Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A meeting of Minds [Requesting Raikage]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[I was told that Akkuma was going to post. I am a sorry guys. I will post as soon as I can this week]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
This meeting was meant to be a simple one on one discussion with Masa but now it was turning into chaos with people entering from every orifice and every outlet. "This is getting a bit out of hand." Shin thought to himself as he sat in the midst of several people including the village's ANBU sennin. Akkuma was trying his hardest to get Masa attention by presenting his case with his witnesses.

"You must all remember that you are in visitors of this village and must adhere to the protocols set forth. I do not believe I speak for myself but if these plans that you speak is so important why not sanction a proper meeting, Akkuma?" Shin said as he rose to his feet.

[I hope we can continue this thread]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa sighed and went back to her seat as Akkuma began doing not-so-odd thing for a shinobi with demonic energy to do. Uziuke was the only one who made it, it seemed. Uziuke was known to Masa only in name. Masa had not had any interaction with her, just with names in general. Masa would eye the two slightly demonic citizens from Mist. Truly, was this her legacy? Would people from all the other villages come to expect Mist Shinobi to have demons in them or worse, be in tow with Hoshikata? It was most disconcerting. However, Masa had no time to think with that. It was all water under the bridge and the only thing she could do is move onward. They were no longer in her care.

"It seems like we will not be joined by anyone other than Uziuke. I have no problems believing you, Akkuma, it is simply that I do not trust Hoshikata. You understand that we have had a past and I know things I will not share with anyone. I just hope my fellow old shinobi will follow the laws of the land they are in and are good representatives of what used to be known as Mist. I would hate to be disappointed." Masa would say with a smile, her eyes closing

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma stood before them with a broad grin upon his face, those razor sharp teeth of his revealed in an unnerving smile. Those blood colored orbs of his bounced between those who were within the group. "Two proposals I put forward to you Raikage...I am interested in hearing your opinion on both. Masa well your opinion will be heard on one subject but the other is of no consequence to me." as his voice finally coming to the demon only once Masa had seated herself. "Firstly I am currently working on a more...direct method of dealing with the actions being done by my kind. Its something that if it was done they could not disobey it. But that can be discussed later I'm just curious as to whether you would be interested in maybe taking part in such an endeavour." his words came out in that usual charming and enticing tone that always seemed to make his words stand out that much more. He turned his head to finally give a small bow of respect to Ayumu "Comrade Ayumu...a pleasure it is to see you so soon." the words came out in a friendly tone followed by a smile of equal intent, granted it may have seemed a bit more sinister due to his razor sharp teeth. But his good natured intent would hopefuly be apparent, turning back to Shin he smiled once more.

"My second offer...the Miroku Clan is offering its services as a neutral party to all the Great Nations. You can either accept this offer or deny it. But our offer only comes once..." he said with a chuckle before deciding to elaborate. "Our services will include everything from dealing with diplomatic situations to providing shinobi services whether they be military or quests of knowledge. But it is not something we will offer twice, these services can be anything so long as we can meet the appropriate deal for the task required. Any repercussions or consequences will fall upon us...know that all the Nations will be offered this and there will be more then one who will accept our offers. Do not think lightly of my offer..." he said with a business-like tone to his voice as he leaned back onto a wall.

"On another note...Shin I promise you that when I'm in my big Headquarters you can barge in anytime. No complaints assured." he said with a sly wink and devilish chuckle. Before his gaze slid back to Shikazari speaking so both Uziuke & the demon could hear. "Náš klan sa dokázať svoju silu na všetky národy. Nikdy ma neprestane bratia pochopiť, dokopy tam nič, čo by sme canot robiť po tomto sme sa ísť na lov, a ja vám dám viac energie." his voice was rough yet enticing as he spoke the words the language of his demon kin.

Lazily leaning forward he took a few steps toward the Raikage, looking into the mans eyes he smiled so "So do tell me Shin are you interested? I must know because if not myself, my brother and my clansman shall be departing at once for we have much more to do. But I'm sure your Medical Sennin and Anbu Sennin can fill you in on our brief encounters." he said with a devilish grin. He wasn't playing around he wondered how Shin and indeed Masa would respond after all it wasn't often someone made that kind of an offer.

MFT

[Translation:
Our clan will prove its strength to all the Nations. Do not fail me brothers understand, together there is nothing we canot do after this we shall go hunting and I will give you more power.]

