Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A meeting of Minds [Requesting Raikage]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa would appear where she was needed to be at. It was time for her to meet the Raikage. She would introduce herself to the secretary in charge, indicating that she was the former Mizukage and she was looking for a meeting with the Raikage. Masa would wait in the waiting room, hand on cane and sitting in a very comfortable chair. Her black kimono fell on either side of the chair and her hair fell down to the middle of her back. Her grey eyes would keep a polite look out for the Raikage or any shinobi.

Masa left Tsuyoshi in charge of the group of Mist villagers. They were currently awaiting orders from her near the village entrance. Masa had no reason to distrust Kumo. However, if Hoshikata had caused that much trouble, who knows how they feel about Mist shinobi now?

Still, Masa had to place her hope in Kumo for now. She hoped they would honor their alliance in this time of need.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It would seem that shinobi from water country were coming from woodwork as their appearances in the village became near endless. All of these shinobi had no place to rest their head nor a place for them to utilize their skills. In a sense, they were all like scattered swords in the battle field with no solider in site - dangerous and saddening.

The time was late in the afternoon -- a few hours after the meeting with Hoshikata. Shin was attending most of his time in Torre Celeste putting the towers together after his long vacation at Tenouzan. His presence was requested everywhere from the few client visits to errands around the village. He nearly forgot about a visitor that was expecting him ever since his arrival. Apparently, the visitor was another refuge from water country who was shepherd into the village by Isaki Kushin, strange why the man never mentioned her to Shin this afternoon. Regardless, Hitomi instructed the visitor to wait for Shin in the lobby near the array of conference rooms.

Shin made his way into the area once his immediate duties were done. He was introduced to a woman perhaps five feet in height give or take a few inches sitting one of the many fabric chairs. She was rather beautiful wearing a simple black kimono matching her black braided hair that curled around her neck. Shin walked forward still wearing his casual but professional cloths from the ceremony in Tenozan. There was not a moment in time today for him to relax and change.

Underneath his tinted lenses, the same color eyes of Masa peered at her. "Masa, is it?" Shin said as he stood in front of her. Shin gave a generous smile. "Welcome to Kumogakure." He offered a hand of greeting aiding her as he noticed the cane.

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa smiled as she noticed the man coming towards her. Indeed, she was not surprised that the man offered his help in getting up. The cane had that affect on people. Little did people know that her cane held a deadly secret. That was for another day and hopefully not in the near future. She would take his hand use it all the same to get up and steady herself.

"Thank you for the invitation. I am Kasumi Masa, the last Mizukage. It is a pleasure to meet you in person, Raikage." Masa would say casually. "I presume you are the Raikage. Your chakra is very strong. If you would lead me to a conference room, we can begin a nice conversation."

Masa would follow the Raikage to a room if he did move to a nearby room. Either way, she would begin talking and if they ended up in a conference room, she would take a seat near the Raikage.

"As you have no doubt heard, Kiri is no more. All that remains is a city covered in ice. It is unfortunate that the city was overrun with unnatural weather, now that our villages were allied. Truthfully, I would have come sooner, but there was trouble in the village before the ice over took it. Nothing too major, but enough that it required my full attention. I hope your village is fairing well?" Masa would ask, a smile playing at her lips.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Yes, of course." Shin said with slight nod. "Interesting, she was able to attest my chakra pressure by analyzing very little residual energy."

The village was busy as ever but with the raikage there was always a room vacant for him. It only took a few minutes before Shin stopped at a door and a large viewing glass window just like the other conferences room. As they entered the room they were greeted by an assorted array of paintings that cascaded the walls from end to end. Several pictures were artistic perspectives of many landscapes in Kumogakure such as the fountain in Susukino District and the venerated statue of Kagetsu Kiyo near a secluded garden. Instead of tile, the floor was covered red velvet carpet with a table situated in the center of it all. The table was long enough to fit several people.

They both too a seat with Masa starting the conversation.

"Ah yes. It is still an unfortunate demise. The village has comforted many of the refuges including ones from Konohagakure. They have faced similar situations. In general the village has faired well over the past few weeks. I would not want to divulge too much but there are some things we are dealing with especially with our sennin." Shin said. There was a calm silence as Shin attempted to forget the demise of his old comrade, Takaki Masao. The village was still suffering over losing so many village nin and the trust that the village had with the country was still on a tight rope. However, in the end, nothing really changed.

