Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Dreamers Kingdom [Private]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
2 Days Before
Yuuto had started his day by practicing his newfound affinity for Earth. The bronze skinned mans features had begun to change his hair becoming more of a reddish brown, while his body had become larger but sleeker, tighter. With his mass, increasing again, he had become more imposing and his body's muscles were hardening. It wasn't an understatement to assess that if the rogue continued this sort of training he'd be the definition of rock hard-abs. Although physicality would be a must for his new style of battle, he would need to ensure that he didn't fall prey to being one dimensional.

First Yuuto started by focusing his gravity affinity, shifting the polar power's focus onto the rock surface. His arms pointed toward the ground and his feet were square with his shoulders. He rotated his left arm in a clockwise motion, bringing his fist up with a solid thrust. Then he raised his right leg, extended it forward with his knee stretched out and stamped it onto the ground. His foot caved in the earth around it channeling his energy into while he brought his other fist forward punching out at the air. His gravity followed suit pushing the earth up in unison. A mound of rock and dirt rose carving itself into a fist that extended for 200 feet or so.

"Hah and they said I couldn't finesse this situation into my favor. Fools" He lamented over his success in figuring out ways to make his current abilities successful in learning his latent ones. He still wasn't ready, at his current capacity he could likely only deal with 1 strong enemy alone, anything more would be pushing it. Even the elite had to know their limits. This was a drastic change, but he needed to do it none the less. In order to get closer to finding unison in a new fighting style one had to take a few knocks.

Yuuto stopped his stance and went to his bags. He took out a bottle of water, and walked back to the center of the "training ground". He raised the bottle up and simply stared at it, curiosity painted on his face. Then the ground started tremble, earth energy swirling at his feet.

However his concentration was broken by the sound of a crackling flares. His eyes looked up immediately catching sight of three simultaneous signal flares. A smile broke out on his face. Things were looking up for the rogue, his days were about to become much more exciting. He dashed inside and immediately began packing.

-Several Days Later-

He had spent enough time in the canyons living in walls. Those signal flares meant his ally was close by and it meant that the plan moved forward from Phase 1 to Phase 2. He found a undisclosed location and left his belongings, while the ex shinobi went to put his stalking skills to use.

In the thick of the jungle like forests near Crater City, Yuuto crept around. He was hidden by nature's foliage, but he was also naturally gifted with concealing his presence. This was an essential skill he had in his DNA being born to a clan of Monster Hunters. He was also utilizing Chakra Sense, a piece of a forearms bone was his source. He held this bone in his hands and if one observed they could see it had odd tiny tendrils inside of it.

At this moment time was inconsequential, for both of these men's destinies could not move forward without the other. So Yuuto searched aimlessly and tirelessly proving that he found the right man for the job. Eventually the evening sky was upon them, but the ex Anbu had caught up. His ally, Baba was just beyond a fee more tree clearings. He decided to stop on a tree that was close by. Yuuto didn't want to be caught off guard for all he knew Baba may have thought that he was a Konoha hunter following him. The man was a great sensor probably worh more aptitude for sensing than Yuuto.

Yuuto focused his vision before entering the domain Baba was in. All three of his eyes strained with chakra as he searched the surrounding area. He wasn't sure if there were traps set up yet but he didn't want to run face first into any.

So he switched his focus, from the Earthen affinity to the Temporal one. Yuuto quickly entered Molecular Displacement [Hastened Steps] and began to weave hand seals. His hands like a blur as he sped himself up to complete this A-Rank Jutsu in a flash. His mind was focused and he had four shots within the next few moments to get past a bad occurrence. Should one befall him like explosive notes, wooden spires, or surprise attacks.

"Baba I'm Here" He would say loudly jumping forward. The first set of trees appeared normal but he happened to step on a false branch. Yuuto began to fall, only for two square shaped bed of wooden spikes attempted to skewer him. Yuuto sighed and bended his molecules, displacing himself back to the point where he fell on the branch. Though there was still no branch, the traps had collided breaking apart while Yuuto used a gust of wind to propel himself forward.

