Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Heroes Beginning? [Dual Contract Search]

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
They say that patience is a virtue, obviously this was something that Suyashi had nothing of. He had ingratiated himself so much with the culture of this village that he wanted to learn everything about it. It was rich with history. Flourishing with an abundant feel of life. Simple. It was bolstering with life, and motion. The Fire Country was ever changing and evolving. Moving forward and surmising to the amounts of change that would cause normal people to want to grab their knives and pitchforks. Alas, this was not the case here. Today he was taking alittle field trip. A chance to bond with a teacher that had taken a liking to him? Maybe it was because of the blond hair they seemed to share? Who knew... it was shortly after the class in the academy before the grounds had been completed. Which made Suyashi more confident tht when he joined this village and this country that he was able to aid in the reconstruction of it. Even in the short amount of time that he was here he felt like he was apart of something bigger than himself.

Maybe he was... one thing was for certain, He was in a constant high. Without knowing he was trying to play his hand at everything. Getting into anything he could. Joining missions with Genin. Learning about Ninjutsu, Taijutsu and everything in between. This was a new world for him, and he was just happy to be apart of it at the time he was. This was definitively something that he would look into as a new chapter in his life. There was the time before his arrival, but with his stepping foot into this village, he knew that everything changed. So it would surmise to say the least, and at the very least he was able to build something with his teacher enough to have a chance to learn from her first hand. Maybe she would help him with finding out what he was good at as a shinobi to be. That was his first step, honing his natural abilities... and thats what led them out here.

On the edge of bundles of trees, there laid a river not far from them as well as tall grass. And they were training, or so Suyashi thought. He was snapping his fingers and attempting to hit a target placed not far from them. "Tsukasa-sensei... Why did you bring me out here again? Were you gonna show me an awesome technique? I've been trying to get better with my Ninjutsu, but there havent been any classes held at the academy during the reconstruction... Maybe because there was a boy that blew it all up?" he was wondering about it for a while, why would someone blow up a place of learning? He could never even try to do that even if he had the ability to do so. Why? People, children, students were there. They could be hurt, maybe thats what led the boy to do such a thing. At any pace he continued attempting to hit the target to no avail, but he was good at one thing... Throwing at the target. As he threw a Kunai, he landed on the outer rim of the target. Not perfect but it was progression.

"...Oh Tsukasa-Sensei, Have you heard of the Minamoto? I heard my clan used to be really big back in the day..."

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
GZFhRyN.png

Truthfully, the medical-kunoichi had not summoned the busy bee lad, Minamoto Suyashi without delicate consideration. Despite the attempts to distance herself from the clan name, in a general sense, had she failed on every corner. “Young Suyashi, you remind me of someone.” she chimes, arms streaming outwards, waltzing about in a general good mood. “I plan to show you a few techniques on this day, one could say you have a sparking personality and I wished to enjoy it a bit more.” she teases, pivoting about upon her heel – settling her kaleidoscope optics against his features.

“The reconstruction certainly halted far more than we anticipated. How am I to showcase the prestigious medical corps if everyone flocks about without taking academics?” she pouts playfully, allowing the lad to view her not so serious nature. “I aim to teach you the finer workings of lightning techniques, at some point.” she explains the point of their adventure, though failing to address the need to take leave from their village. “Rather, I am quite confident in my own capabilities.” Not wishing to disturb the village with their antics.

On a record scratch would the inquiry of the Minamoto Clan plague the air, a gloved hand streams through the faint blonde tendrils, “I have, a bit more than I believe I should.” she replies earnestly. There was no point in lying to the lad, “There is one particular gentlemen working within the Medical Corporation from Kirigakure, he speaks of early times.” a momentary reprieve would follow suit, “Perhaps you should seek him out at some point if you are that curious of your lineage.”

