Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Debriefing of the Minds [ Open to All Mednin ]

Haruka

Yen
ASP
Deaths

Files, files, files. There were so many files that this man had to go through. It was a real pain in the ass, really. When he went through the files, it meant that he had to toss away all of the Mednin whom had resigned or otherwise disappeared off of the face of the earth. It was really obnoxious how small the village's medical population was. It was really a wonder how they even kept just floating on with this sparse amount of caregivers. They really needed to find a way to draw other people into the rankings. Grabbing a pen, he would scrawl that down on a piece of paper on his clipboard. The paper had all the things that he felt that they needed to discuss in this. Among the list were things such as: What was everyone doing with their time? How were they spending their research? What could they do to draw more people in and keep them there? Another note at the very bottom of the page read off. . . Where the hell is Jun Keita? How long had it been since their Sennin had dropped off of the face of the earth? Kazuhiko would release a sigh now, pushing himself up to a stand now. He would lean against the desk. He had organized all of the chairs in the room in a circle where everyone could discuss current events and things of the like. Soon after he would stand up, a young woman would enter the room:

"Dr. Akiyama, I sent out all the notices that you wanted me to. Is there anything else I can do for ya?" She would ask, looking up towards him. He would look down, meeting her own brown hues and he would soon shake his head.

"I'm fine, so long as you did as I asked. Thank you very much." He would respond, crossing his arms over his broad chest. "How'd you send out the invitations?"

"The letter carrier decided to do us a huge favor. Really nice of him, right?"

"Yeah, I agree. Glad he could help us out."

And with that, they would play the waiting game. . .

The invitation would state:

Medical Debrief said:
Dear *Insert Character Name here*,

We are going to try a new method of going about things here. I've sent this letter out to all who are a part of the Medical Branch and those who I am working with to get entered into the branch. Please come to the Hope Clinic today at 2 P.M. promptly to discuss matters in the village.

Thank you,
Akiyama Kazuhiko
Stone Medical Chief
<i></i>

Honma Kotone

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The letter was delivered by carrier, of he was to the Medical branch was probably of little importance, but the message he carried was of grave importance. It wasn't a hidden fact that the Medical Sennin, Keita, had disappeared was no secret and in his absence the branch began to suffer. Koa was often found in the hospital, she worked crazy shifts just like everyone else but worried about the branch that she loved. It didn't seem like much was being done, although with the new hospital opening up could only hope that things were on the mend. It would be in the best interest of those within the village hierarchy to choose a replacement Sennin and fast.

Not one for being late, the doctor arrived to the designated office early. Although you couldn't be late when you were already on shift in one of the wards, could you? Koa would laugh to herself as she dug her hands deep into her white doctor's coat that didn't flatter her figure, or anyone's for that matter. She wore a white blouse and black pencil skirt, an attire that was very similar to her big cousin back in Suna. Koa would approach the door with the letter in hand, tapping the face of it with her knuckle and giving it a few seconds. A deep breath was taken in before she boldly pushed down on that handle and entered through the threshold.

The room was set up in a circle with the Medical Chief leading the helm, "Sir." Koa would say obediently but with that polite smile that she always wore, "Hakuryoku Koa, reporting in." She would proceed to step through the threshold, rather than poke half of her upper body through it like a timid school child venturing to another classroom to deliver a message. A seat would be taken a few away from the Medical Chief where the young woman would gather herself, taking a sip of a nearby glass of water and awkwardly waiting for others to join.

[Crap post, sorry]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The small bell on the door let out a gentle sound as somebody opened it. "Welcome!"<i></i> Uka greeted the potential customer from behind the counter, but much to her regret it was only the mailman. "Good Day Miss Uka. Sorry but i'm not here to shop today, although i need to get my wife something soon haha." He said with a smile and took a small letter out of his bag and handed it to the young woman. "This is for you." "Thank you. Feel free to drop by anytime you need any flowers for her. I'm almost always around."<i></i> She replied with her own smile as she opened the letter, but that little grin soon disappeared. It wasn't that often that they got summoned like this and generally it was very important. There was no reason to really get worried over it really. After all she would see what it was about soon enough. However first she had to get ready and head out.

When was the last time Uka visited the new clinic? She honestly couldn't remember, after all she kept her work more in her shop rather than there. It was more a matter of having the materials she needed on hand more than anything else, but maybe moving some of it down here at some point wouldn't be such a bad idea. The white lab coat she was wearing right now was bugging her far more than it normally should, but she was trying to ignore it as much as she could. Maybe it was more a matter of her different style of clothing today. Normally she tended to wear her dress and gloves, but today Uka tried to wear something a little bit more professional in the form of a light-blue shirt and black skirt, which was impossible to be seen underneath her mostly-buttoned up lab coat. 'Time to see what the meeting is all about' The young medic told herself as she walked through the door and towards the meeting room. It was surprising how many people were using the clinic now. At first it had been rather empty, but the patients seem to have grown quite a lot since the last time she had been here, which was a good thing indeed. In fact there hadn't been that many emergency calls on the medical frequency with the exception of ''that'' one not too long ago.

A prolonged sigh escaped her lips as memories of the scene slowly flooded back. One of her own colleagues lying on the floor bleeding out and another man dead. Sure shinobi fights were on a whole other level compared to a bar fight but one could never be prepared for the devastation that ensured. Thankfully it seemed like the other party had escaped mostly unscathed, which was always a good thing. Uka shook her head slightly as she neared her destination in order to get her mind on straight.

"You called, Chief?"<i></i> The medic said as she entered the meeting room and took a seat directly across Koa and Kazuhiko. She just preferred not being that close, especially in situations like these. Now it was only a matter of time to see what it was all about. Whatever it may be she had prepared a small blue folder with the research and medical visits she had done over the last few weeks, which was now placed neatly on the table in front of her. Uka sat back in her chair and placed her hands on top of the folder, holding her right wrist with her left hand. It was just a small thing she did whenever she was nervous and most of the time it was completely unconscious...

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[I guess this is delayed until we get a few more posts in the village discussions topic to see what people want to do.]

Uka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
[Taking into account Koa left there is no reason to keep this. Topic Void]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back