Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Day

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"You could do that?" He looks up sharply, thinking about the possibilities that might arise from having a tutor. He could take revenge on the Samurai who destroyed his family, and his home. He could learn new ways to steal. He could finally fight, despite his inferior size! "It doesn't have to be a Nara, anyone that can teach me strong Jutsu.. That would be amazing, Tatsuo!"

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
"Hrmph, unfortunately I know a lot of adults. I can ask a few of them if they're willing to help ya' with ninjutsu. One of them would be able to show you the ropes or something like that, I don't know I'm not a teacher." Tatsuo took a deep breath and went to stand. "Well, buddy i'm stuffed." he patted his stomach a few times before looking to the exit. "You wanna head back to the academy? Maybe we can find something to do there." Tatsuo's stomach was stuck out dramatically and a lazy look in his eyes made him seem like he'd asleep right there. However in a moment he snapped his eyes open and waved the waitress over asking for the bill, which he then paid. Looking back to Taisho. "Ready to go?"

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho nods, standing as well "Yes, let's go back." He watched Tatsuo's antics with amusement before walking outside with the other boy. This time he took the lead, the twisting, busy White Oak District streets seeming as familiar as the back of his hand as he navigated through them, heading back towards the Academy.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
As they made their way back to the academy, Tatsuo let out an audible sigh. He then began to stretch around, bending down to his toes. He then looked to Taisho. "So whatcha wanna train? I guess we could do a spar or something, dunno if you would be interested in that. If not we can just toss shuriken and stuff like that at a wall." he shrugged his shoulders again, changing his stretch, to where he was standing vertically and moving his waist side to side. "I don't mind what we do though, so whatever you find more interesting."

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou was standing beside a piece of fencing his right leg bent back in support, while his left was struck down straight his foot flat on the ground. He’d be holding a slightly dusty book in his left hand which was placed against the surface of his side, his gaze focused mainly at the pair as they returned onto the academy grounds. There would seem to be a crescent smile slowly forming on his lips, he spots the two making their way further and further ingrounds. Jirou seemingly tries to listen in on the conversation but being unable to hear them from such a distance. His left leg boosting him off of the fence as he takes a few steps in their general direction, seemingly not wanting to disturb them he’d wait for a good moment to interject and introduce himself to the newcomer beside Tatsuo. While he waits he looks over what clearly appears to be a member of the Nara clan, his eyes trying to see the various descriptive details of his appearance.

Fujikawa Yagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yagami would find himself wandering down one of the main pathways of the academy grounds, his eyes darting about as he scanned the surrounding area, his head partially hidden within the thick of his scarf, hands buried in the pockets of his cloak, all but the upper half of his face cloaked in black and yellow robes. After a few moments of observation, his eyes locked upon a familiar face, invoking a smirk across his secluded lower-visage. Then twisting some, and making his way over, gait slowing as he began to approach Jirou, then pausing, following his cousin's gaze to the two conversing along the roadway, before twisting back to his cousin, and continuing his saunter towards him.

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho glances over to the two Fujikawa, raising a brow at Jirou's attempt at stealth. He brings his right hand out of his pocket, waving at the two and beckoning them over.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
“Heya! Saw you walking around with Tatsuo and I thought i’d just wait for you both to be done talking, name’s Jirou, Fujikawa Jirou. You’re a new student around here right? I haven’t seen you before and Tatsuo is drawn to them rather quickly, first friend I made was Tatsuo after all.” He’d say as his smile brightens his eyes closing for but a few moments, to his back he’d feel the nearby presence of his cousin a familiar feeling to him. He looks over to the side spotting him before turning his focus back on the Nara. “So you’re a Nara Clan member?” He’d say as he noticed the symbol prior, his expression seems relaxed and friendly in nature as he words it out. “Do you have some amazing shadow jutsu you could show us? I’ve read a lot about your family and the shadow jutsu you use, it’s really interesting!”

Nara Taisho

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Taisho watches, first cautious, then amused, noting that Jirou has the same rapid-fire speech trait as Tatsuo. After the boy is finished, he responds "It is my first day at the Academy, and yes, I am from Clan Nara. I haven't learned Shadow Jutsu yet, but I will as soon as I can find a teacher!" He withdraws his hand from his jacket pocke again, extending it to Jirou. "I'm Taisho, by the way."

Fujikawa Yagami

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Yagami continued forth, keeping a happy-esque appearance, his slow lumber coming to a hault as he paused a mere half meter from the two who now stood conversing along the pathway. "Cousin. . ." He'd start, the words barely a mumble "It's been some time." The words would eventually come, only after a break in their conversation became available, muffled still, but comprehensible nonetheless. His stance remained blatantly introverted, hands within his pockets, back arc'd and face half masked beneath his thick scarf.

Nobu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Jirou reaches out with his hand from his flank as he takes a firm hold of Taisho’s hand and shakes it, he looks him in the eye as he tries to read through his deep Nara character seemingly trying to make a subconscious decision about him. He retracts his hand shortly after as he nods his head. “Great meeting you Taisho, interesting name i’ve never met a Taisho before it’s a first for me.” He gives Taisho another look over before turning to his cousin, his right hand extending as he puts his hand on top of his head giving him a pat. He shortly after ruffles through Yagami’s hair, a warm and affectionate smile forming on his lips. “It wasn’t that long ago cousin, but i’m happy to see you. There seems to be some more color to your face than usual, did you eat something good recently?” He’d ask in a well mannered fashion.

Tatsuo

Yen
ASP
Deaths
Tatsuo had stood awfully quiet during this whole exchange. It was atypical of him, but inside him was also atypical. There was a roar inside him, one that could not be quelled with sheer willpower. Before he knew it, he had to act. The rumbling in his stomach became too strong, his hands began to sweat and his muscles tensed. Whatever he ate did not sit well with him. He had to use the restroom, and he had to use it now. Without even taking the time to say his goodbyes, he rushed out of the yard headed for the nearest bathroom, or bush, whatever would save him from his fate.

[Topic Left]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back