Shin quickly resumed as he finished his answer. "Also, we are figuring out ways to better economize mercenaries who seek work without exploiting our resources but provide a fair system that we can both benefit." Shin paused for a moment as he noticed the change in her countenance as she noticeable played with her lips as if holding something in.

"What will you do since the village has disbanded? Have the previous leadership attempted to recreate the village in a different country? Also if you don't mind..." Shin began again as he clasped his hands onto the table. "There is something I would like to ask you. There is a man named Hoshikata and from what I know from the shinobi that I have sent to your village, he is a crude and capricious. I am not able to determine what his true motive is. He claims to be a predecessor of your kage lineage. Can you verify any of this?"

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa rather enjoyed the room she was in. It was full of paintings and the floor was made of a comfortable carpet. Her cane was muffled ash she sat near the Raikage. She noted that the Raikage was being rather tight lipped about his sennin.

Curious.

Still, the Raikage continued to talk and of course, that man's name came up. Masa decided she would deal with that question later. First, she felt she should be honest about her intentions.

"I have no such knowledge of another village appearing. My Mist shinobi scattered. I took what people left, and various shinobi, and left. Truthfully, I am sure you are aware of the small flock of people at your gates. I was hoping that I would be willing to talk you into taking some of them. They are skilled laborers and a hearty people. Also, many of the shinobi left in my care are related to the families that are following. If you were to accept some, I would be willing to part with a few loyal shinobi. Personally, I think it is a win-win situation. I get some relief knowing that some of my people are safe in a village and you gain some extra shinobi for your village. Obviously, the ANBU would have to have their minds wiped of knowledge about Kiri's limited secrets, but he medical ninja would be a boon to you, I am sure." Masa would explain, her voice calm and polite.

It was then that she decided to answer the direct question at her. Masa took a deep breath, restraining from rolling her eyes.

"Isaki Hoshikata was, indeed, the Second Mizukage. In fact, when the 3rd Mizukage fell into a coma, he resumed power long enough to give me the title of Mizukage. This I can tell you for certain. As for the true motive of Hoshikata, your guess is as good as mine. That man only has his own interests at heart and who knows how many tangled webs he weaves. I respect him, as a Mizukage, and he did help stabilize Mist after a lack of leadership. However, I would be remiss if I were to say that I agree with all his methods. As I explained to one of your Sennin, I have no grudge against him. I will not fight him and I wish you luck if you DO decide to fight him." Masa would say, her voice showing indifference to the topic of Hoshikata.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I would be glad to however, I am not sure how willing they will be." Shin began. Most of the Kirgakurian that Shin had the pleasure to encounter did not show any desire to reconstruct their village. "I can provide you with the list of shinobi from Kirigakure and we can follow up with each shinobi individually. My only concern is that the refuge have a village or some system to server. Shinobi are rather dangerous with out any proper guidance. You can imagine the problems I have right now with Kumogakure's own rouge nin."

Masa next response did not complete relieve Shin's worries. Masa had verified that Isaki Hoshikata was the second mizukage but she could not determine what his motives were in coming to Kumogakure. It was clear that the man was seeking his own interest and he did not come for the sake of his village. When he approached Shin the only that Hoshikata was concern was with his village, but now it seemed very little of importance.

"I appreciate the warning. I can not honestly say that I do not trust the man completely. Did he mention to you his interest in gathering the kage of various nations to a kage summit? Of course, it was an idea that I had for myself for a while but I am worried about him orchestrating it." Shin said.

"Either way, what is there you need from me, Masa-san."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: The shinobi I am offering are nameless and faceless. Just for RP flavor]

Masa would listen to the Raikage in full before responding, placing her finger tips together, elbows on the table and studying Shin's every move, not outright staring but watching, calculating. He had all the power at the moment. It was best to appease him, even when asking for aid.