The running waters calmed the mind of the woman, not wishing to speak any further on the subject, unless pressured to do so.“You aren’t improving quickly enough.” she states bluntly, though her wafer tone masking the sharpness within her words. “Don’t focus on one point, focus on many opportunities.” she directs her attention to the target, trekking over to the tool. “Foremost, you have to understand that there are many vital locations, yet you focus on the same one over and over?” she questions aloud, not allowing for the lad to retort would her digits skim over the device, “The shoulders, towards where the arms connect to the main portion of the body – this can hinder one’s ability to swing weapons.” Her academic teaching mood surfacing.

“If this were the wrist, another ideal location to halt hand sign weaving.” Mikasa continues, “Finally.” her fingertips pressing against the right of the training device, “Where the ribs would be, a single lung puncture can be enough to drop a shinobi.” She strides closer to the lad, coming to a standstill beside him. Withdrawing a set of syringes, five to be precise, a flick of her wrist hurls the needles forward, fanning outwards to embed into the target. “When you are your age, don’t worry about precision, but the amount of area you can cover all at once.” Hopefully this tid bit had been insightful to the young man.

Odd, her initial thought, when had she began to care so much for the younger generation? Despite this, the speech left her winded.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Growlithe.png

The grass was swaying in the wind as the breeze was softly carrying small fluffs of seeds from nearby flowers to what would be their future homes. The black birds soared through the clear sky cawing at one another shifting and spinning through the air playfully. Overall the day was beautiful and the weather was ideal for a day of training. A perfect day like today is where we would find the two heroes of our story! As the two would be beginning their training their lives may change forever. The thumps of the syringes would echo through the air, which was surprising as the boy's attacks did no such effect. Upon a deeper analysis the shinobi from Konohagakure would most likely realize that the echoes were actually the soft padder of distant feet.

As the foot steps came closer quick movements could be seen darting through the small plants while chuckles could be heard. Darting out from behind the duo and heading towards the target a loud childish voice could be heard coming from an orange blur. "Yeeehoooo burn it all!!!"<i></i> As the words were spoke a burst of flames would launch from the dashing beast and towards the target the two shinobi were aiming at. The flames would rupture around it causing slight scorching around the edges. The quick moving ball of fur then landed beside the woman with a smile on his face. It was curious to see a small puppy out here on its own, let alone an orange one... or one that could speak and use fire ninjutsu.

"Yeah boy, you have to hit the enemy first"<i></i> His tongue was sticking out as he was panting and staring at the younger of the two human. The puppy was no more than about six months old but he exuded the same force that the average academy graduate had. Perhaps dogs could develop their chakra at a much faster rate, but regardless this puppy seemed to have some skill. He was probably only about forty pounds and was super fluffy. His medium long fur was a burnt reddish orange with black spots. The puppy's chest and tail were a lighter tan and the silly little thing had a tuft of light colored fur on the top of his head. To say the least he was adorable.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Aye aye! That would be cool if you could show me some of your techniques one day!", the young Minamoto would continue aiming and missing but as Mikasa spoke it would remind him of what his mother told him. The philosophy of hitting an opponent was not just aiming for a singular part. You wanted to hit at all. Then work on your precision. However, for the young lad it was had... He was still learning about jutsu, even his pool of jutsu was small, and unmastered to a certain degree. He was a rookie shinobi, only looking to make a name for himself. And as much as he wanted to be, he was no prodigy. He would have to work hard for his goals. Work even harder to stay with the students that seemed to have so many years of proper training ahead of him. However, there was something that many people didnt have... The heart. Suyashi's heart and willingness never to give up especially on his friends. He would be the protector of this nation one day... Whether that would be Hokage, or as just another face in the crowd but he would strive for greatness and achieve excellence to the degree he wished he could accomplish. All he needed was a chance...

