Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Self [Solo/Path Request]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
While the Lightning Village was known for its snowy mountains, it has a fertile land for the large population of many villages and cities near Kumogakure to live in. But outside of these civilizations lies a mysterious laboratory situated near the mountains. Formerly abandoned and decrepit, it seemed to come back to life as the walls were now painted with bluish gray, free of vines and now has a blue roof and black door. It seemed to be strangely peaceful until...

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN IT'S NOT FINISHED?!"

Inside the lab, Yuu was standing in front of his former parasite, Yuri, who was wearing a white lab coat as he was standing in front of a strange gray chamber while carrying a clipboard and a pen while shushing at his former host in annoyance. "You seriously need to lower your voice. I did manage to clean the whole lab to make it a little bit welcoming, but the spiders are still living here and I advise you to avoid disturbing them."

Yuu frowned as he walked to a nearby gray laboratory chair and sat down as he slumped down. "But you said you managed to stabilize my new body for months now. Why can't I use it right now?"

"Because I still need to make sure there are no defects and side-effects from several procedures and experiments I made with it. I may be Dr. Yattsu's successor, but I'm still very new at biochemistry and creating bodies," Yuri answered as he read through his clipboard containing several papers. "You're just lucky he left his knowledge in my head when he created me. Without it, I wouldn't able to do these stuff. Besides, using your Rikudo Sennin abilities to corpses outside the hospital will get you into more trouble with the law. Though, I doubt you're the type to do any illegal actions even in your missions."

"That's true. But you know I can't stay in this Uchiha body forever. Sure, I can use Sharingan like the real Uchiha, but I doubt I can use this in the long run." Yuu stretched his arms out wide as he looked at his partner. "Besides, I still need some time to decide on my body's fighting style to complement its abilities."

Once he finished reading through the papers, Yuri then pushed a few buttons on the chamber, which it opened and revealed a body of a 12-years-old boy. To Yuu's surprise, the boy's appearance was somehow similar to his original body's face like the egg-shaped head and slightly pointy nose. The difference was the body's build was a bit muscular and purple short hair, which Yuu took a closer look at it. "To be honest, the cloning procedure isn't easy as I thought it would be. Other than using your original body's DNA as a base, adding and splicing one of the outlaw's blood sample was very difficult to fuse with," Yuri explained as he examined the lifeless body inside the chamber. "My only concern about it is regarding his innate abilities. There might be a chance that you might not able to use the same chakra-enhanced abilities. Or worst, it might reject you completely. I worked for several months for your new body as you requested and I prefer not to waste them due to your impatience."

Upon he listened to Yuri's explanation, Yuu sighed in dismay as he stood up from his chair and said, "Well, I waited this long. Let's hope you managed to fix some defects on time. I'll be upstairs." He then walked away from Yuri and climbed up the staircase, waiting for his partner's project to be completed. As he saw this, Yuu stared at him for a few seconds before his neutral expression slowly turned into a gentle smile.

"Never expect him to leave without snapping at me or threatening me to finish my work very quickly. Guess his rank isn't the only thing that evolved." That was all he can say before Yuri turned around and pushed a few more buttons as the pod closed shut. "Now to check up on the inner organs to make sure there are no wounds or anything disrupt his body," he said as he started typing on an old keyboard near the pod.

[MFT/WC: 714]

[Path Request WC: 714]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
After talking to Yuri, Yuu spent a few hours training outside the lab. But instead of wielding his sword or his kunai, he held a strange bow with blades served as limbs and chakra thread in place as a bowstring. With a few shots on a target in front of him, the arrows from the quiver on his left hip flew and hit it. Some of them missed the center while some managed to shoot true on the bullseye. Once he was out of arrows to use, he put down his bow as he laid down on the floor and lied down on the ground, which he then took a big sigh of relief as he slowly closed his eyes.

“You’re training again, Master?” That voice almost made him jump as he got up from the ground. However, he felt something furry on his hand as he looked down and saw a small yellow spider with four blue eyes and four legs. “Does that mean Master Yuri is still busy?”

Yuu sighed as he stroked the young spider on its head. “Yep. He said he has to check my new body for any signs of defects before I can use it. That means we have to wait a little while longer.”

“However, the young spider tilt it’s head and simply asked, “What’s a depect?” Yuu widened his eyes as he stopped stroking his head. While he was aware that he was talking to a contract spider, he was still too young to know some big words. Still, he knew that his curious mind won’t leave him alone for a while.

“It’s… what you called when it has a scratch or a malfunction that can affect my body or any object very badly. For example, if a sword’s steel blade has a crack, it has a chance it may break when I use it. Therefore, it might not able to help me survive in a dangerous fight against the bad guys. That means it makes that crack is considered as a defect to the sword. Do you understand?”

The young spider tilted his head again as he used one of his right legs to scratch his forehead. “Does Sukochi has depects?”

Yuu chuckled at the spider’s question before he continued stroking it’s head. “I don’t think so. Still, there are times you have to embrace your defects that may come from inside your heart. Besides, without them, you wouldn’t able to follow me as you contract holder. In fact, they might be your greatest strength of all.” He then stood up from the ground as he stopped stroking his head again. “In simplest terms, you just have to be yourself. Don’t let anyone tell you that you’re a nuisance.”

“Got it! Sukochi embrace my heart’s depects!” The spider happily declared as he jumped up and down for a few minutes until he stopped. “But what’s a nuisince?”