"These shinobi will work for you if only you accept their civilian counterparts. These civilians are more than likely family to the shinobi that will come from me to you. It is their payment to you for helping their families. They have already agreed to this. I told them that they need only serve me so long as they wish. Tsuyoshi, a loyal shinobi, is currently counting heads of who would like to stay and how many shinobi that would be to your cause. Rough estimates are around 80 civilians, 2 former ANBU, 2 medical, and a main branch shinobi. I think this trade off will go well. The shinobi that followed me did so willingly and I have nothing over them. Many of my former shinobi are scattered to the winds. These shinobi have proven their loyalty and they will work with you just fine. I trust them, which is a major accomplishment considering I do not trust easily." Masa would say, explaining it as rationally as she could.

Then there was this kage summit that Masa knew about. Apparently, Hoshikata had taken upon himself to "run" it. That was troubling and not really surprising.

"I worry about it too." Masa said, reclining the chair a little "I was thinking you were the one planning on hosting the summit. It is disconcerting that Hoshikata wants to host it or play as the "neutral party" something that has never been true. Of course, I was planning to attend, but now that I have lost my Kage status, I do not know if I would be welcome. Of course, I could be more neutral than Hoshikata. My only agenda is see my people to safety and then find a place to settle down. As much as I hate to say it, I am getting old and the fighting is finally getting old. As for what you can do to help me, all I ask is that you accept some of my people. Feed them, clothe them, and keep them safe. That would make me happy." Masa would say, letting the mask of being a leader slip a little. Still, her eyes remained calculating, not wanting to miss a thing.

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"So many civilians were impacted by this natural disaster." Shin thought to himself. The mere thought of such destruction plagued on so many defenseless civilians was heavy to bare. He could not imagine how this kage had to deal with not being able to protect them all, now this woman had to bring herself under the feet of a foreign kage from another country. The country would loose a rather valuable resource given their economy was similar to lightning country.

"I accept your proposition. I only wish the village could have helped you and your people sooner." Shin said with a visible despair despite his elevated collar obfuscated most of his face.

Masa took a moment before responding to Shin's last question reclining her chair gathering her thoughts.

"I worry about it too." Masa said, reclining the chair a little "I was thinking you were the one planning on hosting the summit. It is disconcerting that Hoshikata wants to host it or play as the "neutral party" something that has never been true. Of course, I was planning to attend, but now that I have lost my Kage status, I do not know if I would be welcome. Of course, I could be more neutral than Hoshikata. My only agenda is see my people to safety and then find a place to settle down. As much as I hate to say it, I am getting old and the fighting is finally getting old. As for what you can do to help me, all I ask is that you accept some of my people. Feed them, clothe them, and keep them safe. That would make me happy."

"I would not say that. I still believe you to be a valuable resource as previous kage and your opinions are desired, in any event you can be my guest. In regards to the summit, I will contact the other villages at least to warn them of Hoshiakata. The summit still needs to happen. I am curious to know where you will be staying. I am just as concern with your people as your own well being."

[I am really sorry for the late post and thanks for your patience]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa sighed a sigh of relieve. It was a small blessing. She simply nodded at his last statement about that issue. She wished she could have done more herself. Sadly, nature did what nature was going to do. There was little they could do about that.

Then the topic turned back to the Kage summit.

"I will be staying in a hotel not far from here with a loyal retainer. I will post pone my pilgrimage to stay here. The rest of my host is making themselves comfortable on the outskirts of your city just within the protectiveness of your city. They will keep themselves clean and when they leave, you will not be able to tell they were there at all. They are extremely grateful that you let us in. Not many Kage would be willing to let a large host come in like this and for this, I thank you." Masa would explain. "I am fine, really. Tsuyoshi is already seeing to the room and should be contacting me shortly. In the meanwhile, is there any information you are curious about? I feel indebted to you, letting us come here, so most information is available to you. I will answer as truthfully a possible, as I have already demonstrated by being honest with you about Hoshikata." Masa would say. She would not divulge anything too revealing, but still she owed a debt and by being former ANBU, she had plenty of secrets to share.

[no worries. As you can see, I am extremely late as well. Finals and then enjoying my week off before summer classes start]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Now Akkuma did have a bit of a reputation for being unexpected and indeed mysterious when it came to his motives. But the mans loyalty was unquestionable, though due to his demonic nature everyone had their speculations about him. The seventeen year old had been 'camping' out the Raikage's assistant until she had told him that he was in his meeting with Masa. "Why thank you! Please don'tlet the m know I'm coming in I want it to be a surprise..." he said with a small smile. Dark visible chakra became tangible as it coiled around the long black haired youth, engulfing him. Once it had consumed him a similar snake-like dark void would begin to appear in the Raikage's meeting room without warning. Akkuma's very unique presence would be felt before, even before he appeared. Standing in the remains of the now fading chakra void "Hayata shin..." he said with a small respectful bow before facing Mana.

