Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A lot to tell [pvt]

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Kicking some dust Izumi walked outside, his mood was simply down the drain right now. It was one of the few times he was actually pent up like this and acting it out in public instead of using that energy to train which he normally did... After some dirt kicking the male started to count up the le yen he had in his pocket and nodded a couple of times towards himself. Some freshly made ramen would surely do something good... Just thinking about it and he got a soft smile back on to his face.

Once he was at the location he looked around, seemed it was a silent moment for him right now. "Oooi!" Izumi proudly shouted to mention he was coming. He was greeted friendly and soon his meal was in preparation. "Ahhh.... Good long time back.." And on top of that, he got the comment he should make it more to here instead of a yearly thing. They had a small laugh and Izumi took up his time eating the delicious meal.

Requesting Yamanaka Chizue.

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Though it may have seemed like a good idea at the time, by now Chizue just wanted to head on home again. She had no idea of where she was or where she was going, the only thing pushing her forth being the thought of something that she could find nowhere in her humble abode; Food she wouldn't have to cook herself. As it stands though, she has found no food and is merely hungrier than she was when the idea first struck her.

Her stomach growls once more, her annoyance rising steadily. This isn't how she had planned this outdoor journey. She sighs in defeat and wanders around aimlessly, cursing her bad sense of direction. She could have sworn there was a restaurant or something of that variety in this area, but now it seems she has gotten herself pointlessly lost. Again. After some more time of pointless wandering, she chuckles at her situation, then takes a deep breath. Surely there has to be some way to locate food. Maybe she could smell her way to it? She decides this should have a slightly higher rate of success.

After a long while of wandering around with her eyes closed and nose pointing into the air, she follows the faint trail that leads her to a release from her struggles with body and soul, namely being fresh ramen. She sighs in relief and wanders over towards the now very strong smell in the air. Maybe there is someone else around?

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The smell of ramen was soon filling the air around. Izumi had been longing for these... so when he finally got it in front of him... Izumi had taken the soup version instead of the noodle version, making the scent linger longer in the air.

Izumi sat there his legs crossed under the chair his arms in front of him stretching out... He took a heavy sigh so he was relaxed to take at this moment. A yawn left him and soon there was something else unexpected happening... He swore he saw some brown hairs and small figure... "Eh..." Was a sound that left his throat and took a moment to stand up, seeing the small thing in front of him. "Oh... erm... hai..." He was a bit baffled to see... something that tiny...

"You... want something to eat?" Was his first thing that popped into his mind as for how he saw her standing there, nose up high... And not to forget her eyes closed. He himself looked back to his ramen and mentioned another one... Either he was going to finish them both himself... Or she had a part. "My treat?" He asked a bit hesitant on the matter. "I am Izumi." He eventually said noting himself about the sole rule he had been taught... Never talk to strangers, but now she knew his name... so he wasn't a stranger anymore. He nodded a few times on his own thoughts and took a step more towards inside. "Want a bite?" He asked again.

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The trail gets stronger. Her nose guides her towards her prey, her expression turning from slight annoyance to a happy sort of bliss, the wonderful scent guiding her to the end of her grand quest. She stops, finding that the trail continues no further in this direction. Has she reached her destination? She takes a deep breath, sighing in relief as her stomach grumbles once more. This is indeed the end of the journey. This must be heaven.

She then opens one eye slowly as she hears a voice from her right, looking towards the older individual. She doesn't recognize them. But they seem friendly enough, if not a little bit surprised. She wonders what thoughts swirl around in there. She wishes she knew. Only very rarely has she managed to know and this is not the time to make another attempt.

She instead slowly gets into a more presentable posture than her awkward, tilted stance. How silly she must've looked. The offer of food was quite tempting, so she wanders over and pulls herself up to the chair next to the individual announcing themselves as Izumi.

