by a manifested Shadow is carried over the next time it is manifested. If a manifested Shadow is destroyed no damage is carried over to the next time it is manifested.
Unreal Reality - B-Rank Genjutsu
A Grandeur Phantom's reality is what they make or for a better word, think of it. Diluting the senses of an individual, they can forcibly imprint their own illusions into the mind of another, manipulating them to accept absurd changes around them. For a Grandeur Phantom, this is simply a way of overpowering someone through their illusions, slowly but surely corrupting their minds with things that were not meant to be there.

Information

Rank 1: Attempts to extend the duration of a single Genjutsu currently affecting a target at +1 Genjutsu DC. If successful, the effects of the chosen Genjutsu last for an additional round after being removed.
Master Rank: Attempts to extend the duration of a single Genjutsu currently affecting a target at +1 Genjutsu DC. If successful, the effects of the chosen Genjutsu last for an additional two rounds after being removed.

Rank 1 Cost: 2.5 AP and 480 Chakra
Master Rank Cost: 2.5 AP and 600 Chakra

Notes:
- The user chooses which Genjutsu they are attempting to extend at the time of casting.
- The Genjutsu chosen for Unreal Reality no longer deals damage during or take up the target's Sense Slot during this extended time once the Genjutsu has been removed (through any means).
- Cannot be used with Binds, Barriers, or Creations.
Tabula Rasa - A-Rank Genjutsu
A Grandeur Phantom has a hidden ace up their sleeve; a technique which blurs the line between fantasy and reality by manifesting and merging with their Persona, taking on a form that is a mix between both. While this shares their pain with their Persona, it also drastically increasing their processing speed, mental strength and overall capability.

Information
Prerequisites: Grandeur Phantom, A-Rank

Rank 1: The user fuses with their Persona. Their Persona cannot be targeted during this state (attacks specifying it are redirected to the user). The user's Persona 's Genjutsu Save replaces the user's Evasion while active and 15% of any Non-Illusionary damage inflicted on the user is redirected to their Persona's HP instead.
Rank 2: The user fuses with their Persona. Their Persona cannot be targeted during this state (attacks specifying it are redirected to the user). The user's Persona 's Genjutsu Save replaces the user's Evasion while active and 20% of any Non-Illusionary damage inflicted on the user is redirected to their Persona's HP instead.

Special Action: When the user's Persona's makes an attack while this is active their Persona's may choose to use their Genjutsu DC rather than the normal Accuracy Type associated with that attack. Casting a jutsu this way deals damage to the user's Persona equal to the total CP (and HP) cost of the jutsu.

Cost: 3 AP and 2,800 Chakra upon activation, 1,500 Health each round maintained.

Notes:
- This is a Chakra Armor.
- The user's Persona may still make attacks while it is fused to the user.
- Genjutsu which target the user are still redirected to their Persona as per the normal effects of Revealed Mind: Persona.
Alter- Ego - S-Rank Genjutsu
It is difficult enough for someone to confront the parts of themselves they keep hidden away from the world. It is even more difficult when that Shadow attempts to assert control over them, and this skill forces just that onto someone. This technique murks the victim's sense of self while simultaneously beckoning their Shadow to the surface of their mind, sending their mind into turmoil between who they truly are.

Information
Prerequisites: Grandeur Phantom, S-Rank, All other Grandeur Phantom techniques mastered

Master Rank: The target fuses with their Shadow. Their Shadow cannot be targeted during this state (attacks specifying it are redirected to the victim). The victim's Shadow's Genjutsu Save replaces the victim's Evasion while active, and the Shadow takes damage equal to 20% of damage inflicted on the victim in this state. While merged, the victim will attempt to avoid any action directed at them from an 'ally' as if it were an attack (such as an ally attempting to use a medical jutsu upon them). Additionally, [X] actions performed by the victim during the round cannot choose specific targets (see 'enraged' action note below); this only applies to actions that directed at targets other than themselves (such as attacking an enemy, healing an ally, or passively affecting them via effects like White Blessing/Demonic Aura/etc).

