Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

40 Billion Giga Whats?!?

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke laid flat on the Kazekage tower grounds. He was looking skyward. Would he ever get used to seeing that blue sky instead of the darkness the caverns had offered him for over twenty-five years? He wore a white shirt and a pair of grey pants. To his side was the mesh armour he had been working on for a while now. It was an alternate to the Primus armour. Sousuke was unfortunately more suspectible to that new found weapon that had come onto the markets for a year now? Guns. Gun powder. Bullets. It was an annoying new form of weaponry he didn't enjoy. Pulling an arrow out of his body wasn't that hard. Pulling a bullet out? That was a bit harder. His heavier armour sets seemed to be more resilient to it. The trade off was the speed though.

Why was being bullet proof so hard.

Sousuke sat up but as he did his husky came running at him and knocked him over. The husky licked Sousuke's check and panted. Kitchy was seemingly very excited. "What is it girl?"<i></i> He would inquire. The dog would begin to bark happily. Unfortunately Sousuke was not an Inuzuka and could not understand what it was that his dog seemed to be overjoyed at. He pouted. It was times like this he wished Yume was here so she could translate. Sousuke shifted his head slightly and saw what it was.

Two metallic red lioness, one lion and a series of cubs could be seen coming forward. Sousuke's jaw dropped. Well then. This was a pleasant surprise. Maximus and his pride was seemingly... well... behaving? The lion would come closer to Sousuke and the large cat would get on his hind legs and bat Sousuke down. It seemed like the two were fighting. Maximus ever since his initial trashing at Sousuke's hands never seemed to take well to other males in his general area. It always seemed a ... cat thing? Maybe it was a male thing. It was certainly a pride thing.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Mornings from the day of their entry, and seemingly more than dynamic night, the swordsman would roam the sands again. He decides it best to leave his master in doors for a time considering the threat level of this civilization. Shoma would make his errand run today in the clothes of a commoner, with a light blue top and black bottom. This day he seeks out general knowledge of the region's laws and recent events. If he and or Ava were to be staying in this place, it would serve them both to have an idea "where" they are to lay their heads.

As the tower nears, the Masuda-Style Practitioner takes notice of what seems to be wild-life. An odd sight is to Shoma, not so much the dog, but lions, the red lion. The swordsman thinks it best to take a move curved route to avoid them as much as possible. This is until the figure of a man could be seen in there mist. Assuming the obvious, the guardian takes hold of the sword handle at his right hip with his left hand. His movement toward them starts as a jog in a direct line through the beast that would change into a run, and from their a sprint. Shoma at fist wants to command the pack of animals to stop, but it would be unlikely that they would heed such a command. Instead, he would whistle to them in hopes attract enough attention to cease their attack and call their attention.

[Marked for Training]
Sorry for the wait.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Avenger.Edmond.Dantegraves.600.1985377_zpsjqjr40xh.jpg

Birth/Real Name: Kanemoto Akujin
Adopted Name: Byakko Kyūji
Alias: Mikisugi Kyūji
Physical Age: 25
Actual Age: Older than 25, probably early 30's
Height: 6 feet tall
Weight: ????
Day of Birth: October 5th
Zodiac Sign: Libra
Village: Sunagakure, Formerly Iwagakure
Alignment: ????
Religion: Celestial Winds
Languages: English(Site Generalized Language), Runic Terran(Suna Language)
Skin tone: Well he was white but now he is darker like all of Kuro's clan apparently. He is not black, but has a tan I would say.
Eyes: Golden(They glow yellow in some situations) and they are feline-like eyes
Glasses: Not anymore, corrected visions through taking the Byakko Oath
Hair: Long, straight and white. I suppose if you would like a reference image look at Inuyasha.
Hands and feet: He has normal feet, but his hands are cat-like claws.
Markings/Tattoos: Silver-white markings formed around his left hand and forearm; also Byakko Tenshi seal is on his back.
Other features: Neko-ears
Relationship: Betrothed to the Head of the Byakko Clan
Children: Kyushiko(Daughter) and Yanjirou(Son)
Looks Like: Avenger from Fate Grand Order​

It appeared this earlier morning weather was going to blossom into a wonderful day as the humidity was still significantly low and a beautiful sky had graciously shown its face to the world as the hero of our story was already stirring. Today, the demigod and descendant of Byakko was making his way ever slowly to the Kazekage Tower where he was hoping to finally meet his boss, the Kazekage, and get down to business that needed to desperately be covered: the medical branch and the academy. Yes, two diverse areas of the village had been brought to his attention as he was working in them and seemingly ascending the ranks to a leadership position in each. He was the most reliable teacher in the Academy and rumors had been spreading that he was going to be assigned as the headmaster of the academy while the medical branch had been serving him nicely as he had been selected to lead the Medical Council. Although he was two forms of leadership, he wanted the officially titles to be finally approved by their Kazekage and was hoping ever so much that he would actually be able to get their leader to promote him to the Medical Sennin position. In actuality, being the head of the Medical Council essentially meant he was the head of the branch, but he wanted that title not just to feel a sense of accomplishment for himself but also to show his beloved parents and family that he had finally accomplished one of his life goals set forth by him and his parents.

