Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Beginning [open]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
A young kunoichi stood on the pathways watching the daily bustle of the crowds and feeling absolutely overwhelmed. There was no way she was going to get to her residence in this manner with all this commotion around. Soku had better things to do then stand around window - shopping and besides, talking with anyone was the last thing she wanted to do right now. "Maybe...the rooftops..".Yes, the rooftops would be much, much quicker no matter how many people stare and look at this clearly insane individual jumping across roofs. Well,it's not like anyone was going to pay attention to me anyways. Frankly, she wanted as little as possible to do with anyone in the village. She was absolutely sure they purposely avoided her and Soku was completely content with that.

"Okay, off we go!"Finally, time to get away from all this shouting and commotion of the streets.

She walked looking for a way up that wouldn't attract too much attention. That was the last thing she wanted at this moment. A wooden, cracked stepladder stood against a mossy stone wall infested with all sorts of critters and pests."Ugh..bugs.This thing is really sketchy."It was either this or back out into that horrendous crowd of people who would then proceed to ridicule her. Fine, she would take the damn ladder with its creaky old rungs and bugs the size of her palm.This better not be someone's idea of a stupid prank.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Busy streets and bustling crowds were never something that interested Yukio much the fact of the matter was being bunched up with so many people was usually downright uncomfortable as the Hyuuga continued his regular rounds of the village. It was never a job asked of him the day and night patrols around the streets keeping an eye out for trouble but something done by him anyway as way of keeping the senses sharp and on alert should something actually happen.

He didn't wear his ANBU gear not all too keen on making himself stand out more than necessary and considering the time of day that was most certainly going to be the case, instead voting to wear the commonly seen white hoodie and shirt accompanied by loose jeans as the Byakugan scanned across its wide area of coverage. Something or rather someone caught his attention in those next few moments watching them move towards a ladder raising an eyebrow the Hyuuga made swift movements across the various buildings never planning to touch the ground and get stuck moving through the crowds.

Coming to a stop and leaning over the side of the building tilting his head before sighing and leaning his head on his hand speaking out to the young individual. "You know there's more than likely an easier way up, but then again you can try though i wouldn't suggest it from the looks of that its going to be uncomfortable or simply give out which would make for a rather embarrassing scene for you." Yukio's tone was blunt and straight forward instinct telling him the ladder in question was neither the safest nor the most practical.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku froze when hearing the calm voice behind her. She had been discovered, something she had been trying to avoid and now this person had come snooping around. She turned around angrily, a insult coming to her lips which she bit back when she saw the individuals eyes. An Hyuuga, eh..Perhaps for once, talking her way out of this would do her good. She hadn't done anything wrong after all. "Perhaps it would make for a amusing incident if I took this way up but I am rather in a hurry. Might I inqui
re as to who you are?"
She really didn't care either way but he was a interesting individual. His calm tone really ticked her off as if she was being lectured. This is no ordinary manThe girl realized she hadn't identified herself and that might look shady if she was doing nothing out of the ordinary.

"The name is Soku by the way, Soku Nasaki".

She really needed to get up this damn ladder and away from this man who had popped up out of nowhere.Its like he had teleported which honestly could have been a possibility. Although she didn't see why anyone would pay attention some random girl just climbing a ladder to a rooftop. Alright, maybe the ladder part was questionable but it wasn't a crime to use creaky wooden ladders which she was considering using as a diversion to get away. Soku fidgeted with her hair to give off an impression she had no interest in having a drawn out conversation over something such as trivial as this. Something told her diversions wouldn't work on the Hyuuga, she wasn't stupid. Fine, I'll play nice for now.She gave him a faint glare hoping it would indicate to him she wasn't pleased at his sudden arrival.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Hearing her response Yukio couldn't help but raise an eyebrow jumping down from his rooftop perch to land on his feet in the street below. Standing to his full height he seemed to be around six foot looking down at the young Kunoichi that light green glow of his eyes taking in her features in that split second as he nodded his head in greeting "ah of course my apologies how rude of me, Hyuuga Yukio is the name I go by and judging from your reaction to me do you suspect me to be just a civilian" his eyes seemed to shine brighter as that statement left his lips those orbs not seeming to be those of a normal hyuuga almost normal if not for their glow.

