Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A bed?! [Class] [Req Raizo]

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
So many... people... so many lights. Walking around in his blue trunks he felt a little... no a lot... out of place. But not too out of place! There seemed to be a lot of different type of people walking around all in somewhat a rush, he'd never seen a place like this. Perhaps they all lived here? ... How many babies does this Kazekage have?! Hoji was certainly... intrigued, all these residents seemed quite unique and abstract in appearance compared to each other... he must have had a lot of partners. However in nature, sometimes it would be one male who would be with a mass of partners, other animals wishing to find a mate having to kill the leader and takeover that tribe....

One thing was for sure, this Kazekage certainly meant business. With his broken english it was a large struggle for him to finally make his way up on to the elevator, getting on to floor ten was more of a trek than one of his journeys through the vast desert. He just had to hope and pray each time he went up and down the mechanical transport that one person would finally hit the floor to get to the tenth, after about ten minutes after hearing an automatic voice say 10 he leaped out right on to the floor, before scrambling throughout the hallway. He never wanted to do anything like that ever again, but it appeared like he'd have to if he was living here. Now unbeknownst to him he had already pasted the door to the Kazekage's office however his inability to read caused him to fly straight forward in search for this man. He would cause a bit of a fuss as like a baby chick tweeting for their parents he would cry out. "Krazekarge! Kraazekaaaaaaaaaaaarrrge!" Putting each hand against his mouth to make him louder as he waddled around clueless.

WC: 318
TWC: 318/1000

Last edited:

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Staring out the window of his office, he would take in a deep breath. Meditation wasn't his style but simple appreciation was a lost art nowadays. He decided to take more moments to just simply appreciate what was before him, something he had been reminded about one night while flying around with a stray cat.

I wonder if she...

"Krazekarge! Kraazekaaaaaaaaaaaarrrge!"

It would be like a guitar string snapping, causing him to violently return back to reality instead of starting to get lost in his thoughts.

"Ah, it seems my little fishy has found his way into the shallow end..." his words would be meant for himself as he merely muttered them.

Leaping over his table, hurdling his sofa, and avoiding a series of end tables, tables, and random nicknacks, he would come sliding out of his office and into the hallway.

"HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOJI!"

He would yell out the boy's name as loud as he could, and in a manner that did not really seem to be called for, but there were a couple of reasons why he chose to do so:

1. He couldn't remember if Hoji had ears, so maybe the vibrations would be helpful.
2. He wanted to match the level of energy that the young man was showing, he wasn't sure if it was a helpful tactic with young people or not, but he did know there was value in meeting people where they were at
3. It was funny...

A large smile would be on his face as he would start to wave for the boy to come to him.

"Come here, Hoji-kun! It's time to start our first lesson."

Wait, does he have eyes...

3DGszNE.png

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
It was like a mighty blast, echoing throughout the hallway as the boy spun round only to be greeted with likely the most loudest noise he had ever heard it caused him to wobble and lose his ability in his legs as he fell on his bottom in front of Raizo. With the mix of both his ears and his electroreception it practically was as if someone threw done a flashbang in front of him for the first time, like a mighty dragon's roar he was momentarily paralysed as the Kazekage yelled. Being too late to hold his hands to his ears as the shout was over, Hoji somewhat dazed looked around before realising this was the person who he was looking for.

Somewhat dumbfounded he would drop his hands to the ground before steadily crawling towards the loud man, once he was only a few feet away from him he would stand up on his own two legs to face him. "Urgh... ma... ma ears! Thrat hurt.." He knew one thing that was supposed to be happening today, he was to be looked after and cared for, but he could not see any food in sight. "Urhm I'm... hungry, where is frood?" Scratching his belly as he spoke further reinforcing him desire for something to bite down on.

WC: 218
TWC: 536/1000

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Awww, sorry there, Hoji."

He does have ears!

"You know, we should probably go ahead and start our lessons and then eat..."

He would look down at the pitiful creature who had just crawled to him—the broken usage of language.

"You know what, how about we get you a snack and then start the lesson?"

Tapping his communication device he would say, "Please bring a platter of bacon-- you like bacon, Hoji.... what am I saying, everyone loves bacon, and it's quick to make-- to the rooftop immediately."

With that, he would turn off his headset for the time being and motion for the shark boy to follow him into his office, "This way, Hoji."

Entering into the office, he would navigate around the furniture and nicknacks and would go behind his desk. Turning back, he would make sure Hoji was still following and then would motion for him to join him behind the desk. He would then approach the window, which was still open, and would look out at the view of the village that stretched before them.

"Hoji, you probably don't venture up to too many locations this high up, do ya?"

He was starting to piece together a better understanding of the boy, but still needed to do a little more fact-finding.

