Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Mission A New Journey Begins! [Requesting Exit]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu woke up early in the morning. She yawned and stretched and got out of bed slowly thinking it was just another day. Her eyes became wide awake when she realized today is the day she would set off on her mission. A smile crept upon her face “Yes! I am leaving the Leaf Village to go on my mission. I can’t believe I am going back to where I grew up. “ she said to herself before jumping into the shower. After she finished showering and getting dressed, Karasu looked into the mirror. Her thoughts lay on her mother who died tragically, killed by the villagers. She hoped that sentiments were different now but she had no way of knowing. She understood that she had to be on her guard all the time while she was away. There may not be any wars happening but the danger is still there.

She walked into the kitchen which had a nice spread of food on the table and her father was there setting the last of the plates. She smiled at him but was also a little sad knowing she wouldn’t be here when he had his surgery on his legs to help him regain walking again. Her last image of him before she comes back from the mission will be him in his wheelchair. Ever since they came to the Leaf Village he had been in a wheelchair. Only recently was he able to get a procedure done to fix his situation and walk again. Only Karasu would miss it. Jirou and Kashikoi will be there for him and she was glad someone will be there while she was away. Karasu had a good time having a morning meal with her family. After finishing up breakfast she hugged her father, Jirou and patted Kashikoi’s head saying her goodbyes. She would miss them.

She started her way out the door along the path which will lead to the front gate of the Leaf Village. She walked by shops that were just starting to open up for the day. Giving a wave to some of the shop owners as she passed by. Karasu was taking in the whole village as she walked, wondering when she would come back and see the village again. It was not like she was leaving forever, but she got sentimental because this village had welcomed her and her father when no one else did. It has become her home and she appreciates every moment she has spent here. Now she will be leaving it for the first time since she arrived many years ago.

The gates were getting closer as she finally got on the main road to the gates. She had hoped that Jirou and Kashikoi would see her off but at the moment she didn’t see them. “Maybe they are out in the forest doing some training.” she said under breath. Finally arriving at the gates she saw the post guards chatting with one another. She walked up to them and said

“Hello I’m Nakano Karasu, I am exiting the village on a mission. The Hokage has given me permission.”

As she waited for their reply she looked back at the village and her home. It was a bit sad but she would be back to see her family once more. She turned her head back to the guards who were trying to figure out if she was permitted to leave.

[WC: 575]
[Post 1 of Creating Bridges Mission]

*Edit to add Post Count of Mission*

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou and Kashikoi awoke early the next day to see Karasu off on her mission. There was a light mist that had rolled in overnight. The morning air was damp and Jirou detected the lingering scent of ozone in the air. The Leaf could be in for some needed rains within the next day or two. While on their morning walk, Jirou got to thinking about what his next mission might be. He was sure that there were still many missions that needed to be done. During the down time Jirou and Kashikoi continued training and honing their skills. Even during peacetime like they were in presently, this did not leave room for entropy to set in. They must remain ready, keeping their skills as razor sharp as he kept the edge of his blade.

The sun had risen further in the sky by the time they returned to the house after their morning walk. A small amount of the mist had burned off already though the indications for coming rains were still present. As they entered the house Jirou and Kashikoi caught the aroma of a delicious breakfast that Hiro had just finished preparing. Jirou went into the bathroom to wash his hands before he returned and joined Karasu and Hiro at the table for her farewell breakfast. It would very likely be a while before they saw her again. Jirou was not about to let her just leave without a proper farewell. After finishing their breakfast and saying their farewells, Jirou stood up and went to his bedroom to shower and get ready to start his day. Kashikoi whined a bit sensing that Karasu was leaving and jumped up on her with his massive paws on her shoulders so that he could better give her face a last good wash with his tongue before she left. Jirou looked back and laughed before motioning for Kashikoi to come get ready with him. They had things to do today and Jirou wanted to stop by Soku’s office to check in with her. It was in Jirou’s mind to stay busy and a mission would be just the thing for them both.

After showering and getting ready Jirou and Kashikoi rejoined Hiro in the kitchen who came up to them and handed them a parcel saying, “I need you to run to the gate quickly. Karasu forgot to take the lunch I prepared for her. I also included a small gift that I had made for the Raikage in my shop that she can give if the opportunity presents itself. My wheelchair would never make it in time before Karasu leaves.” Jirou nodded and took the parcel running out the door. Both Jirou and Kashiko were headed in the direction of the main gates, not even stopping to wave to any of the villagers along the way. “Consider it done. We will deliver it to her.”

