Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Man and A Puppet [Leaving Country]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
”I have a bad feeling.”

Those were the words that echoed throughout his mind as he stood against the railing of the ferry headed back toward the Earth Country. After speaking with Onamuji about the situation in Moon, something just didn’t feel right to him. Perhaps it was the connection that he had formed with Haruka, but he felt like something was amiss. He felt like she was in trouble, and that Souji, Kane and Koa wouldn’t be enough to save her from the danger. In his mind, he was the only one that could protect her…

Under the guise of returning to Iwagakure to find Kane, he found himself on a ferry back to the Earth Country with his partner in tow. ”You know. We may find ourselves getting into a bit of trouble during this trip,” Akechi chuckled, alluding to the fact that he was well aware of certain hostilities that they’d face. After all, the process of a coup wasn’t exactly smooth. There was death and bloodshed; you know “love” as Kudaranai would call it. She truly was a mad beast. However, she would be needed for the atrocities that they’d commit in the name of bringing true calm to the world.

”So tonight. Sushi!” He laughed, reaching out toward a chair, and motioning for her to take a seat. The beautiful waitress had just sat down a full spread of a mixture of smoked and undercooked seafood delicacies. The best that money could buy… at least in this country. ”I never get you any food so here’s to making up for lost time. Tonight we can relax because tomorrow… work begins. Are you ready?”

Tomorrow… work truly would begin…

”I hope you are ok, Haruka-chan.”

[Topic Entered/Left w/ Kudaranai. Country Left - S Rank: 30mins until I'm gone!]

Rise

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was rather hasty but the young woman followed suite with her partner Akechi to set sail for Iwagakure. The specifics was brief but the woman couldn’t leave Akechi to his own devices, after all he was her most valuable test subject and companion. If anything were to happen to him, it would have to be beneath the steady hand of her scalpel. She wouldn’t let anyone else have him. Especially after he had mentioned the short bit of a ‘bit of trouble’ during this trip. It made her wonder what kind of atrocities she was soon to be witnessing. How wonderful of a sensation it was. The woman could barely sit without grinning menacingly at the man at the other side of the table. If only he knew the kind of thoughts that were running within the knots and bolts of her mind. The kind of 'love' you lock away within the darkest regions of one's mind....

Everything was going to be fine…

“Akechi, I’m always ready. I honestly cannot wait.~”

[Topic Entered/Left w/ Akechi. Country Left - S Rank: 30mins until I'm gone!]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back