"Food?" She states in a slightly awkward manner. What a horrible start to a convo, she thought to herself. "I-I mean... Are you offering me food?" She chuckles at the terrible choice of words. Somehow her sentence sounded even worse when spoken than it did in her head. She sighs and sinks into a ball, turning smaller yet, finally glancing upwards at Izumi. "You're really willing to buy me food?" She sighs in relief upon constructing a human-sounding sentence. Maybe this conversation is yet salvageable.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Izumi had offered the other some ramen or something between those lines. He slowly spoke at a softer pace and tilted his head a little to the left. She... seemed so young... so tiny, the way she spoke almost confirmed that for him. Slowly he would nod. "Yeah... Food.." He muttered a bit. "Of course, my treat." He reacted on top of that and looked over his shoulder. "Mine is beef... do you eat beef?" He asked the other to keep... something of a conversation going.

Meanwhile, he started to shift back inside. "You can tell the man what you would like to eat, I will treat..." He said that everything would come onto his own bill.

He started to eat from his own ramen. "So... I am Izumi... who are you?" He asked and placed a lock on his hairs behind his ears again, the thing was getting rather long. "I erm... come here veeeeery often." On which the cook behind had a chuckle on top of it. "So often I forget who he is!" He played the story along. "You... are in the academy right?" He asked more than one questions in the hope she would answer a few or ask a few on her own.

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She slowly reaches for the second bowl, looking into Izumi's eyes for about 3 seconds too long, then looks back at the ramen before her. What a glorious thing this is to finally have before her. This meal should be enjoyed. It was also free, which just helps improve the situation. Finally, the beast that is her appetite could be sated.

"Finally I can eat, it's been so long, the streets here are confusing, my stomach is grumbl-" she interrupts herself as she gulps down more Ramen than it would seem possible for such a small creature. She maintains eye contact through some of this consumption. Once she has consumed the whole thing, she sighs in relief, then turns her attention back to Izumi.

"I just really wanted to eat," she stretches and then continues, "I have been after this meal for maybe a few hours now." She looks at Izumi once again. "And uh... Yes. I am in the academy. I don't have the slightest clue what I'm doing though. I just know I have weird stuff I can do with my brain. Almost never when I want to though. It's annoying." She frowns as her nose grows a faint red. "It's not fair for other people to be so good at things!" she exclaims loudly, her nose reddening even further. "I want to be good at things too."

Her stomach gives out a grumble of displeasure almost as an attempt to interrupt her rant. "Eep... Eheh. Can I... Have some more?"

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He moved towards his own seat and started to look towards his ramen, it looks and smelled delicious. Once he had asked what her name was... he got bluntly skipped as she started to gulp down some ramen.

He would watch her at his own spot as he had asked various kinds of questions. His elbow rested on the wood and his cheek was resting in the palm of his hand. He was watching her a bit... She had been looking quite a bit towards him, almost in a staring matter and it was easy to be said sligh unsettling for him.

Eventually looking forward, the only plus point he had, was the fact he didn't have any iris anymore. "Weird stuff with your brain... That sounds something similar to the Yamanaka clan to say the truth." He spoke as he took a bite of his own meal. "I am sure that you will be fine honestly." He tried to comfort the small girl. "The Yamanaka clan can do amazing things..." He said and tried to explain it towards her, unknowing that she was a Yamanaka herself.
"The clan of the Yamanaka is... kind of known to be the mind clan. And as far as I have heard for great reasons. They have an amazingly cunning ability do things with their mind, as illusions but also another kind of things... If I am right... They are Genjutsu users. Haven't met one myself... this is all story that I have read in the library of the school..."

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looks up at her new acquaintance and bringer of Ramen, listening intently to what he's saying. "I mean, I guess I'll be alright... I've done stuff with my mind before," she sighs and continues. "It's just I can almost never do it again. Only small stuff now and then and that stuff's not even that exciting!" She pouts and stirs her chopsticks around in the now empty bowl.

"I feel kinda worthless at it right now. I mean, what's the point of having this cool stuff if it doesn't work yet?" She stares blankly into the distance. She then looks back towards Izumi. "How come you haven't asked my name yet? I know yours."

