Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A BOAT! (Leaving Country)

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The time had come. Hoshikata had taken his merry band on a jaunt to a village, gotten threatened by them just for existing, met their leader and run circles around him, hijacked a radio station to scare its people, met his brother, killed Hoshi, enslaved two people, fled the village with them, let his brother run away, got caught up in a fight, and restructured Zaku's face. In all his vacation was at an end in this cold hell and he had things to be doing. For one he had to go to Mist to see what his brother was up to, and he had a Mizukage to handle. Karu had the gall to offer him that which was already his? He would show him.

He left Mist only to return, and return with a mind on showing the world that he owned it. Masa would object, but he knew her by now. He knew he could goad her into a fight she could not win. Kyojin would be a tougher foe, if only because Hoshikata had no clue how the man thought. And Karu was special. Karu he would leave in charge, and then he would burn the village around him. What is that, little brother? You offer me Mist? But Mist is a flaming wreck! Best you keep it!

Oh yes, he had plans aplenty to work on here. The boat was heading for Water, and his pack was on board and ready to go. With a shout to the captain, he gave the signal to move.

(Exitting country. S rank – 30 min, lowest rank with us is A rank so 1 hour +1 huor travel time is 2 hours)

Morishige

Yen
ASP
Deaths

header1_zps044f1407.png

I wasn't sure where we were heading, but onto a boat it would seem. Naturally, a boat could lead anywhere, and theoretically it was a safer way to travel than by land simply because there were less variables on the sea. Aside from pirates and storms, one could make a fine and safe living being a merchant of the sea. But, it's not like I had that option. Nooo, I was to be trophy from Kumogakure.

I still had no clue as to my use to the man. But he was sure to slip up soon, and allow for my escape to come swiftly.

[Exiting Country -- Topic Entered/Left
S Rank 30 Min + 1 Hour Runtime]

Fujitika Misa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
B-rank
Hey she knew that ships captain from her many travels around the land of water. "Hi Captain!" She called out as she came aboard, no longer followed by that huge man. "How you been captain" She said as she places her slightly heavy pack over to the side before. She looked over at the new guy whose name she still did not know but finally gave up and gave him a name much as she had Hoshikata's brother. "Hey Turtle-chan! What are you doing all alone over there on the ships stern.....you look silly alone over there Turtle-chan" She said with a smile on her face as she went to see Lord Hoshikata "Lord Hoshikata..I think Turtle-chan is sick" She said laughing.

(Exitting country. A rank – 60 min, A rank 1 hour +1 hour travel time is 2 hours)

Oshiro Saki

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was a short walk to the boat, in comparison to the grand hike that had been their previous days' exercise. And at that, going downhill was much preferable to going up, as they had before. Regardless, Yami's feet were tired, and his legs sore, and thus he arrival at the ship to Mist was a welcomed occasion. After boarding the rather plain vessel, their leader quickly ordered the captain onward. How long this trip would last, he did not know, but he was content with whatever may come. The younger girl in their party then addressed the leader. So his name would be Hoshikata. Yami did like that he at least now knew his name, though he found himself at a loss of how he should feel about knowing. He tried to remain as purposely ignorant as he could in the dealings of Titan, for morals' sake, however he would allow himself this tidbit of knowledge. It was always a good thing to know who exactly you are ultimately following.

And so the captain shoved off at Hoshikata's word, and thus they were on their way to the Village Hidden in the Mist.

[A-Rank: 1 hour run time + 1 hour (leaving country)]
[2 hours until country/topic left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back