"Kasumi Masa...it lightens my heart to see you safe here." he said with a large devilish grin and deep bow. Before his gaze met Hayata Shins they locked briefly with Masa before resting upon Shins analytical gaze. "Myself, Hoshikata and Ayumu....had quite the bonding experience last night." he said vaguely informing the Raikage of his activities if he didn't already know about them. Akkuma had changed greatly since he'd last seen Masa, when she had last seen him the youth had been in a cell and with only one arm. Now he looked wiser and more sinister, his hair no longer blonde. The demonic taint having spread so far that it had permanently altered him physically. Those once ocean blue orbs were now a permanent blood red, his teeth were pointed and both his horns and tail had increased in length.

"Please forgive my rudeness for intruding so abruptly but I couldn't help myself, after my conversation with Shin I could not miss an oppourtunity to see you..." he said a gaze of respect and pride in his eyes. For the demon Sage had advanced much since their last encounter though he knew Shin must be wondering what exactly the demon had gotten up to within his village. "I have not broken our agreement...if anything I have helped with the building blocks for trust and friendship between our two peoples." from his words and what was well known about Akkuma it would be a safe assumption that some kind of conflict had taken place.

Turning back to Masa he took a step forward "There is a great deal that must be discussed, events that are in motion and must be monitored. Steps need to be taken...you let me live for a reason Masa. Do you still trust in your decision?" he asked leaning forward, sure the demonic youth was to put it nicely 'ecentric'. But these were the things that played on his mind there was a great deal he felt worthy of discussion and it was a rare thing to be in the company of a former Mizukage and Raikage. Their combined wisdom and insight was something he would appreciate for matters such as this, would they listen or think him simply another fool. Only time would tell, but so far from previous examples both had taken the time to hear him out.

MFT

[BAMN! ^-< You love it! {Akkuma's beaviour is similar to that of Mephisto from Ao No Exorcist}]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa's response was satisfactory. She continued to thank him for his generous hospitality continually convincing Shin was alright. She did ask if there was anymore that Shin required of him. Before Shin could answer there was sudden sensation in the atmosphere like a physical presence manifesting itself within the room. Shin was no stranger to such abilities experience everyday with Deta's unannounced visits. However, this was not Deta but something else entirely.

"Something is wrong..." Shin said as his eyes transition toward the notorious red hue. The invisible became visible as dark matter transformed into Miroku Akkuma.

"Hayata Shin..." The man said as he vernerated himself toward the man. Shin's eyes returned back to his normal dark gray.

"Kasumi Masa...it lightens my heart to see you safe here." he said with a large devilish grin and deep bow. Before his gaze met Hayata Shins they locked briefly with Masa before resting upon Shins analytical gaze. "Myself, Hoshikata and Ayumu....had quite the bonding experience last night."

"It can't be referring to that incident with that mercenary." Shin thought to himself. "I will need to speak to Ayumu about what happened."

"Akuuma-san. I understand you wanted to speak with Masa but your uninformed visit is not so well received. Could you perhaps wait until our meeting has ended?" Shin said

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa did not have to wait to be answered because they were interrupted by a very dark presence. The Raikage would say something and Masa simply nodded, her eyes looking towards the source of the disturbance. Masa would not startle, her years of being an ANBU having got rid of that reaction early on in her training, but she did place a hand to her cane. To the normal eye, this would be a reasonable gesture and they would be right for the wrong reasons. For non shinobi it would make sense for the woman using a cane to grab it so she can flee. However, for Masa, the cane was more than what meets the eye. Attached to the handle of her cane was her sword, straight and sharp. Many enemies never saw the blade that killed them, only seeing her hand grab her cane. Masa did not need chakra to kill her enemies, although it did help.

Masa recognized the face and the voice. Still, he was very different from the one he saw locked up what felt like so long ago.

