Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Private A Monstrous Team Emerges! [Req,Mitsuha,Keniwa,Ishi]

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Grey clouds rolled lazily through sky with the mild threat of rain but despite that the air was warm and the leaves of the leaf village seemed to almost glow with vitality in the late summer air. The weather seemed to drive the tourists away from the Hokage mountain today despite it still being warm leaving the tourist decking devoid of of life except for one lone figure standing hunched over near the railing allowing them to look over the village and admire it's splendour. Unfortunately for the figure, admiration was the last thing on their mind as they were busing trying to free their leg from the clutches of the decking which currently had the poor idiots legs halfway though itself leaving them trapped up to the knee. The idiot in question was of course Aria sporting a drastically new look compared to how she looked a few days ago. Gone was the long flowing white hair and instead a thick cascade of black threads now replaced what was once human hair, framing a face that looked like the girl but now was just disguised wires mimicking a human visage perfectly but almost seeming doll like due to the absence of fine details human skin would naturally have. Aria now wore a full black body suit bolted together with armour plates binding the ensemble together as if the suit was more to help her hold her form than it was for protection. Her now red eyes glared down at the offending decking as if the thing was actually trying to eat her but really this whole problem was the girls own fault.

She had been told by the academy upon her graduation that she would be assigned to a squad for further training under a Jounin which Aria was immensely happy about since she need to get stronger again after her long hospitalization and that she would need to head to a meeting point that her team had already been informed about by carrier falcon. Aria's body however was still new to her so soon after her surgery and as she no longer had flesh or bones anymore it became extremely hard to gauge fine movements which now alien limbs causing her to step too hard onto the observation deck facing the Hokage monument and slam her entire leg straight threw the structure. Not able to exert much strength in her arms yet coupled with her suit stopping her from unravelling her body, Aria found herself completely stuck and waiting for her unknown teams in a less than ideal fashion.

WC:430
[MFT]

Last edited:

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
il_fullxfull.1958508590_dpvr.jpg
It has been a few days since that incident. It had seemed, ever since a dark cloud had decided to hang over the Kaguya. The first change that people would notice is that her hair changed fully to white. And soon her eyes would also change their hues to light lavender. Along with that, her taste in clothing had seemed to change as well. Gone was the fashion of school uniform type clothing, and now, the Kaguya had donned clothing that would befit more of a daughter of a general, who is also part of the military.

Her face was stern and her gaze was cold. Her eyes could pierce into one's own soul. And... There was something else off about her. Not a lot of people would be able to put a finger on it at first, then they would realize that she is no longer shy. But even so, it would seem that she still has a distaste to be around people at all.

Many heads would turn as the rich girl would walk past them, but none dared make a move, as if they'd know that she would turn them down in an instant. This... Transformation is known as Mitsuha. Upon getting the letter to meet up at Hokage Rock, she merely let out a sigh. It must have something to do with the squad thing that she is being made a part of. She would already know who the other two would be. Senju Aria and Kyoujouran Keniwa. From what she remembers of the Senju girl, she is quite eccentric. Maybe a bit too loud for the Kaguya's liking, but more tolerable than the other member of their squad.

Kyoujouran Keniwa. It wasn't good enough for him to make an embarrassment out of her by making her fight him in front of the whole village, but to also to keep trying to annoy her and push her beyond her own limits of when all she wanted was to be left alone. She shook her head, there can be nothing done about it now. Just as long as he stays out of her way, she'll be fine.

Finally making it up to Hokage Rock, she would look around to see if Keni or Aria were up here, but nobody could be seen with the exception of some other girl, probably around her age, seeming to have some troubles with her own body. Letting out a sigh, she would perform a series of hand seals. Three clones would poof into existence and she would merely point in the struggling girl's direction. They would nod and commenced helping the strange one up.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
The day had finally come, he already knew exactly who his squad was and once Aria had more of less returned from the hospital making a... recovery to say the least, it was time for the four of them to finally meet together. The last attempt at getting Mitsuha to accompany the two had turned out less than fruitful, they were just lucky that they managed to talk her out of it, yet it was a new day so what would unfold would be left up to them. It would be a lie to say he wasn't somewhat dreading being in a squad with both of them, whilst Aria was a great fighter and a large aid on the battlefield... she could be a hassle to wrangle down in the wrong types of situations. Her overflowing chakra and wide arsenal was certainly a danger in the wrong hands, yet he felt safe knowing he could count on her in the toughest of fights, she really didn't know the meaning of giving up and even during her recovery she was still raring to go despite the state she was in.