With his slow pace, he was losing time but eventually he would arrive on the grounds of the Kazekage where he would see two figures already on the grounds. One appeared to be a commoner by the clothes that he was wearing, but his physical attributes were off for a Sand shinobi or citizen. What was even more strange was there were exotic felines on the grounds and it appeared one was trying to attack the man whom he assumed to be the Kazekage. But, the other man seemed like he was going to handle the situation as he had ran directly at the creatures and whistled at them to probably drive their attention away from the other man again assumed the Kazekage. While he was trying to handle the felines, Kyuji would stare from a distance at the scene to see if the whistler would need him or not. If not, he would walk over to the Kazekage, he hoped, and asked him if he was alright. If the stranger, again assuming it is the whistler, would see him and ask for help, he would put on his gloves that resembled tiger claws and move to where he needed to assist.

In either case, everyone would know that the man was a man of the Byakko Clan as he had feline-like ears and his eyes were a golden color that resembled a feline's eye structure. He was also wearing simply his medical robes that bared the village and his clan's emblems on the sleeves. Under his robes, he was wearing a light-weight t-shirt and black pants. His belt bared the clan's symbol on the belt buckle and his shoes were blackish military-style boots. Of course, one would have to be able to get his robes off to see all of this along with his markings from his celestial marriage to his beautiful wife, Byakko Yanshi.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Shoma got the attention of Lyrons. All of them stared at the stranger. Maximus on the other hand was up on his hind legs playfully trying to bat at Sousuke who had managed to avoid being batted. The male Lyron looked at Shoma. Challenge accepted. The Lyron would back up and then land on his paws. He emitted a great roar. Sousuke covered his ears as Maximus decided to enter a 'pissing' contest of sorts. Usually Maximus saw most other males as a challenge. The Lyron would march his way right up to the stranger, which would then result in Sousuke making a made dive latching onto the red metallic skinned Lyron. "No Maximus. Don't do this. He probably thought you were trying to attack me. Not everyone is used to seeing you."<i></i> Sousuke would attempt to try and talk sense into the Lyron who continued to march towards the stranger. "He's not trying to challenge you Maximus. I'm pretty sure he isn't."<i></i> By this time Maximus with Sousuke hanging off of him had marched right up the stranger. The Lyron growled at him. soundly. "Uhm. You there. Yes you. Bow your head. My ... uh ... not pet, not quite friend, frenemy? I think that is what you call it. He thinks you whistling at him was a challenge. I'm certain that was not your intention."<i></i> Sousuke did not recognize this man. "Uh yes. Quite. I don't recognize you, and you bear no sigil. I'm Sousuke, and you are?"<i></i> Sousuke with some effort was able to get infront of Maximus and began pushing him back now. Putting some distance between the Maximus and Shoma.

To make matters worse, Kyujin would emerge. Maximus interest in Shoma was split now as he saw an even greater challenge. The Lyron pride leader would exchange glances between the two men. The large cat emitted a growl. Sousuke sighed. Unlike the stranger, Sousuke very much knew who the other male was. "Apologies Akujin. My companion... frenemy... Maximus is feeling rather ... uh ... challenged at the moment."<i></i> It was an animal thing. Sousuke couldn't really explain it, because he himseld truly didn't comprehend it.

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The swordsman succeeds in attracting the attention of the red lion. However, it was not accounted for that there might be a possibility that the dangerous animal could be a pet. The man who was once thought to be in peril begins to try to prevent a violent confrontation as he physically tries to withhold the feline. 'What is this? This man... is a tamer?!'<i></i>, are the thoughts of the one charging. As the stranger speaks, Shoma would stop in his place. This person makes the request the the swordsman concede to the beast to halt the possibility of violence. Did Shoma intend a challenge? Indeed. Yet, his challenge was based on a perception of a situation that is now showing to be incorrect. To this, Shoma lowers his head to the beast as instructed in hopes that he might not rob a man of his companion unjustly, though his eyes would remain on the beast. In addition, he takes to steps back as well.

This pet owner did speak oddly, but to the Stone Shinobi, of course many would in a new land. In slight confusion Shoma half utters the word, "Frenemy?"<i></i> He then speaks more openly, "I am Otandai Shoma. Indeed I did challenge your beast, yet I was mistaken in doing so, for it seemed you under attack by it. I will honor your request, though I ask now, what is this 'frenemy' title you have given me?"<i></i> Shoma notes the presence of another whom this Sousuke as pointed out who is given the name Akujin. That one would not be given too much notice though, for there is still an angry beast before them. Know this, the swordsman's hand still continues to hold the sword.