"You said there was a guy who knew about my lineage? Whats h-.." cut off he would see sparks of fire aimed for the target he was aiming for. Though it sounded like another student was out here? Were they unsupervised? It wasnt Kouza or anyone he'd ever heard before. This was no kid... well in another way it was, but that was besides the point, this was a pup. And no he wasnt named scooby doo. Not even scrappy too. This was a fire breathing dog. One that seemed to catch a sparkle in the eyes of Suyashi, but he would just watch as he would land next to Tsukasa. "...Woah... A talking dog!" he sounded off, his voice showing the awe that he was in.

Standing there for three... Maybe even five seconds in pure silence he would think back to what the dog had actually said, critiquing his skill, "Ack! I'm trying to get better, I dont know why I cant hit that spot. But Tsukasa-sensei is right. I have to work on even hitting the thing at all... BAH!" shaking his head he'd look back to the target before turning back to the dog and Tsukasa, "Sorry, for being rude... My mother always told me to introduce myself to new people... dogs... Err..", looking at the orange haired pup like it was the most amazing thing he'd ever saw... but trying to be coy at the same time? It was an awkward time for the young lad. "...Sorry! Hehe, My name is Minamoto Suyashi! Might I ask your name Flaming Doggy Dude?"

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
tSx7pDX.png

All was well within life, at least momentarily, the maiden gently retracts the syringes from the training device one by one. “Yes, there is someone, but I don’t know many details outside of that.” Mikasa insists, though that was a partial truth. Never the least would the sudden arrival of an unknown cause her senses to stir, swiftly her left boot presses into the terra, propelling her backwards, nearly avoiding the unforeseen stream of flame. Skidding backwards, the medical-nin regains her balance, as well as composure before taking note of the singed fabric upon her left shoulder; not quick enough.

The creature spoke, causing her head to tilt in reply, azure orbs twinkling against the sunlight. While the Minamoto clansmen introduced himself without a thought the kunoichi slides behind the sunflower headed lad, her arm grasping around his torso. Without a word the woman leaps back with the student, creating distance the pair, unsure of the motive of the creature, let alone positive a creature at all. A child’s mentality is that of which Minamoto Tsuyashi displayed, though if the situation was reversed she wouldn’t deny that she behave the same. Protectively she continues to clutch the lad, “An Inuzuka companion?” she murmurs aloud, “No, I never heard of one speaking before.” she continues, examining the creature inquisitively.

Burnt reddish orange fur, fluffy as it may appear, a potential monster lurking beneath. Admittedly, she found herself fixated, adorable, yet ensuring the safety of the youngling was far greater. Once upon a time, someone close to her taught her a valuable lesson, one that she pledged to perform. “Are you native to Fire Country?” she inquires, her wafer tone not as friendly as it generally were. “Who are you exactly?” she urges, her free hand clutches a deadly steel knife, a scalpel to be precise.

While in the world of Ninpocho Chronicles, contracts ran amuck, to actually come face to face with one was supposed to be a rarity. Not that Mikasa had the slightest inkling of what the creature was. A single hostile move towards the student would result in an execution, the medical-nin would not hesitate to skewer the pup in the same manner as the training device. Her duty to protect the younger generation was nothing to scoff upon. Her body tenses, on full alert, perhaps the canine appearing creature a shinobi in a transformation.

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The puppy's ears perked up when the boy called him a talking dog. The small animal's tail started wagging as he barked back at the boy. "Look a talking boy!"<i></i> He chuckled a little as he would mimic the boy's reaction. Completely unaware of the medical kunoichi moving away from the him, the puppy would jump around and run in a small circle before sitting back in his original spot. His tail was wagging back and forth quickly as he listened to the boy speak. "Well just tell yourself you're better and then boom"<i></i> His tail stopped wagging when he realized that the woman was apparently nervous to be around him.