Mitsuha definitely had a taste for blood, literally, it's not every day someone stabs you before proceeding to consume your blood from the very weapon they stabbed you. With the injuries she sustained from her initiation it was clear that he likely went a little too hard on the young girl, she must have held a grudge by the things she said. But in the battlefield it was as if she was a mastermind, he was faced against several traps, ailments and even genjutsu all in one whilst she continued to attack him, it was clear her power had increased, by speed and accuracy she displayed on that stormy day. Whilst hesitant to meet her again he wandered how far she had grown since then, she seemed to rapidly rising in her skills and he wanted to see her progression... safely behind a glass wall.

As he jumped from rooftop to rooftop on his way to the best view in all of Konoha it was clear to see in the close distance 5 figures on the observation deck. With a large leap using a burst of chakra to practically soar through the air he'd gracefully land on top of the railing, taking a breath of fresh air as a warm smile formed on his face, whilst looking at the Hokage rock. Although turning his head he would three teens, all dressed eloquently in uniform resembling that of a general, attempting to help Aria who seemed to have her leg somehow caught in the decking. "Everything okay Aria? You look a little stuck. Hello to you three as well! My name is Kyoujouran Keniwa." Unsure of whether they were clones or not he hopped down on to the deck, realising there was one other figure which he saw, spinning round behind him there was another teenager with long white flowing hair, purple eyes that would see right through him. "Those must be your clones, my mistake. Well now that you know my name, what is yours? I haven't seen you around before, are you also part of the squad?" He wasn't familiar with their new look so he figured they must have been a stranger, Ishi never informed him of anything such as this and it appeared as if Mitsuha hadn't arrived yet.

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Aria cursed to herself as struggled to free her leg while making sure to not put her other leg through the floor with the strength her limbs now possessed, before finally giving up and bringing her hands up for ninjutsu. She would have to blow herself free and apologise later or that would have been then plan if not for three pairs of identical hands appearing at her shoulders making the Senju look up at the white haired triplets who were now standing over her. The clones were quick to grab Aria under her arms and after a few moments of tugging Aria was pulled free and climbed to her feet as she smiled at the three clones with a grateful expression. "Hey thanks I owe you one!" Aria's tone while boisterous held genuine gratitude before she noticed a fourth copy of the girl standing with Keni. "Or more like thanks to you for the assist with the clones" Aria moved past the clones and looked at the pair as Keni asked questions to the stranger. "Hey Keni! I'm still not used to the new body and sometimes step a little hard. You can see the results of that." The dark haired girl jabbed a thumb over her shoulder to punctuate the point by gesturing at the hole which then quickly sealed up with a small pulse of chakra from Aria.

Looking over her two teammates Aria was happy to see that Keni had healed from his injuries sustained months ago with barely any visible scars which meant they could start getting fights in to their dynamic once again since Aria had her arms and legs back and she could barely contain her excitement, but it could wait for now when she had more control of her limbs. Instead Aria walked straight up to Keni like she had long ago standing completely squared up to the rock skinned boy as she stared intensely at him before a gauntlet clad hand rose up and pressed a fist against his chest resting just over his heart.
"Still strong huh....I expected nothing less from my rival! Not gonna let you have all the fun next time so you better keep up to me huh" Aria gave a cocky smirk to Keni as she let her hand fall away before turning to the girl. "Yo I'm Aria the Mightiest Reborn Sage Under the Sky. I appreciate the assist, you our teammate? " Red eyes slowly trailed over Mitsuha's form as she admired the girls outfit with a slight amount of jealously but she couldn't change her wardrobe at the moment for medical reasons so instead she waited for the girl's answer while trying to figure out if she could make a cape work for her like it did for the other girl.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ishi was the last to turn up, the Head Jounin walked towards the meeting point the mask still covering his face from the world as he walked his eyes keeping hawk-like visions on anything and everything around him, it seemed that Keniwa had at least listened to his instructions and with the meeting of the group he would have a team to train and behind to make the academy look like just a stroll in the park, no they would be in for the awakening that they may have tried to avoid, this was just simply what the real wor was actually like without the comforts of an academy room to keep them protected. Coming to the top he finally stopped listening to the group talking for a few minutes.

"Good, I am glad to see that everyone seemed to make it on time, at least it is safe to say that you can follow instructions for most of the part.