"Causing more trouble Akuuma, I see. I cannot say that I am glad you escaped the tundra that was Mist, but it is of no concern. However, it does seem that you know the Raikage or at least of him. If he has caused you any trouble, Raikage, I apologize on my behalf. I could not kill a man that was facing death from nature herself. He should stay for the meeting, Raikage," Masa would say, her hand easing a little off her cane. "The fact that he is still alive means he may be of use, although I dislike that the name Hoshikata came from his mouth. There seems to be a situation that I am unaware of and I Would like to know what this situation was and what role you played in it. Depending on the answer, I may agree with the Raikage and kick you out or I may stand by my decision and let you stay. I wish for our people to get along, seeing as some of my people are now his people. Any situation, I Would like to resolve." Masa would state, her voice calm and cool, borderline icy.

She wanted answers, especially if it involved Hoshikata. It was time to see what new information could be gleamed from this interruption.

[mft 402]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma quirked an eyebrow with intrigue at the reactions his appearance had cause. After he'd heard the responses of those before him he straightened up and for a second just a brief one a look of pure rage flashed through those blood red eyes disappearing as quickly as it had appeared. Replaced by a look of pure ecstacy "My apologies it appears I either interupted a very important conversation or I've done something to offend the both of you." his gaze slid to both of them as he spoke. After this he turned to Masa placing his hands upon his hips "This is disappointing not the ruinion I'd hoped for...did I do something wrong by saving our people and giving them asylum? I've placed my life on the line multiple times for our people and sacrificed much to see safety for them. Even gained asylum for those stragglers that are yet to come." he said slightly annoyed before turning to Shin. "You seem...'disconcerted' by my appearance and news of my company with Ayumu. Why?" the first part of the sentence the demon seemed possibly even hurt by these words, the why was blunt but almost as if demanding an explanation.

"I avenged and defended Kumogakurian citizens against a hostile shinobi and rogue demon...its not the only thing I've done for your people since I've been here. Ask your shinobi...assisted in a variety of situations assisting my new found allies. Do you have any reason to harbor resentment or distrust of me? I wish to know Hayata Shin if I need to worry about an ally or distrusts me or my clan." he said seriously, no foolishness or facades in the words he'd spoken to both of the Kage's. Next those blood red eyes slid to Masa meeting her cold gaze with his heated rage filled orbs.

"You hurt me so with your words Masa and yet still want something of me? Talk of me as if I am just common trash." his voice was almost shook with rage clearly he cared not for hiding his emotions. After all he was a man of truth was he not in a room of comrades? To the demon it did not feel that way, it'd been a long time since he'd been spoken down to and he did not appreciate it. 'Hoshikata showed me respect...' the thought flashed through his mind before he calmed himself. Turning away from the two before him walking to a nearby wall before leaning back on it his blood red eyes holding the two before him in his gaze.

"I apologize...but I won't hide anything from comrades, not even my emotions..." his gaze slide to Masa at those words for she knew he'd been an anbu. "Do you understand my offense?" he asked not waiting long enough for an answer before continuing on. "There was a Demon that I'd been doing recon work on since my arrival here...after my meeting with Shin plans had to change. Instead of killing the demon like I'd initially intended I was just going to gather intel on its gatherings and any other beings that it dealt with." he said pausing before his eyes moved to Shins gaze."It attempted to kill a group of about a half-dozen civilians, I interviened and devoured its soul. But not before it and the group of civilians had been killed by a kunoichi named Hasegawa Mana of Fire Country." as he finished the young demon watched Shin to see his reaction and if he'd been aware of their deaths. "Hoshikata arrived upon the scene quickly followed by Kogami Ayumu, your Anbu Sennin." his own way of pointing out the wonder at the speed of the mans reaction.

"The three of us then engaged the woman...she was executed for her crimes by me. Before your Anbu Sennin." he said his fist clenched as he spoke "She killed comrades of mine...it was a transgression I could not allow." he said in a cold voice, even though they were Kumogakurians. Akkuma had been drunk many his night here, socialized with shinobi and civilians. Battled alongside them and for them, he'd developed a bond for the people of this village. Ofcourse he had all the demon ever did was fight to establish bonds, true bonds that would eventually pave the way for peace.