"We have a little bit of time before the cooks can get the bacon fried up, so why don't we start with some easy stuff; who are you Hoji? Tell me how you got here, who you are, and what you hope to do in this life?"

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Nodding in agreement the small creature would go along with what the man said, he seemed somewhat friendly and had agreed to feed him food, so he could not complain at all. He’d never heard of bacon before but apparently everyone loved it, so how could he not? He hoped that it was tasty as a small amount of drool would trick out from between his shark teeth moving slightly towards his chin before he wiped his mouth clean with his forearm. “Thrank yoou for… frood.”

Following after the kind man as he gestured him to come with him, this room seemed somewhat… full! Like an obstacle course he tripped over the sofa, rolling over it before stumbling back on to his feet. Despite his wobbly movement he made it pretty unscathed to the end of the room, still somewhat nervous he was not exactly the quickest on his toes. However it would be a lie to say that Raizo’s kindness didn’t help ease him in to this new environment. He could feel the slight breeze from the open window as he looked at the Kazekage as he made his statement. “No… Fuku can fly hrigh… so his rused to it.. but mre no can fly… afraid of hreights…” If closely inspected one could see Hoji a bit hesitant to come any closer to the window.

Scratching the back of his head as he would think about the few questions that would be presented to him, he sweated a little as he was not completely sure how to answer them, he looked off in to the distance out the window thinking about wherever Fuku might be. “I… I’m Hoji, I wras born in thre seea of Sora… i thrink.” He did not like to bring up memories of the past, whilst he enjoyed his easy life in the food circle, the reason why he left was a sour memory. And there was a visible discomfort as he scratched his chin and grit his teeth moving his mouth left and right as a grating sound echoed from out his mouth. “Ma framily… other frish… they… they dried. I… swam away…. Scared… wreak. I left ourt of fright, and thren I hide inside orf… merchranrise. Traders transprort me… to Sunagrakure. now hrere…” It was tough enough to think about his past and it did cause him to get a bit emotional thinking of those moments, small water trickling out of his tiny beady eyes.

“I wrant… I wrant to bree free! Free to lrive and eat, writhout being scared of dyring. So I can slreep and hrave fun trimes. With Fuku… and urhm wrell hre is my only friend…”

WC:445
TWC:941/1000
Post 3/5

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
There would be a couple of thoughts that came to his mind as he assessed the response of the boy. First, it would seem that tragedy let to him currently being in the village. Second, it seemed that there was a resolve to want to do something with his life but fear associated with what it would take. Lastly, his parents were fish.

Wait, his parents were fish... no, I should just file that away for now.

He would smile as he looked down at the boy with the shark-like head. Additionally, because of the tears, he would have another question answered.

He does have eyes.

"Very well, Hoji-kun. I understand your wish. My name is Raizo, you were calling for the Kazekage earlier, which is correct in what I am, but you are welcome to call me Raizo."

He would then return to looking out the window.

"There are several things you need, Hoji, in order to obtain your dream. I'm sorry I didn't let you just wander back out of this village to fend for yourself, I'm sorry if that feels like I have caged your freedom. The reality is this, as the leader of this village I have an obligation to the people here to protect them and ensure they are able to pursue their dreams. You, Hoji, will officially fold into not only the village, for the time being, but into my duty. I will protect you and help you grow so that when you are ready, you can venture out into the world to be free. But you will need some skills; you will need bravery, you will need the intelligence to survive, and you will need strength. Until you have these things, sending you out into the wilderness alone would be setting you up for failure. I don't wish to fail you or your dreams."

Taking his hands, he would push himself up onto the window's ledge, now standing in a precarious position.

"I've decided your first lesson; facing fear. Now, this won't be something that you just get out of your system in one go, so let's consider this the first try at helping you grow accustomed to facing fear. The hope is that you will get better over time, but fear will be ever-present. So for today's lesson, I am going to have you face the fear of heights. Now Hoji, you are going to be scared, but I need you to trust me."

With that, he would smile, wave, and step off the ledge of the building. From this height, ten stories, it would be a matter of seconds before his body hit the ground below, but he seemed less concerned about such a thing. Instead, an immense amount of chakra would begin to circulate throughout his body. The chakra would expand, seeping out of his pores, and cloaking him in an aura that would manifest several changes. First, his hair would go white, then his clothing. His eyes would turn reddish and a cloud-like substance would wrap around his arms, shoulders, and over his back.

PtRIbYy.png

A moment before colliding with the ground, his moment would stop as a small burst of air would cause the dust and sand below his feet, now hovering just above the surface, to ripple outward away from him.

"It's been a while since I tried this..."

He would slowly begin to rise up, slowly flying back upwards passing by the floors of the tower once more. For a moment his eyes would fixate on an open window on the third floor, some trappings of a room would be noticed.

"... it's been a while indeed..."