Giving each of them a once over in turn, studying their physical aspects and gauging their abilities with a second glace, he had seen some of them fight, others he had not, but that was fine, he would soon see what the whole team was capable of and knew that he still had to work them to their bone.

"Kyoujouran Keniwa, Kaguya Mitsuha and finally Senju Aria fresh out of the Academy and eager I hope to make a difference in this world? My name is Fukushu Ishi, and I will be the Squad Leader, from this day forward you are now part of Team Ishi a Main Branch team formed to learn and progress under myself, normally this would be Jounin's responsibility, however, found myself needing a team. For those unsure of who I am, I am the current Head Jounin of Konoha. So any questions?"

[Topic Entered]
[MFT: 310]

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
The girl would watch on as her clones would help up the strange girl. Soon they would flick over to someone else entering her field of vision. Her eyes would narrow as she saw Keni approaching her, trying to strike up conversation. Her clones would poof into nothingness, and she would ignore the Kyoujouran as he tried to get her to talk.

She did, however take note of Keni addressing the other girl. The Kaguya would have to admit, she was taken aback by surprise that other girl was Aria. The fact that the girl had all of her limbs again along with sporting new hair, black hair. She would merely watch the interaction between the two take place, absorbing any information she can before Aria had approached her. When asking if she is their teammate, she would nod and only say, "Yeah."

She had noticed someone walking up to them and the masked man spoke. It seems to be that he knows who they all are and went on a little speech before closing it with if they had any questions. Fukushu Ishi. Head Jounin. Regular squads would usually be paired with regular jounin. Letting out a small sigh, she would speak up, "Since you said you are the Head Jounin and in need of a team, might I assume that means that this squad will have extra responsibilities and other duties aside from the usual squads?" Anyone who knew Mitsuha before her transformation would know that the girl would sometimes stutter for having to talk around so much people. There wasn't confidence in her voice, but rather as if someone was hypothesizing on her thoughts of a murder mystery.

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Keniwa hadn’t expected to be ignored so nonchalantly by the professional looking genin, it was clear she wanted nothing to do with him as her eyes were sharp like knives to his throat. His awkward smile would fade in to a sort of frown as he’d already messed up with his potential squad mate, he even speculated whether if he tried the same with Mitsuha would it have went so poorly. However the air of weird silence would soon pass as Aria would come in to his view sounding chipper and looking the best he’d seen of her for a couple months, with a wide grin he’d gaze down in anticipation to see what Aria would gauge at the results of his training, it’d been quite a while since she tested his strength and slacking was the only thing which he hadn’t been doing.

“Well Aria I hope you can catch up in due time, but I won’t make it easy for you! I’ve actually made some changes to be my training but I want to see yours!” Bringing his metallic fist to her chest resting it just above where her heart would be he closed his eyes and concentrated entirely on sensing the vibrations throughout her body and how tough it had become. Though his eyes widened in shock as a hesitant grin laid over his face, “Aria I can’t even begin to describe what I feel, you have a lot of chakra and your body feels loose yet powerful at the same time. I have to see it in action!” Her body had grown exponentially in terms of strength and chakra since when he first met her, he was unable to really put his finger on it but something was weird about it. Yet at the end of the day he was just happy to see she was looking strong. Smiling cheerfully at her, he was curious what would take course today.

And if right on cue Ishi would tell turn up to greet the three of them, it’d been a minute since the two’s duel and his own promotion, unlike the other genin he truly knew how hard that they’d be pushed being taught by him. There was a reason that he was Head Jounin and Keniwa certainly learnt it the hard way. With a kind wave he’d listen as Ishi expressed his gratitude at them at least being able to arrive. Though as he continued to speak one of the main factors he’d pick up would be a certain name. ‘Kaguya Mitsuha?! Wait… no… this can’t be.’ In shock the eyes of the Kyoujouran practically went all white in horror if his jaw could unhinge and slam on to the ground it would. What an embarrassment he hadn’t even recognised her any semblance of trying to fix their relationship was likely out of the window. With a heavy sigh, whilst coming to terms with what had transpired he’d ask. “Well Fukushi Sensei, what are we actually doing today? I can’t say I am not curious.”

