Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Bad Threesome [D-rank]

Chikara

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="[size=4]A Bad Threesome[/size]"]This would be the first mission Chi has gone where she'll have to face against another person. However, the problem here that she would have to overcome is the fact that she could not harm them in any way. She was following three young hooligans, probably around her age actually, who were causing a ruckus down Aventurine streets. She was having a problem thinking of a way to stop them without hurting them. She watched them bump into an old person and almost knock that person over, and her temper snapped.
"Hey! Buttheads!" She ran up to the group yelling at them to get their attention. They all turned around with stupid grins on their faces. "You need to go home, now!" She pointed her finger at the group as she approached them, but she didn't seem to strike fear into them.
"What cha gonna do, girl?" One of the boy's questioned as the three of them turned around and started to walk away.
"I said go home!" She ran towards them and leaped off a shop to get on the other side of them. "the housing districts are the other direction."
"We ain't goin' home, and there ain't nothin' you can do 'bout it." He pushed her out of the way and Chi's face got all red. She was getting really angry, but there was nothing she could do about it. They were civilians and she wasn't allowed to hurt them. Then she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.
"Hey there, do you need some help?" It was a woman, a woman wearing all red and with red hair. Chi recognized the woman as the one who caught the cat for her on her first mission.
"Hey, I know you!" She exclaimed.
"My name's Kyoi. If you need help getting those kids to leave I can help." Chi put a finger to her bottom lip and took a moment to think.
"I got it. You look like a shinobi, do you know any fire Jutsu?"
She and the woman found the boys in an empty lot where they decided to take a break. Chi and the woman sat in the bushes with their knees against their chest, both of them with a finger on their bottom lip as they observed the boys. Chi looked over at Kyoi and she looked back. Chi gave a nod for the plan to go ahead and Kyoi nodded back to confirm. Chi walked out of the bushes and Kyoi got herself positioned where she needed to be.
"Hey, I told you boys to go. Home." She would say stressing her temper into the question.
"And I told you… What?" Chi put on a look of extreme anger at the boys as a flame appeared in front of her. From the boy's perspective it seems almost like it was covering her. It got bigger and bigger til they couldn't see Chi at all. The girl quickly disappeared into the bushes again as the flame took shape. It was Kyoi using the Abysmal harbinger to make it look like Chi had turned into a giant flame creature. Chi remembered the Jutsu from her Ninjutsu class and got the idea to make it look like she had gotten really big to scare them. It worked.
"Whoa! Alright, alright, we'll go home!" the boys all got scared and yelled as they ran away from what they thought was Chi.
"It worked!" Chi whispered loudly as they ran. "Thanks, Kyoi." Chi looked over where Kyoi was before but she and the harbinger were both gone. Chi could only scratch her head and follow the boys to make sure they actually went home.[/legend]
[legend="[size=4]OOC; WC: 614[/size]"][/legend]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back