Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Open A file at hand.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Oi. Sai! Where are those?!" "Those what?!" "Things!" "Talk Fuego!" "I am! I am just..." "Hmm~! Master forgetting the documents again?" "There they are!" "Those things..." There was a lot going on inside the Sennin's office. "When was the next meeting..?" Sai looked over the agenda and his yokai thought it would be most hilarious to poof out of this situation... and with that being said, he vanished from sight. Meetings were the most boring thing on the planet if you asked the yokai. "So... you have like...two hours and 15 minutes..." 'What.. no... you are joking." "Nu-uh."

He would start to look through the file, his eyes glued to them as he left his office. "They... are..." He muttered as he waited till Sai was outside too to close his office door and lock it. After having it locked he would walk a few steps further in the hallway. "..." Sai attempted to talk towards him, but the Kami couldn't get through his skull anymore, the man was, after all, just too drawn inside the document in his hands. 'I see... So they are trying to cut off that branch... While they are getting the scores better. We shouldn't be cutting them off at all...' He fully stopped in his tracks and started to frown deeply at the documents in hand.

[Open topic, but required Pankesu.]

Pankesu Hayashi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hayashi walked through the doors of the pristine medical building with a spring in his step and a newfound sense of purpose. The place was practically sparkling white, a clear step above the hygiene levels of Pankesu's Pastry but then again the items in this building weren't going to be baked at 200 degrees. "Hello!" he chirped to the receptionist, "I'm a Genin and I'm interested in becoming a mednin, do you know who I should talk to about this?" The woman was about 40 with dark brown hair and brown eyes. She'd had been rifling through some important looking papers but looked up at Hayashi as he spoke and smiled. "Sure do, just down the hall on the left is Doctor Bricards office, im sure he could help."

"Thank you very much"
said Hayashi as he walked off down the corridor and deeper into the bright building. He knocked on the door labelled Bricard and a young man opened the door, his blonde hair reached down to just above the collar of his white coat. Hayashi repeated the question he had asked the receptionist, "Hello, Im a Genin and I'm interested in becoming a mednin, I was told that you are the one I should talk to about this?" Bricard furrowed his brow and rubbed his index finger on his temple, "Actually, I think you should talk to Dr Freeman about this, sorry." He vaguely waved a hand presumably in the direction of Dr Freemans office, "Oh, alright, thank you then."

It was the same story at Dr Freemans office: "Go see Dr Kleiner about this", "Okay then." Then at Dr Kleiner's: "See Dr Adler", "fine"... "See Dr Ikari" "....ok." Hayashi's newfound determination had since left him at this point, he hadn't been counting the people he had met thus far but he must've been at least 15 doctors deep, each new interaction sapping more and more of his energy. When Dr Boratova recommended he speak to Dr Fermi, Hayashi could only grunt in acknowledgement as he practically dragged himself to the next office in this bureaucratic hell of a building.

Finally, after what felt like an intensive meet and greet for the entire medical staff of Leaf, Hayashi stumbled into a hallway. It was nearly identical to the tens of others that he had seen today, apart from the figure stood there looking intently through some documents. With one final burst of energy he perked up and asked politely, "Hello? Do you think you could help me? Im looking for a Sennin Doctor Nao?"

He let out a sigh of relief, "Thank the stars, its finally over. Do you have everybody go through that hell or did I just get very unlucky?" He paused for a second, having completely forgotten the reason he had come here in the first place before realising and making a disoriented nod of respect. "Oh sorry, Hello I'm Hayashi and I'm interested in becoming a Mednin." He took a deep breath and thought, 'If he recommends I go seek out someone else... I'm going to lose my mind'

He waited to hear what the Sennin had to say before continuing. "What is being a Mednin really like? And what should I do to get started in this field?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Hello? Do you think you could help me? I'm looking for a Sennin Doctor Nao?" It was a sound that let him look around and then a bit down, he didn't expect a small person to be standing there directly. He would crouch down a little and smile politely. "That is correct, I am Sazuki Nao or just Nao." He would comment and then listen to what the other had been speaking about. "Thank the stars, it's finally over. Do you have everybody go through that hell or did I just get very unlucky?" Nao tilted his head as to what he was speaking about and asked as to what... if he did get told as to what the child had to go through, Nao asked their names. "I am sorry you had to go through it... But no, they all are very aware as to who they need to go to. So that they play this game with you is not something I am happy to hear about." He then learned the other's name and would nod.

"I see, well... if you wish to, walk with me. I will show you too." He said and would walk through the hallway and then hear the words of him. "It is a lot, so don't think you have and know it all in a year. I devoted two lives to this... But..." He would grab a file from a table and look it over quickly. A smile formed on his lips as he looked it over.

" First off we will go see an older lady. The old lady is... kind, but has difficulty taking her medicals, hence the reason she is here." He would explain to give him a bit of a thought. Nao handed him a small file of the older lady. "Now if you read this... what do you think the problem is..?" The file would tell about the weight of the, err, round, and older lady. She had light psychological problems which she took pills for. After the words, they started to move towards the room the older lady was in, There was already a medical personnel inside, but he clearly had trouble and came to the hallway excusing the fact she wouldn't take her pills no matter what he had been saying or doing. Now Nao thought of this as a good thing and looked towards him. "Now you heard how he tried... now how would you try.? And if you have an idea, feel free to try it out." The guy who left had told them he tried asking nicely, trying to force her hand a little, and eventually had a fit with the older lady regarding it. Nao knew how it would be easy for him to let her get them, but he was curious about the little males' thoughts and handle on the situation.

The pill that the older lady needed, was in a film and could easily be broken open to get the contents within.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back