[Again I'm really sorry guys hope we can continue this <3 Swear I won't take this long to reply again.]

If Ayumu/Hoshikata still go then pretend Akkuma never addressed Ayumu . ^-< <~edited to put that in.

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
The demon side of the lad didn't take long to recognize his former Kage. Her chakra signature seemed all too familiar. Back at the Kage's crowning he remembered seeing a chakra that closely matched what he saw before him currently. The demon chuckled, bowing before his Kage. "Lady Mizukage. I'm glad to see you doing well."

Of course there was a lot his non-demonic counterpart, Uziuke, wanted to ask, but due to his current state his questions weren't going to make it. Shikazari knew that he was committed to his clan affairs, and currently, Kirigakure could wait.

What really interested the demon was Shin's answer to Akkuma's question. His older brother informed him that that they would have to prove their strength to the many nations as well. 'Then we will find more villages.' 'Which could be a good or bad thing.'<i></i>

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma felt no reason to properly respond to Shin's inquiry stating that he would not fault if Shin had done the same. Nonetheless, he did speak his mind in a cordial manner.

"Two proposals I put forward to you Raikage...I am interested in hearing your opinion on both. Masa well your opinion will be heard on one subject but the other is of no consequence to me." He said as he watched the mizukage returned to her seat next to Shin. "Firstly I am currently working on a more...direct method of dealing with the actions being done by my kind. Its something that if it was done they could not disobey it. But that can be discussed later I'm just curious as to whether you would be interested in maybe taking part in such an endeavour." He continued.

Shin was aware of his direct methods after discovering his recent exploits in the village. It would become unnecessary for him to continue killing the demonic forces without realizing the consequnces that he would have to face. He did not fully understand the ramification that Shin had to deal with.

"My second offer...the Miroku Clan is offering its services as a neutral party to all the Great Nations. You can either accept this offer or deny it. But our offer only comes once..." He said with a chuckle before deciding to elaborate. "Our services will include everything from dealing with diplomatic situations to providing shinobi services whether they be military or quests of knowledge. But it is not something we will offer twice, these services can be anything so long as we can meet the appropriate deal for the task required. Any repercussions or consequences will fall upon us...know that all the Nations will be offered this and there will be more then one who will accept our offers. Do not think lightly of my offer..." He said with a business-like tone to his voice as he leaned back onto a wall.

"I will have to speak with you on the former proposal in private but for the second." Shin pausing as he glanced at Hoshikata. "You are not the only one who has come to me with such a proposal. More importantly, it is not solely on my decision whether or not your clan should be considered a medium to the great nations. You will have to seek a council with the other nations. Frankly, I would rather have a party who are in no relations with the shinobi community as has strong economic structure in which the nation can benefit from. I don't know if your clan meet those criteria. Wouldn't you agree, Masa-senpai?"

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa listened to all those who had spoke carefully. This was an interesting turn of events .Apparently, there was a clan of demons that wanted to hose the Kage summit. There was some Cloud business that Masa would not get into. It was not her place, even if she was curious. If she wanted to know more, she could just ask or ask around.Intelligence gathering was second nature to her. However, this was not the most important thing.

Really, this one clan running the show for the Kage summit, one of whom is clearly a demon and has ties to Hishikata. why not just say "Hoshikata is the one leading things"?" It was troublesome, but Shin had already begun explaining why that would be a good idea. Masa would nod in Shin's direction.

"A truly neutral party will be hard to find but necessary for such arrangements to go smoothly. We cannot have a party that has interests in one or more of the shinobi countries. Both of you come from Mist, as does Hoshikata. What if other nations decided that what you really wanted was to recreate Mist by taking away land from other nations? It is the same reason why I cannot be the 3rd party. There are too many connections. Instead, we should look to other places and clans. I would have to decline that invitation, Miroku-san. However, seeing that I am no longer a Kage my view only matters so much. It is Kages like Shin here that matter." Masa would say her voice polite and calm.

Miroku Akkuma

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
☆☆☆☆☆
Akkuma sighed before looking at them both and smiling a small shark-like smile, there was an unreadable glint in his eyes who knew what he was thinking. Before sighing acknowledging that he would not be able to sway them on this matter. After all before speaking once more "Do not lump my clan in with anyone else our motivations are our own. I fear that there is much paranoia and suspicion in regards to my clan due to our origins. Our goal has been and will forever be to ensure the shinobi way of life continues on..." the words were spoken calmly but there was a message in what he was saying.