Also taking a step back the puppy's tail fell between it's legs as he also lowered his head. "I don't know what that is..."<i></i> He started to look around and was obviously confused. "Is this place on fire?"<i></i> His hind legs were now shivering as fear took him over. The small orange beast scuttled over to the waters edge quietly whining quietly. Looking back to the duo as they both asked who he was he would finally respond. "Sh-sh-Shida... are we safe here?"<i></i> Apparently still concerned that the forest being on fire the puppy continued to look around the trees investigating whether or not there was smoke coming.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Before he had a chance to even examine the pup he would be swooped up by Tsukasa, which would cause the boy to flail about until he squirmed his way free. This was certainly something that intrigued the young boy. He wanted nothing more than to have a chance to know what this thing was. At the very least get to see why it was out here... but blasted adults were always taking all the fun. However, had it been something he needed to worry about he would thank the woman in the future. Dusting himself off a bit he would look to Tsukasa,"Why did you do that? He's a lil pup! He may have some awesome flames but he seems harmless, Gotta learn how to have trust Tsukasa Sensei~", nodding he would look back to the dog. As he would begin looking around talking about being in some sort of danger?

Then thinking back, "Nonooo! The name of the country is Fire Country. That is where we are right now.", a hearty nod and a thumbs up would come from Suyashi. He was eager to see what this dog was all about, he'd never heard of these things. The boy was used to travelling around, only just now coming into, Fire country and giving his all to give back to this village for letting him learn and flourish here. Now though, he would stare at the dog before bending down, "You said your name was Shida? Eh? Nice to meet you buddy! Would you like a drink of water?", still young in mind and heart he was innocent to the world. Wanting to be the hero like his parents... Maybe he wouldnt live up to the task, but then again maybe he would do something equally as good? Who knew, but Suyashi would pull a water bottle from his belt pouch, he didnt have any food as he didnt think they would be out here for more than just a night. This had yet to be seen, but he was curious.. to see what Shida had in store for them? Maybe nothing at all, but why was this pup out here by itself?

"...Hm, Shida-kun? Why're you out here alone?" looking back to Tsukasa he would give a cheeky grin, maybe it was his excitement... maybe it was stupidity... but today would turn out to become more than his training session.

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
4AqkCEK.png

Blinking a few times, Mikasa would take note of the lad within her grasp fleeing, clearly not respecting the potential threat. The Medical-nin left in a state of uncertainty, the canine visibly frightened and to the best of her judgment did she try utmost to remain unbiased despite the quivering. Azure orbs lock against the spunky academy student, his inquiry made her mentally face palm; despite being a kind gesture. Never the least the quaking pup began to tug at her heart strings, despite the level alertness she maintained.

Waltzing forward, the woman would come to a crouch, staring directly against the panting pooch, her digits extending outwards in an attempt to prod gently against Shida’s snout. Regardless of the outcome, her inner childish antics blossom, “So cute.” she murmurs aloud, without meaning to. “I am Tsukasa Mikasa.” she finally states, examining the bundle of fluff to the best of her abilities, not entirely sold on the notion of a stray with speaking capabilities.

“Safe?” she tilts her head, prodding her index finger against her chin, “Suyashi will keep you safe.” she whispers gently, in a dove like tone. Daintily her hands reassuring pull the pup into her grasp, lifting up the creature, regardless of the outcome. Despite her words, Mikasa’s action were opposite, the grin upon her lips spreading as she proudly walks forward with Shida within her grasp, reminding her of an earlier time. “Suyashi will certainly look after you, he may be a bit quirky, but he is nice to his classmates.” she explains loud enough for the pair to hear.

Oddly enough, despite the maiden declaring the lad would watch Shida, did she not allow the pup to free himself from her grasp, unless he truly desires to. The kunoichi’s grin widening, establishing the threat to be nonexistent at the moment, she quite enjoyed the texture of the canines fur. She would await for the response of the pup, curious of how he found himself to be out and about the outer village zone.​
<i>​
</i>