Once she finishes this sentence, however, she comes to a certain realization, then quickly blurts out a long apology that seems about as poorly thought out as it was quick. "Oh no, you did ask, didn't you? I didn't mean to interrupt, it's just that the food was there and," she attempts to salvage it as she most likely screams internally. "Not that the food is more interesting than you, or that all I care about is food, I care about a lot of things, but I was just really hungry and this apology sucks!"

She resorts to hiding her face against the table as she whines in frustration. Is this her fate? Being rude towards people by accident? She ponders to herself about just how poorly this conversation will continue to fall into the depths as long as she continues to speak. Perhaps not speaking will salvage it.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This... little girl was really everywhere and nowhere with her mind... "Oi... oi..." He said twice in a row but the second one softer tune. "You aren't a failure... Some take even longer to develop them..." He said in a hope to have a good word for her.
As for how she had asked earlier he did order another portion... He smiled softly but his wallet wouldn't be smiling that much all together. "Last one... I have to do shopping also later..." Even though he was living with the Uchiha household... he often did make his own dinner from time to time.
He had let her talk away and eventually she had noticed he didn't know her name yet. "uhu.... I had introduced myself and you didn't yet." He commented with a soft smile on his face, a tiny frown on his forehead.
"Not that the food is more interesting than you, or that all I care about is food, I care about a lot of things, but I was just really hungry and this apology sucks!"
A blank... stare... was coming from the male... He would nod and drink up his tea, not saying much and basically stared in front of him... He was... compared with food... A small goatish smirk came on his face as an attempt to keep smiling. "n-no worry... you will get better at them as you age..." He would try an attempt to pet her on the head and then drink up the last bit of tea as she got a new plate in front of you. "So... Followed many lessons yet?"

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looks forwards once more, dangling her legs off the chair as she ponders back at her terrible apology, hoping that moment could just be erased from time entirely. She looks back towards Izumi as she ponders. Maybe it wasn't as big of a disaster, as usual, considering this individual seemed mostly alright with it. "So... No hard feelings?" She gives off a hopeful, yet slightly hesitant smile as she continues, her head still resting on the table. "I'm Chizue."

She takes the reassuring words and the petting as a yes, giving off a sigh of relaxation. She has survived yet another part of a conversation and even managed to introduce herself, no matter how simple that introduction was. Now her next step is to not screw it up, to begin with.

She sighs and looks at the new bowl of Ramen, starting to eat it as well, if a bit slower. "Thank you for the food... I've just been wandering for hours now. This place is confusing and big..." She slowly slurps up some noodles as she stares over at Izumi once more, this time with a slight look of guilt on her face. "I hope I haven't entirely drained your wallet."

She slurps up some more noodles as she finally feels her hunger slowly fade into a distant memory. She then looks back over at Izumi, shaking her head in response to their final question. "No, no lessons so far... I'm a bit nervous, to say the least. If I can't handle a conversation with a random stranger, how could I approach someone to ask for help? I'll explode, surely..." She pokes around in the bowl as she stares at it with a tinge of worry in her eyes.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"Nice to meet you Chizue.." He said with a soft smile. "Of course no hard feelings... Why would you think of that?" with that he started to nip more of his tea and watch towards the paper that lay down on the wooden table in order not to stare back. "You are welcome... I know what it is like to remain hungry over a longer period of time." He said honestly and started to place the hand on which he leaned on before to place in his neck, going over the muscles as he had a small flashback reminding him of that time, a painful memory... "Hmm? Oh the place will be easier once you grow up more around these places, don't worry... And noooo, you didn't. I will just do a mission and have it back." He smiled a bit awkward as he didn't want her to worry about the expenses they have had right now.

"No, no lessons so far... I'm a bit nervous, to say the least. If I can't handle a conversation with a random stranger, how could I approach someone to ask for help? I'll explode, surely..."