He regained his footing and came to a set of trees that bent inward, Yuuto didnt even want to know what kind of trap awaited him, so he used his ability for gravity and wind to his advatange, propelling himself in another direction. His body moved like a meteor dashing to the next direction. Then he would rocket himself around the next obstacle avoiding a trouble or two.

However he recklessly hit a wire that set off a series of explosive notes. These notes detonated the bases of the larger trees causing four trees to collapse onto smaller trees. Like a domino effect that small section of the forest toppled on itself. Yuuto would have been under those dozen trees had it not been for Fate Twisting, though that took two uses to escape.

However Yuuto had enough, he darted up towards the sky and focused even harder on the bones aura. He found small traces of a similar signature all throughout the forest, but there was a part where the pattern was irregular from the rest, it was a brief moment, but for someone with Yuuto's abilities that was all that was needed.

He dove down stomping on the ground causing the earth to tremor. The mysterious Baba wasn't in view but he was definitely here. He may have not known who this was considering Yuuto was masked and smaller the first time they met. So he held up Baba's bone which would symbolize who this man was.

"It's nice to finally meet you... well you're still hidden but im sure you can hear me. I am Masaru Yuuto, Ex-Anbu Sennin, Ex Medical Chief. Missing Shinobi of Kumogakure and Konohagakure. Dreamer of a brighter Dawn. Let's talk candidly for the first time."<i></i> he would drop the bone on the ground. It would probably start disintegrating soon since he released it from his temporal grip, but none the less the bone had served its purpose. Now all he had to do was wait.

[MFT]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They made it. It had only been a few hours since they'd left but with every step they would happen to take he was sure that he was on the right track. As soon as Akumi and him got far enough off the trail, Baba would make a Clone of himself sending it into an opposite direction. He'd try to get Akumi to do the same, just to have two trails of chakra leading in opposite directions of one another. Both leading into unknown destinations. However, The trail Baba would go upon would lead him to sensory. He used his chakra sensory techniques to follow the trail of the masked man. He wanted to see if there was a way out of the country... Maybe he could. If not though, Akumi might remember her way to Stone, and that was going to be the first place they would want to hit up. There was definitely alot going on in the many hearts of Baba. "Cherry... We made it!", nodding he would turn to her as they continued forward through the brush... until he heard.

"Baba I'm here." which caused Baba to pause feeling the chakra levels in this area were haywire. Strong and supreme. They seemed to have no end to them, but Baba was sure this was the same man that beat him up all that time ago. Lowering the hood of his cloak he would smile looking over to Akumi the man seemed to be dressed as he was during their last meeting. Which caused him to think about his hygiene though he couldnt smell anything from here... maybe it was better off this way.Coming out of his hiding spot he'd drop down from his perch with Akumi motioning to her that she was safe.

"Oioi. Fancy meeting you here... I introduce you to Yumoto Cherry-bomb.", opening his arms in a sort of 'and presenting' pose. This was going to be interesting. Maybe this man could help with his ideals. Maybe this was something that could help them in their run. However, Baba didnt sense anyone coming after them which was why his attention was mildly taken away from what was important, and that was finding this man now known to him as Yuuto. If what he said was true this would mean he had alot of information and intel. Which would bode well for safe havens they could venture into. "I'll let Cherry do talking on my behalf... She's the leader of this outfit.", nodding again he managed to smile and await what would come next.