Walking up to the ladder he inspected it and tilting slightly to observe the wall behind it wondering why the ladder in the first place. "as a Shinobi I would say simply scale the side or use jutsu to get yourself up there, either would work given how much of a hurry your in. Being able to move swiftly is one of our key skills especially within the ranks of the ANBU." it was a rather fleeting statement but one that got the point across in very few words the man had made clear he'd achieved the rank of full ANBU though the manner of speaking was rather nonchalant showing though it was an appreciated rank it was not one the Hyuuga liked to flaunt or use to pull rank on others especially on his time off.

"if you wish I can assist you, I happen to be skilled in the arts of wind style jutsu so with some effort I may be able to float you up there. Your job to stick the landing however" it was a blunt statement in one thing never changed throughout his talking it was his manner of speaking clean cut and straight to the point through given the members of his team that had come to be the most useful manner of speech Yukio could muster bringing his hands together and tilting to glance at the Kunoichi stray ivory locks flowed to the side as wind began to pick up. "just be grateful I don't like crowds either"

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Help...me? That's a first She felt the breeze strengthen as she looked at the tall shinobi with his flowing locks of hair talking something about the ANBU. She wasn't a fully fledged ANBU herself and immediately regretted getting upset at Yukio. Although to be honest, she really was in a hurry, she needed to get home before nightfall or else the nightmares would start again. His remark about using jutsu left her feeling sort of dumb for not thinking this through but then again, she tended to rush things too often. In a quiet voice, Soku gave the ANBU man a small smile. "Leave it to me. Anything to get away from the mob of people over there." She was confident that she could make the landing. It wasn't too high but a mistep could cost you an ankle or two. He was offering to help her, something people rarely did when they saw her. Just you watch

Soku pushed the ladder aside and down it came crashing into the street breaking on impact."Glad I wasn't on that."

She nodded at Yukio and almost instantly the wind started swirling around her, her long brown hair thrashing around in the breeze and observed in this instant the color of the Hyuuga eyes. "Green...like mine." She liked the color green. It resembled purity and a sense of peace to her. Soku probably didn't trust Yukio fully, she still was a little shook from his sudden appearance. Soku watched as the wind acted as a elevator lifting her off the ground up to the top where she'd have to jump.I can't mess this up, not here. Taking a breath, she jumped and coming into contact with the hard cement rooftop. "Ouch!" Well, she'd sticked the landing alright, face first that is. That was embarrassing enough as it is on its own.He's probably amusing himself at this spectacle.She glanced down from the top to observe the Hyuuga's reaction to her poor excuse of a jump.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Watching her go up the building he was still somewhat surprised that the Kunoichi had gone along with his suggestion taking the tunnel of wind to the top of the building as a hand was brought up to block out the sun seeing her head poke over the side "Well your ok at least though your landings need a bit more work but that will come with time." Bringing his hands together once more the Hyuuga performed a similar feat launching himself up the side of the building but landing with some form of grace to look back down the the AiT.

He didn't seem to be one to laugh at such things tilting back to look upon the crowd of people with a sigh streaking thin digits though the ivory locks to move them out of the way preventing them from blocking vision. "I am all for avoiding crowds however if you were in a rush it could have saved time to make the attempt at getting through all those people. I patrol the village on a regular basis and rarely do i see anyone attempting to get onto the roof tops."

Pausing for a brief moment to stretch his joints cracked as stress quickly left the sore joints and muscles it would appear the Hyuuga had been doing this for some time with little to no breaks though the expression presented would be a content one. "So what has you in such a rush you need to take these routes to get to the location desired?" If nothing else Yukio was well spoken always coming across in rather calm tones despite being so direct, it was in his better interest to not be rude especially when making first impressions. It was something learned in days long gone by thinking back on the academy days of old Yukio couldn't help but ponder how much he'd changed since those days being much more direct and outspoken than before but wiped away the fleeting thought with a subtle shrug.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He was surprisingly well-mannered unlike other individuals she met. Soku began feeling more at ease with him sensing he was not here to impend her path or ridicule her which she endured on a daily basis. But then, he asked the purpose of her hurried trip and there decided to give a false answer, she didn't know how he'd react to the fact if she told him she was merely looking for a place for the night because nightfall was dangerous to her, especially if she was in a crowded area."I'm just...late for a appointment with a friend."It wasn't a very good lie but if he saw the state she was in when the moon rose,he'd defnitely think of her as inhuman. She began fidgeting with her hair again, a clear sign she was nervous about the answer she'd just given.

