Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Force to be Reckoned With [S-Rank]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Senju Minoru

Yen
ASP
Deaths
I had the men gather before me in broad daylight. After declaring myself as their leader the night before due to besting their previous leader in battle, I slept peacefully by the fire I had desired. None of them dared to take my life, they clearly had respect for the strongest. Their previous leader, Kyojin, was destined to be my right hand man. In fact, I would most likely make him my first general. He was also gathered with the men, but in the front. I made sure to place him there so the men knew who their second-in-command was.

Sure, they were bandits. They only knew one leader, and to kill and survive. I will teach them to conquer with efficiency and discipline. I will make them true warriors.

"The land that lies before us, beyond the Fire Country, is our conquering ground. We will amass an army that no one has seen before, and we will take this land for ourselves. You won't be warriors until I make you one."

I proceeded to explain how to use the chakra within their bodies. It was one thing to fight with weapons, but another to use jutsu. If I could teach them this, we would be a force that would make those underestimate, pay.

I taught them the basic handseals, how to feel it within themselves.

Even though one of them might only be able to slaughter a handful of villagers, I needed them. One of me was not enough, even though the power I held could allow me to conquer cities. Leaf was no ordinary city, it was full of high-level "shinobi." Even though shinobi were to be killed, though some defected.

Anger began to rise within me thinking of my homeland, but I quelled it. I would give no mercy, nor any compassion, from here on.

It took days for them to learn the basics. A sure sign of their progress was determining their chakra nature. Of the ten men I had, there was great diversity: three held fire, one held earth, one held lightning, three held wind, and one water. In fact, Kyojin was the one who held water.

It took a week to teach them how to use their chakra to create the elements. I knew in my mind once I would do so, they would teach themselves. They would become addicted to their newfound power, it was in their blood.

They would practice daily and nightly, but none of them would reach my level. My blood and training was top-notch, and my ability projected me further. The god within must have been impressed, for he spoke to me.

'They are coming together. I too was on a path of vengeance that nearly led to the destruction of the world.'

I never knew who the god was, or his history. I only knew his power, but perhaps one day he would show me who he was.

Weeks passed, and the men and I stayed on the river's edge. The more they practiced, them more sophisticated they became. I watched my first warriors transform from simple bandits to an able attacking unit. As time passed, I bestowed upon them unit tactics and simple drills from the ANBU.

Kyojin was the most powerful of them all. He learned quickly, and advanced more rapidly. He would be able to hold his own in an outnumbered battle.

The day finally came.

The men gathered before me like they always did in the mornings. I looked into their eyes, and saw what I desired. The beginnings of an army.

The best teacher is experience, and soon the men would see that as well.

"We leave this wretched place. And return as conquerors."

They cheered for me, Kyojin nodded and gave orders. We would now begin our warpath.

The newly established warriors only saw my normal state, they did not experience by rage or apathy. They would soon, as I did not tolerate failure for my future ranks. I would watch them use what they learned on an unsuspecting village.

Conquerors. Maybe that's what the feared will call us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back