Finally the gates came into view and Jirou could see Karasu standing with her back to the guards. He had made it in time as he and Kashikoi came to an abrupt halt before Karasu. Jirou was holding the parcel out for her to take. “You forgot to take this. Hiro made you food for the journey. It is a long way to get to the Cloud village. He also included a small gift he had made for the Raikage in his shop. He wanted to make sure that you have it with you to present to the Raikage.” Jirou smiles and waits there for the guards to finish their checks and let her start off on her mission.

[WC: 604]
[MFT]
[Topic Entered]​

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Footsteps thudded against the ground as Soku rounded a corner where two guards were processing some paperwork. She let a smile slip onto her features as she realized what was happening. It was Karasu about to kickstart the journey to Cloud, it seemed the moment of reckoning had come as she walked up shooing the gate guards away. "I'll handle this, off to your posts." She glanced at the three assembled from Karasu to Jirou and Kashikoi shooting the dog a small smile. "Surely, you aren't leaving us as well?" She jested to Jirou while hoping internally that everything would be alright on this trip.

It would be foolish to think that there were not dangers. Diplomacy was very sensitive terrain, one wrong move on anyone's part could lead to grudges and tensions that could last a century but she suspected Karasu already knew this. "Remember, if you run into a spot of trouble, send word to the village at once. You're not alone in this." A part of Soku always twisted knowing she was sending one of her own willingly into a strange new world without a guiding hand but that was how they needed to learn. A tough reality but one that was needed. That didn't mean she didn't worry over them however, all of her shinobi meant something to her and Karasu and Jirou were no exception to this.

"Any last questions?" If Karasu didn't have anything else to say, she would turn shooting a thumbs-up to the guards content in the fact she was prepared to face the winding long journey to Kumogakure. Everything was all clear as she stepped to the side to allow this fateful journey to begin wondering what the outcome would be. There was always a feeling of suspense that followed.

[Exit Granted]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu was waiting at the gates with the post guards who were trying to see if she was allowed to leave the village. “My paperwork, is um well you see ….you know the Lady Fifth likes to play pranks. So she kind of ...um put my paperwork into one of her glitter bombs. She was about to pull the glitter bomb out of her backpack when she heard a bark and a familiar voice behind her. She turned around and saw Jirou and Kashikoi coming toward her. She tilted her head a bit confused wondering why they were here.

“What’s going on? Why are you here at the gates?" She asked then saw the bag in Jirou’s hand when he told her that Hiro made a lunch for her and that she forgot to take it. “Oh yes I did forget it.” She reached out for the bag and opened it. She smiled then wrapped it back up. “Thanks, I thought I was going to have to buy something along the way to eat. This is better. I can save my money now.” She grinned as she looked at Jirou. She could hear the guards talking it over about if they would allow her to go. It seemed they were not convinced.

“I am authorized to go. You guys can ask the Hokage. She sent me on the mission herself. I am not trying to pull one over you. “ she rolled her eyes thinking that the gate guards had really gone down hill. Karasu was about to argue with them when she heard some footsteps come toward the gate. She turned and saw Soku who told the guards that she would handle this. Karasu was relieved because she knew that Soku already knew about the mission that Lady Fifth had sent her on.

“Soku!” she said smiling at the Main Branch Sennin. She heard Soku ask if they were leaving as well. She realized she was talking about Jirou and Kashikoi. She smiled but didn’t say anything. She would love for them to go but it was not her place to say or was it. “I don’t mind company if it’s alright with you Soku.” she said though she didn’t think Soku was serious about it. So she left it at that. “They were bringing my lunch for me. “ she lifted the brown bag that was in her hand to show her.

She listened as Soku reminded her that if she got in any trouble to send word. She nodded “Yes I will, I promise. I don’t know how they will take visitors so I will be extra careful. Believe me the last thing I would do is not get support if this mission would go severely wrong.” she didn’t think it would be the case though her passport was in the back of her mind. She could see that it could make things a bit tense if there were any misunderstandings.