"May I ask , do you walk this path often? Sir?" She added the sir part hoping it would make up for her outburst earlier after coming to the conclusion he was no like the rest of the population. In truth, she wanted to tell him her actual purpose for rushing home but there was the problem, she had no home to rush to, not after what happened a month ago. He probably wouldn't know, but he seemed like a higher up so she couldn't take any chances. If he caught her on the lie, she'd come clean but if he didnt, oh well.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
There was an obvious sense of hestation in her voice however the Hyuuga was not one to pry the fact of the matter was he had stopped her out of curiosity more than duty to the village and asking for the truth would be quite rude given the circumstances. Though his instinct told him to dig deeper a light sigh and shake of his head revealed he planned to do nothing of the sort. "I see well this must be quite the important friend if you are in this much of a rush to get to them." The words left a light smile on Yukio's face seeming to go along with it not wanting to cause discomfort to someone he'd just met.

"So long as your staying out of trouble then its all fine my me though if something does come up don't be afraid to ask for help." It was the kindest gesture he could think of though not one he minded giving too much with such things came opportunity to keep the village united as one with few secrets creating a veil between those who called themselves Shinobi of leaf. The next question did make him wonder in those few passing moments tilting his head back to look at the distant rooftops and ponder how often that route was taken.

"Well i can say i patrol the village on a regular basis though as you may have guessed by my attire I'm not on duty and do so in my free time. As sad as it sounds i prefer people having the calm state of mind that there will always be something or someone keeping them safe while day to day life occurs." There was a brief moment of silence as the Hyuuga looked out on the crowds and into the distance a sense of tranquillity coming over him the statement being something of a reminder of what it meant to do the right thing for the village.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He was killing her with the kindness and cracked a smile seemingly believing her lie. It seemed like he was preparing to leave and for some reason, the girl just felt a sudden instinct, that maybe he could assist her to her true purposes.Forget it.. She didn't want to come across as incapable and weak. Soku would handle this herself. The kunoichi prepared to bid farewell to Yukio with a smile when she realized the streets were considerably less crowded and the street lamps had turned on. That could only mean one thing..she glanced up and a cold sweat ran down her back as the moon shined brightly among the darkened sky. She had not been aware how long they had been talking but this was very bad. Ever since she was a kid, she had not been allowed out at nightfall ever since that fateful night so many years ago. Ever since then, she had developed a fear of the dark and didn't like to be caught out. She forced a smile onto her face and replied to the Hyuuga in a shaking voice. It's getting late and I'm sure you have better stuff to do then talking with kunoichi on rooftops." There was something almost humorous in that statement but she was not in a joking mood.

Her expression darkened and she stood up brushing off her hands as she prepared to depart. "M- maybe we'll run into each other again, preferably not on random rooftops." She was positive they had stuck out to the crowd, a kunoichi and an Hyuuga man on a rooftop in the middle of Konoha having a most interesting conversation about ladders and ANBU. His sigh told her he wasn't going call her bluff although he had most likely known she was lying. He's fast, he's strong, he's kind and defnitely not dumb. His ivory hair sort of gleamed in the dark. It was very smooth looking unlike her dull brown hairstyle which you could barely make out in the night sky. She turned to leave, shivering as the moonlight shone on the rooftop.The sooner I get inside, the better.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The Hyuuga would normally be more than happy to let her go about her business as the streetlamps lit up he realised it was getting quite late with the sun setting and the crowds clearing it was becoming obvious his duty was not yet done, the end of one shift and start of the next but then again it wasn't like he was planning to take a break any time soon. What struck him first giving the hint something wasn't quite right was her change in attitude as it became late his face becoming one of concern as he spoke "Are you feeling alright? would you like some assistance with getting to your friend."