Cost: 4.5 AP, 3500 CP

Note:
- Takes up a single Genjutsu Sense Slot of the user's choice.
- Lasts up to two rounds, or until the victim suffers damage equal to 40% of their Max HP (whichever occurs first). Once ended, the victim cannot be affected by this Genjutsu again for a full round.
- Cannot be recast until a full round has passed from previous cast.
- 'Enraged' actions are chosen randomly (may also apply to passive skills such as Exalted's White Blessing), and their amount depends on how this jutsu hit; (1 action per round if this jutsu is a partial hit, 2 if a full hit, and 3 if a critical hit). If maintained, they do not automatically change back to their original targets unless the victim specifically states to do so.
- A Victim must have a Shadow for this jutsu to effect them. Thus, it does not affect someone with Grandeur Phantom, or a target who's Shadow has been destroyed during battle.
- If Denied Mind: Shadow is active on the victim, its effects are 'halted' for the duration of this jutsu. Once this jutsu ends, Denied Mind: Shadow will continue with its duration refreshed.
Aikayume Azusa
Admin
Admin
Sand Med-Nin in Training
Cash on hand: Locked
Valentine's Event 2018
Secret Santa 18

Re: Grandeur Phantom

Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:47 am

Code: Select all

[quote][b]Grandeur Phantom[/b]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/WQxpBtv.png[/img]
Not many know of the things that lurks within them, silently watching the outside world,while judging and planning their next move. Each and every person has one, a [i]shadow[/i], an aspect of the personality that is kept suppressed by one's consciousness to protect one's self from the primitive and primal instinct within. Those proficient in the art of Genjutsu may discover a method to delve deep within the recesses of their own mind to confront this [i](often negative)[/i] aspect of themselves in a bid for greater power...But in doing so, risk succumbing to their shadow's attempt at wresting control over them. Those who overcome this trial of the self are presented with the full power over one's own mind and perhaps even others. These individuals are known as the Grandeur Phantoms, wielding their newfound power in such a way to cause intense psychological damage to those who underestimate their otherwise normal appearance.

[u][b]Kinjutsu Table[/b][/u][list][*] [goto=Ab1]Spectrum Illusion[/goto] (Ability)
[*] [goto=Ab2]Revealed Mind - Persona[/goto] (Ability)
[*] [goto=B1]Denied Mind - Shadow[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=B2]Unreal Reality[/goto] (B-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=A1]Tabula Rasa[/goto] (A-Rank Technique)
[*] [goto=S1]Alter - Ego[/goto] (S-Rank Technique)[/list][i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Kinjutsu Application, 3 Ability Slots, B Rank. 7 Genjutsu Mastered.

[b][u]Effects:[/u][/b]
- The user gains the ability to see the [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] of each other participant which is present in the battle.  A player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] is invisible to any participants which do not possess the Grandeur Phantom Kinjutsu, cannot be normally targeted with any Non-Genjutsu attacks and is normally immune to Non-Illusionary Damage.  A [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] has a Genjutsu Save equal to it's owner's total Genjutsu Save but does not share it's owner's Genjutsu Senses.  Any time a [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] is afflicted with a Genjutsu or suffers Illusionary Damage the effects and/or damage are automatically transferred to the owner of the afflicted [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color].
- A player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] is considered a separate entity from it's owner for the purposes of AoE techniques and barriers but is considered an extension of the user for the purposes of things such as creation jutsu limits or jutsu such as [i]Combination Transformation[/i].
- Genjutsu which target a player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] gain a bonus of +2 Genjutsu DC and deal 10% increase Illusionary Damage.

[i]Note(s)[/i]:
- If a Genjutsu would be transferred to the owner of a [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] but the owner's Sense Slot for that Genjutsu is already full then the Genjutsu which would be transferred is dispelled automatically.[/quote]

[quote][b][anchor=Ab1]Spectrum Illusion[/anchor][/b] - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rWfJq6Z.png[/img]
When things get heated in the battlefield, a Grandeur Phantom always seems to have something up their sleeve. Their illusions flow like water, with each perfectly setting up for the next.

[u]Information[/u]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Grandeur Phantom

[b]Effect:[/b] 
- The user gains the ability to [i]queue[/i] Genjutsu on a player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color].  A Genjutsu which is [i]queued[/i] on a player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] does not automatically transfer over and instead will stay on the player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] until the user chooses to transfer it with [i]Spectrum Illusion's[/i] Special Action.

