Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Day

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Nara Taisho sighed as he entered the Training Grounds. It was the first day at the academy and the prospect of it was daunting to say the least. He was clad in a large dark green jacket, with the emblem of Clan Nara painted on the back for all to see. His greasy hair was pulled back in the ponytail his Clan was so fond of, and his hands were stuffed into his pockets. After a few moments of standing awkwardly, he elected to begin his warmups, assuming his stance for the breathing exercises that were part of his normal routine.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo was already doing some morning stretches as he noticed the Nara approach the training field. Tatsuo may have been dense but he was quick to spot the iconic insignia of the Nara clan, he thought shadow Jutsu was pretty cool as well. He made his way over to him, his normal gleeful grin appearing on his face. He was wearing a green shirt with a Konoha symbol proudly displayed on the front. Tatsuo himself was an boy of average size of stature and his skin was clear, his hair blackish blue, black eyes and his most defining feature was most likely his nose which was a bit crooked, obviously broken at some point. Tatsuo looked to Taisho and with a wave he said "Hey, my name is Tatsuo! What's yours?"

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho had assumed a stance for his breathing exercise, his legs a bit wider than shoulder width apart, his knees bent until they are level with the ground. He looks up to the newcomer, with a cautious and reserved but still interested gaze "I am Taisho," he neglects to mention his clan, thinking the symbol on his back an easy enough tell "are you another new student?"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I mean? Yeah, kinda. I've been a student for a while but I wouldn't say i've been here too long i'm not that close to graduating or anything, but yeah I guess i'm a new student, you're a new student here too huh? How are you liking the academy, you're name is Taisho right? That's a cool name do you know what it means? I don't know what Tatsuo means I should ask my parents I think they know what it means." Tatsuo then took a deep breath after his long drawn out monologue. "So, are you excited about the academy?" The words basically raced out of Tatsuo's mouth, making both the conversation and what he was even thinking hard to follow. He seemed to have no understanding of a filter.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I.." he leaned back slightly at the onslaught of words, unable to respond to each rapid-fire query before the boy in front of him moved on to the next question. After Tatsuo finished his mini-speech, he stood in awkward silence for a few moments before bring able to identify a single question to respond to. "I r know what my name means, and as for excitement.. well, if it can get me food on the table I suppose it's worth my time."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Food on the table?!" Tatsuo shook his head. "Are you hungry? I got some extra yen from my last mission if ya wanna go grab some snacks. We gotta be careful though, most of the teachers will take away our snacks if we try to eat them on school grounds, something 'bout messing up the yard or whatever." he looked to Taisho, reaching into his pocket. Flashing a few yen at Taisho with a cheery smile. "My treat, no worries i've been meaning to spend some anyways!" Tatsuo would then await his response. Tatsuo wondered why his parents didn't just buy him more food, the fact that the boy could be orphaned never crossed his mind. He never really realized that not everyone has the same life experiences as him, hopefully it'd come with maturity.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He considered the offer for a few minutes before going to make a rebuttal, his sloth making him reluctant to the idea of going somewhere, but a rumbling from his stomach made him change his mind "On second thought, food sounds like a great idea. I'm not worried about getting in trouble, anyway." He shrugs his shoulders.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ya' don't worry, the teachers aren't the hardest to get by." he said pointing to the corner, with a teacher in a chair snoozing off. Tatsuo turned to Taisho and grinned, rushing away from the grounds hopefully with Taisho in tow. He began headed to the white oak district, the commercial area of Konoha, lined with shops and and markets. The crowd was pretty lite, most people were either working or at class so they had plenty of room to walk around the streets. Tatsuo stopped at a small barbaque place and made his way in. "C'mon Taisho, this place is pretty good one of my favorite places in the village!"

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho followed close behind through the weaving streets of the White Oak district, looking around at the multitude of shops, showing no interest in the oddities of the market. He did something peculiar as they move through the streets: as the duo walk by an open fruit stall, his hand darted out from his jacket, grabbing an apple from the large pile on display, and hurriedly stuffing it into his jacket. The motion was smooth and practiced, and unnoticed by the shopkeeper. Unless stopped, he continued to walk with Tatsuo until they arrived at the barbaque shop. "Nice place," he smiled as the smell of grilling meat hit his nostrils "Smells excellent."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo furrowed his brows as he saw the boy steal the apple, he was torn. It finally dawned on him that maybe Taisho didn't get to eat as often as Tatsuo did. Tatsuo always had something to eat at home if not he could always go fishing or something to get more. He had no intention of embarrassing Taisho but he couldn't sit around and let that man get his apple stolen. Quickly looking up to the board he noticed the price of apples. Retrieving the appropriate yen from his pocket he went over to the shopkeeper. "Hey, I saw you drop this from your pocket." the old man spied Tatsuo before extending his hand. "Thank you, little one." he said going to pat Tatsuo on the head after taking the Yen from him. Without saying anything else, Tatsuo continued to the barbecue place, going to sit down. "Ya i'm a big fan of this place."

