Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A New Team (Request Exit, Open to All)

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Ziren didn't want to be here. Out in the open with all of these people. But it was the academy teacher that graduated him that convinced him to go out an meet people. His sensei even went as far as putting up posters of Ziren, in need of some team members to make up a four man cell. The location was the Final Valley. He sighed to himself. He doesn't even know who's going to show up. If anyone is interested in a loner like him. He walked up to the guards at the Gates.
"Requesting permission to leave." He said, as he handed them the poster explaining why he's outside. He then also gave them papers that shows that he's really from the Leaf. He brought out one of his kunai and flipped it around while he waited to be allowed to leave.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
”Requesting permission to leave.”

Maki blinks and turns his head to the left and looks at the kid trying to leave. His blinking continues as the kid hands him a poster. This was new. And interesting. Maki takes the poster and looks it over, making ‘hrm’ noises every so often. He supposed he could look like a gate guard. His dark red samurai armor over the black clothing made him look like one. The red jacket might mess with that image just a bit though. Finally Maki nods as if he’d made a decision. He grabs a kunai from one of the actual gate guards and stretches out. And out. And out.

Soon the man had gone from 5’10” to nearly ten feet as his legs keep stretching. He reaches up with a similarly vast arm spam and puts the poster on the wall then nails it in place with the kunai before contracting. His arms and legs snap back to his body and drop him with a thud to the ground once more, dust rising at the impact.

”There, now everyone can see it. But if you want out you’ll need to contact your Sennin for a passport. Which branch are you in?”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
Jeez, Ziren thought to himself. No wonder he sneaks out rather than requesting permission to leave. There's a whole big process. Maybe if I sneak by this guy....
But then Ziren seen it. He foolhardy mistaken this guy for a regular guard. After so many times of sneaking out, he's grown accustomed to the faces of all of the guards. But this guy? He carries himself differently than the others. Probably Anbu. It's hard to tell when he's not wearing a mask. But isn't that what Anbu do? Try to smell out potential dangers to the Leaf, and then put a stop to them. Or worse. This guy could be his teams leader.
He shook the thought out of his head. Well there's only one test to prove he's not a regular guard.
"I already talked to the Sennin of my branch." Ziren lied. He then had a question. "Do you know any bloodlines of curses or bad luck?"
He generally wanted to know. Since, he himself has so much bad luck.

Kairyuu

Supreme Leader Bone #9513
Staff member
Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
And the kid mentioned already contacting a Sennin. That would make things easy, he would just need to procure his passport or Maki could call in the Sennin to verify. But then the kid asked about a cursed bloodline. The ANBU Captain tilts his head to the side a bit with a frown. That was not something one was asked very often. Brown eyes slide to gold briefly before the brown comes out once more. No need to be an idiot about things, just answer as well as he could.

”Bloodlines? No. Maybe Chigokai could be cursed, unnatural how they use their blood. The only real curses going around that I can think of are the forbidden arts. Then again I heard one of the teachers in the Academy could give out a seal that grants immense power at a horrible cost, but I can’t verify that rumor.” He turns to fully face the younger male now, hand out.

”If you spoke to a Sennin, you would have a passport. If not, I can radio them to verify, just need to know your branch.”

Chigokai Yuna

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S
This is getting Ziren nowhere. Both of getting him out of the Gates, and finding out about his bloodline and this curse of bad luck he has. But what did he say? The Chigokai? And one of the academy teachers that gives out a seal that produces immense power? He is sure he isn't a Chigokai. Since he doesn't even know what his blood even does. And he's certain that he doesn't have immense power from a seal. He sighed, but with a bit of frustration. But then he had a thought.
"You know what?" Ziren said. "Nevermind. If you need me, I'm going to be at the library."
He didn't even wait for an answer. Maybe that academy teacher could help me out. If not, the Leaf Village has thousands of books about bloodlines.
*End of topic.*

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back