Once he'd finished speaking that blood red gaze of his slid from one to the other wondering what they would say in regards to that report. "Oh and Shin the demons are breaking the contract two hostile demons in the brief period since we've spoken. Ironically in both situations I got to bond with your sennin. I hope the third is as lovely as the other two." he said with a wide smile, how he did enjoy a good battle it was the quickest way to build bonds.

'I need a true Ally Hayata Shin, what must I do to gain one in you?' he would ask Shin mentally while simultaniously reaching out to Masa to say his next thoughts. 'Do you truly not know me at all? This distrust worries me I will need your support in the time to come.' the words would resound in their minds each hearing their own message should they let his will in.

MFT

edited to fix spelling errors xD
[whooh! liking the roleplay booyah!~]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Anger. It was like running acid searing through wood making less time in one area. Akkuma was expressing this very anger being quick to react to Shin's expressions which barely anything at all. The man spoke more than he needed to, trying desperately to convince himself or everyone in the room that he was innocent of any crime. There was no point arguing with him at this point

"It is alright, Masa. Akkuma is not an enemy." Shin said calming the annoyed woman.

"No one is accusing you of anything, Akuuma except yourself. I appreciate your zeal but we have gain nothing as the reason for this woman's actions. We can not rush to act regardless of intention, as a shinobi you should be more than aware of this." Shin responded glancing at the man with understanding and serenity. "Do not be mistaken, I do mourn for those that we have lost but

"Also, you forget that my contract only reduces their overbearing presence in the physical realm. They have not broken their contract with the village."

There was silence before Akkuma's voice echoed through Shin's mind like a small beckoning more of his attention. 'I need a true ally Hayata Shin, what must I do to gain one in you?' he would ask Shin mentally while simultaneously reaching out to Masa to say his next thoughts. 'Do you truly not know me at all? This distrust worries me I will need your support in the time to come.'

"As long as you continue to turn from your path of personal vengeance and seek a path outside of yourself. I hope that once you find your peace you will turn away from your demonic presence before it completely consumes. I advice you not to be overly confident in your abilities."

"Now, then if you do not have anything more to say..." Shin continued. "I would like to finish my discussion with Masa."

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa would simply stare at Akkuma, blinking on occasion. Were her words so harsh? She did not think so. Masa was generally a straight shooter but kind. Still. it was said and she would have to deal with it. She would wait until both Akkuma and the Raikage to finish speaking, both verbally and mentally, before she allowed her self to sit back into her chair and place both hands together. A deep breath later, Masa would respond, her voice calm.

"You misunderstand. You being alive is not a bad thing and you are not trash. It would be troublesome if you were causing trouble. However, it appears that the situation is not clear. Truthfully, any situation with Hoshikata is not simple or clear. Akkuma can stay. I think we were finishing up our discussion anyways. I will stay in Kumogakure until the Kage summit is complete. Again, I thank you for housing some of my people. I am extremely grateful. This situation seems to be something that is best worked out between the two of you. I guess this is a benefit of no longer being a Kage." Masa smiled at this "Either way, the matter of trust is not in question. Situations are rarely as they seem. I hope this situation gets handled accordingly. If either one of you need to contact me, I will be at a hotel nearby. I do not mean to cut the conversation short, I just need to check in with group and make sure everything is ok. Also, I need to tell them of our agreement. I hope everything turns out well. Now, if you will excuse me." Masa would say, standing, leaning slightly on her cane.

If she was allowed to leave, Masa would head towards the exit and towards her temorary home. She would have to explain to Tsuyoshi they would be staying there for a while. Hopefully, Tsuyoshi would be able to find work, such a hyper youth he was.

If she was stopped, Masa would simply look at her stopper and cock her head slightly, a smile on her lips.

[topic left]

[OOC: Leaving because I am running out of things to say lol]

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma listened to what they both had to say before cocking his head, those blood red eyes locking onto Masa as she turned to leave. A small scoff-like chuckle came from his lips "No I believe its something that the four of us must sort out..." he said in a devilishly cheeky tone. The eighteen year old demon would smile as his Enma's Gate Jutsu opened a portal from the conference room to Hoshikata. "We're ready for you Hoshikata!" He called through the void, this was his surprise to the kage's.