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Realizing the forest was no longer on fire the scared pup would almost instantly perk back up. His tail no longer tucked between his hind quarters the puppy would appear to smile at the boy. "So this is where fire people live? I am a fire dog!"</COLOR><i></i> The beast's tail was wagging hard enough to move small amounts of soil that was behind him slowly wearing out a spot if he were to remain there for a longer duration of time. The puppy would run a slight circle as the woman approached him before tapping on his nose. The small puppy's eyes would cross as he watched her finger boop his nose. A playful bark in response would come out as she called him cute. Shida liked this lady. Filled with joy the small furry creature was completely unaware of the boy's offer of water, but it wasn't that bad as he wasn't entirely thirsty at the moment. "Hello Mica!"<i></i> The puppy would then look over to the boy. "Nice to meet you Sushi!"<i></i>

Snuggling up to the lady's chest he would try and roll to his back to expose his belly to the lady. He was glad to hear that Sushi was going to take of him, well that was until he heard the boy ask why he was out here in the first place. Jumping from the lady's arms he would run up to the boy and jumping up on his hind legs to place his paws on the boy's chest. The little critter's tail just wagging like crazy. "Silly Sushi, I'm not alone! We are training!" Reaching up and visibly trying to lick the boy's face the puppy was glad to meet such nice people. <COLOR color="orange">"My pack is doing the exercises we need to do in order to promote!"<i></i> Still jumping up on the boy as if wanting to get into his arms the small furry creature's tongue was flailing around through the air.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Bowing his head to the dog in the fair greetings he would smile, "Heh! Nice to meet you as well Shida-Kun!", nodding again he would watch his interactions with Tsukasa caused the young boy to chuckle, this was fun. The day was young and the idea of what they could do next seemed endless, though it did seem like the moment would be overshadowed by the training that Suyashi should've been doing, however maybe things would come about that they could help one another? No, Suyashi was always going to help a friend in need before his own needs. This pack mentality would seem to be a normal canine thing. They traveled with the pack. The pack protected one another. Just like the people that Suyashi traveled with from Stone to Konoha. They all protected one another from anything. And now that Shida was Suyashi's friend, he would do the same for him!

"Ah! So you're training to get a promotion? Alright! I'll help you out! Like you helped me out earlier! Hehe! Thats what friends do!", nodding again he would look to Tsukasa wondering if she would mess up his fun by pulling out another knife like she did before! 'Maybe I should say something to her before she gets lethal again!' "Tsukasa-Sensei! Can we help Shida? Please!", nodding again he would smile trying to be the cutest boy he could for the older woman! No woman could resist the charm of the Minamoto Kid! He had this in the bag! Or maybe he didnt, he'd look to Shida and eye him to help him convince her let Suyashi help. He remembered when Tsukasa poisoned him and the class! She owed him, she couldnt resist this with that hanging on her psyche!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Regrettably, Shida would soon escape the grasp of the maiden and be on his way towards Suyashi; although she had to admit the nickname of ‘sushi’ was quite comical. Perhaps the medical-nin would take advantage of the situation and continue to utilize the pet name for years to come, or it would fade away into the abyss after everything was said and done. What snapped the lass back to the reality was the cutesy gesture of the canine propping himself against the youngster, explaining he had not been alone on his adventures within fire country. The mere thought of a multitude of Shida’s cause the azure optics to glimmer, childish yet full of excitement.

To be quite frank, if she were allowed to be with more fluffy creature she would not resist the offer to aid, nodding quickly towards Suyashi, “It appears we don’t have a choice, we wouldn’t be very good shinobi if we ignored a request.” she comments, before staring against the pair, “Assuming this is a request.” she continues, a bit jealous that she was unable to grasp ahold of the pup.

