Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Hanging Out [Open]

Samejima

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Now that she looks just about old enough to drink at her aunt's bar (she felt compelled not to tell her that she had experience drinking before returning), Naoki sat at the bar downing a couple mugs of cheap beer, which was pretty much the only thing her aunt would let her have for free. Not wanting to tip her sobriety too much, she'd decided to just sip at the second one after chugging down the first one. She was still helping out, though she was now much less tolerant of any mistreatment she might have gotten from the patrons. As a teenager, she used to just laugh awkwardly when the older patrons teased her about how she was a genin at 14 while many of her peers were already chuunin, but now whenever someone brought it up she found that she was more inclined to threaten to beat them up for insinuating that she didn't have the chops to actually become a chuunin. Her aunt had to break her and one other patron up at some point, citing her having drunk a little too much, and Naoki was relegated to back end work.

After she finished her sips, she went back to hauling crates of liquor from the recently arrived shipment crates to the cellars downstairs. In addition to the heavy lifting, Naoki was also in charge of the security in the area, despite what her earlier behavior might have suggested. "Naoki!" The girl's head jerked up. That was her aunt's voice. She never calls me... What the hell is going on up there? Craning her neck so she could try and grasp the situation a little sooner, her posture immediately stiffened into a more intimidating stance as she recognized the source of her aunt's distress.

A man with a sizable collection of weapons and some scars down the side of his face stood, and from his expression, was incredibly pleased with himself upon seeing Naoki emerge from the cellar. "Sorry sir, I'm going to hafta kick ya out. Madam feels you're a danger to her patrons," Naoki said, in a somewhat condescending and definitely unappreciative tone with her head back and to one side, hands cracking her knuckles menacingly. The bandages that she had on were just regular bandages, but they would serve their purpose.

"What, don't tell me ya don't recognize me from one 'a yer matches! Heh, I guess that means you've forgotten my tricks too then have ya!"

That voice was a pretty run-of-the-mill thug voice, but Naoki did vaguely remember it. Ear-gratingly annoying, as far as she was concerned, and she resolved to get it sorted out quickly.

[Open to anyone who wants to join in, or left as is for training.]
[MFT]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back