Placing his hands in the pockets of the hoodie he turned to face the Kunoichi once more it seemed he didn't plan on leaving until certain she was confident in what was happening in the next few hours to come. "I would normally leave these things be however from your change of tone and stuttering that doesn't sit right, I wouldn't be very good at my job if I couldn't pick up on such things." his tone grew serious and though his casual look would make Yukio seem approachable there was an air around him the atmosphere didn't quite feel the same as it had been.

As the darkness began to set in he took a few paces towards the young AiT wondering how she would react to the offer provided he knew it wouldn't be an easy thing to accept help from someone she'd known for not even a few hours but Yukio's more caring side couldn't simply allow someone to walk alone after such a sudden change in personality.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku glanced at Yukio. She didn't really know how to explain it to him, she really didn't. What very few people knew is that ever since being born, Soku had been forbidden from being out during the nighttime. The doctors had diagnosed her with a condition at birth although she wasn't aware what it was but had a really bad feeling she was about to find out. Let's hope I don't turn into a werewolf or something crazy. Yukio was offering his assistance and the kunoichi gave in stammering out words as the darkness crept upon them. "I lied to you. There is no friend. The reason I am in a hurry..I am not sure how to explain it but I have a condition...tthe moonlight triggers a reaction in me and I'm not sure what it is.
This is the first time I have been caught out."
She glanced down her hands which where a deathly pale color even though blood had been circulating to them.

She really hoped this didn't wind up in someone getting hurt. This Hyuuga could probably hold his own but she had no idea what this condition was, if it was going to make her go on a rampage or just fall unconscious right there. "Please..I really can't be out here." She swayed a bit but maintained a balance. It was getting worse.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
It was plain to see even without the visual prowess of the Byakugan that to her this was a rather serious situation pondering in those passing moments he looking into the distance. "We better get a move on then I can see this isn't a time to be standing around and doing nothing though it might take some time I will make sure nothing happens if we are too late." Taking his hands out of the hoodie Yukio tilted his head to the girl by the way she was going pale this was either a very real condition or fear both were very good guesses.

With a sigh and a short time to wonder before gesturing with his hand "If you feel you can't make it or your getting weak ill carry you back, its my fault you were held up for this long however I'm going to need some directions so if you pass out on me were both going to be stuck." He began to take a few paces in what he assumed would be the right direction at least to make it seem like he was ready to get moving on her word.

For a time he wondered on her words and one statement struck him above the rest a statement that reminded the Hyuuga of a time passed and a warning to be passed on though unlike his experience a simply line would more than suffice. "Be careful who you lie to, that is the only warning I give you lie to the wrong person and its a downward spiral." it was one of the moments his more serious persona surfaced not being one what was seen often but the fact of the matter was the point had to be made.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He was saying something about directions and she assumed he wanted to assist her back home. Soku nodded sort of glad that he had come by after all. "It's just down the street there by the book stand. The brown structure on the right." She pointed at a run-down brown hut that looked like it hadn't been inhabited for in years. He had offered to carry her but her dignity would not allow that . She would walk or try at the least. His tone took on a serious voice giving her a warning about whom she lied to. She nodded ashamed, he was acting a bit like a parent now reprimanding their child. Soku felt her chakra react to the moonlight getting riled up and unable to control it began to take a few stutter steps following the tall Hyuuga. "You can't like magically change the time of day can you?"It was more of a humorous statement to cover her distressed condition than a actual question but one could clearly see she was in no shape to walk.

If he ends up carrying me, I'll never hear the end of it. Soku glanced at Yukio trying to visualize what that would look like and did not like what she saw. Her vision blurred as she led the way as the night sky came to settle for the next 8 hours or so. He had said this was his fault for holding her up but she disagreed. She'd lost track of time and that was her fault . Then it happened, her chakra flowing wildy throughout her proved too much. Now she saw nothing but darkness. She didn't know if she'd passed out or what but Soku certainly wasn't alright. One minute she'd been walking, the other engulfed in darkness not aware of what was happening. What's happened

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Seeing the Kunoichi's condition only worsen over time it became plain to see the pair had already hung around for too long luckily the trip back to her home was a short one but the Hyuuga knew a few short moments could change everything, experience telling him that was usually the case. Though she refused the offer to be carried it wouldn't change the fact a section of his vision would be taken to keep an eye on her should the worse come to worse then he could quite easily take the moment to get her home safely.