[b]Special Action - Unleash[/b]: By paying 20% of the maintain cost of a Genjutsu which has been [i]queued[/i] on a player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] they may have that Genjutsu transfer automatically to the [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color]'s owner.  [i]Unleash[/i] costs no AP and is modded as instantaneous.

[i]Notes:[/i]
- User pays the AP and CP costs up front for [i]queuing[/i] a Genjutsu on a player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] and still must pay the maintain cost each round that a Genjutsu is [i]queued[/i] but the rounds that a Genjutsu spends [i]queued[/i] do not count towards it's elapsed duration.
- User may [i]queue[/i] a Genjutsu which is already afflicting a player on their [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] but the user must pay the maintain cost of each instance of that Genjutsu separately (Example: If a player is afflicted by Reaper's Gaze the user may [i]queue[/i] Reaper's Gaze on that player's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] to be transferred at a later time as long as the maintain cost is being paid for each instance of Reaper's Gaze).[/quote]

[quote][b][anchor=Ab2]Revealed Mind- Persona[/anchor][/b] - [i]Kinjutsu Ability[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/V2R0m0E.png[/img]
The core of the Grandeur Phantom's strength comes from overcoming the [i]Shadow[/i] in their mind, and empowering it into a [i]Persona[/i]. This facet of their psyche can then be manifested as a tangible form of psychic energy near the user. The appearance and abilities of a Persona varies from one Grandeur Phantom to the next, and as the Persona is a manifested form of their psyche, the two operate in perfect unison, verbal communication being unnecessary...But should it be destroyed in battle, the resulting psychological damage the user suffers may injure them for life.

[i]Information[/i]

[b]Effects:[/b] The user loses their [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] and gains a [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] instead.  The user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] acts like a [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] in all respects except for the following new rules:[list]
[*] The user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] has a Genjutsu Save equal to it the user's total Genjutsu Save and then has an additional +3 Genjutsu Save bonus on top of that which exceeds caps (a user with a Genjutsu Save of +10 would have a [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] that has a Genjutsu Save of +13).
[*] Any Genjutsu which targets the user is automatically redirected at the user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] and targets the user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color]'s Genjutsu Save instead.  If the user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] fails the Genjutsu Save then the Genjutsu afflicts the [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] and is transferred automatically to the user as per the normal rules for player [color=#9400d3][b]Shadows[/b][/color].[/list]

[b]Special Action - Manifest Persona[/b]: For 1 AP the user may choose to [b]manifest[/b] their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] into real space.  A [b]manifested[/b] [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] has HP equal to 40% of the user's Maximum CP.  A [b]manifested[/b] [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] is visible to all participants in the battle, may be targeted by Non-Genjutsu attacks and is no longer immune to Non-Illusionary Damage. While [b]manifested[/b] a [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] may cast any jutsu that the user possesses at the rank that they possess it.  Any attack made by the user's [b]manifested[/b] [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] deals Illusionary Damage and is only affected by damage bonuses and penalties which would normally affect Illusionary Damage.  The user takes on any and all costs of actions made by their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] including any lingering penalties, cooldowns, and backlash damage.  User may choose to return their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] to it's normal state for the cost of 1 AP but this cannot be done reflexively.

- A [b]manifested[/b] [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] uses the user's total Secondaries and gains all bonuses and benefits that the user is subject to.  It cannot wield weapons but if it chooses to make a Taijutsu attack then the user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] is considered to be armed with an exact replica of one weapon in the user's inventory for the duration of that attack to be selected at the time of the attack.
- A [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] receives twice the Illusionary Damage and receives 50% less damage from any other sources, but is unaffected by any form of Non-Illusionary debuff or effect other than damage. 
- If the user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] reaches 0 HP, the owner suffers [i]Illusionary[/i] damage equal to the total amount of HP it had [i](40% of their Max CP)[/i] and [i]Revealed Mind: Persona[/i] is disabled for the remainder of the battle.
- A [b]manifested[/b] [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] is considered a separate entity for the purposes of AoE attacks and barriers but is considered an extension of the user for the purposes of things such as creation jutsu limits or jutsu such as [i]Combination Transformation[/i].
- Any damage received by a [b]manifested[/b] [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] is carried over the next time it is [b]manifested[/b].[/quote]