[Marked for Training]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke eyed Shoma as he repeated the phrase. "Oh. No. No. No."<i></i> He waved his hands for a moment before he went back to pushing against Maximus. Grass and dirt was beginning to fly about as Sousuke pushed him. "Frenemy is my term for Maximus. Not quite friend. Not quite enemy."<i></i> He spoke as Maximus tried to get up on his hind legs. Sousuke with some effort caught him by the paws. "Maximus and I go back. We ... uh ... never did quite make it to being friends. From what my Inuzuka girlfriend tells me... he thinks of me as his rival because I bested him in combat. He cannot stand the thought of being bested by someone with a purple mane."<i></i> Sousuke pointed to his hair as he explained this. "Their original owner was not a very nice man, or was he a very kind man. He is very uh..."<i></i> Sousuke was interrupted as Maximus snorted in his face. He was starting to ease off now.

As Shoma spoke, a pair of Lyron cubs would roll about and make it to his feet. Unlike the three adults the cubs did not have the shine or the gleam of their parents metallic coats. The two of them would look up at the swordsman with curious looks. The one known as Integer would attempt to paw at Shoma's shoe. The other was looking to size up Shoma and belly flop onto his foot. The actions of the later was stopped by Kitchy. The husky let out a sound bark. The latter of the two would stop and let out a growl at the canine. Sousuke would come running now back to Shoma. He let out a big sigh as he attempted to pick up Divider. Sousuke grunted at first. The small man was seeming to have difficulty, but he did manage to lift up the cub. He tapped it on the nose, which he figured meant no. Divider tired to lick his finger. "They are much more heavier than they look. Two hundred pounds for a child, and an adult about ... well, let's just say it breaks the scales."<i></i> He explained as he tried to tell the infant Lyron no. "So tell me Shoma, of the House Otandai, what brings you into this part of the world?"<i></i>

MFT: 388

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It had appeared that the purple-haired gentleman was Sousuke, otherwise known as the Kazekage, as he apologized to Kyuji by using his birth name and not his adopted name. It had appeared that the paperwork for joining the village either never got to his desk or his secretary had taken care of his paperwork which included a picture of the man along with his birth name of Kanemoto Akujin. Either way, the Kazekage had probably seen the file before or he wouldn't have gotten either of his names if he didn't read it at all. But, it didn't really matter currently as the other gentleman would introduce himself as Otandai Shoma which had at the very least made Kyuji's life easier since both men had introduced themselves. It also appeared the situation that had seemed like it was going sour had stopped as little cubs were playfully curious about this foreigner to them as Sousuke asked Shoma why he was here and explained how heavy these cubs and their adult counterparts were which made the descendant of Byakko laugh awkwardly.

As he was probably getting stares at his awkward laugh, he would extend his hand to both men as he would formally introduce himself since it was the first time any of these men saw one another. His focus was on both men as he smiled and politely introduced himself: "It is a pleasure to meet you, Shoma and Lord Kazekage. I am Kanemoto Akujin, but when I joined your village, Sousuke, I adopted the name Byakko Kyuji since I married into the Byakko Clan to Lady Yanshi." He would then await a handshake or a handshake denial before crossing his arms as he looked at his boss as he continued: "Those are some interesting animals that you have, Lord Kazekage. But, I did not come here to compliment on the uniqueness of your animals..." He would trail off momentarily to take a deep inhale and exhale before saying why he was here:
"أنا فعلا جئت إلى هنا لمناقشة فرع الطبية والأكاديمية كما كتبت في رسالتي لك الذي حصل على استجابة مع توقيعك فيالجزء السفلي منه مع المكان والوقت التقريبي.
ولكن، قد إنهاء المحادثة مع صديقنا هنا لأول مرة وأنا في عجلة من امرها."

Translation and I apologize if it messed up since Google Translate was having issues with me: "I actually came here to discuss the Medical Branch and the Academy as I wrote in my letter to you which received a response with your signature at the bottom of it with the location and approximate time. But, you may finish your conversation with our friend here first as I am in no hurry."

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The owner or tamer of the lions manages to maintain his beast. He then tells Shoma that the term he used only a moment ago, was actually meant as a label for the creature. Both of the samurai's brows lift to express enlightenment, although he believes himself to have heard differently. This identifies himself as Sousuke as well as addressing the relationship status of the beast he is with. One would normally begin to wonder what had occurred to cause this Maximus to shift owners, and this case would be little different. 'Mauling?... Mauling.'

As they speak, more approach. From below, more of the felines begin to come to seemingly gather and play at his feet. To this, the swordsman would not render a great reaction, but simply small smirk at their efforts to befriend. And from his side, someone not quite man steps in. This person who carries feline features, would not remain a mystery. 'Hmm, how many more kin of demons are there in this part of Japan?' This being known as Akujin or Kyuji did address the swordsman only briefly before looking toward the lion tamer to discuss private business in a foreign dialect.

He would let these things transpire as they occur about him without much interjection. He would only grant a nod to demon as he spoke before returning his attention to the man with purple hair. "I see.... I am in this village to fulfill a minor mission to inform. However I am here before you because I intend to learn more about this village's laws and policies, as well as recent history. Due to recent events, I believe that I can not afford to remain ignorant about this land... It is rather dangerous here. Is this a suitable location to obtain such knowledge, or am I in error for coming here.'

