Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A Medic At Work Pt.1 [Open]

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
•Hospital•</B><i></i>

Standing at the hospitals front desk, Junko wore his normal suite attire covered by his white medical jacket. A watch placed at his wrist, glasses rested upon his face, and several pens hung from his chest pocket. The air was cold as usual, The room filled with several injured and multiple sick people. Footsteps could be heard moving vigorously over the buildings marbled floor. A few infants cried, tears flowed down their soft cheeks as their noise echoed throughout the hospital. Parents could be seen steadily rocking the infants, softly whispering in their ears. Today was a busy day indeed, it was beginning to take a toll on the young MiT. On this particular day, he dealt with a plethora of patients of all shapes and sizes giving general-Aid. On top of the dozen patients he took, Junko now faced even more issues.

<B>"Damn kid, You've been doing a lot today. Are you okay?"

"Yea, I can handle it."

Shifting through a series of profiles at the front desk, Junko could see dozens of patients with amputated limbs of all ages, ranging from twelve on up. "Damn, all these people are missing body parts." Junko thought grabbing a near clipboard holding more documents. Adjusting his glasses, Junko focused more upon the documentation. Reading the information, Junko's mouth slightly opened. "All these people, they got to endure the devastating future of living without limbs." Junko thought, reading the scheduled procedures of the kumogakure citizens.

"Junko....."

"Junko!"

"Junko you filthy human!"

"What?"

"I think you need a brake. You can only take but so much."

"Im fine, thanks for your concern."

A miniature soft hand gently touched Junko's forearm. A tiny sweet scent of glorious perfume swept across Junko's nose. Looking up from reading, Junko starred at the warming smile of the receptionist.

"I think it's time for a brake."

"Nah, I'm alright. "

"No Junko, you need some real rest. You've been here before the break of dawn. Haven't eaten and haven't taken a break. We got things covered here. "

"Alright, Alright, see ya tomorrow, but I'll like more information on these patients. Keep me updated and page me if ya need some more help around here." Junko said taking off his glasses with a sigh.

"Will do."

With a smirk, Junko left the hospital with a wave goodbye. Walking outside, he could smell the fresh air as the orange sun set.

"This village really do mean a lot to you."

"As I said, this village gave me a home and raised me."

"You're something else."

"I took you in to repay the village, but I feel as if, I should and can do more."

Touching his stomach, it fiercely roared. "Damn, I need to get some food in me and get out these clothes. I'll stop at home, get clean, changed, and head out for food." Junko thought taking out a cigarette. His hand trembled as he brung it to his lips. With a strike of a match and a brief exhale, Junko began filling the air with luxurious smoke. "Aaaah." Junko said as the nicotine filled his body.

•The Dawnbringer's Plaza•

Entering in the plaza, Nightfall struck. The sky held a full moon, crisp air blew, and a dynamic smell of food floated around as citizens walked. Bright Lights filled the plaza, restaurants, clubs, and bars along with other entertainment areas brung everything to life.

In a well known BBQ restaurant, Junko was sitting at a table with a great grill placed in the center of it. Wearing a stunning black and white kimono, His katana rested upon his body as he used it to stay up. Holding a bottle of the the restaurants finest wine, Junko waited patiently. He had already ordered his food and his hunger grew by the second. Tilting his head back, Taking a swig of the wine, People could be heard all around, laughing, and even chatting about how the restaurant was the best throughout kumogakure.

Junko's eyes lowered, his mind flowed else were despite the smell of burning charcoal in front of him with a hungry belly. Images of patients was posted throughout his mind, all in agonizing pain and devastated. Tears flowed through his thoughts. patients crying, discovering the news of their future procedure. A young girl without legs wanting to play at the playground and walk as her parents did. The young girl Saddened at the fact that she had to be constantly pushed in a wheelchair.

With a sigh, The waitress soon arrived. She held a huge platter holding a series of food ranging from pork, chicken, and ribs. She soon placed several pieces of meat upon the grill, filling the area with mouth watering deliciousness.

"Here you go, your side order of rice will be coming soon."