Another void opened up below the demon and Uziuke black chakra rising up to engulf the two. "Just so you both know...the first time I had ever met Hoshikata was the other night. I had figured Masa that you would know my word is something I take seriously. Shin I branded myself with a seal that will kill me if I stray from our terms...There are few who are prepared to do what it takes, even if it means throwing away how others look at you. People always talk of Honor and Glory but they aren't prepared to make the sacrifices needed for such titles. I had been so ready to die for them. I may have been misguided but my intent and devotion was unarguable. I have much that needs to be done, perhaps we will always be feared and suspected. But at least we know where our hearts lie...even if everyone else doubts it. My clan lives to protect the shinobi way. No matter what should there come a time you need us, send word to the wastes and we will come. Send my regards to Daisuke and Ayumu those two have good hearts and will protect your people. Other then those two and their pupils I would be cautious not of us but of your own people." he said with a grin and bow. Just before the void would engulf the two as his shark-like grin vanished he uttered these last words.

"I have a good instinct with these things..." with that the demon and his brother would be gone moving through the village and the demonic realm. He had grown as a shinobi that much was undeniable but it was still a question as to which path he walked. He was a very curious man no doubt but what impression would he leave him with, he hoped they understood the weight of his words.

As they moved through Enma's plane of existence he would look to his brother and his host. "Soon the nations will come to know us brother, for now let's see if they can make the right choices about us. If not the consequences are there's to deal with. Don't you agree?" he would ask as they departed perhaps they would come to the Raikage soon with his project.

MFT

Topic Left w/ Uziuke
Laters guys! Looking forward to roleplaying with you again soon ^_^ It's been fun thanks !

Uziuke

12th Kazekage
Yen
ASP
Deaths
As the two prepared to leave Akkuma left his final remarks with the Kage. It seemed the two would depart with no problems. Uziuke himself could only wonder what type of grudge Mass and Shin held towards Hoshikata. The former Mizukage was Uzi's sensei. He sort of watched over the boy back when the village was in a better condition. He was also the one that set up his Chuunin Exams, which to this day the boy felt he could have passes with ease. He failed, though it was for the cause of the village. He left mid exam to help the civilians out of the village safely after the freeze began to kick up.

"HAI!" The boy replied with a shout. Hopefully the other village Kage's would be as kind as Shin. Before departing the boy looked to Masa. To him she was still the Kage. It was still his job to protect, regardless of the village's circumstances. He would still follow her orders without question. Without another word the boy departed.

[ Topic Left ]

Shu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Akkuma continued to defend himself and his clan taken aback at the sudden harshness the came out of Shin's tongue. He remained docile not taking any offense and assuring Shin that his goal was always to expand the efficiency of the shinobi way.

Regardless of what this man had to say there was no doubt that this man will do what ever it took to accomplish his goals. The debonair smile that Akkuma flashed at Shin did not encourage him of his sincerity rather the man's harbinger of things to come. The man and his brother disappeared in an envelope of black darkness like the shades of the night draping over the cascaded stars leaving Masa and Shin alone, finally. Shin sighed exhaling the stress that had boiled inside of him throughout out the day. It was a long day.

"I feel like walking to a cafe for a cup of tea." Shin said as he rose from his seat. His eyes glanced at Masa who was siting across from him the entire time. "Would you like to join me before you retire?" Shin inquired. Eventually, the response would come but what ever it was both kages needed a break for the day.

[Leaving Topic]

Kishiko Nagisa

Leaf Med-Nin Sennin
Yen
ASP
Deaths
Masa would simply sigh and watch as everyone left. Masa would turn her mind to other matters at hand, this being out of her mind for a while. She was thinking about going some place else, start on some paperwork, when Shin offered to go to a cafe to grab some key. Truthfully, she was thirsty and her son would be busy with paperwork. It was time for him to pick up some of the slack. Masa was not getting any younger and he was getting old enough.

"By all means. Show me your wonderful city. I could go for some tea, or after this meeting something a little stronger." Masa would get to her feet and, cane clunking along, would follow the Raikage out of the room and into the city.

[topic left sorry for the delay]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back