As the lion cub moves about his feet, Shoma would remain still as to not further aggravate the animals around him. Sousuke had explained that his female friend could communicate well with this felines. Perhaps this has helped the relationship between man and beast here. But Shoma would wonder to himself, 'Why does this place have such an affinity to cats? Guardian Kuro, Kyuji, Maxius...'

[Marked for training.]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kyuji. Akujin. Of the two names his married name was the more preferred one. Some people had very long names which were shortened. Some people hated the names given to them. Names were complicated. Kuro was calling darling. Sometimes he was called 'Demon'. Sometimes his wife called him chubby cat. He wondered why he didn't go by chubby cat. Sousuke merely blinked. Oh. Right. That would be embarrassing. Those did occur every once in a while. Curiously Kyuji as it were spoke to him in the native tongue. It was something he hadn't heard in a while. Sousuke paused as he thought to answer him in kind. " ولست متأكدا متى سيكون لي. أن يقال، وسوف نناقش هذه المسألة في العمق. اقتبس. لم أكن أعلم أنك تريد استخدام اسم متزوج الآن."<i></i> Sousuke spoke with a profound sense of elegance as he annunciated each and every word with a crispness and strength that was usually not there. His eyes looked skyward for the moment. "انها ليست في كثير من الأحيان أن أحصل على فرصة ليتكلم اللسان القديم."<i></i> He scratched the back of his head and joined in the awkward laugh. " وهناك وقت لكل شيء. "<i></i> Sousuke coughed as he ended. He exchanged glances with the two of them and spoke once more in his usual voice. "That takes some effort. Sometimes certain words come out guttural. It is quite ... vexing considering the first time I spoke to my father in the native tongue he told me I sounded like a rolling boulder."<i></i>

Recent events? Sousuke wondered what was it in particular that drew Shoma here? The Diamond Maelstrom had indeed been put to rest, for the time being. "I would not say you were in error for coming here, but yes these are indeed dangerous times. The desert for the first time in ... decades has calmed down."<i></i> He explained. The lion cub in his hands started pawing at his armoured chest. Clanks could be heard. Sousuke looked down at the Lyron and again tapped it on the nose. One of the female Lyrons would come up more close and personal. Unlike the male, the female seemed to be far less confrontational. She looked at Sousuke with a bored expression which mirrored his own bored look. Both of them in unsion rubbed their noses. Interact with a person or live with them long enough and they do indeed begin to acquire characteristics. Sousuke would place the cub on her back now. "This is Zero by the way."<i></i> Kitchy would come over too. The husky would tilt her head slightly. "Kitchy."<i></i> He introduced next. "So. Where would you like to begin Shoma?"<i></i>
"I am not sure when it will be time. That being said, we will discuss this issue in depth. Quite. I did not know you want to use the married name now . It is not often I get a chance to speak the old tongue. A time for all things."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Well, this meeting with the Kazekage was definitely not going well right now. In actuality, the two men were being reasonable with one another and friendly for the most part, but telling the descendant of Byakko that you didn't know when it would be the time to discuss the medical branch and the academy was quite discouraging and it slightly ticked off the man. It was one thing if the demigod walked into the Kazekage's business place unannounced but he was to be expected according to the response on the letter with the leader of the village's signature at the moment of the response. He would be reasonable with Sousuke when he responded, but he was a busy man just like the Kazekage so there wasn't time to waste twiddling their thumbs and entertain company. As for the other gentleman bothering the Kazekage, he was here on a mission but the feline-like male didn't care enough to listen to the rest of the conversation.

No, he was concerned only with the Kazekage and he had already addressed him in the native tongue of the village. When he had a moment, he would respond to the leader of their village. But for now, he would wait his turn allowing both men to say what they needed to one another. He wasn't really concerned about what either of them was saying to the other unless it was about him, which it wasn't. He was more focused on this adorable, but also strange feline-like robotic creatures...they were so adorable and they were the only thing that was keeping him calm at the moment. If his wife wouldn't be jealous, he would have asked to take some of them home to his kids since they could use some pets since he hadn't been the best father in the world. But alas, he wouldn't be allowed to take them home from his wife and the Kazekage probably.

But, he wouldn't have any time to dwell on this as it seemed the two men were taking a moment and Kyuji was going to capitalize on the opportunity as he looked at the Kazekage and began to talk again in the native tongue: "الرب مسافر خبير، مع كل الاحترام الواجب، أنت الذي قال لي أن آتي هنا في هذا الوقت. يجب أن نعرف أنا رجل مشغول مثلك، لا أضيع وقتي وانه لن يضيع لك. وأنا أفهم أن هذا الرجل كان هنا قبل لي وسأحاول أن ننتظر بصبر دوري، ولكن إذا كان من الأفضل ... ويمكن إعادة جدولة فقط معك.
أيضا، يجب أن لا نثق تماما أجنبي في قريتنا ... كان يمكن أن يكون جاسوسا لكل ما نعرفه. تذكر كونها صديقة للجميع يجعل من السهل على احد لذاتهما أن طعن في ظهره. مجرد محاولة لنبحث عنها يا رب مسافر خبير."