"Thank you for your words Shin and Masa but things need to be discussed further. I have a way to greatly reduce the demonic activity. I also have plans for peace. Now we will finish this discussion. Understood?" he would not let Masa leave he wasn't yet done addressing all of the issues that were worrying him. Plus he felt Hoshikata deserved the right to defend himself.

"Hoshikata what do you think, is Masa right to worry?" He'd ask with a wide devilish grin upon his face as his eyes slid to Shin. Akkuma wondered what ran through their minds. The demon had said he would surprise Hoshikata and to await for his portal. Initially it had been to give him a surprise meeting of the kage, but now it was so he could help get rid of this sense of distrust. "Let's get started..." he would say casually giving a quick smile and gestured for Masa to return to her seat. They would know now he was serious what else would the demon surprise them with.

OOC sorry did this post on phone xD
Masa Stopped
Hoshikata ~Summoned to Topic~ Using Enmas Gate CRPJ
MFT

Kogami Ayumu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Ayumu was a very busy man these days, but there was a part of him that was using that as an excuse to avoid something. There had been a battle that he, the Sennin, had been involved in. The battle had resulted in the death of a foreign shinobi, although the killing blow was not delivered by he. That foreign shinobi had murdered several civilians, and most would argue that she was brought to justice, but a report needed to be made nonetheless. The only one Ayumu could report to would be the Raikage himself. The man had never been an advocate for killing when it wasn't necessary. It remained to be seen if he would believe the murderous shinobi's death to have been necessary. Ayumu, sitting at his desk in the Torre Celeste, gave a sigh. He couldn't put it off any longer. He pressed a button on the com device sitting upon his desk and spoke to the secretary on the other end.

"Is the Raikage in his office? I need to speak with him," he questioned, fully expecting him to be so. Of course, he was not given a detailed schedule of the Raikage's day nor was he given live updates, but it seemed reasonable to think he might be in his office at any given moment.

"He was speaking with the former Mizukage-" she began to speak before Ayumu cut her off.

"Hoshikata?" he interjected. This was the one he was most familiar with and naturally the first to come to mind.

"No, Kasumi Masa. The final Mizukage before the village froze over. They were conversing in one of the conference rooms. But, Kogami-sama, a long black haired youth just said he was going up there and then disappeared. Something about him made me uneasy... gave me chills," she responded, giving Ayumu a very good idea as to who she was speaking. He had met him quite recently, after all. He remembered that clammy uneasy feeling he got despite the cheerfulness he exuded. It was the first face that popped into his mind, if only because he was so fresh on Ayumu's mind.

"Well then... now I know where to find him, thank you," Ayumu said, standing up immediately before releasing the button on the radio. He quickly made his way to the door of the office and headed for the stairs rather than the elevators. He didn't know what was going on, but he was going to find out. He needed to speak to Shin anyway, and one of the involved parties seemed to be doing so already. It would be convenient in a way, if it wasn't a bit worrisome. Ayumu reached the correct floor and moved hastily through the door to the conference rooms where he was quickly pointed in the direction of the Raikage and his guests. Upon his arrival he quickly recognized both Hoshikata and Akkuma, whom was saying something about getting started with something or other. 'Well now, didn't hear about him also being here,' he thought, glancing at Hoshikata before looking back to Akkuma.

"What are we getting started with?" Ayumu asked in response to the demon hunter's statement which he heard as he stepped into the room. Three former Mist shinobi were standing around the Raikage. Ayumu glanced at the Raikage, wondering if he had intended to meet with so many of them at once alone. If he did, he could easily ask Ayumu to come back another time, though Ayumu suspected he would not. So now Ayumu was present as well. Surprise visits abound in the conference room that day.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
It was a quiet moment he was looking forward to, just the Seer, a book, and some tea. As the steam rose from the porcelain mug holding a cinnamon and honey mixture steeped with the finest tea leaves the indiginous people of wherever could handpick, he opened the book and laid his eyes on the fine print. It was a tale of a man learning he was the child of a dark wizard, gaining a magical sword and learning the rules of being what he was. Hoshikata thought it was just stupid tripe, he only read it for the chapters involving the man's father, a character who could make his own book.