The notion he could change time was a humorous one bringing a chuckle out of him followed shortly after by a slight shrug as they moved."No unfortunately i cannot though i can see the appeal of changing the time of day given the circumstances." There was little time for humour however from his vision it was plain to see that her condition was only getting worse as the sun finally set grinding to a halt boots sliding across the rooftop as he turned to see what was going on.

Things were not looking great that much was obvious but if it was serious enough the bring their progress to a total stop then it was serious enough to require the ANBU's undivided attention making quick movements to come to her side his eyes scanned the AiT's charka network but this was something even he had never seen before scratching his head and shaking it off this was something he would have to leave to professionals as he reached out to her. "I apologise in advance don't worry i won't tell a soul for your sake."

In one swift motion the ANBU moved Soku onto his back lifting her with little to no effort in a way he was surprised by his own strength but it was always a feeling that refreshed him letting the Hyuuga know he was getting stronger as the days went by. Such things would have to be thought on later in the here and now time was not his ally as his voice gained an air of reassurance to it. "Just try and hold whatever this is off it won't take us much longer to get there." Bracing his legs for a moment to compensate for his new found companion Yukio made an effort to take as little time as possible heading towards the hut.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
The hut was near and Soku was completely passed out by now . Her chakra was swirling around wildly indicating she was fighting some sort of battle in her head. The kunoichi was faintly aware she was being carried but weakened offered little to no resistance. They made it inside the hut and Yukio set her down watching to see if there was any change. Her chakra flow instantly returned to its normal state and she began regaining color to her hands. Her eyes opened slowly revealing those sparkly small green pupils. "I'm back here? One second, I was walking, the next I'm laying on a couch." She was sure she had passed out and during the duration of that time had been carried to her residence.

She was surprised that the shinobi bothered with her. Given her reputation in the village , most would walk on without batting an eye. Yukio was an exception. She sighed as she looked up at the ANBU. "Im sorry. I didn't mean for all this to happen. But I think I'll be fine now. Thanks for the help." Soku was sure she'd run into him again someday seeing as he was an ANBU and a Leaf official. She grabbed a bucket , undid her hair band letting her brown hair down in a graceful manner and rinsed off her face. She rose looking refreshed after her ordeal.NNothing like some good old water.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
The fact there was no resistance to his actions made it painfully clear the young AiT had passed out completely and he may have been too late to prevent whatever the effects taking over entailed there was little to be done about that now however for now the first thing to do was prevent any further effects from taking hold as instinct guided the Hyuuga's actions to move with more haste laying her down his head tilted pondering what could possibly cause effects like this. Yukio had heard of cursed bloodlines before however all had a reasonable explanation to them and this one he hoped would be no different but that was something only time would tell.

Seeing Soku wake crossing his arms Yukio sighed seeing exactly how out of it she was. "Yes you were completely out of it passed out on my back luckily it didn't take us long to get here and to be honest i have more than a few questions about what's going on here." It was a mix of concern and curiosity that made him say what he did though the Byakugan gave insight into what occurred within the chakra stream though that didn't mean it would be understood without proper training.

