Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A mild inconvenience : A stressful solution

Keiji

The Unfortunate Overlord
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
j9k5bpp.png

Hey everyone.
So first off, I'm sorry. I apologize for the site down time we experienced from yesterday.
There was some miscommunication with the hosting provider and things were done, that resulted in the posts disappearing. It was resolved, we had a backup in storage ready from earlier that day thankfully.
We're all back, back to full operational procedures.
Unfortunately
As I mentioned, some of the posts are missing, all posts from yesterday, between 5 PM (site time) to approx midnight are all gone.

As a bandaid, we're extending the holiday bonuses one extra week, and an extension is added for this weekend (this mean throughout Monday, you can still get bonuses from the previous week)
This means that the holiday bonuses will overlap NEW YEARS, and be over on the 3rd of January

I'd like to publicly thank Shinrya Kitsune and Enzeru for assisting me with getting the site back even though I've been sick most of today.
(Staying up till 7 AM without food in the fridge and being dehydrated isn't a good combo it seems!)

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience!
Now get back to having fun and posting!
*Crackles whip made of fluff and teddy bears*

Regards;
Tetsuo
Head Admin & Site Owner

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back