“Lady Fifth” she said under her breath. The Hokage always made things interesting. She just hoped that the Cloud Shinobi had a sense of humor. Somehow she doubted it. She looked at Soku who asked if she had any questions. Karasu thought for a moment on anything that might come up that she might not have thought before. “Oh yes, do you know of any good shops along the way? I like to get some souvenirs or settle down to eat somewhere.” she smiled

[WC: 577]
[MFT]
[Post 2 of Creating Bridges Mission]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou has to wonder why the guards are taking so long to release Karasu. Maybe they were waiting for verification. It was not long before Soku came up to the gates and took over for the guards. When she asked if they were going too, Jirou answered her. “No, I was not asked to be a part of this mission. I just ran here because Karasu forgot the lunch that her father made for her to take. Though I was planning to stop by your office to speak with you about available missions. In fact I was just going to head over to your office from here. I don’t like to remain idle and I am ready to go on my next mission.” He smiles when Karasu said that she would love the company and adds, “I am sure there will be other missions. I was not assigned to accompany you on this mission. Besides, I am sure that Soku will have a mission for me to go on. In the meantime just be careful and send word as soon as you can if you get into any trouble like Soku said.” Jirou and Kashikoi stood back out of the way while Soku cleared the way for Karasu to depart. A part of him had wished that he was assigned to accompany Karasu, but he also knew that this was her mission and he would likely be going on another mission soon. He was just a bit concerned, since he had no idea what Karasu might face while she was away so far from home.

Jirou just hoped that everything would turn out well and that this would be part of a new chapter in the relationship between the Leaf and the Cloud villages. He had every faith in Karasu’s capabilities. He was not so sure about the Raikage and how they would react. It was probably for the best that Jirou knew nothing about the Hokage’s glitter bomb that encased Karasu’s passport or he very likely would have been even more concerned for her safety. Guards were usually not the type who went in for such antics. For now though Jirou and Kashikoi stood back and would see Karasu off on her mission. After Karasu had left they would go to Soku’s office to see about their next mission. Jirou was going to miss his best friend and he certainly did not want to remain idle when he could be out on his own mission. Karasu would likely be gone for a while and Jirou did not want to spend that time worrying about her and if she was all right. That would be just… torturous.

There were so many things that Jirou wanted to say to her before she left. She was his best friend and he had grown to care for her very deeply. Still she probably just saw him as a brother. He was concerned how what he really wanted to say to her would change their friendship. He didn’t want to lose their friendship. What if she didn’t feel the same way about him? His stomach had suddenly started to knot up as he stood there thinking about it. If he said something he stood to ruin everything with Karasu and if he didn’t he might regret it for the rest of his life. What to do? What to do? Jirou did not have long to decide, since this might be the last time he even saw her for a while. Not really wanting to have regrets later in spite of his fear that he would wreck everything with Karasu, Jirou moves forward and embraces Karasu in a hug saying to her in a whisper. “You just make sure that you come back to us okay. I… We… love you.” He meant every word from the deepest part of his being. As he lets her go and backs away he looks towards her still terrified about her reaction but glad that he had not left anything unsaid before she left.

[WC: 675]
[MFT]

Nanjirou Soku

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S Rank
Soku let out a thoughtful hum at her question. She had been to Kumogakure only once and hadn't recalled anything that particulary jogged her memory too well. She was more familar with the hot and rugged terrain of Wind Country as she racked her brains for anything that might help her. "I can't say I'm too familiar with the land there but do take this map, it highlights all the important landmarks and whatnot, might prove useful." Reaching into her robes, a piece of parchment would produce itself which Soku handed off to Karasu. A map was a shinobi's best companion though she very much doubted Karasu would get lost along the way.

It was hard to miss the towering mountains and cold that made up Lighting Country as well as the village that loomed out pridefula s ever. She acknowledged Jirous desire but he as much as her knew that the Sennin could not afford to send two of her Jounin on such a trip. They were few and far these days and she had to keep at least someone behind to maintain the security of the village so it would have to be a solitary trip for now. "Perhaps next time, Jirou, I need you here for now." She said adding a gentle smile.

Speaking of which, he had brought up the topic at a rather good time, Soku nodding as she recalled some of the pending requests on her desk that were stacking up. "I do actually have a few priority assignments for you, I will summon you here shortly once I've looked over them properly. I reckon it's more of a Jounin-level thing anyways, more your caliber." An level of excitment if anthing as she glanced back at Karasu.

