Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Dinner of Fate Part II

Tamashi Seto

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A
A Dinner of Fate
Part II

Spring, Year 14
Evening

Having expected such a response from her "husband" , Izumai found herself with a smile as she began chuckling. In response, having grown accustomed to her behavior by now, he simply stared at her with one of his eyebrows raised, clearly waiting for to speak.

T1.png

Izumai
"Eagered are we? Fufufufu!!! I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but you shouldn't take my words so lightly! You could very well die you know...."

Past her giggly, mischievous smile, he could sense hints of serious in her words. That rang true, he knew that. She may be a mischievous fox spirit that enjoyed molesting him without his consent, but he knew deep down, on some level, she did genuinely care for him. Maybe there was even "love", true authentic love, like Shizu had for him, but he didn't think he was quite ready for that type of conversation with Izumai. He didn't even like her, so he definitely didn't want to have that conversation any time soon. Still, the hints of serious in her voice was enough to grab his attention foolhardily. Just because he was eagered, didn't mean he would run into this so called trial half cocked. He paid the ultimate price before for doing something similar, so he wouldn't do that a second time. He had learned his lesson in more than one way. When she finished, as he stared her down and her lively four tails behind her, he gave her a subtle nod of his head, indicating the opposite of what she was expecting.

young Seto12.2DB.png

Tamashi Seto
"Don't be absurd ...I'm no longer the pathetic weakling I once was. I simply wish to prove myself, not only to my clan or you, but to myself as well....To prove this honorless, broken samurai has the strength and conviction of a true warrior.....What other reason could I have?....Now tell me of this target Izumai...."

Between his calm demeanor, the serious aura that was radiating from his body and the raging inferno that was engulfing his piecing red eyes, Izumai return the favor in kind, but instead of falling victim to her usual crafty, flirty shenanigan's, he found himself standing before a completely serious Izumai, a first. Even the lifeforms that were her tails remained completely motionless, which never happened. Crossing her arms, she than began to speak, but as she did, she briefly closed her eyes.

T1.png

Izumai
"Far from this land, near the great peaks of this land sits Mount Yamabiko....There you will find a powerful youkai by the name Masuda residing there. A daiyokai to be specific, a type of greater youkai that are considered to be the oldest and most powerful of all youkai in existence. Few existed in my time, much less now....Much like Kerai, their abilities often transcend far past the limits of a normal Youkai, to such a extent, most are seen as a living force of nature rather than as some demi divine entity like us Kami's, and
Masuda no different. That said, being of wolf ancestry, Masuda is far more primal than other daiyokai, which will even the playing ground quite a fair bit. Underestimate him however....and you will die....Do head my warning...Seto...I don't want to lose you like I lost my brother...which you two were quite alike....

Hearing the sincerity of her words, he found himself taken back by the sudden change in the air. Regardless though, now allowing It to get to him, at least on the outside, he closed his eyes and subtly tilted his head towards the ground in understanding. In the moments that transpired after, there was nothing but silence, and that would be expected, not only from her words but something else. It was confusing, even heart wrenching, considering he felt his heart heavy....Did he actually hold love for his rapist? But how? He didn't understand It one bit. Just a few minutes ago, he had little care for the little Kitsune but now? He actually cared for their wellbeing? He really had no idea what to make of this, but as usual, now wasn't the time for such thoughts. What mattered was what she told him beforhand, about this daiyokai named Masuda and where he could be found, this Mount Yamabiko, where ever that was, and he was sure that the Youkai was most likely hibernating at the top. Returning to her concern, he broke his initial silence with a lite sigh.

young Seto12.2DB.png

Tamashi Seto
"If I die Izumai...than that just means I wasn't worthy. A fitting end regardless...as I'm sure you know....all true warriors meet their end on the battlefield....If my fate is to die in battle against this monster, than so be it....I have nothing else to lose anyway...."

At his rather depressing words, he could feel Izumai's gaze pierce his forehead from across the long table but he didn't dare raise his head. He was sure she wanted to say something, to tell him something important, but he was met only with silence. Whether that was a blessing or a curse, he didn't know. With this new information however, he found his mind processing said information, and such, he desired more. If he was going to slay this great daiyoku, a massive wolf youkai that went by the name of Masuda, he needed more information. The youkai simply being "primal" wasn't enough, even If It tell him how the thing would most likely fight. There was only one problem however, with how deep the conversation had went, he was finding it difficult to raise his head and speak. He really had no way to understand these newly found feelings, let alone explain them. What a drag...​

Attachments

• young Seto12DB.png
    young Seto12DB.png
    93 KB · Views: 66
  • young Seto12DB.png
    young Seto12DB.png
    93 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back