Translation:
"Lord Kazekage, with all due respect, you are the one who told me to come here at this time. You should know I am a busy man just like you, don't waste my time and I won't waste yours. I understand that this gentleman was here before me and I will try to patiently wait my turn, but if it would be better...I can just reschedule with you.
Also, you shouldn't completely trust a foreigner in our village...he could be a spy for all we know. Remember being friendly to everyone makes it easier for one to have themself be stabbed in the back. Just trying to look out for you, Lord Kazekage."

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shoma takes notes of the animals that continue to play around him. Although the samurai did have a desire rub and pet the fur of such creatures as felines and cannines, his formal upbringing would not allow him to feel comfortable with relaxing his posture so much. Although the cat-like man continues to speak in an unknown tongue toward the tamer, the tamer would try to make time for Shoma. He would simply make a hand gesture toward to two to give way to those of this country. Shoma reasons that as a foreigner, it is not his place to insert himself into a private conversation.

But in his wait, it dawns on him that this man with the purple hair was addressed as a Kage, the Kazekage to be more precise. Shoma realizes two things; First, he had almost tried to slay the property of the Shadow of Wind. Second, this would be a decent opportunity to built rapport with those of the Sand and of Stone. But first above all... "First, I must apologize, for my earlier action, Lord Kazekage if I am correct. I realize that I would be wrong to write off my action as a small mistake. It could have yielded terrible consequence... But, I have heard of something, called a 'Cabal'. I have been told it has caused great effect on this civilization, even diminishing the Shinobi presence here greatly. What light can you shed on the Cabal and its aftermath?" Although, he does have much to ask, Shoma believes that this might serve as somewhat light-weight conversation. Given their lack of rapport, he wait his turn to ask and receive response for now.

[Marked for training]

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke processed what Kyujin had said, and then what Shoma had said. His eyes wandered skyword as he broke out in Runic Terran." نعم فعلا. انت على حق. فعلت ندعو لكم لهذا الاجتماع. دعونا هذا الرقم."<i></i> He blinked, رقم والقصد من ذلك هو عدم إضاعة وقتك. انها مسألة من أقصى الاهتمام.<i></i> Sousuke would take a slightly deep breath. هل تعارض لي تعدد المهام؟ كان هناك مهمة معينة اضطررت للكم وهناك تعيينه في منصب رئيس الطبي كما أن هناك إعادة الهيكلة التي طال انتظارها والتي كان لديك يد كبيرة جدا فيها والتعيين اثنين أضعاف أولها أن لم نجد أي رئيس الطبي في مجال لبعض الوقت، وأنا جعل إعادة ترتيبات تصنيفات الحالية. والثاني هو أنني ذاهب إلى أن المهام لك ... حسنا، كنت قد بدأت لجعل الملاحظات منذ فترة حول موضوع معين. بيولوجيا غامض، أن يجري الشياطين وأو ... المزيد ... إدارة الموارد البشرية ... دعنا نقول فقط بيولوجيا يتغير في الصحراء. الأشياء التي كانوا نائمين تستيقظ، وسوف نحتاج إلى معرفة أفضل هذا. كيفية البحث أوراكل الخاص بك يأتي على طول؟ هذا قد تسير جنبا إلى جنب، ولكن أنا لا أطلب منك أن الإفراج عن المعلومات التي يتم الالتزام بالدفع."<i></i> He stopped for a moment to allow Kyuji to process his new ranking, and the task Sousuke was setting him with. " نحن بحاجة الى الذهاب الى معرفة كيفية تشريح هذه المخلوقات غامض. نحن بحاجة الى الذهاب الى معرفة ما يجعل منها علامة، وكيف تعمل واستنساخها، وكيف يعمل وجباتهم الغذائية. أن يقال قد أكون جعل لكم جثة شيء على ... أساس شبه ثابت. وأنا على ثقة أنك لن يكون مشكلة في الحصول على يديك الفوضى؟."<i></i> Sousuke's gaze would shift from the sky down to Kyuji. He was trying very hard to break the subject of his future large scale project. Sousuke had a very odd way of putting it - do not panic. I may bring you dead things that are creatures from long ago and are perhaps in some form mystical.