And then a line appeared in the air before him, bringing golden eyes up to look at it. The line spread into a gateway, making him rise from his seat and drop the book as he called his staff to him. As the other end opened, a sight awaited him. Shin, Masa and Akkuma were standing there, and Hoshikata did quite the expert job at looking like he was expecting such a summons from the gate. He didn't know Masa was here, but he was not surprised since she'd mentioned such a trip when he helped the refugees of Mist. Hoshikata listened to Akkuma call him in, and he decided to go along, stepping through the gate and into the office that was quite familiar.

As Akkuma asked him a question, Ayumu suddenly entered to save him from the embarassment of not having a response. And then he asked the same thing basically. Hoshikata clears his throat and steps around them in order to take a stand at the table that gave him a view of everyone present. Quite a crowd, suddenly.

”I would assume the worry is about your plans, Akkuma. But for Masa, well...” Hoshikata turns fully to face the woman. She was one of two people still alive who knew enough of him to be truly wary. Tatsuya had fled his friend rather than try to realize the madness going on around him. Masa took another route, one of simply not getting involved. And it worked quite well. ”There is always cause to worry when something unexpected comes up.” His eyes move from Ayumu, to Akkuma, to Shin.

”A pleasure to see you all again, and so soon. I'm sure Ayumu and Akkuma have mentioned the altercation which took place in your streets. Worry not, the woman was able to harm several innocents, but she will never bring harm to those who cannot stand up for themselves again. I know you enough to know you probably would have preferred another course, but there was none with her, she would not have it.” That was a blatant lie, for she'd actually stopped fighting after the first dozen seconds, and sat there stunned as the three of them took the next dozen to turn her into a corpse.

Once more he looks to Masa, a smile on his face. ”This is a rare surprise, my dear Masa. Perhaps when we're done here we can discuss better times, and current times. Is your son doing well?” Maybe she would get the hint, maybe not. Either way, he would turn his attention back to Akkuma once she spoke.

”Akkuma, you mentioned plans?” While he was here, he may as well keep things moving.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Shikazari, the demon counterpart of Uziuke, crunched down on what appeared to be a burnt human finger before burping. He sat atop of a local bar's rooftop. It seemed his bloodlust was finally satisfied thanks to the unruly inhabitants of the bar from the night before. "Way too much alcohol." The demon form of Uziuke muttered before taking another bite of his "lunch". The red and black swirls that rested within his eyes lay on the civilians below. Most of them seemed to be out and about fulfilling their duties. They weren't concerned with the boy atop the bar, or at least didn't appear to be.

Uziuke still was trapped within his own mind, though he lay unconscious within the realm that he was trapped in. He lay in an all white room that seemed to go on forever. The night before he was confronted by a long lost twin or something of the sorts. The twin was covered in kanji and his words we're spoken loud and clear. He told Uzi that it would only be a matter of time before he fully possessed his body. Instantly a fight broke out, but Uziuke lost without a chance of winning.

The demon hurled the last piece of his dinner towards the ground below. It was only a fingernail, so it didn't cause much disturbance. Though there was something else that caught the demon's attention. "Akkuma."<i></i> He knew that dark presence from anywhere. Without another thought the demon vanished.

The Torre Celeste. He entered the building in stealth, undetected thanks to his speed and finesse. It was only a couple of minutes before the boy was before the room that Akkuma was in. Apparently there were others present as well judging from the chakra auras that he could make out with his eyes. They seemed familiar, but none that Shikazari knew of other than the Raikage. He cursed under his breath, knowing that he would need Uziuke's help here. The white haired boy was rudely awaken from his slumber by his demon. A kick to the gut to kick start the morning. The boy spewed a bit of blood from his mouth as he clutched his stomach. His eyes slowly opened and gained focus. It was Shikazari that kicked him to no surprise.

'Hey boy! I need your help with something.' Uziuke continued to look at the demon. 'Akkuma! Can you hear me? I need help! I'm trapped within the unconscious realm, and the demon is-"<i></i> Uziuke tried to reach out to Akkuma through their mind link but was cut short due to Shikazari knocking him unconscious once more. The demon thought nothing of it.

"Tch.<i></i> Shikazari vanished once more, reappearing on the other side of the door next to Akkuma. The demon was curious as to what was going on. His presence would be a surprise no doubt. Saying nothing upon arrival, his presence would speak for itself for now.

[ MFT | WC: +300 ]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back