His eyes widened once more as he hung his head as a response to the spider’s new question. This might take a while…

----

Meanwhile after an hour has passed, Yuri typed several more buttons before he stopped and look at the chamber in front of him. “No defects and foreign objects inside the body detected. Looks like it’s ready for path conversion.”

“I see you are finally finished with your host’s artificial body,” A voice called out through the basement to the young parasite. Unlike Yuu, Yuri calmly turned around and raised his head to see the ceiling. There, he found a large yellow and blue spider climbing down from the ceiling as it continued, “But are you sure you want to entrust him with it? You just obtained Dr. Yattsu’s knowledge and despite that fact, it’s been a long time since you made your long subjects.”

“It’s true I still have a lot to learn outside Yattsu’s knowledge, but I’m not just doing this to continue his work,” Yuri said as he slid the keyboard near the floor. “Yuu has taught me a lot about humanity and right now, I want to fight side-by-side with him. I know his words were not make-believe and I will make sure to abide by his code no matter what kind of incident we’re in. And by making this body, I’m risking my reputation to the village’s law. But as long Yuu has a body, that would be enough for me.”

The large spider stared at her contract master for a few minutes. She was aware that Yuu’s influence during Yuri’s parasitic days somehow changed him, yet she never expect to use her former’s master’s equipment just to help anyone. “I understand. Do you want me to call on Master Yuu for you?”

Yuri nodded to the spider. “Yes. Tell them to meet up in the mini-gym for 5 minutes, Sakushi. I just need to transfer the chamber there first.”

“As you wish.”

With that, the spider, Sakushi left the basement lab as Yuri prepared to transfer the said pod.

[MFT/WC: 834]

[Path Request WC: 714 + 834 = 1548]

Kashino Yuu

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Ever since Yuri inherited the lab, he and Yuu remodeled the lab as they see fit. While Yuri renovated the laboratory and the archives to clean and organize everything, Yuu added some rooms of his own such as a mini-gym and a break room for a place for them to rest. While he called the former a mini-gym, he can't say it was really a gym. It was actually an open indoor field with several targets, training dummies, and sandbags scattered around the room. But for today, the whole field was cleared out for Yuri to place the body chamber in the middle of the gym as Yuu stood in front of it while Sukochi sat on his shoulder.

"I'm happy to say that there are no signs of body defects and missing organs. All that's left is to do some physical examinations and to make sure you get a feel with your new body," Yuri said as he pressed several buttons on the keypad to open the chamber, which revealed the same body from before. "Just make sure you don't overwork it. I'm still worried that you might break its legs or something worse."

Yuu responded to Yuri's warning with a frown and said, "Don't worry. I've been waiting for a long time now, so I can't get reckless with it as well." He then walked in front of the chamber and scooped the small spider from his shoulder as he placed him near his foot. "Sukochi, I suggest you stay with Yuri right now." His contract spider nodded before he left Yuu's side and went to Yuri as he faced in front of the chamber.

“I’ll prepare for the second chamber to store your Uchiha body in a few minutes.” Yuri typed in several buttons on the keypad as Sukochi hopped to his shoulder.

Upon he heard this, Yuu glared at the lifeless body in the chamber as he began to make several handseals very quickly, which caused a large demonic stone statue rose from the ground right behind him. When it appeared, he raised his right arm as the black staff emerged from it before it transformed into a black broadsword. “This might hurt a bit, me,” he muttered to himself before swung his sword and stab the lifeless body’s chest with it. This caused the statue’s eyes to glow as black piercings slowly emerged from the body’s shoulders, ears, backhands, and feet. As for Yuu, his eyes changed from spiral blue eyes to blank black eyes as he slowly fell unconscious and fell to the ground.

Upon he saw this, Yuri ran up to Yuu’s now lifeless Uchiha body as he cradled it in his arms and carried it to a second chamber that he activated a few seconds ago. Once he stored the Uchiha body, he walked to the new body and stared at it as Sukochi asked, “Is Master Yuu is inside that new body thingy you’ve made?”

“I hope so,” Yuri answered. But he started to scratch his chin as he continued, “Though to tell you the truth, I’m actually worried that the body I’ve made might be a big problem for him. Considering this is Yuu we’re talking about here, he might break his arm when he wakes up.”

“Hey, I heard that.”

Yuri’s eyes widened as he turned around and saw that the new body’s fingers began to twitch. When he looked up, he also saw his eyes slowly opened, which revealed the blue ripple pattern on them. “You know by the time I land in this body, I can still hear you.”

Upon he heard Yuu’s voice, both Yuri and Sukochi noticed that his voice was the same as the former, except that it was lower due to his voice being cracked. Regardless, he sighed in relief as he approached his former host. “Well, at least your mind is still intact. How are your limbs?”

Looking down on his arms and legs, Yuu moved his hands and feet for a while. As he saw this, he can tell that he managed to move them without any unnatural movements. “A-okay. Guess you managed to work out with them without any defects.”

“Yay! That means Yuu isn’t a depect!” Sukochi declared happily, which Yuri turned around and raised his eyebrow at the spider. He was surprised at what the young spider said, which caused him to turn to Yuu and stared at him suspiciously.

“Yeah… Maybe next time, you should leave the explanations to me.”

“That should be a good idea…” Yuu sheepishly confessed. “Right now, can you help me get out of here?” Yuri signed at this at first, but he then helped his former host out of the chamber.

[MFT/WC: 789]

[Path Request WC: 714 + 834 + 789 = 2337]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back