Shoma had mentioned a word that had caused his metaphorical antennas to be raised. Cabal. "وأشار حسب الأصول. ... أنا لست متأكدا كيف اكتسب تلك الكلمة. وأنا أقدر اهتمامك ... والعلاقة المتبادلة. لقد بدا دائما بعد القرية وعملت بجد لضمان تعافيها من الناحية المالية، طبيا، من الناحية الهيكلية، وبالتالي ينظر الناس بعدي ... من الذي يتكلم ... قد تحتاج للذهاب على الملفات الطبية معك. وسيكون ذلك لوقت آخر."<i></i> Sousuke would rub his forehead. His expression soured.Contary to Shoma's belief this was not a light subject. Sousuke's head began to pound as his memories began to replay itself. Trading sword strokes with Urufuu. Striking Magentica down with Skull Splitter. Later watching her die as that damnable plague consumed her body. While Uri had revealed he was mind controlled, it caused that horrible distrust of his old friend to surface. Was Uri really ever his friend? The Cabal event as a whole contributed to PTSD which Sousuke suffered from. Sometimes it was noticeable. Other times it was well hidden. There was an unnatural silence in the air. It took Sousuke a moment to snap out of it and to turn off the abhorrent memories and experiences being replayed. "How do you know of the Cabal?"<i></i> He would inquire first and foremost before making further inquiries.

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Awaiting a response from his leader, the descendant of Byakko would allow his presence to shift ever so slightly towards the foreigner and the Kazekage's "ever-loving" animals. It was simply something else how his life had changed from living in the abandoned mine-shaft of Iwagakure with his loving parents to having them stolen from him at such a young age. Now, he was in his 30's and the head of the medical council and the medical branch until someone else took his place at the top of the ladder. There were many candidates at the previous meeting that the branch had, but nobody wanted to take the leadership role and it was handed to the demigod on a silver platter, but he wasn't going to complain as this was a step in the direction. His ultimate goal was to become the Medical Sennin of the village as that was the expectation that his parents had for him and he had set for himself, but he was going in the right direction. His parents would be proud of him regardless of how his life went, but they were properly looking down on him from the Celestial Heavens right now and smiling. He was proud of himself as well as he had gone from a poor, malnourished hermit child to a rich, well-educated, religious, and handsome husband and father. Yeah, life was pretty good. If he had actually been listening to this Shoma figure, he might've gotten off his cloud nine, but alas he did not!

However, his attention would snap back into focus towards Sousuke as he was being addressed yet again. The man would mention a variety of things and certain tasks that he wanted the descendant of Byakko to do. Some of these tasks were the research that the Kazekage had already done that needed more information and needed to be catalogued to better serve the village and himself. Other parts were about finding these creatures it appeared and discovering their traits like how some got ticked, how they reproduced among other things. All of this excited the ambitious medical shinobi, but what really put the cherry on top was the promotion for his hard-work in his branch to the title of Medical Chief which was primarily the official head of the branch for now since there hadn't been one for awhile. This also put Kyuji as the top-ranking medical shinobi finally after months of working his tail off to get the branch organized, teach the outsiders medical jutsu, and overlooking medics-in-training on their work to their road of being a full-fledged shinobi.

It was evident that he was pleased with everything that was being given to him and for the promotion as a huge smile crept onto his face as he was filled with such joy and excitement. He needed to be professional in front of the foreigner however so he turned his face away from both of the men to regain his composure and to calm himself down before turning back. The smile however was still on his face as he began to talk to his Kazekage: "الرب مسافر خبير، إنه لشرف أن تعطى هذه الترقية. لديك أي فكرة عن مدى سعادتي هذا يجعلني بعد أن عمل لفترة طويلة." He would then pause momentarily to clear his throat and to think carefully in his word selection as the native tongue might've came quite easily for him, but it was still quite a nuisance to use in a long period of time. When he was ready, he would resume: "وأود أن أؤكد لكم أنه لا يرتكب خطأ بإعطائي هذا العرض وسأثبت ذلك لك. وأنا أفهم المهام التي تعطى لي وأنا أكثر من مستعدة وقادرة على أخذها، ولكن دعونا بالتأكيد مناقشة هذه المسائل بمزيد من التفصيل في إعداد أكثر من القطاع الخاص في الأيام المقبلة. وأنا أعلم مسبقا أنك مشغول، ولكن قلم رصاص لي عندما تحصل على فرصة. بل إنني أفضل أن تكون على يقين بأننا نسير على نفس الصفحة لما كنت طالبا مني أن أفعل. الى جانب ذلك، أنا بالأحرى التحدث بشكل طبيعي مما كانت عليه في اللسان الأصلي لأنه من السهل جدا بالنسبة لي أن أسأت شيء وبشكل كامل يعني شيئا آخر غير ما أقول هاها." Another pause and then he would begin again: "أعتذر عن المشي على الأقدام بقدر ما أنا. أنا فقط لا يزال قليلا بالصدمة ومتحمسون الواضح حول تعزيز وعائلتي، ستكون سعيدة جدا. ولكن، نعم، دعونا مناقشة اتفاقنا بمزيد من العمق عندما يكون لديك فرصة تدرس الحديث بين لغتين وربما يكون مصدر إزعاج حقيقي خصوصا معي يجبرك على الكلام الكثير ... بلدي سيئة. أنا لن يترك الآن كما لو أريد أن أسمع من هذا الرجل ومعرفة ما يريد أن يعرف عن كابال والسبب في ذلك يقلقه. هذا إذا كنت لا تمانع يا رب مسافر خبير."