Without hesitating any longer, he would zoom back up to the 10th-floor window, coming to a stop in midair.

"Alright, Hoji, it's me, Raizo. I look different, yes, but try not to fixate on looks too much. Instead, I want you to take my hand. We are going to fly up to the roof."

All while saying this, a large smile would never waver or falter from his face.

[Dragonheart Ability - Dragon Flight]

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
He wouldn't quite make eye contact with Raizo as once he brought his head back up and had dried most of his tears the Kazekage seemed to be facing the window again, "Ra.. Raizo. Raraizo, okray!" He would put on a braze small smile despite his recent crying, he felt as if he was making some sort of bond between the two, yet he was most interested right now in terms of getting this so called bacon, hoping that it was some sort of meat and not that junk that herbivores eat. That stuff of... nightmares. A horrible image of seaweed would appear in his mind before he shook his head and continued to listen to Raizo's apologies however in truth he didn't quite understand why he was saying sorry. Yet he seemed to somewhat understand the rest of what he was saying as he nodded along with his mouth a little open revealing his sharp teeth.

But... what was this he spoke about teaching? A lesson? He'd mentioned it earlier but what exactly did that mean? His questions would get answered relatively quickly however, they weren't exactly the answers who would have wished for. As he was lightly guided closer to the window his body internally screamed as he was pretty much frozen still, clutching each of his sides. They really were high up and he had no desire of getting any closer to the ledge, he'd never fallen from such a great height yet his instincts advised him against it, no, begged him to back away. "Groing tro be scared? I arm already scared!" He wouldn't get a chance to move however as he saw Raizo would smile, wave, and fall right out of the window. Without thinking he launched his arm out to try and grab him but it was already too late. Running to the ledge he would get on his knees and clasp the edge with his hands peering his head out to see the result of what happened whilst screaming in worry. "RARAIZO!! THE BRACON!!! NROOOOOOO!"

Although right before he should have splatted like a pancake, a large glow of chakra would resonate from his position as he was covered in a light aura, clouds floating across his body, and his hair even changing colour as well! And... going against gravity itself he would begin to float! No... soar! Back up to the very top. His jaw dropped in complete and utter shock, even shaking his head and wiping his little eyes to see if what happened was truly taking place. And just like that Raizo in all this mystical glory was in front of him with his arm stretched out. Looking up at him he would slowly stand up, before realising how close he really was to falling off himself, darting backwards with defensive body language he was still in shock about a lot.

"Thrats nrot nice! Yoouu... Raraizo!! I... I... I throught you dried! Anrd anrd you sraid we would gret bracon first!!" Although when he started to think about it, when he was worried for raizo's safety... he didn't even realise how high up he was. A big pout would pull across his face as he puffed up his cheeks somewhat annoyed, but this facade barely lasted as he would run towards the Kazekage his expression bursting as tears streamed down his face as he leaped at his arm with his two hands grabbing his, and dangling off of Raizo's arm as he clutched them tightly. "I lrike yoou! I didn't wrant youu to drie!!" Lamenting as would sink his hands deeper in, desperately trying to latch on to him.

WC: 607
TWC:1548/1000

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
All he could do was laugh. It wasn't because of the speech of the boy, it wasn't because the boy was scared, it was because the boy showed emotion over the potential death he might have suffered.

He has a good heart... good. Also, did he mention the bacon first when I left out of the window?

He paused for a moment, holding on tightly to the wiggle shark in his clutches. He would proceed to laugh once more, this time losing his focus a little and causing the two of them to start to subtly drift downwards.

"Oh, oops!"

With that acknowledgment, he would pause their descent around the seventh-floor row of windows before looking down at the dangling Hoji.

"Ah, yes, I did promise you bacon" A devilish grin would now appear across his face, "Hold tight, Hoji-kun!"

And with that, he would begin to pull them upwards into the air, their speed increasing incrementally. He would make sure not to go too fast, out of fear of injuring the boy, and within no time they would pop up over the twelfth story and have a clear line of sight of the roof. Upon it would be a table with two chairs and some staff members placing various other things as they finished hastily setting up this impromptu roof snack break. Upon the table would be a large platter. Upon that platter would be a mound, an almost inhuman amount, of bacon. It could almost clog your arteries just by looking at it.

Gently the duo would drift down, Hoji's feet making contact with the surface of the roof first. Once it seemed like the boy was in a good spot, he would let go of his grip and smile real big.

"As promised, your bacon. Eat as much as you like."

He, on the other hand, would not stop levitating just yet. Instead, he would turn himself horizontally, with his back now facing the roof, and just float. It was almost like he was floating down a river, instead, no water was carrying him.