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho almost winced as the other boy noticed his actions, stiffening as Tatsuo approached the shopkeeper, ready to run. He resisted the urge to flee, though, and relaxed as the peaceful interaction happened, the apple safe in his pocket. The rest of the walk passed without incident, and they sat. He studied Tatsuo cautiously, wondering why he didn't report his actions to the shopkeep, clearly unused to even a small act of kindness such as this. Mentally cursing himself for his thievery being so obvious, he spoke "I haven't been in before. What do you recommend?"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I like the lamb rack, it's pretty expensive but it could feed both of us if we wanted. Need some sides too, maybe just some rice? Something simple ya' know. The lamb rack has a lotta flavor so its not like we'll have much room left after eating it." he said nodding as he pointed to the corresponding items on the menu. "Anything else you want? What do you like to drink? I'm just going to get some soda." he said placing his menu down, waiting for their waitress to arrive.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"I don't want to make you pay too much, I'll just have water," he seemed uncomfortable with the prospect of being bought meals, but his eyes looked around hungrily at the plates of food on other tables "Let's split a lamb rack, that sounds good, and rice.." He then refocused his attention on Tatsuo, gazing over him "What clan are you from, Tatsuo?"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Nah, nah, don't worry about it. Akira went on the same mission with me so he can pay for his own meals too right now, I have too much money to spend." he chuckled, turning his attention to the waitress who came, pointing to the lamb rack and rice. "Both of those please!" Tatsuo furrowed his brows when asked about clan he was in. "I mean, i'm not part of a real clan. My last name is Ranna, but we're not a real clan. I don't have many extended family members. Mostly just my immediate family. You're from the shadow clan right? You guys have some cool jutsu, I used to know a guy who could do it." he said still speaking a mile per minute.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
He smiles lazily, his glaring eyes relaxed as he grew used to Tatsuo's rapid-fire speech bursts "Yes, my full name is Nara Taisho. I haven't learned Shadow Jutsu yet, though I know I can.. no one has taught me." His grey eyes lit up as the food arrived at the table, and he eagerly tore off a rib chop. He begun to eat with little regard for table manners, though he was a clean eater. He finished the rib chop and rice quickly, leaving nothing but the bone left behind, every tiny niblet of meat gone, and the marrow sucked out of the bone, before looking up to Tatsuo "I haven't eaten anything this good in years!"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo ate just like Taisho did, not because he was hungry, but that's just how he ate. He nodded along as Taisho spoke, as food was stuffed into his mouth. "Ya' this is one of the best places to eat in the village." he grins. "Do you wanna get some more? I'm still a bit hungry." he said laying back, placing a hand on his stomach and burping. "And you've never had anything this good in years? C'mon! Ya' gotta get more then." Tatsuo then turned to face the waitress trying to wave her over.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Well.. Usually I can't afford to eat anything this fancy. That's why I joined the academy, you know. I don't starve, but I have to beg or steal to eat." The smile slid off his face as he spoke, replaced by his usual cold mask. He stopped as the waitress came over, ordering a pot of stir-fried vegetables for the both of them, only speaking after she had moved away "That's why I stole that apple, you saw."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ya don't worry about it. If you're hungry you're hungry. Stealing isn't too good though, do ya like fish? I'm a pretty good fisherman, could teach ya how to fish. Wouldn't have to steal or anything." He said as he dug into the steamed vegetables. "Plus I like fishing I won't mind."

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Fishing sounds.. boring," he replied tactlessly, in between bites of vegetables "I don't like to sit still. Some people say Clan Nara is lazy, and they're probably right. But I don't like to sit still, even though I don't like work. I'd rather be running, or training." He continued to ramble, with a frustrated sigh "I need to learn my Shadow Jutsu..." He stopped talking, finishing his vegetables with Tatsuo "You were right, this place is excellent."

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Ya! Shadow jutsu seems strong." Tatsuo seemed a bit disappointed that he didn't like fishing, but Tatsuo wasn't really mature enough to understand people had different hobbies. "Well yeah, you could train. If you want I could talk to one of the sensei's and see if they'd train you. I don't know any Nara's, but I could probably find someone to help you." he said finishing off the last bit of his vegetables.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back