"what... if I were to teach you something then..?" he asked and had his head a bit tilted to the side. "I mean... If you want to... maybe it will give you a boost to go to others too..." He started to think about what he could teach her so far..."So many things..." He muttered to himself as he was already a bit lost in thoughts. "But... Honestly, if you want that we could do so... I mean.. you aren't worthless... you just don't know what to do yet..."

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"It's nice to meet you too..." She smiles in relief. A successful apology. She seems to finally relax, sinking into her seat as she closes her eyes. "I usually just upset people with my apologies. I feel I just make it worse most of the time," She states in a sombre tone, her vent continuing as she flicks her finger against the table. "I don't exactly have many friends because of that. I usually just run away when I upset people, or I just end up making them more angry or sad."

She then looks towards Izumi, seeing the ponderous look in his eyes, then completely misinterprets it, reaching out her arms towards him in a strange gesture. She then slowly closes and opens her fist. It is quite bizarre indeed. "Does it hurt? Your neck?" She waves her hands up and down, her sleeves swinging back and forth. "I can provide a massage as compensation for the food."

She then tilts her head, processing the suggestion Izumi just presented to her. She hops off the chair and stares up with wide, hopeful eyes. "You'd teach me? Despite my horrible apology?" She waddles a bit closer, her eyes almost glistening with hope. "I want to not be useless, I want to be able to do things! So..." She pauses as she clings to his legs, bouncing up and down. "Please teach me how to do stuff! I'll be a great student! I swear!" At this point, she's practically puppy-eyeing him mixed with a large amount of determination. She seems to have appreciated this suggestion quite a bit.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
A smile came to his lips as he heard her say those words too. It was better to meet on these kinds of conditions than on a battlefield or on a mission on that matter. After he had been pulled back from his mind towards the situation where he started to listen towards her again.
"Hmm... You let me think of someone else that was just like you in the beginning... Don't worry you will just grow up fine... I believe in that." He spoke with a few noddings on top of that. He knew exactly who he meant but didn't say much on top of that. He wasn't going to tell her that she resembled him in the beginning.

As he went over the muscles in his neck he soon saw her do weird kind of motions with her hands... It had... a funny resemblance if you were to ask him. "My neck..?" He repeated her words a little bit with a questioning tune."Oh!" he then sounded and started to follow it again. "Don't worry about it too much, it will be fine." She was very nice, something he didn't see that all too often.

Yet what was about to happen in the next few moments he had no idea how to coop with that. She hopped off the chair and was actually hugging his leg. What popped into his mind was instant if he had been like this exactly... But he soon knew he wasn't like this at all. As for he was pulled back instead of acting like thi... No wait there was this one time that he had hugged Takeshi around the neck in a spurt of joy... She had been jumping up and down, claiming how she would be a good student and he had a soft chuckle, one he didn't leave rather that often. "Alright alright, fluff ball.." He gave her a nickname for now and would reach with a hand to pet her head softly. "I will teach you... But then we do that tomorrow alright? So you have a day to rest and I have time to think what we are going to do and where... I will send a ghost-like a dog towards you and she will show you the way then... how does that sound?" He had offered towards her yet he could only think of how Inya was and was.... actually hoping the meeting between them would go well... as she had been... rather an interesting character towards Izumi so far.

[MFT - 422]

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She awaited the reply to her pleas with anticipation, her face lighting up even further as she feels the hand upon her head. She approved of the nickname, though she felt it weird as she wasn't particularly fluffy. Her hair wasn't all too fluffy, though it did curl up further down, which may be what it was alluding to. She continued to ponder though, the source of the nickname being strange to her still. She then pondered if it was her eyebrows. This thought worried her slightly, not wanting a nickname based on just her eyebrows.

This line of thought quickly vanished however once she heard the reply. Someone was actually going to teach her. She makes happy hums as she joyfully nuzzles your legs. "Yay! I promise I'll be a great student! I'll make you proud!" She pauses for a moment as she calms down. She then continues. "At least I... Hope I will," She states in a slightly anxious tone. "I'd rather not disappoint you, is what I mean to say."