Truth to be told, the puppy dog eyes would have to effect upon the instructor, but she had agreed never the least, coughing into her hand to maintain composure. “Tell us, Shida-kun, what does one do in order to train and become promoted?” she inquires curiously, visualizing the canine competing in tasks that required fetching or tracking. The activity in fire country continues to surprise her, each day was quite eventful and Mikasa unsure in what direction she were truly facing. Never the least would she agree to the academy student’s plea. “How many of you are there out here at the moment?” she questions, once more visualizing a pack running amuck in the wilderness.​
<i>​
</i>

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
The puppy's tail wagged back and forth vigorously as his new friends said that they would help. Jumping back a little bit the young orange canine's face shifted to a more serious look, even though his little tail still shifted back and forth rather quickly. "Thank you Sushi and Mica! That is apreep-ciated."<i></i> The puppy's tail stopped as he took a seat, most likely shifting to a more obedient mindset as he clearly had some skills in Ninjutsu. Looking back at the woman he would speak in a calmer voice explaining what he had to do. "Well at the moment my Pack is still staying in the Pup's Den but we are wanting to move up to our own Den so we can become an official Beta Pack recognized by our Alphas. We have to prove that we aren't puppies anymore and can truly work toget-"<i></i> The puppy's voice stopped as he realized he wasn't actually with his pack. Panicking, Shida quickly jumped up and began to look around. "There's supposed to be five of us in our pack but I think I lost them!"<i></i> Fear and anxiety could be heard in his quavering voice as he started to run around the field sniffing the ground trying to find his friends. "I can't believe I lost them! I'm never gonna be accepted as an Alpha if I can't even keep my pack together."<i></i> Trying to find a scent the small furry creature was clearly becoming hysterically concerned about his pack-mates.

His ears shot straight up as he froze in a single spot. Whispering to himself he found a scent. "Aki..." As soon as the name slipped from his lips the puppy darted forwards in a full sprint. If the two decided to follow they would have to move quickly as the small dog's adrenaline was pumping through his veins giving his steps that much more power sending him through the forest like a bright orange blur.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Smiling brightly at Tsukasa as she agreed, this would cause the static on the boy's body to stand up. Turning back to Shida he would begin listening to this eccentric pup! Suyashi wanted nothing more than to be accepted by his peers and the higher ups. To look at himself in the mirror and see that he was worth something, to be accepted and revered as someone that was strong, smart, and things one would associate with someone who worked hard. Shida wanted the same thing, and it was that moment that Suyashi had that he wanted to do nothing more than help this Pup become an alpha! Who knew, but he would try his best to make sure it would ha-... and as soon as Suyashi would begin talking Shida would dash off looking for the remainder of his pack!

"Oh no, we cant let him fail before he had a chance to succeed! C'mon Tsukasa-Sensei!" The young Sushi boy would hurry behind the orange furred pup. Suyashi would watch as Shida found the scent, allowing Suyashi to look around the area to give his eyes a shot at finding the pup pal! 'Aki is the name of another friend? Alright! We'll find Aki! I promise, We'll find the rest of your team too, no one is getting left behind!"[/color], nodding again he would clutch his fist before scanning the area himself, Suyashi didnt have a keen eye, or any abilities to help him seek out any more of the dogs packmates but he did have the sense that if Shida could catch their scent, then he could use his set of eyes to help find them.

"Aki! where are you!", Sushi roll would call out into the wind waiting for a response!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shida would once more lose his composure, quivering in fear and more than likely anticipation. Never the less did the kunoichi find him adorable, although disappointed the pup decided to escape from her clutches to explain his current predicament. The most astonishing factor revolved around the term pack, “How many packs are there?” she questions a loud before imagining an unknown amount running amuck on the outskirts of Hi No Kuni. Regrettably, before Mikasa would be able to inquire further would the pup and academy student streak off in search of the named ‘Aki”.

Shaking her head, the instructor would watch Suyashi be left behind to a degree; the pup certainly on a level of its own and the maiden unsure what exactly Shida was. Oceanic eyes widen, the kaleidoscope pattern appearing within her optics, Chakra Sense<i></i>, the world turning a wide array of colors. Shida’s unique signature distant, in fact rapidly increasing in distance and leaving the woman with no choice if she were ensure Minamoto Suyashi’s goal of aiding the ember hue pup. Elegantly the kunoichi weaves a set of hand seals and inhales deeply through her mouth, lungs expanding as much as possible.