[quote][b][anchor=B1]Denied Mind- Shadow[/anchor][/b] - [i]B-Rank Genjutsu[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/rLVCdvL.png[/img]
While a Grandeur Phantom can easily call out a facet of their personality, one of the many skills acquired by a Grandeur Phantom is their ability to perceive other people's shadows, simply seeing silhouettes of monsters or human-like beings behind them. These shadows takes the shape of one's hidden consciousness, often used by a Grandeur Phantom to take advantage by means of discerning and understanding another's shadow though if needed, a Grandeur Phantom can forcibly pull an individual's shadow into the physical plane, often causing chaos and with relatively dangerous results to both the owner of the shadow and possibly those around them.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Grandeur Phantom, B-Rank

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user attempts to [b]manifest[/b] an opponent's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] at -1 Genjutsu DC.  If successful that opponent's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] is [b]manifested[/b] into real space for two full rounds.  A [b]manifested[/b] [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] has HP equal to 40% of it's owner's Maximum CP, is visible to all participants in the battle, can be targeted by Non-Genjutsu attacks and is no longer immune to Non-Illusionary Damage.
[b]Master Rank:[/b] May user the Special Action.

[b]Special Action[/b] - [i]Face Yourself:[/i] For 1 AP the user may take temporary control of a [b]manifested[/b] [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] which causes it to become hostile to it's owner.  A [b]manifested[/b] [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] cannot attack or deal damage but causes the first reflexive action that it's owner attempts to make each round to fail automatically.

[b]Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP, 1200 CP

- A [b]manifested[/b] [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] takes 50% less damage from any source other than [i]Illusionary[/i] damage.  A [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] is unaffected by any form of debuff or effect an attack may have other than damage.
- If an opponent's [b]manifested[/b][color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] dies, the owner suffers [i]Illusionary[/i] damage equal to the amount of total HP it had [i](40% of their Max CP)[/i]. Additionally, the target permanently receives a -3 Genjutsu Save and they cannot increase their Genjutsu Save higher than 3 for the battle.
- Any damage received by a [b]manifested[/b] [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] is carried over the next time it is [b]manifested[/b].[/quote]

[quote][b][anchor=B2]Unreal Reality[/anchor][/b] - [i]B-Rank Genjutsu[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dNE97xB.png[/img]
A Grandeur Phantom's reality is what they make or for a better word, think of it. Diluting the senses of an individual, they can forcibly imprint their own illusions into the mind of another, manipulating them to accept absurd changes around them. For a Grandeur Phantom, this is simply a way of overpowering someone through their illusions, slowly but surely corrupting their minds with things that were not meant to be there.

[i]Information[/i]

[b]Rank 1:[/b] Attempts to extend the duration of a single Genjutsu currently affecting a target at +1 Genjutsu DC.  If successful, the effects of the chosen Genjutsu last for an additional round after being removed.
[b]Master Rank:[/b] Attempts to extend the duration of a single Genjutsu currently affecting a target at +1 Genjutsu DC.  If successful, the effects of the chosen Genjutsu last for an additional two rounds after being removed.

[b]Rank 1 Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP and 480 Chakra
[b]Master Rank Cost:[/b] 2.5 AP and 600 Chakra

- The user chooses which Genjutsu they are attempting to extend at the time of casting.
- The Genjutsu chosen for [i]Unreal Reality[/i] no longer deals damage during or take up the target's Sense Slot during this extended time once the Genjutsu has been removed [i](through any means)[/i].
- Cannot be used with Binds, Barriers, or Creations.[/quote]

[quote][b][anchor=A1]Tabula Rasa[/anchor][/b] - [i]A-Rank Genjutsu[/i]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/XH41ZnW.png[/img]
A Grandeur Phantom has a hidden ace up their sleeve; a technique which blurs the line between fantasy and reality by manifesting and merging with their Persona, taking on a form that is a mix between both. While this shares their pain with their Persona, it also drastically increasing their processing speed, mental strength and overall capability.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Grandeur Phantom, A-Rank