She takes a couple steps back, readjusting her bangs from the previous pets. Her hair is high up on her list of priorities, not that she will object to affection. She then looks back up at Izumi, raising an eyebrow at the ghost dog statement. "Ghost... Dog? Is that a breed of dog I haven't heard of?" She asks as she tilts her head. This certainly is something she isn't familiar with. She has seen a few dogs in her days, but none she'd describe as ghost-like. She assumes it's just a metaphor or something of that sort, as she has never seen a ghost, nor believed in them.

She then comes to another realization. How is she going to get home? This is most inconvenient. She has been here for so long and was already quite lost, the way home has now blurred into a distant memory. "Oh no... How do I get home?" She says with a sigh. The problems simply continue rearing their ugly heads.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
While his fingers were going through the amber colored hair locks there were some thoughts going through this Anbu in training. His white hues were watching her a bit as he was a little abscentminded, but that soon faded until the smaller one took a little distance between them. He would watch her sort out her hairs, her bangs to be exactly. "Hmm..? Ah, don't worry about Inya too much. She is... a rather special kind of Canine. To be exact, Inya is my contract. He tried to explain it a little towards her and held a small smile. "A moment please." He would tell her for a small moment to excuse himself. He turned around and made a small bow before he would pay the man for the food and tip a bit. They had a small talk and thanked each other. HIs wallet would be mostly empty, yet he did his best to hide that for the small thing. mostly for her own benefit. It was the best for her to not know what it would be costing here.

He heard her slight panic word, at least in his mind if was a bit panic. "Hmm.?" He said and would turn back towards her again, sitting a bit down on his legs and look at her. "Are you lost..?" He asked her to be 100% sure he knew she wouldn't be knowing the way home. He did get an answer back on this that she was indeed lost... A sight left him and he went with a hand back over his head...
"If you want you can tell me where you usually live... I can give you a piggy ride home or summon Inya to help you out." He had offered two kinds of situations for her to follow, one that would mean to meet the... Sweet and caring cough canine Inya.

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She sits down on the ground with a sigh as she flicks her finger against the ground. Though she's no longer hungry, the path she got here from is now completely gone. She takes a small grain of stone and flings it off into the distance, then looks back up at Izumi. "I have no clue where to go... I just followed my nose in order to get here..." She sighs once more. She then wanders over and sits down on his lap.

"Going outside on my own was stupid..." She mumbles to herself, hiding in her sleeves as she rests her head on her knees. She simply remains like this, then finally lightens up once she hears the suggestion at hand, gazing towards Izumi once more with a hopeful smile. "You'd help me get home? You're so kind, Izumi-sensei!" She sighs in relief. A true saviour in need she has found, someone who can help her home once more as she's lost in a place far from home, she thinks to herself. The whole notion sounded sort of like a fairy tale in retrospect. An audible "bleh" is heard as she tries not to think about that line of thought.

She seems to have been staring towards Izumi blankly for about a minute now, thinking about something. Chizue returns to the land of the living shortly though, continuing to speak while still staring intently. "I don't quite know where we should go, but if you carry me around, maybe I can spot something familiar."

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
He had been observing the small and little thing... It had some memories towards himself regarding on that age... and he shifted once more in his movements. Going over the muscles in his neck once more. He thought back automatically back to that time and was only shaken out of that memory when he was a little startled by the small thing. "Why would it be stupid..? Staying inside whole days isn't anything better..." He returned the question towards her back, unsure even if it was his to hear or not. "You'd help me get home? You're so kind, Izumi-sensei!" At those words, Izumi grew silent for a moment... Thinking about the part about her... "Too cute..." he muttered and looked a bit away. He wasn't even sure how to react to this situation at all anymore and looked away. As the time passed on... he noticed that she had been looking quite a bit onto his direction... and it was saved to say Izumi was soon turning puzzled by the fact on HOW she could be doing that. "O-oi... you are done checking me out..? I don't carry sharp and poi... okay I do carry sharp and pointy stuff... they won't hurt you..." He said as a moment to break the silence just to be taken off guard by the question she had been asking. "H-huh..?" He questioned, she had really been the first that had questioned him to carry someone on the neck... Not to mention... he had never been on someone's neck before now that he thought about it. "Uhm... o...okay..?" He questioned and bit down on his lip. Puzzling himself how this was supposed to go down. "How... should we do this..?" He questioned since she had been that small. Slowly he crouched down on his knees. "Like... this..?" He questioned for her since he had no idea.