Luckily, Suyashi had already long been in front, trying his darnest to keep pace with the orange blur, unable to view the grotesque sight of a large quantity of crystal clear liquid spewing forth from her gapping mouth. Silently she wipes away at the saliva against her bottom lip with her arm sleeve, gasping for breath before the body of water begins to take form of an oversized shark, Water Shark Bomb. Initially the pseudo creature would flail about, unable to find its bearing and in turn causing droplets of water to streak outwards in all directions.

Giving her creation an aiding hand, the woman then mounts upon the water beast of the deep – fanning her hand outwards towards the direction of the pair. “Let’s not waste any more time.” she murmurs, jetting forward on a one dimensional track, hopefully she would not have to pivot as this technique often were unable to do so. The Minamoto’s honey hue hair was easy to spot, her hand outstretching in passing and allowing the young man one opportunity to grasp her own for the wild ride. “Got to keep your promise!” she calls out against the high volume zephyrs.​
<i>​
</i>

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jumping over exposed roots and ducking underneath fallen branches this young canine was at a full sprint running in the direct path in which his ally would be. This scent wasn't mistakable as Shida had known Aki since their days as freshly born pups. They were partnered together as soon as their respective litters were all introduced into this world. Aki was like a brother Shida and he couldn't believe he could lose him so easily, well that was until he heard the explosion. Stopping on a dime the orange beast's ears were pulled back in attention as the sound of shattering earth could be heard not to far ahead. Turning his gaze to view the two human it was made pretty clear that this path they had decided to take would not be a safe one. "I hope you two are ready."</COLOR><i></i> The gaze of the fire breathing dog turned back to what would lay ahead of them. "I would understand if you were to leave now. I don't want you to get hurt."<i></i> And with that he was off again.

Jumping out of the brush Shida would find himself in a clearing that was made by the conflict of battle. Earthen spires were pushed up from the ground while scorch marks and debris laid waste to the land. Two figures could be seen darting through the air in combat. The first was a small canine, appearing to be the same age as Shida. Brown fur covered his body as he appeared to be like any regular run of the mill mutt. In his mouth sharp canines could be seen flourished as he was combating another creature. A large purple leopard was flipping through the air creating a darkness blur as it moved. Vibrant yellow fur contrasted it's dark back. "Aki!"<i></i> Shida would shout out to his friend and brother in arms. "Shida, you shouldn't be here!"<i></i>

As the small small dog spoke the feline landed on one of the spires before speaking itself. "Thief!"<i></i> If the two Konoha shinobi followed the small orange blur this far the cat would look at them before speaking. <COLOR color="purple">"They are liars. The lot of them. You can't believe what they say about their pack. They are just using you to aid in their criminal activities." After speaking the leopard looked back at Aki before launching lighting bolts from it's mouth to try and strike he small puppy.

Keigo Oen

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This was getting quite interesting! Suyashi found himself working his way through the brush with Shida... Especially after Tsukasa had swooped him up on the Shark Jutsu she summoned! 'I wonder if 'm skilled with Water jutsu enough to learn that... Hm.", the Minamoto Boy thought to himself. This instance was quite unnerving to him as he pushed through his insight, looking through as Shida spotted his friend, that seemed to be deep in combat with another beast! Another pup, Brown, small, he looked like a wild pup because of the excess fur. Instantly Suyashi would begin working his chakra up as he watched. Thinking back to the scrolls that he'd read about the different ways to counteract jutsu but he didnt know any Wind Ninjutsu to divert the direction of the lightning jutsu but he did know one thing... "NO!", the honey blond would call out as he surged forward!