His gaze would then shift between both men as he awaited a response from Sousuke hopefully in the native tongue still.

Translations:
First Part: "Lord Kazekage, it is an honor to be given this promotion. You have no idea how happy this makes me after working for so long."

Second Part: "I assure you that you are not making a mistake by giving me this promotion and I will prove that to you. I understand the tasks being given to me and I am more than ready and able to take them on, but let's definitely discuss these matters in greater detail in a more private setting in the coming days. I already know you are busy, but pencil me when you get an opportunity. I rather be sure that we are on the same page as to what you are asking me to do. Besides, I rather talk normally than in the native tongue since it is so easy for me to mispronounce something and completely mean something else than what I say haha."

Third Part: "I apologize for rambling on as much as I am. I am just still a little shocked and obviously excited about my promotion, my family is going to be so happy. But, yes, let's discuss our agreement in greater depth when you have an opportunity considering talking between two languages is probably being a real nuisance especially with me forcing you to talk so much...my bad. I will not be leaving right now though as I want to hear out this gentleman and see what he wants to know about the Cabal and why it concerns him. That is if you don't mind, Lord Kazekage."

Tomomi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
And he would wait for quite a long time for a response from both men, but it appeared neither was going to say anything. Considering that the man known as Byakko was a busy man with a busy job of running an Academy and a Medical Branch, he didn't have the time to sit around and twiddle his thumbs to wait for people to respond. Since it appeared that nobody was going to continue this discussion for right now, it was time for Kyuji to respectfully excuse himself and get to his Hospital with his new title and begin his workday yet again. There was never any rest for the weary, but that was okay as at least he had a job and wasn't some beggar on the streets demanding money and food.

He would turn his gaze back to his Kazekage as he began to talk to him: على الفكرة الثانية، وانا ذاهب الى ترك فعلا في الوقت الحالي لكنت أكثر من قادر على التعامل مع شخص من قبل نفسك أو أنها لن ضعنا لكم ومسافر خبير هاها. فقط أرسل رسولا أو البريد لي لبقعة اجتماع المقبلة والوقت عندما كنت على استعداد لمناقشة ما كنت تتوقع مني في المستقبل. ولكن الآن، وسوف تحتاج لتبرير نفسي وأنا واثق من أن مستشفى يحتاج لي منذ الآن أننا ما زلنا قصير في الموظفين، ولكن أنا أعمل على الحصول على مزيد من الجثث في فرع للمساعدة. With that, he would bow to his leader and proceed to walk away from this mysterious man, these mecha-animals and his leader. I mean he had nothing to worry about with his Kazekage did he? The man did receive his title because he earned it and it wasn't just passed down from generation to generation, right? There was concern that leaving Sousuke was a bad idea, but he had to get back to his job or else he would be proving to the world that he wasn't deserving of this promotion that he had been given. Besides, he was sure that the Kazekage had his bodyguards and allies close by in case something would happen after all.

Translation:
"On second thought, I am going to actually leave for now as you are more than capable of handling someone by yourself or they wouldn't have put you as the Kazekage haha. Just send a messenger or mail me for our next meeting spot and time when you are ready to discuss what you are expecting of me in the future. But for now, I will need to excuse myself as I am sure the Hospital needs me right now since we are still short-staffed, but I am working on getting more bodies into the branch to help."

[Topic Left Unless Stopped. It has been almost two weeks and no response from Shoma. I am not mad, I just have to free up slots with college starting soon and people wanting to RP. Looking forward to roleplaying with you two again sometime.
MFT: 300+ Words]

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shoma pauses to reflect a moment. He scenes he has to recall would be far from pleasant to his mind. He remember that a woman told him this but, he couldn't with great clarity recall her hair color. This mystery woman fid not have a name to him, so descirption is all he has. "I heard the name the first night I was, an unforgettable night. I witnessed an attempted kidnapping and later a robbery that could have lead to another kidnapping. Both involved the fairer sex. I did intervene in both though, the woman in the first encounter did not survive it. The woman involved in the second... act had mentioned the name but with little to tell. I think she too was red of hair,... like the victim before her.

The swordsman has a strong feeling this woman had red-hair, but this was mostly due to the stronger image of his failure and effort to remember all the details of such. Who would want to remember a horrible night anything like the one he had? Someone who had unfinished business. Someone who still feels at fault for another's lose of life. Though his face had not changed direction, the samurai finds his sight more shifted toward a singular spot on the ground. Upon discovering this, he look among the two present, wondering what to make of such an audience. The man-cat takes the time to listen in too, and though he spoke another language before, he seems to be trying to understand, if he did not understand clearly. This Akujin did greet Shoma in the common tongue after all. The foreigner understands and can respect their desire to use a native tongue, especially to for private among other people. Yet Shoma would not feel comfortable them to do so while they both seemed to be engaged in a subject matter that Shoma is in. "Maybe this is not best time. It seems you two something to discuss?"