Ayeka

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
A Rank
Small traces of golden chakra began to leak out of Aria's armour as Keniwa spoke causing her eyes to dilatate down to pinpricks and her head to tilt forward to hide her expression within the shadow of her hair letting only Keni see the grin that painted Aria's face. Her grin had stretched up her cheeks unnaturally elongating till it was wider than normal as she stared at Keniwa hungrily before an immense amount of killing attempt exploded from Aria violently while the sounds of wires under immense amount of tension rent the air followed by a cracking sound. After a moment Aria's hand came up and gripped her own face tightly as she seemed to struggle with herself before her eyes relaxed and when she took her hand away from her face her expression had returned to normal and her killing intent disappeared like it was a lie. "Sorry about that. Still learning to not get too excited in this body until I get used to it's needs." As Aria spoke she took a step away from Keni to get a better hold over herself and as she did Keni would see gouges in the ground behind where Aria had stood caused by the wires that were her hair swinging down in excitement giving a hint to Keni on why her body composition was so strange.

Taking a moment to relax Aria looked over at the other girl one last time but after her one word answer Aria saw no reason to drag conversation out of the girl leaving Aria content to plan her future fight against Keni. She didn't have long to plan however as their instructor made an appearance on time and was quick to introduce themselves before asking for questions which Mitsuha responded too quickly followed Keni leaving Aria little to ask so instead she crossed her arms and looked over at the jounin and waited for his response.

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ish stood listening to each of them speaking for a few moments, before the conversation got onto the matter of hand, what the team would be doing and what was expected of them, as he allowed himself a moment to ponder he knew full well what the future was shaping up to look like, but right now, this second they were doing nothing, this kind of honestly confused him, but that was fine as he looked towards the team that had assembled for any more questions that they had as he would answer them all in one go, the apologize from Aria seemed to stop the conversation quickly and allowed the group to actually have a moment pause.

"Our missions will follow the same as most teams, however, you are right, we may be asked to do more difficult tasks with me leading the team, and as such I do expect you to continue to learn, adapt and grow yourselves honing your skills and making sure that you take every opportunity that comes to you without pause or hesitation."

"As for today, nothing really, it was a chance for me to introduce myself to all of you, we can probably go and grab some food and actually talk, get to know each other, what you like, your goals, aspirations, and weaknesses, key facts that will help with the balancing of this team and making sure we are all on the same page with each other. As for our mission, for now, it will depend on how something else with the Hokage takes shape, but at this time, I will be requesting passports for each of you, myself included to allow us to travel as required, I am sure no-one here has any objection to the idea of being able to travel?"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Mitsuha ignored the fact that Keni was gaping at her, all wide eyed, as if he hasn't witnessed total transformation of a person at all. From how he acted around Aria, Mitsuha would assume that such a transformation has happened in his presence. But that won't really matter much to the Kaguya as she would turn her attention back to Ishi.

She was right to suspect that there would be much more to it than just normal squad work, being part of the squad that the Head Jounin is part of. Along with having to work together, they would also have to take up a potential mission if certain things that the Hokage is dealing with goes as planned or not. The talk of travel kind of excited something in the girl's eyes, but it would not be shown on her face. Instead, she would think of what the masked man said and ask, "Would I be right to assume that if we do travel outside the walls of this Village, it will be for the likes of Diplomacy?"

Yume Izanami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
C
Silence... Someone of her wavelength would kill for such a thing but since everything was quiet about the group, it really made her wonder why they are even just standing around. A sigh came from her lips as her patience was waning. "Okay, let's talk about what each of us bring to the team. I excel in both ranged and melee taijutsu. Along with that, I lean on battle stratagems over pure power. Poisons, traps, so on and so forth. My bloodline, Kaguya and their ballet of bones dances help me fluidly adapt to the battle as it continues. And recently, I have become a Jahinist, someone who mainly focuses on making their enemies bleed. My cursed chakra to ensure damage over time, along with all of my strategies will prove deadly especially if paired with a tank type of person and a heavy hitter."

She would pause, looking over at Keniwa and Aria, obviously implying that they both fill the roles. Keni the tank, as his monstrous taijutsu powers that he had shown in the fight with her. And Aria, well the Kaguya doesn't know much about her other than that she's a Senju, along with her ginormous turtle contract. She does know that the Senju clan carry more chakra than other people can.

She spoke up once more, "As for to know me on a more personal level, well, I am the daughter whose mother is a famous dancer here in Fire country, and my father is part of the growth of the automobile business in Fire Country. I like manga and to usually be left to my own devices. My goal and aspiration, while contradictory to my own personality, is to become a famous kunoichi. And my weakness? It would be that I would rather be alone most of the time." She scanned their eyes before saying, "Now if that is all today, I will take my leave, if not, feel free to stop me." She would say plainly before turning around to leave.

(tlus)
(MFT:335)

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back