"Pick on someone your own size kitty!", you see ever since his fight with a gang of cats in his village he didnt care about what Felines did, they were always much more hassle than they led on. He had a mission to take out some felines he met in the village that were attacking people a while back... And that led him to this! He wouldnt let a friend get hurt! Not like this, so he thought with his ability with lightning, being one with it. It was his best element! And Maybe this would be a chance to test it out! Opening his hands he'd allow the lightning to surge into his own body attempting to 'Catch' it and send it back at the Feline! Though it was risky! Either way he would attempt to protect the pup against the larger feline! This would not be something the boy would stand for. This was not something that he wanted to encounter, but he was a lightning master! He was one with lightning and its effects itself! Maybe this wouldnt be so bad... who knew. However, Maybe Tsukasa had something better planned up her sleeve? Who knew... Maybe she had some wind jutsu.. who knew but he didnt care nor was he going to let this end in such a manner!

Tsukasa Mikasa

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Streaking through the air would the pair be able to keep pace with the canine, to a degree, although in the distance an amber and amethyst outline would become visible. Momentarily the medical chief found herself unable to dislodge from the creation, on a one way crash goes against Mother Earth. Regrettably the kunoichi becomes drenched, her attire soiled with the mud created. Hesitantly she presses off the terrain, head spinning and the sheer force of the collision causing her head to swim.

The voices about her foggy, she wishes to aid the Minamoto – to protect. “Protect the Minamoto.” she murmurs faintly aloud, her body sluggishly responding. Slipping against the moist ground, she views the bolts of electricity streaming through the air towards Suyashi. Panic, the lad might not be able to release the wattage out of his body, in his current state. Move, move!

The side of her head taking quite the blow.

Screams, panic and sheer terror about her. Bloodshed and the cold, it was nearly freezing her flesh. The smell of ash flood against her nostrils, finding difficulty in breathing properly and all the while the foul creatures roar to announce their arrival to tear down what they hold dear. Despite the extremes of the situation one voice calls, commanding absolute order, protect the Minamoto. In that instance her body lurches forward on its own, perhaps out of adrenaline. One course of action, one purpose with her next movement. Protect what she held dear, her new home - her family and the future generation of the village.

Electricity begins to ripple through her left arm, Mikasa’s sleeve tearing about by the seams and exposing her prosthetic puppet like hand, the glove nearly evaporating. Chidori Control – Chidori Blade, she slashes against the oncoming assault, not caring for her own safety. “Suyashi-kun, don’t act so reckless.” she murmurs, awaiting for her fate.​
<i>​
</i>

Chikamatsu Shin

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
((OoC: I did this on my phone, but I wanted to keep this going for you guys so it may have a few typos lol))

With a skillful touch the oncoming attack of electricity was cut in half causing the bolting rays of energy to split in trajectory crash in into the earth on both sides of the student and the puppy. This was a skill that only the strongest Shinobi had and it was a good thing that she stepped in the way, less the student be put out of commission. The felines back arched as a powerful hiss would slip from between it's powerful jaws. "You do not realize who you are defending!"</COLOR><i></i> By this time Shida was already beside the two humans from leaf and the young Aki. Flames could be seen skipping through his lips as he growled at the Leopard. He was no stranger to combat but what happened next may surprise the two newcomers to the world of powerful animals.

Landing in front of Mikasa the little brown dog's chakra plummeted into the ground and caused visible ripples into the land. Two large spires of earth shot up from beneath cat as the tiny tuft of fur barked out. "Not some flea ridden sack like you that's for sure." all the while Shida would have launched himself into the sky while simultaneously blasting out a powerful gust of flames down onto the purple and yellow creature of deceit. The two attacks were timed perfectly together and upon impact would cause a large flume of smoke to cover the area. To most it would be clear that the attack landed but under closer inspections the cat slipped out in the perfect time to dodge both attacks.

A devilish chuckle filled the air that originated from behind the group which we could call the Paw Patrol or the Puppy Brigade. Nevertheless there she stood. <COLOR color="purple">"Why even bother? Your friends were no march for me so why do you tho k you would be?"<i></i>

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back