[b]Rank 1:[/b] The user fuses with their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color]. Their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] cannot be targeted during this state [i](attacks specifying it are redirected to the user)[/i]. The user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] 's Genjutsu Save replaces the user's Evasion while active and 15% of any Non-Illusionary damage inflicted on the user is redirected to their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona's[/b][/color] HP instead.
[b]Rank 2:[/b] The user fuses with their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color]. Their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] cannot be targeted during this state [i](attacks specifying it are redirected to the user)[/i]. The user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] 's Genjutsu Save replaces the user's Evasion while active and 20% of any Non-Illusionary damage inflicted on the user is redirected to their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona's[/b][/color] HP instead.

[i]Special Action:[/i] When the user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona's[/b][/color] makes an attack while this is active their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona's[/b][/color] may choose to use their Genjutsu DC rather than the normal Accuracy Type associated with that attack.  Casting a jutsu this way deals damage to the user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] equal to the total CP (and HP) cost of the jutsu.

[b]Cost:[/b] 3 AP and 2,800 Chakra upon activation, 1,500 Health each round maintained.

- This is a Chakra Armor.
- The user's [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] may still make attacks while it is fused to the user.
- Genjutsu which target the user are still redirected to their [color=#1c86ee][b]Persona[/b][/color] as per the normal effects of [i]Revealed Mind: Persona[/i].[/quote]

[quote][b][anchor=S1]Alter- Ego[/anchor][/b] - [i]S-Rank Genjutsu[/i]
[img]https://i.imgur.com/FQ6NeZr.png[/img]
It is difficult enough for someone to confront the parts of themselves they keep hidden away from the world. It is even more difficult when that Shadow attempts to assert control over them, and this skill forces just that onto someone. This technique murks the victim's sense of self while simultaneously beckoning their [i]Shadow[/i] to the surface of their mind, sending their mind into turmoil between who they truly are.

[i]Information[/i]
[b]Prerequisites:[/b] Grandeur Phantom, S-Rank, All other Grandeur Phantom techniques mastered

[b]Master Rank:[/b] The target fuses with their [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color]. Their [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] cannot be targeted during this state [i](attacks specifying it are redirected to the victim)[/i]. The victim's [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color]'s Genjutsu Save replaces the victim's Evasion while active, and the [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] takes damage equal to 20% of damage inflicted on the victim in this state. While merged, the victim will attempt to avoid any action directed at them from an 'ally' as if it were an attack [i](such as an ally attempting to use a medical jutsu upon them)[/i]. Additionally, [X] actions performed by the victim during the round cannot choose specific targets [i](see 'enraged' action note below)[/i]; this [i]only[/i] applies to actions that directed at targets other than themselves [i](such as attacking an enemy, healing an ally, or passively affecting them via effects like White Blessing/Demonic Aura/etc)[/i]. 

[b]Cost:[/b] 4.5 AP, 3500 CP

[i]Note:[/i]
- Takes up a single Genjutsu Sense Slot of the user's choice.
- Lasts up to two rounds, or until the victim suffers damage equal to 40% of their Max HP [i](whichever occurs first)[/i]. Once ended, the victim cannot be affected by this Genjutsu again for a full round.
- Cannot be recast until a full round has passed from previous cast. 
- 'Enraged' actions are chosen randomly [i](may also apply to passive skills such as Exalted's White Blessing)[/i], and their amount depends on how this jutsu hit; [i](1 action per round if this jutsu is a partial hit, 2 if a full hit, and 3 if a critical hit)[/i]. If maintained, they do not automatically change back to their original targets unless the victim specifically states to do so.
- A Victim must have a [color=#9400d3][b]Shadow[/b][/color] for this jutsu to effect them. Thus, it does not affect someone with [i]Grandeur Phantom[/i], or a target who's Shadow has been destroyed during battle.
- If [i]Denied Mind: Shadow[/i] is active on the victim, its effects are 'halted' for the duration of this jutsu. Once this jutsu ends, [i]Denied Mind: Shadow[/i] will continue with its duration refreshed.[/quote]
Light burns; Light heals Image Light blinds; Light reveals

Return to “Kinjutsu”