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She looks towards Izumi, hearing the muttering as she raises an eyebrow. Did she say something wrong? She ponders this for a moment, growing slightly worried when he looks away. She's pretty sure it has to be something she said, why else would he look away? She decides that giving him a slight apology pat on the shoulder should suffice as an attempt at words will only make the situation two million times worse. She decides another pet is in order, just to be sure that he understands no feelings were meant to be hurt.

She then notices the puzzled look on Izumi's face, the stare deepening for a moment. "O-oi... you are done checking me out..?" Upon hearing this, she quickly realizes the source of the puzzlement and quickly looks away, face a slight tint of red once more. She doesn't mean to stare, she just does it now and then. She sighs, then stands up once more as she then raises her eyebrow once more. "You've never had a piggyback ride before?" she asks, her voice seemingly puzzled at this. Once she had this confirmed, it only served to puzzle her more.

Once knocked out of her puzzlement, she shrugs and speaks in a calm tone. "Okay, so, you need to hold me up." she states as she moves your hand under her rear. "Now, I just..." she's suddenly interrupted as she falls back onto the ground. "Oof...! Hey, you need to keep holding me up." The next attempt doesn't go much better, nor does the next one. Now she finds herself hanging upside down, holding her hands up so that her skirt doesn't obey gravity and lead to a highly unfortunate situation. "Alright. I realize this isn't working. Maybe we should just walk after all."

OOC: Allowed by Izumi that her character carries Chizue upside down.

Sazuki Nao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
"uhm... no... I haven't gotten a single one..." He commented as a reply to her question if he did or didn't have a piggy ride before.
Their attempts didn't go quite as right as he thought it would be... First, he had dropped her as he didn't understand he needed to keep holding on... the next attempt went even more horrible as he heard her. "So... this ain't it either..." he muttered softly towards himself and tilted his head a little bit more sideways. "Can carry you... Just... not like this..." He said a bit with a pout as he started to shift and tried to hold her against his chest. Her stomach towards his own, he had tried it like this. "How's this..?" He asked as he had tried to shift her into this position. If she already had jumped off then he would just explain what he would be doing, namely that they would be stomach to stomach and he would hold her that way... If Chizue was smart she could just say to Izumi do the same but then on the back. Then he would be getting it.

Yamanaka Chizue

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She sighs as she makes her way towards the ground once more. She expected this to run much more smoothly, but alas, she may need to explain a piggyback ride to this individual. She thinks of how to demonstrate this well. She looks towards Izumi once more, narrowing her gaze as she ponders. The stare returns in force. She wonders how she could best explain something like this. It has never crossed her mind before that no one would be unaware of the mechanics of something like this.

After a while of prolonged staring and pondering, she starts speaking in a monotone voice. "Okay. So, never before given a piggyback ride. That much is apparent. So, the way it works is, you carry me on your back, with my stomach against your back." She then moves her hands towards her back. "Then you need to hold me up like this." She explains as she places her hands upwards behind her back. "Then I wrap my arms around your neck so that I'm steady." She demonstrates once more, holding her arms in a hug-like pose.

She then steps back up to Izumi once more, a slightly hesitant expression on their face. "So, uh. Should we try this again, Izumi-sensei?" She sighs, clearly not used to having to explain things like this. Was the explanation good? Did she miss something? She sighs to herself, maybe she can avoid having to see her poor explanation flop completely by putting up another option. "If you still don't feel you get how it works, we can always just walk?"

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back