"I'm more than happy to help however i won't be around forever to keep an eye on this, if i were to suggest anything it would be to get this checked out and learn more about what's happening before this gets you in trouble by happening at the worst time. May i ask what branch your from not having seen you around i can't say i know that." Digits tapping against the hoodie of the Hyuuga it seemed this was the one thing Yukio wanted an answer too.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
He had a point. Truth be told, she didn't know if this was a genetic condition or if she had acquired it over time. He inquired to her shinobi branch and in response opened a wooden chest which contained a training uniform fashioned in the ANBU style with a most peculiar weapon next to it. A triple bladed kunai with a black lightning bolt carved into the handle. She picked it up, gave it a twirl and pocketed it. "I don't know if it's curable,but I've had this for a while now ."This was the exact reason why the villagers shunned her, thought her weird and cold. Yukio on the other hand seemed concerned which surprised her a bit, this was a first for her.
She'd done the one thing she was trying to avoid, passing out and to make it worse, on his back. The young girl gave him a questioning look."All my life, I've been shunned and treated with discontent simply because of what you just witnessed. Yet you stopped to help and even brought me here on your own back. Why? Why would you go so far for someone you just met?" She usually had to fend for herself when this condition activated, but in this case someone decided to help her. Well, maybe he can't change time but he's not like the rest of the population. He's different. He reminded her a bit of her fafather but unlike Yukio, he was more harsher and more...brutal. His death still stuck in her head. It become aware to her her the Hyuuga was saying something and she snapped back to reality.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Considering she was a member of the ANBU branch that meant it fell under their jurisdiction to figure out how best to handle the situation and safe to say it would be a difficult one at that the ANBU branch committed to most operations in the shadow of the night making it easier to move around with relative ease the fact one amongst there ranks couldn't do so was troubling. Bringing a hand to his chin there was a pause as he pondered about how to best handle things given the circumstances the first steps seemed relatively simple however that would all depend on the AiT's willingness to cooperate.

"As I said previously the first thing to do would be to see those who work in the hospital to get this condition checked and see what they can do for you, as I'm sure your aware the ANBU branch operates in secrecy outside the village mostly in the later hours as such you can see where this leaves us." Crossing his arms the Hyuuga tapped his foot for a few seconds muttering and pondering before his trail of thought was stopped by a barrage of questions from the young lady.

It made him think before sighing it was true he was rather up front about assisting others if they should seem to be in trouble scratching his head before shrugging. "What can I say I'm someone who helps others its why I do what I do, the way I see it if I can use the gifts I was born with to better the village in any way why shouldn't I do so." It was a simple answer but one that made his point though Yukio would go out of the way to help others in truth there was little long term aspiration behind it simply seeing it as doing his duty for leaf at least that's what his tone would suggest, if there was anymore to say about it he didn't plan on doing so.

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
She understood the risks of the ANBU and how they operated. She also knew not being able to operate at nightfall would probably hinder her greatly. She was willing to get this checked out as soon as possible. The later she waited, the more chance it might manifest itself in a dangerous form. "If the medical-nin can find a way to counter this, then I'm willing to take the shot regardless of the risks." She was willing and ready to rid herself of this curse. Yukio seemed like a reasonable man she could trust so she'd go with his advice. Her expression took on a serious pose, one indicating that the young ANBU was not going to pass this chance up."So,what's the plan?"
She was eager, maybe too eager but it couldn't be helped. After all, she had been battling this condition for 11 years. It was time to decide the outcome of the battle and losing was not a option. She gripped that special kunai of hers in a tight fist as the Hyuuga pondered for a moment, his eyes indicating he was going over the alternatives. She patiently waited taking in his features and wondering what he'd been like when he was her age. He looked confident and had a calm persona, something she'd have to work on. But like all good things, those come with time and she had a lot of time or at least she hoped.

Shirai Sadao

Yen
ASP
Deaths
She seemed willing to take his advice and it would hopefully be the first step in recovering whatever condition it was that had taken over her life for so long rising a hand to his chin the Hyuuga did wonder what the next steps would be considering there was little to no knowledge for him to work with as a sigh escaped him. "The most i can offer you as of right now is training to see if we can tame this condition that way though i don't know how much that will accomplished." Scratching the back of his head a guilty look came across his features somewhat dismayed at being unable to do much.

"If you want to take my offer then i can train you within the ANBU branch and give my knowledge to you or at least what i think you can use, Many of us have something unique about us and in theory training and practice can find what that trait is and potentially fix growing problems however i would advise making an appointment with the med branch when the morning comes and do not lie to them it will only extend the process more than required." That final statement was followed by a rather serious expression as much as the Hyuuga cared for those in within the branch sometimes a point had to be made.

With the offer to work with another ANBU there was also opportunity to get closer to those within the ANBU and with those connections maybe learn more as a whole but in the end the choice would be hers however it was not something Soku could run from forever. Eventually she would be assigned a team as they all were sooner or later and making connections was just as important as fixing her condition.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back