Ninpocho Chronicles

Ninpocho Chronicles is a fantasy-ish setting storyline, set in an alternate universe World of Ninjas, where the Naruto and Boruto series take place. This means that none of the canon characters exists, or existed here.

Each ninja starts from the bottom and start their training as an Academy Student. From there they develop abilities akin to that of demigods as they grow in age and experience.

Along the way they gain new friends (or enemies), take on jobs and complete contracts and missions for their respective villages where their training and skill will be tested to their limits.

The sky is the limit as the blank page you see before you can be filled with countless of adventures with your character in the game.

This is Ninpocho Chronicles.

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

A night at the springs... {Hot Springs}

Ryu Hime

Yen
ASP
Deaths
OOC Rank
S-Rank
Within Shikora, Ryu was fuming with rage. He had the nerve to accuse her of using wood in the making of Shikora. That was like calling her puppets generic. He does not realize the effort put into her dolls for they were definitely not generic. Shikora’s bones were clay, muscles ninja wire, and she didn’t know what exactly the skin was made out of but she can guarantee there was no wood. This puppet looked more human than any other he has ever seen. Ryu would strangle the life out of this guy if she was in control right now. Shikora on the other hand thought nothing of it and was more concerned about the rule Junko mentioned

Oh, I did not know
Please forgive my ignorance
But I’ve none to wear

Two people then leave and the second looks to be taking another with him. Then the man says something that took her by surprise. He wanted her to go with him too. Normally she would refuse, however with everyone else leaving she feels it’s better for her to go too. She didn’t feel comfortable being alone with Akechi; not because of him, but because of Ryu. She could feel her wrath and she might kill him, if left alone with him.

Okay if you want
Just let me put on some cloth
See you in a few

[left topic]

Inuzuka Junko

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[legend="Girls Gone Wild"]
Much to the one eyes girls dismay, she had joined the party seemingly a bit to late which saddened her greatly, not that she would show as such. Seemed the other redheaded female was irked by the strange male she’d never seen before, though he was acting rather flirty. “I sure hope I’m not targeted next.” she thought to herself with a chuckle of amusement, who’d find a one eyed girl with more muscles than good sense attractive anyway?

It was soon after that Souji began to act a little suspect, claiming that they had work they really should be heading off too and that if she hadn’t turned up as a reminder he wouldn’t feel in necessary to do so. That struck her as odd for many reason, foremost being that whilst they knew of one another they’d never actually worked together and the fact that she’d been given time off to recover from her injuries. She hadn’t quite caught on to what he was trying to do but his invitation for drinks afterwards sounded pleasant, after all she was short on friends and being able to get to know a colleague. “Whilst I do not savour the idea of working at this ungodly hour, I would feel guilty leaving it for you alone.” She chuckled. “Plus who knows, we might have fun.” She would say playfully and stick out her tongue, she meant nothing specific by it however from other perspective that would look almost like an invitation, Silly innocent Junko.

She would grab a second bottle from the cooler and start to drink it as she rose from the waters, her barely covered pink skin shimmering from the water droplets descending her chiseled form. She would, along with the dark skinned girl, head to the changing area to get dried and dressed, it may have been a short visit but something good looked to be coming of it.

[Topic Left]
[/legend]

Akechi

Yen
ASP
Deaths
[OOC: So I should’ve left the first time then? Nice.]

He looked confused. A bit perplexed. His body language was notably awkward, and his smile was a simple fabrication meant to disguise is overall annoyance with such a situation. It started with the beautiful strawberry haired woman that pranced out of the hot springs with thorns and all. The annoyance then shifted to a shadow, equipped with snide remarks and side glances that inferred the opposite of his kind, feathery words. There was also a wood woman or puppet… someone clearly out of her depth. Her demeanor and chakra coils told the story on that. She was a non-factor. Cannon fodder amongst the bunch.

Then there was a one-eyed tomboy, making jokes toward a person that she didn’t know. She resembled someone that he knew. Not that he knew firsthand, but someone that Kuroyuki had shown him. Someone that showed the girl some fragment of kindness when she looked to be down and out. Funny how she looked down on someone that was so similar to a person that she showed kindness too. Funny how gender, prejudice, and age perspective tended to change one’s demeanor around certain individuals. This was the problem of the world. No one attempted to understand one another. So what was the world left with. False peace. A cold war. Compartmentalized violence. And the ignorance of prejudice…

Akechi looked at each individual as they spoke before letting out a loud, bellowing laugh as hollow as it was audible. He even had a mischievous grin pasted across his face as he did it. ”I’m sorry. I truly am.” Not for the reason that they would think. No, he didn’t have ESP or anything psychic related, but Akechi’s ability to perceive was pretty amazing. ”I’ll pass on your party. Plan something ‘spectacular’ and invite someone else.” His words contained a little bit of sharpness in its tone, despite being said with the false smile that everyone else seemed to use passive-aggressively. Walking toward the door, he waved shortly before turning away from the group. Still partially laughing as he left…

”Just let me know if you have a job.” A work relationship. If that. That was all he desired from people like them. For now anyways…

[Topic Left again.]

Current Ninpocho Chronicles Time:

Back