[MFT]
[Entered]

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi was well ready for a fight, at least she hoped she was. She was traveling along with Tango, so it made their odds better. A few hours after they made it out, Tango made a shadow clone to throw their trail off, he asked Akumi to the same, and so she did. It was a good plan in case someone decided to follow them. She was not against that plan at all, though making shadow clones was something she didn't like doing. Nothing was wrong with it, she just didn't like it, and she really didn't have a reason why either. "Yes, we did make it, now our next goal should be getting to Stone, or out of the country. There is no doubt that there will be shinobi coming out of the wood works to try to get their name out there and try to either capture us or kill us." She explained with a nod. She knew that most of these shinobi were probably doing anything to get recognized, and more well known. Capturing a Missing nin would surely get them "recognition." Akumi knew her way back to stone very well, it had been a few years, but she remembered.

Akumi looked at Tango as she heard someone shout his name. Her first instinct was to put her hands into her pouches. Even she was able to sense the strong chakra, it made a shiver go down her spine. Whoever this was, he was powerful. But just as she was getting on the defensive, Baba went out of hiding and motioned to her it was safe. She trusted his word, but she had a slight hesitation. But it only took her a moment to come out of their hiding spot.

Akumi smiled as Tango introduced her, but unfortunately, he was the only one allowed to call her cherry bomb. "Tango- oh, uh Baba is the only one who has my permission to call me Cherry-bomb. I am Yumoto Akumi." She explained, then she looked at Tango, and back to the man. This man was the anbu sennin, and he seemed to had quite a few titles under his belt... Only to go missing? There must have been a reason as to why. Though he probably recognized her surname from Yumoto Tamashii, the current advisor to the Hokage.

This was the man Tango was telling her about? She pictured him a little... smaller? She knew Tango was all for him helping them out. But he suddenly put her on the spot. She blinked a few times and then crossed her arms. She had to think of the right words, first impressions were the most important. "We don't have a solid plan, Mr. Masaru. But we plan on heading to Iwagakure, my home town, and gathered some... supplies there." She explained, she would plan more after she obtained her eyes of God, and possibly a new body.

[Topic entered]
[MFT]

Enatsu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Baba eventually came out of hiding from the shadows of the clearing which prompted8 Yuuto to immediately turn off his temporal power and reassign the Earth affinity. He was not alone, he had one other person, a younger girl. When he asked Baba to bring a powerful ally or two if he could manage it, Yuuto truthfully wasn't expecting this. However he was not upset with the man only curious in his decision making. However he would speak to Cherry-Bomb to open communications. "Yumoto . . . As in related to Tamashii? Odd . . . Well you're much less ugly and scary than me or Baba so this looks good for group dynamics." He would laugh hoping that he wasn't left in awkward silence.

"Well now that we've given the greetings we should probably get out of view. Considering all three of us are fugitives on the run from the Shinobi power in this region lets make haste to one of my hide outs because standing out in the open won't do us a lick of good. This way please." he only reiterated his position to bring to the forefront just how much trouble they were really facing being that they were essentially colluding with a Shinobi Elite who had very secretive details regarding some of Konohas layout, shinobi forces, and logistical information. He took many reports and requests for Anbu so that he too could get some mercenary work while on the road. Or to be aware of what jobs he may see Konoha nin from.

Considering Yuuto planned to expand Konoha further into Fire Country it only made sense that he looked into different issues the country was facing. He wanted to be aware and now for his own hide it would work to his advantage.

While the trio walked Yuuto inquired about random things such as a large tree that was curved like a hook, and the forked road but for some reason they traveled down the middle. They eventually came to a boulder which he would stop to stare at.

This boulder had a jagged top, and after observation Yuuto traveled to the right and came to a small clearing of pointed rocks. He made some forceful motions and shifted the ground. The bed of rocks split open and a stair case of gems were revealed.

He led them down to a room of nature, rock and crystals, with the opening closing behind him:
ConceptArt_Chapel_CrystalRoom4_C.jpg

"Welcome to my Fire Country hideout. My tent is that bundle of sticks and leaves. It has a comfortable blow up mattress, some boring books, a shower for those who can use water affinity. The huge crystal there can imitate fire chakra, so it can serve as a fire. Dont touch it when its on. Make yourselves at home and give me a few minutes." Yuuto went inside his hut, rummaged around for a bit before coming back with loaded turkey breast on wheat subs with, mayo, honey brown mustard, vinegar, oil, black olives, banana peppers, and spinach. They were wrapped in plastic film that he sliced off easily by running wind chakra through it.