"Well, you're all set then. Follow the path through the forest and then take the trail to the left for about 10 miles, the Leaf ANBU at the border have been informed already so you should have no problem crossing into Lighting Country."

[Topic Left Unless Stopped]

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Karasu was finally able to get approved to leave the village thanks to the Main Branch Sennin Soku. Though she thought it would have been better to present her passport to the Leaf guards than the Cloud guards. She was still nervous about how they would take the huge glitter bomb that in all fairness wasn’t threatening at all. Of course it was hard to know from a stranger who happens to be from another Shinobi village. Determined to not let that bother her until the time comes she listened to Jirou who was explaining why he was there.

She knew this was her mission but if Jirou was allowed to come then she wouldn’t mind the company. She figured that the village would need Jirou and Kashikoi here to protect it. Karasu nodded to Jirou with a smile. “I know we will go on other missions together another time I’m sure.” she said with a smile on her face. She was going to miss them terribly. She wanted to hurry back so that they could be together again just like old times. She turned to Soku who told her that she was not familiar with the area.

Soku did give Karasu a map which would definitely be useful. “Thanks. It will go to good use. “ she said appreciatively as she reached for the map. She took a look at it for a moment then looked back up at everyone. Soku had told Jirou maybe next time on a mission with Karasu which was what she expected. It did seem that Jirou might be busy while she was going to be away. “That sounds like you will be occupied for a while.” she winked at Jirou. She looked around at the guards who were sitting bored at their post. “Don’t work too hard guys.” she smirked at them jokingly.

Her gaze came around to Soku. “Thanks for the map again and I’m sure everything will be fine. Right follow the path through the Forest, no problem” she grinned said before watching the Main Branch Sennin walk off. It was now just her, Jirou and Kashikoi. She looked at him then would go to give him a hug if allowed. “I am sure going to miss you. Take care of my dad won’t ya and I’ll try and get back as soon as I can. Also take care of yourself too. I don’t want to come back knowing something happened to you while I was away.” she said before releasing him from the bear hug. She turned to Kashikoi next. Ruffling up his fur and giving the big grey and white wolf a hug as well. “ You take care of Jirou and Hiro ok. They will need all your help. I will bring some treats for you too, I promise.” She said then after all the goodbyes were said she looked at the village one last time before she left.

“See you later Leaf Village. I’ll be back.”

[WC: 497]
[MFT]
[Topic Left]
[Post 3 of Creating Bridges Mission]

Last edited:
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Jirou looks over towards Soku when he hears that she would have some assignments for him. It looked like Jirou would not be needing to go to her office from there after all. “I was planning on heading to your office from here to ask you about a mission. I will just wait for you to summon me then.” Jirou smiles at the idea of taking on a Jounin level priority assignment and he wondered what the assignment might be. Jirou felt up to the challenge and he looked forward to learning what he would be doing. Karasu was getting everything sorted for her departure and once everything was completed the Main Branch Sennin walked away.

It was just Karasu, Jirou and Kashikoi left waiting there. Jirou accepted the hug from Karasu and smiled, “Don’t worry about anything. Your dad will be fine and it looks like we are going to be busy very soon. I am sure that there will be other missions that we go on together in the future.” Kashikoi jumps up and gets his hug and pets from Karasu. Kashikoi barks while nudging her hand. This was his way of reminding her to not forget his treats and a present for him. Treats were a serious business for Kashikoi and it would simply not do for Karasu to forget such an important thing like treats for Kashikoi.

As Jirou watched Karasu leave through the gates, he waved and turned back towards home. He had been planning to go to see Soku, but she had told him to wait for her summon. Then again he wasn’t exactly ready to head for home. He had received an invitation the evening before requesting that he meet with Shinzo up at Hokage Rock. Jirou decided to head up there to meet with Shinzo. This could be very interesting and in fact he was actually intrigued by the contents of the invitation. With firm yet deliberate steps both Jirou and Kashikoi made their way up to Hokage Rock. Jirou was always up for new challenges and this was no different. Besides, it would give him something to do while Soku was sorting through assignments for him.

[WC: 365]
[MFT]
[Topic Left]​

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back