"Thank you." Junko said with a nod. "In due time." Junko thought patting his stomach. Tonight was a big night for the restaurant. being their 50th anniversary, everything was half off and people was steadily rushing in.

[Mft]
[WC:837]
[R&D]

Akemi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
'Priority one, get the HECK out of the lab!'

It had been longer than Senna could remember since she had given herself a proper break from her studies and work, she was fairly sure someone had actually tried to file paperwork claiming she had died- this was NOT an acceptable situation! No one should be going around spreading rumors of Senna's death unless she is actually dead!

... and Senna just gets lonely sometimes, especially when Kiyoko decides to go through one of her 'let me leave the village on official business for weeks on end and never call' phases (seriously, someone teach that priestess some manners). So, the obvious answer was to go out for food! She was sure to run into someone sooner or later!

There was little doubt that Senna was horribly overdressed for the occasion; she had decided to go out in her officer uniform, as her lab coat had gotten rather uncomfortable from overuse and she didn't really have many other outfits that she still fit in anymore (she REALLY needed to go shopping soon). Between the navy blue business suit and matching beret, long black cape, and the rapier which she always kept holstered on her belt, she really looked like she belonged in a royal palace rather than a shinobi village (that and she was sure to be mistaken for a 'young man' at some point, which was sure to be hilarious).

As Senna entered the restaurant, her appetite instantly skyrocketed. 'Wow... just the smell of this place is enough to make me starving!' she thought. As she surveyed the area one of the tables stood out; someone, probably a shinobi from the looks of it, was sitting alone. Senna had a gut feeling about the young man, she felt that something troubling was on his mind. 'I think I inhereted Itonami-sensei's empathy...' she mused to herself. Deciding this was as good a chance as any to socialize (and hopefully help out a brother-in-arms in the process) Senna merrily sprung into action.

Senna took a route through the restaurant that eventually placed her right behind where Junko was sitting. "Salve!" Senna blissfully greeted as she stepped out from behind the young man, taking a couple of steps before whimsically spinning around to make eye contact with him. "Out by yourself tonight, Shinobi-san?" she inquired, hoping the man wouldn't prove too hesitant to open up to her.

Tsuyoshi Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tsuyoshi Junko said:
RolePlay said:
"I wish, I could talk to Aiko right now. Even if it was only for a second. I know he'd have a few good words." Junko thought as his grip tightened upon the cold jar of wine. He haven't seen his brother in years, theirs was no telling how much the ninja world may've changed him. His unforgettable personality and glorious image was still engraved in Junko's aching heart. Raising the jar to his lips, Several huge gulps could be heard before Junko placed the wine back down. Using chopsticks, Junko turned the several pieces of mouthwatering meat as his mind still wondered and his tummy growled.

"Salve!"

"Out by yourself tonight, Shinobi-san?"

Looking at the rather skimpy individual, He seemed fragile. In fact, he had been one of the most skinniest people Junko had ever laid eyes on. It was no surprise he was in the restaurant, he needed to get his weight up. His attitude seemed energetic, uplifting almost. "Kind Hearted." Junko thought looking at the fellow shinobi wearing a navy blue royal suit.

"She needs your food more then you do it seems."

"You can say that again. Wait..... She?"

"Yes, She..."

"He's clearly a he.."

"I swear, I was beginning to think humans had a better brain."

Ignoring Mazoku, Junko nodded to the newcomer. "Indeed, and who may I owe this pleasure? Have a seat if you want." Junko said. It wasn't the best of times, but Junko was okay with company. It would be nice to talk to someone besides Mazoku. In the mean time, thunderous booms could be heard in the distance. "Damn, sounds like an explosion in the air." Junko thought as the sky began to weep, drizzling over the land as the explosive sounds echoed.

"Heres your rice sir. Ah, Another guess? Well, may I start on your order mam? What would you like?"The waitress said, arriving with a Healthy bowl of pure white rice. Pulling out a pen and ragged notepad, she was set, awaiting for the newcomers orders. She could pretty much order anything. The place was known for its splendid barbecue, but they really had whatever the heart desired. The question was, what did the newcomers heart desire...

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back