Yuuto put the sandwiches on a tray with oil. The burly man walked to the crystal and spread his feet. He moved one arm up and one down, then he stomped the ground and split an opening in in the crystal. The crystal began to turn amber, while warmth surrounded the gang. Yuuto slapped the sandwiches in the crystal using it like a oven to toast the sandwiches. He waited for a few minutes and then took the toasted sandwiches out. Yuuto split the sandwiches creating six, six inch subs. The host brought his guests their meal.

"Thank you you for waiting. Now if you don't mind I'd like to accompany you and Baba on your journey. I too am on the run and currently I seek to find answers to some questions I've had for too long. I feel that a powerful ally could go a long way for you Akumi, but I understand if you have reservations. Yuuto stopped speaking to take a few bites of his sandwich. His teeth dug into the toasted bread, mustard and vinegar combining to create a tangy taste in Yuutos mouth. The warmed veggies and meat tasted delicious dancing on his tongue. He chewed the sandwich bits in his mouth swallowing them before taking a moment to speak.

"I don't want to cause trouble, I just want to become a powerful warrior of my own conviction and create something I can leave behind for my loved ones." Yuuto would let his words rest, and let his mouth focus on this bomb sandwich.

Sukuna Kiyo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Akumi nodded to Yuuto, confirming her relations to Tamashii. Though she didn't understand why he mentioned their looks... She didn't know why it mattered, but she liked the compliment. No matter the problem, she wouldn't ever really reject a compliment. "I don't think Tango is ugly, but I gotta agree you are a bit scary." She stated with a shrug, but she found fear to be a beautiful thing as well. In her eyes, no one here was ugly, with the powers they all held. It was beautiful to her, terrifying, but magnificent.

Soon enough Yuuto explained that they should get out of the open, and Akumi nodded in agreement. It was the best idea. She followed Yuuto, and walked beside Tango, assuming he followed as well. The walk wasn't that long, but they were walking quite fast. The last thing they needed was to be caught with a guy with such ex-titles such as sennin. He was probably number uno on the hit list, and Akumi and baba are probably less priority than this man. Unless of course they are caught with him, then getting around the fire country will be even harder. But she had nothing against working with this man, as long as they keep it under covers for a while.

Once they arrived at the hideout, Akumi glanced around. "Wow." She simply stated with an impressed tone of voice.The path here was amazing, and this place was very pretty, Soon after Yuuto went into his hut, Akumi took a seat. She looked at the huge crystal, that Yuuto warned not to touch. She was tempted... But she resisted the urge to touch the crystal. There was a medic there... Nah she shouldn't touch it.

Soon Yuuto came out with sandwiches and heated them up by using the crystal. Soon enough the food was served to them, Akumi waited a few moments. Was this poisoned? Tango trusted Yuuto, but she was still sketchy. Then again he had no reason to kill her, maybe Tango, but she didn't see a reason why he'd want to poison them. But she waited to see Tango take a bite first. No doubt she was hungry though.

Akumi listened to Yuuto, he wanted to join them... She blinked, then gave him a warm smile, for someone that had darkness inside them, she had a such a warm smile that would make you think otherwise. "Tango has told me about you. Your dreams, at least the one you voiced to him..." She paused for a moment to look at Tango, then she looked back to Yuuto. "I felt your power... you don't need us, yet you want to journey with us... I'm not saying no, in fact, I love the idea of someone such as yourself as our ally. I just have to ask, why do you want us?" Akumi question, she wanted more reason, though she would not deny him. "Other than you are running as well." She stated, it was a good reason, the more bodies the better, the more they had, the less likely a shinobi would attack. Unless they were stupid that is.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back