"Sorry about making you worry, Hoji. It wasn't nice the stunt I pulled, I can admit that, but it was a lesson nonetheless. The path to your freedom, to the future you are wanting, you are going to be confronted with a multitude of situations that will come at you so fast that you won't have time to process them. You must react quickly. In this situation, I don't think there is anything you could have done to save me, right? But what if you could have? What if you could have flown? Would you have gone after me?"

Pausing for a moment he would think about a shark with wings flying.

Damn, that would be so cool...

"There is a world of possibilities out there, I'm excited to see what your potential blossoms into. Additionally, in this pursuit of making your dreams come to reality, and like I mentioned before; facing fears. You said you were scared of heights, but you are now 12 stories up in the air and have flown--just like your friend... Fuku?--and have gotten bacon as a reward. The dream you want means you will be putting yourself in situations that will most likely be as uncomfortable or uncertain as they are peaceful, sometimes you just have to find a way. Sometimes you have to make a snap decision and push ahead, no matter what."

He would roll in the air, now lying on his side as he drifted back to Hoji.

"So... why did you take my hand, Hoji? Why did you step off that ledge and into my hands? There was no promise that I could have flown us both, why take that risk?"

4sn2Ss0.gif
614 words - 1799 words total for me

Hojirozame Samezuka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆
Surprisingly in this time of fear and panic for Hoji, Raizo was... laughing? His sadness turned in to confusion as he would slowly stop crying and just stare up at the Kazekage almost in awe, and lack of understanding. All he knew was that he didn't want to fall so the shock on his face was anything but fake when they started to descend as Raizo laughed, he'd begin to screech as he looked down at the floor below them. "RARAIZO!! WERE FRALLING!!" Luckily it didn't take long for them to stop but he was more than done with hanging in the air from the floating man, the panic beginning to get to him as his hands and head became sweaty he would likely have slipped off of his arm if Raizo wasn't also holding on to him tightly.

"Wrait! We are gretting the braaaaAAAAACCCCOOOOOOOOOOON-!" They were suddenly zooming through the air moving all the way to the top and over as he was dragged at immense speed, his tongue sticking out and flying through the air as he screamed about bacon. Although it was mid flight that something would hit his senses, specifically his heightened smell! Was this it! Bacon!! It smelt... indescribable so warm, so fulfilling... so delicious!! And in a matter of moments he would get to see its true form for himself it's sizzling plentiful self in all it's glory and the best part was. It was meat! Well... at least it smelt like meat... it didn't quite look like the normal meat he had but for sure did it smell a million times better!

As his feet made contact with the roof he would be beaming with energy practically bouncing up and down on the spot, he turned to Raizo who he saw smiling happily and his mind was now set on one thing... Food! As soon as the Kazekage spoke he dashed on all four up to the table before getting right up to it and munching from the bottom of the huge platter. It was hands down on the floor, quite literally the best thing he had ever eaten, his tastebuds had never experienced cooked meat before and to have such a... large amount! He could not have been any happier, however in a want, no need for more he would continue digging in to the bottom, only for the mound to collapse on top of his back falling upon him. However this didn't stop him from chowing down and fitting as much as he could in his mouth and his would crunch and munch his way through.

Although out of pure respect and kindness to someone who had treated him to such a delicious meal he would make sure to listen to what Raizo was saying, crawling out of the mound slightly covered in grease he would waddle up to Raizo still on all floors as he looked up at the floating Kazekage. "Urhmmm brecause... brecause....! I wranted to knrow what bracon tasted like! And yoou sraid we wrould eat srome! But... not me alone eating is bretter together!" Grabbing a few pieces of bacon from the floor he would hold them forward in his clenched, greasy hand offering the pieces to Raizo, with a wide sharp open smile on his face.

WC: 549
TWC: 2157/1000

Last edited:

Raizo

11th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Listening to the words of the boy he would find himself agreeing.

"Hoji..."

His body would go from floating on his side to standing back upright, albeit still hovering. That, however, would change as he would gently come to the ground, the white hair, clothing, and clouds, dissipating as the chakra he had been maintaining would disperse. He would now look like the form that had originally met Hoji.

"... you are right in that."

Without hesitation, he would snatch away the handful of bacon from the boy's greasy, most like grimy, hands and would begin to much away at the fried meat treat as well.

"Howgee *munching* wu gob a lowwwng *munching* bway to go" he would then gulp down the food, still some questions if he had fully chewed the meal, and would let out a satisfied sigh of relief, "--but I am excited to see your progress. You have a good heart, that's something worth protecting, and I think it will help you reach that dream of yours."

With that, he would smile triumphantly as he would look at his first-ever student, the kind of primitive child with a shark-like head who could only speak in a broken fashion but has an exceptional spirit.

"Next time I will show you my giant form!"

And with that, loud belly laughter would erupt from him as Hoji's first lesson would come to a close.

OOC: Over 1000 words, 5 posts, class is done-grats!

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back