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke hesitated for a moment. He scratched his head, and considered what Shoma had said. Crime was a thing yes. Sousuke was trying to crush crime but his attempts to do so were ... meaningless? Well no. Roku had been dealing with crime lately, well street level crime. Akujin/Kyujin would have left them. "Ah no. He's already left. It's fine."<i></i> Sousuke would chew on his lip for a moment. "The Cabal was a group of treasure hunters, who took to terrorism as they had a score to settle with Sand's choice to go isolationist during a time of, well let's just say it was an annus horribilis, but instead of one year it was for thirty years."<i></i> He explained, it seemed like even talking about it to a complete stranger was painful for the Kazekage. "They killed several hundred people in their attacks, citizen, shinobi, otherwise. Ultimately they were bested, and I contributed to it - not without a cost though."<i></i> He rubbed the back of his neck and he phased out for a moment as he stared at something unseen for a time. Sousuke was trapped in a memory of sorts. The Black Blade had taken control of him, sort of? It protected him and ultimately allowed him to cut Kaito down. He sliced and cut down the man that took the form of a demon. Kaito was still alive, but was that really the right decision? Keeping him alive had its perks, but still he despised the man. Justified he may have been and reasons he had, but still he had to be stopped with violence.

The husky made her way up. The canine tilted her head at Shoma and greeted him in a charming sort of way. The canine was quite lovely and well kept. She would approach Sousuke and let out a sound bark. During this time the Lyrons had remained silent, even Maximus was as still as a statue as he watched his rival seem to not be all there. Sousuke snapped out of his daze and shook his head. "Right. Sorry. Exhausted nerves. Sometimes ... sometimes I phase out."<i></i> He explained apolitically to Shoma. "Where were we?"<i></i> He would inquire. The canine pawed at him with a concerned gesture.

Takahashi Aki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Sousuke hesitated for a moment. He scratched his head, and considered what Shoma had said. Crime was a thing yes. Sousuke was trying to crush crime but his attempts to do so were ... meaningless? Well no. Roku had been dealing with crime lately, well street level crime. Akujin/Kyujin would have left them. "Ah no. He's already left. It's fine."<i></i> Sousuke would chew on his lip for a moment. "The Cabal was a group of treasure hunters, who took to terrorism. They attacked us, and..."<i></i> He explained, it seemed like even talking about it to a complete stranger was painful for the Kazekage. "They killed several hundred people in their attacks, citizen, shinobi, otherwise. Ultimately they were bested, and I contributed to it - not without a cost though."<i></i> He rubbed the back of his neck and he phased out for a moment as he stared at something unseen for a time. Sousuke was trapped in a memory of sorts. The Black Blade had taken control of him, sort of? It protected him and ultimately allowed him to cut Kaito down. He sliced and cut down the man that took the form of a demon. Kaito was still alive, but was that really the right decision? Keeping him alive had its perks, but still he despised the man. Justified he may have been and reasons he had, but still he had to be stopped with violence.

The husky made her way up. The canine tilted her head at Shoma and greeted him in a charming sort of way. The canine was quite lovely and well kept. She would approach Sousuke and let out a sound bark. During this time the Lyrons had remained silent, even Maximus was as still as a statue as he watched his rival seem to not be all there. Sousuke snapped out of his daze and shook his head. "Right. Sorry. Exhausted nerves. Sometimes ... sometimes I phase out."<i></i> He explained apolitically to Shoma. "Where were we?"<i></i> He would inquire. The canine pawed at him with a concerned gesture. " Ah. The Cabal. They corrupted summoning contracts. A frightening notion isn't it?"<i></i>

Basuta

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC: I know it has been over a month, but I just wanted to give an response. If you'd like to continue we may but I will free up a slot for you like the others I have left waiting if you like.

Shoma nods in understanding. The cat-like figure leaves the presence of the two other men. In this, the swordsmen finds greater comfort in not having to wonder what was been said amongst to two natives. The man of purple hair goes on to speak of the Cabal. It would appear that the subject is more than quite troubling for the pet owner to speak of. The Samurai succeeds in confirming that "The Cabal" is a terrorist group and not a great beast like he originally thought, and their(Cabal) actions had costed many a great sum, including the Kazekage himself. to this Shoma simply nods and states, "I see."

The animal-trainer's attention is pulled away, likely by visions of the past. Shoma knows this look, those trances, the feeling they can bring forth. Meanwhile, the dog or wolf before the swordsman shows him attention. The Fire Native begins to find himself a little more relaxed around, though not relaxed enough to drop his hands from a parade rest like position. But Shoma would attempt to correct what seems to be a man who tries for decency. "It may not be in my place but I will stop you there. You need not apologize. It is I that is the source of,... for lack of a better term, discomfort at the moment. My apologies." He gives a bow to show respect. The Man of Wind goes on to make mention of the corruption of summoning contracts. To this Shoma shows a puzzled look, for he had little information about such contract in general, despite the fact hat he possess one. "I,... can not say that I am not surprised. But I know little of these form of contracts. Much on the subject would be news to me. The world and working of shinobi are still somewhat new to me."

[Marked for Training]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back